The Whore of Babylon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

God is a Spirit whorship Him in Spirit and Truth. Seek the Spirit and learn the Truth. The Holy Spirit is the teacher, the Word is the truth.

Luk 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Has the Holy Spirit taught that God is a Trinity. If the Trinity doctrine were so, then would not the apostles have taught that God is a Trinity. It was man who decided what God is, and taught the Harlot's message for centuries. This teaching is in the minds of the Harlot's daughters and their children.

Come out of her MY people. This means they are sincere people who are in the Harlot being “MY” people. So MY people is a “False Christian religion” teaching heresies. What Christian religion meets that description.

Some say that the Harlot is one of the eastern religions BUT NO it cannot be for they are HIS People sincere peoples who believe (for now) only the Harlot.

What religion has daughters? This latest Pope was told that the Protestants are their (Catholic) sisters. The Pope replied NO they are our daughters.

What religion is described in Rev. 17?

Surely the Catholics being in bed with the world and it's governments. As people began to come to more truth the Harlot would counter with another daughter. As the people found the daughters were still of the Harlot. Satan countered by having another daughter called the INDEPENDANT church who still keep the doctrines of the Harlot but with more worms (truth) on the hook.

When one comes out of the Mother they will leave the daughters as well for they are the same.

Some say look at all the people that are Protestant and all the good they are doing. Jesus said He was not even good but only the Father ( Mark 10:18 ).

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Many find the way to destruction.

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Many come saying that Jesus is the Christ and are misleading many.

Many are the Prostestant, Independant, and other religions and/or organizations that teach the Harlot's doctrines.

How do we reconize the Harlot buy her doctrines. Does the Harlot's doctrine line up with the WORD.

If Jesus said NOT to do this! Then the Catholic did that!

Jesus said:
    Luk 20:46 Beware of the scribes who desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the first seats in the synagogues, and the chief places at the feasts;

What do the catholics do?

Jesus said:
    Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

What do the Catholics do?

Jesus said:
    Mat 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

What do catholics do?

Jesus said:
    Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

What do Catholics do?

Jesus said:
    Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

What did the Catholics do?

They changed the law of God.
    Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

IHN&L

Ken (kenrch)

Quote (kenrch @ April 20 2007,01:59)
    God is a Spirit whorship Him in Spirit and Truth.  Seek the Spirit and learn the Truth.  The Holy Spirit is the teacher, the Word is the truth.

Luk 11:13  If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Has the Holy Spirit taught that God is a Trinity. If the Trinity doctrine were so, then would not the apostles have taught that God is a Trinity.  It was man who decided what God is, and taught the Harlot's message for centuries.  This teaching is in the minds of the Harlot's daughters and their children.

Come out of her MY people.  This means they are sincere people who are in the Harlot being “MY” people.  So MY people is a “False Christian religion” teaching heresies.  What Christian religion meets that description.

Some say that the Harlot is one of the eastern religions BUT NO it cannot be for they are HIS People sincere peoples who believe (for now) only the Harlot.

What religion has daughters?  This latest Pope was told that the Protestants are their (Catholic) sisters.  The Pope replied NO they are our daughters.

Surely the Catholics being in bed with the world and it's governments.  As people began to come to more truth the Harlot would counter with another daughter.  As the people found the daughters were still of the Harlot.  Satan countered by having another daughter called the INDEPENDANT church who still keep the doctrines of the Harlot but with more worms (truth) on the hook.

When one comes out of the Mother they will leave the daughters as well for they are the same.

Some say look at all the people that are Protestant and all the good they are doing.  Jesus said He was not even good but only the Father ( Mark 10:18 ).

Mat 7:13  Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Mat 24:5  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Many are the Prostestant, Independant, and other religions and/or organizations that teach the Harlot's doctrines.

How do we reconize the Harlot buy her doctrines.  Does the Harlot's doctrine line up with the WORD.

If Jesus said NOT to do this!  Then the Catholic did that!

Jesus said:
    Luk 20:46 Beware of the scribes who desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the first seats in the synagogues, and the chief places at the feasts;

Jesus said:
    Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Jesus said:
    Mat 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

What do catholics do?

Jesus said:
    Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

What do Catholics do?

Jesus said:
    Mat 5:18  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    Mat 5:19  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

IHN&L

Ken (kenrch)

k

Peter, John, Paul, and Luke, and the writer of Hebrews, called Jesus God.

Jesus taught of the Comforter, “Another” that he would send.

