This coming election

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Samuel
    Participant

I can't believe that there is not a thread on this topic. Maybe there is…in the General area. But I'm not going to be hashing out some things with other people on this site any more.

If I am to stay here talking and chatting…it will be in the area where un-named people can not go.

Thus…
    I would like to invite people to donate their thoughts and Idea on this election…and if any ideas that you think this very election might have an impact on the End Times.

The Debate is open, and all are welcome. Please post your thoughts and ideas.

Not3in1
    Participant

If I am to stay here talking and chatting…it will be in the area where un-named people can not go.

The Debate is open, and all are welcome.

You can't have it both ways, my friend. :;):

Remember that Jesus ate with the sinner's and did not forbid anyone to come to him.

But it's your thread – have it your way.

Mandy

Samuel
    Participant

I'm so sorry…

But I have ate with the ones that I no longer wish to be engaged in argument with.

I have spoken with them and tried to have a rational conversation with them.

They refute every thing you say…and thus I have seen it is pointless to cast your pearls before swine. I have stated my beliefs and they have stated theirs…

Thus we agree to disagree.

I have no problem talking with them. I just do not wish to have religious debates with them any longer.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ Sep. 22 2008,09:34)
    I can't believe that there is not a thread on this topic.  Maybe there is…in the General area.  But I'm not going to be hashing out some things with other people on this site any more.

Thus…
    I would like to invite people to donate their thoughts and Idea on this election…and if any ideas that you think this very election might have an impact on the End Times.

The Debate is open, and all are welcome.  Please post your thoughts and ideas.

Samuel How I am going to vote is no body's business but my own. You have enough input of that subject on T.V. It is loaded with that. Not only that, God will put into Office how He sees fit.
    Peace to you Irene

Samuel
    Participant

Well forgive me.

Sorry.

Weather anyone wants to believe it or not, I feel strongly that this election might very well be the last one we have.

This conversation is originally intended for more spiritual in nature. As in the End Times, that are very much upon us.

I could really care less weather anyone likes Obama or McCain better than the other one.

I am merely just wanting to know if anyone feels the End Times in the Midst of us possible in light or in the dawn of this election.

I guess I should just quit posting on this forum board. I am truly sorry…please forgive me.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ Sep. 22 2008,09:59)
    Well forgive me.

Sorry.

Weather anyone wants to believe it or not, I feel strongly that this election might very well be the last one we have.

This conversation is originally intended for more spiritual in nature.  As in the End Times, that are very much upon us.

I could really care less weather anyone likes Obama or McCain better than the other one.

I am merely just wanting to know if anyone feels the End Times in the Midst of us possible in light or in the dawn of this election.

I guess I should just quit posting on this forum board.  I am truly sorry…please forgive me.

Samuel Many believe that we are in the end times. If you remember the post about Israel when They became a Nation again, and that generation will not pass away, till all will be fulfilled? They became a Nation again in 1948 now add 70 years, which is considered a generation, and it will bring you to 2018. Ten years is a very short time.
    Peace and Love Irene

Samuel
    Participant

Well that really puts a bout a three of four year time frame on it in that case.

If ALL things are going to be fulfilled before that time is up. Then that means the 7 years has to be fulfilled as well. Which means if you subtract 7 years from 2018 you have 2011 So..I'd say between now and somewhere around the end of 2010 things could possibly get very Biblical in nature.

No I'm no prophet, and I'm a human capable of err as are we all…But according to the Bible…things are already pretty Biblical in nature.
    I'm not going to go out on any limbs…but I would not be surprised to see some things take place between now and the end of next year. Well yeah…I'll be surprised…cause we are talking about things that are going to happen that has never happened on this world. But I know what the Bible says is true and GODS word is true. And the Fulfillment of his word is at hand.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ Sep. 22 2008,10:57)
    Well that really puts a bout a three of four year time frame on it in that case.

If ALL things are going to be fulfilled before that time is up.   Then that means the 7 years has to be fulfilled as well.  Which means if you subtract 7 years from 2018 you have 2011  So..I'd say between now and somewhere around the end of 2010 things could possibly get very Biblical in nature.