Jesus then commaded the Apostles to…

Matt 28:19
    Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the *name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost*:

A singular name for three seperate persons all with the definate article.

Matt 28:19 as well as Jn 1:1 is unambiguous and found in all the major manuscripts.

If you dont accept these scriptures as they read then you alighn yourself against over 500 Greek and Hebrew and Aramaic scholars who translated this verse the same as well as John 1:1 and others.

Now unless you get you white out and blot out these scriptures and also the many others that refer to the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost as being one God, then these scriptures scream in your face that the only way to harmonize scripture is the Trinity.

Like it or not. These scriptures are here to stay.

:O

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    You may have grasped Matt 28.19 differently from those who heard the words of Jesus.
    They baptised only in the name of Jesus.
    Who do you think is correct?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2007,07:21)
    Hi W,
    You may have grasped Matt 28.19 differently from those who heard the words of Jesus.

NH

I have explained this before. Do you read the post or are you old and feeble and dont remember?

Jesus said in vrs 18 of Matt 28 that he had all power in heaven and earth then he gives them the command.

The Apostles new that Jesus was the only name under heaven whereby men should be save and that in that name was all power.

The fulness of God dwells in him bodily.

So they baptised in the name of Jesus fulfilling Matt 28:19 which was a singular name for 3 persons each one having the definate article.

Every thing is done in that one Name Jesus!

No contradiction like all the unbelievers would like to believe.

Matt 28:19 is Unambiguous proof from the lips of our Lord that their is 3 persons in One God.

Believe the scriptures or get out the white out.

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    Good you realise God was in Christ so Christ was not God.
    I remember what is useful.
    Logic is rarely so.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2007,10:36)
    Hi w,
    Good you realise God was in Christ so Christ was not God.
    I remember what is useful.
    Logic is rarely so.

NH

So if Christ was in God does that mean God is not God?

LOL.

:D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    He is not OUR God.
    That God was in him reconciling the world to Himself.
    He is the Lord from heaven, a vessel that revealed God to men.
    But are you one of US ?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2007,11:12)
    Hi w,
    He is not OUR God.
    That God was in him reconciling the world to Himself.
    He is the Lord from heaven, a vessel that revealed God to men.
    But are you one of US ?

NH

You align yourself with those who wanted to crucify him for claiming he was God.

Jesus is not your God, then he is not your Lord and master either. The terms are synonymous. The scriptures say that YHWH is the One Lord and there is no other.

No I am not one of you. You serve a different Jesus than I do!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    Amalgamation of the Father and the Son into one eternal God denies scripture and
    means the father never was a father and the son is not His son.
    It also means you have no God and no Lord.
    Mystery Babylon

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 27 2007,05:02)

God is a Spirit whorship Him in Spirit and Truth.  Seek the Spirit and learn the Truth.  The Holy Spirit is the teacher, the Word is the truth.

Luk 11:13  If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Has the Holy Spirit taught that God is a Trinity. If the Trinity doctrine were so, then would not the apostles have taught that God is a Trinity.  It was man who decided what God is, and taught the Harlot's message for centuries.  This teaching is in the minds of the Harlot's daughters and their children.

Come out of her MY people.  This means they are sincere people who are in the Harlot being “MY” people.  So MY people is a “False Christian religion” teaching heresies.  What Christian religion meets that description.

What religion has daughters?  This latest Pope was told that the Protestants are their (Catholic) sisters.  The Pope replied NO they are our daughters.

Surely the Catholics being in bed with the world and it's governments.  As people began to come to more truth the Harlot would counter with another daughter.  As the people found the daughters were still of the Harlot.  Satan countered by having another daughter called the INDEPENDANT church who still keep the doctrines of the Harlot but with more worms (truth) on the hook.

Some say look at all the people that are Protestant and all the good they are doing.  Jesus said He was not even good but only the Father ( Mark 10:18 ).

Mat 7:13  Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Mat 24:5  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

How do we reconize the Harlot buy her doctrines.  Does the Harlot's doctrine line up with the WORD.

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

What do catholics do?

Jesus said:

What do Catholics do?

Jesus said:
    Mat 5:18  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    Mat 5:19  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

IHN&L

Ken (kenrch)

k

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the *name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost*:

Matt 28:19 as well as Jn 1:1 is unambiguous and found in all the major manuscripts.

If you dont accept these scriptures as they read then you alighn yourself against over 500 Greek and Hebrew and Aramaic scholars who translated this verse the same as well as John 1:1 and others.