No I'm no prophet, and I'm a human capable of err as are we all…But according to the Bible…things are already pretty Biblical in nature.  
    I'm not going to go out on any limbs…but I would not be surprised to see some things take place between now and the end of next year.  Well yeah…I'll be surprised…cause we are talking about things that are going to happen that has never happened on this world.  But I know what the Bible says is true and GODS word is true.  And the Fulfillment of his word is at hand.

Yes Samuel Math. 24 is a good Chapter that talks about what is shortly coming to past. The Birth-pains have began. Look around you all that is happening. Stay under His Blood where it is safe, He will take care of us, that He has promised us. Thank you God, praising Him forevermore.
    Prace and Love Irene

david
    Participant

I'm not sure how you would use scripture to connect this particular election to the end times, but, based on things like 2 Tim 3:1-15 (peoples attitudes and actions in the “last days”) and the larger fulfillment of what Jesus spoke of (mat 24) and also Rev 6, I do believe we have been in the last days of this world or age for some time.
    I also am beginning to think the warming of the planet is going to wreak havoc with the whether and natural disasters. Our whole planet is set up working a certain way. If we mess with ocean currents for example, the impact will be…. “biblical” as you say.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (david @ Sep. 23 2008,18:47)

I'm not sure how you would use scripture to connect this particular election to the end times, but, based on things like 2 Tim 3:1-15 (peoples attitudes and actions in the “last days”) and the larger fulfillment of what Jesus spoke of (mat 24) and also Rev 6, I do believe we have been in the last days of this world or age for some time.
    I also am beginning to think the warming of the planet is going to wreak havoc with the whether and natural disasters.  Our whole planet is set up working a certain way.  If we mess with ocean currents for example, the impact will be…. “biblical” as you say.

Greetings David……This coming election is indeed ominous and will have a far reaching effect on every citizen in this nation….My feeling is that Gods hand is on this nation and things will get progressively worse…The people of this nation want to hear smooth things and are not interested in truth…We are in the process of removing any reference to God in our day to day goings on,the younger generation are base towards the elder and we are being treated as children by our leadership and are being lead by women….In november we have to choose between two candidates of which neither one can claim moral authority….This speaks to the kind of people we have become…..The most damaging myth that states ,we should not speak of politics and religion,has done the most damage…After all,if we cannot speak about two of the most profound elements that effect our every day life,than what can we speak of…

Samuel
    Participant

Well at this time I can't really use scripture to say anything is to come of this election.

It is basically just something that I was wondering if others had the same premonition about.

Samuel
    Participant

But I can say that if and when he gets elected. And, starts trying to do things that the Bible talks about…at that time we will be 100% sure of what a lot of us might be thinking.

Tiffany
    Participant

I have heard some say that there will be a Rapture. Some say not. Watch what goes on in Israel!!!!!
    Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ!  I was very much inspired by the Hal Lindsey Report. I too believe that it is very important that we do our duty and vote in this election.
    To vote for the candidate that beliefs in God. Not in someone that believes that Partial Birth Control is O.K. Besides other beliefs that goes against our Christian upbringing.
    We should do a search on our Fore-Fathers beliefs.
    Peace and Love Irene

charity
    Participant

Observe that search of the fore-Fathers well!

I hope that it doesn't include the White House is for Whites only?

:D

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 03 2008,09:31)

Hi Charity!

The White House won't be for Whites much longer if this election goes as hoped….I mean…as predicted. :;):

Hope all is well with you,
    Mandy

Tiffany
    Participant

:D :D :D

charity
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Nov. 03 2008,22:28)

Hi Charity!

The White House won't be for Whites much longer if this election goes as hoped….I mean…as predicted.   :;):

Hope all is well with you,
    Mandy

yes, BOILED DOWN TO faith, no matter what?

:;): And I hope you ARE well Mandy

charity

charity
    Participant

The whole worlds eye's are on USofA

Will they have enough faith in God to except the things singular free will can not changed?
    -Charity

Is God In control of the chastened will, for the unhappy and fearfull
    -charity

Not3in1
    Participant

Fantastic election night!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account