Now unless you get you white out and blot out these scriptures and also the many others that refer to the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost as being one God, then these scriptures scream in your face that the only way to harmonize scripture is the Trinity.

Do you read any posts? What of all the things your harlot church has done and teaches?

The Harlot does exactly the oppsite of what Jesus said NOT to do. They dress in long robes, call themselves father and the Pope calls himself “the MOST HOLY FATHER” ETC. ETC. ETC!

If Jesus said NOT to do this! Then the Catholic did that!

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

What do catholics do?

Jesus said:

What do Catholics do?

Jesus said:
    Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Why do you follow a church who does the opposite of what your Master says not to do? If one is your Master then you obey, don't you?

I never said Jesus wasn't God. I said Jesus wasn't God the Father. I even said the the Holy Spirit IS GOD! I also said
    that if you baptize in the name of Jesus then you have baptized in the name of Jehovah. Jesus was without measure FULL of God the Holy Spirit. But Jesus is His own person just as you and I are. The Holy Spirit is NOT a separate person. If the holy Spirit is a separate person then the Father had no regard for “HIM” not even giving the poor thing a name!

The Father has a Name! The Son has a name! So what happened to the “third person”? You are so brain washed that you lack even common sense. You see and hear with the Harlot's eyes and ears that she has given to you.

Times a wastin' Come out of her!

IHN&L

Ken

Quote (kenrch @ April 28 2007,02:56)

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

What do catholics do?

Jesus said:

What do Catholics do?

Jesus said:

IHN&L

Ken (kenrch)

k

Do you read any posts?  What of all the things your harlot church has done and teaches?

The Harlot does exactly the oppsite of what Jesus said NOT to do.  They dress in long robes, call themselves father and the Pope calls himself “the MOST HOLY FATHER” ETC. ETC. ETC!

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

What do catholics do?

Jesus said:

What do Catholics do?

Jesus said:

Why do you follow a church who does the opposite of what your Master says not to do
    ?  If one is your Master then you obey, don't you?

I never said Jesus wasn't God.  I said Jesus wasn't God the Father.  I even said the the Holy Spirit IS GOD!  I also said that if you baptize in the name of Jesus then you have baptized in the name of Jehovah.  Jesus was without measure FULL of God the Holy Spirit.  But Jesus is His own person just as you and I are.  The Holy Spirit is NOT a separate person.  If the holy Spirit is a separate person then the Father had no regard for “HIM” not even giving the poor thing a name!

The Father has a Name!  The Son has a name! So what happened to the “third person”?  You are so brain washed that you lack even common sense.  You see and hear with the Harlot's eyes and ears that she has given to you.

Times a wastin'  Come out of her!

IHN&L

Ken

k

So I take you do not accept Jesus words in Matt 28:19.

Is that a scripture to you K?

What is your interpretation of it?

Name is singular, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, all with the definate article.

Please explain?

???

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 28 2007,05:42)

Quote (kenrch @ April 28 2007,02:56)

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

What do catholics do?

Jesus said:

What do Catholics do?

Jesus said:

IHN&L

Ken (kenrch)

k

Do you read any posts?  What of all the things your harlot church has done and teaches?

The Harlot does exactly the oppsite of what Jesus said NOT to do.  They dress in long robes, call themselves father and the Pope calls himself “the MOST HOLY FATHER” ETC. ETC. ETC!

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

Jesus said:

What do catholics do?

Jesus said:

What do Catholics do?

Jesus said:

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the
    saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Why do you follow a church who does the opposite of what your Master says not to do?  If one is your Master then you obey, don't you?

I never said Jesus wasn't God.  I said Jesus wasn't God the Father.  I even said the the Holy Spirit IS GOD!  I also said that if you baptize in the name of Jesus then you have baptized in the name of Jehovah.  Jesus was without measure FULL of God the Holy Spirit.  But Jesus is His own person just as you and I are.  The Holy Spirit is NOT a separate person.  If the holy Spirit is a separate person then the Father had no regard for “HIM” not even giving the poor thing a name!

The Father has a Name!  The Son has a name! So what happened to the “third person”?  You are so brain washed that you lack even common sense.  You see and hear with the Harlot's eyes and ears that she has given to you.

Times a wastin'  Come out of her!

IHN&L

Ken

k

Please explain?

???

Why I'm not the Mother Harlot. I don't change God's law.

WJ my DOG has a name. Is your son more than the Holy Spirit? You gave your son a name didn't you? Try and think for yourself WJ and don't let what the Harlot taught you do your thinking. Actually it's a spirit but that's another story :laugh: :p :D :)

You break the Commandment. 2John 6

IHN,

Ken

k

Please explain?

Why I'm not the Mother Harlot. I don't change God's law.

WJ my DOG has a name. Is your son more than the Holy Spirit? You gave your son a name didn't you? Try and think for yourself WJ and don't let what the Harlot taught you do your thinking. Actually it's a spirit but that's another story

K

You didnt anser the question.

Do you believe Matt 28:18 or not?

???

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 28 2007,11:07)

k

Please explain?

Why I'm not the Mother Harlot.  I don't change God's law.

WJ my DOG has a name.  Is your son more than the Holy Spirit?  You gave your son a name didn't you?  Try and think for yourself WJ and don't let what the Harlot taught you do your thinking.  Actually it's a spirit but that's another story        

K

You didnt anser the question.

Do you believe Matt 28:18 or not?

???

I answered you WJ. But you NEVER answer my questions. I can see you are upset because I pointed out the Harlot and all her false doctrines once again :D

What's your son or daughter's name? :laugh:

Tim2
    Participant

Hi W,

It's funny Nick. Now you're the one arguing against the words of Jesus because of what His disciples did? Aren't you the one who always accusing me of doing that?

And the early church did baptize in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. It's confirmed in the Didache, which dates to A.D. 60.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didache

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Tim2 @ April 28 2007,16:57)

Hi W,

It's funny Nick.  Now you're the one arguing against the words of Jesus because of what His disciples did?  Aren't you the one who always accusing me of doing that?

And the early church did baptize in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  It's confirmed in the Didache, which dates to A.D. 60.

If it ain't in the Bible then it ain't the Word of God :)

The Roman Universal Church and their “early fathers” which Jesus said not to call!  That doesn't tell you anything?

Mat 23:9  And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

Should I list what Jesus said NOT to do again?

You do know what your Harlot does do don't you?  EVERYTHING JESUS SAID NOT TOO!

Just scroll up to the first post on this page and answer the questions “What do the Catholics do?”

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Tim2 @ April 28 2007,16:57)

Hi W,

It's funny Nick.  Now you're the one arguing against the words of Jesus because of what His disciples did?  Aren't you the one who always accusing me of doing that?

And the early church did baptize in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  It's confirmed in the Didache, which dates to A.D. 60.

Hi Tim2,
    Were the apostles rather lesser members of the body of Christ than those like you who followed them?
    The apostles all baptised in the name of Jesus.
    For there is no other name under heaven by which men can be saved.
    Their actions have more validity than your words I think.
    Amazing how soon men wandered off the path.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Tim2 @ April 08 2007,04:28)
    Hi Nick,

God is one, and He exists in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I've already shown you that each of them is God, and that they are one God.

God created man in the image of God. In the image of He created him. Male and female He created them. The man and the woman become one flesh. Two persons (actually three if you consider the child that is conceived). One flesh. The image of three persons who are one God.

Tim

Tim2.

How will you feel in your heart when you realise that your works to oppose anyone who doesn't hold to your false doctrine, is wrong?

Think about everyday as a blank page in the book that you will be judged from. Then imagine what it sounds like when an angel reads from those pages in the presence of the son of God in all glory.

Instead of love and sacrifice the pages read persecution and the enforcement of that which is false.

What will you do when it is read that everyday for this season you opposed those who were free and becoming free of the Babylonian system? There are no tears in Heaven, but Jesus knows what it is to cry. One of his tears are worth more than all mens tears. He cried for us and he even wondered if there would be faith when he returned.

I pray to God in the name of Yeshua that you will come to your senses and realise that enforcing traditions of men is not only carnal, but has created much evil, persecution, and death in this world.

God may save you, but you of all men will at least know that God is gracious. Let us hope that you can realise what is really going on and I pray that you will not suffer loss.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    One of the great ironies is that those involved in false religion are more at risk of God's wrath than a godless man. A godless man can still find the mercy of God in the sheep and goat judgement. But God has designed a special punishment for the Whore and those in her thrall. That is why we are urged to come out of her.

discipleelohim
    Participant

The TRUTH is.

Babylon is the Catholic Church. The “whore/harlet” has billions of members. The true church of God in the Bible is small and always remained small.

Antichrist is anyone against Jesus Christ.

Keep your eyes on the Pope in 2008 and you will see Satan shifts his power to him. (starting in April)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account