The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,15:07)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,20:56)

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,12:46)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,16:59)

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,09:46)
    Ken, why don't you just leave? Is it that hard? Because it seems that this is bothering you too much. Blow in a paper bag, take deep breathes, do some yoga. You're stressing dude.

Is that your answer why we should reject Jesus? Why we should leave Jesus for the “answers” you have provided?

:laugh: You are a sad prophet of your faith WHATEVER that is?

Do you even know what a prophet is? Not likely, it seems you barely made it out of vacation bible school. Too bad summer is so far away, I'd try to get you re-enrolled.

kejonn I'm still waiting for all your answers that you have. You put down but have no answers yourself.

You bounce from cult to cult searching but no answers just dead ends. You know what kejonn none of you will find the answer because it takes faith. I doubt that you ever had faith and I pray that you NEVER had the Spirit maybe you will really get saved.

If you have no answers you ever think maybe you should shut-up! Simply because you don't know! HA you and you mentor don't know…just doubt that's all you have…SAD very SAD!

By the way this is the believer place WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE? :laugh: Seems like one should have to believe something! So what is it you believe?

Ken, I'm sorry you are lonely and find comfort in this forum. Perhaps I will leave for good so you can have a safe haven and live your life in cyber peace on heaven.net. I apologize for asking you questions you don't have any answers for, I know it is hard on you being a new believer. When you get off of the skim milk of the Word perhaps I will come back and see if your faith is stronger.

kejonn you haven't any answers for anything! Including your own questions.

All I need is one more Stripe :)

kenrch
    Participant

But really keyjonn I apologize I know you are just fulfilling scripture.

In Fact we all are so I apologize, OK?

kenrch
    Participant

you too Towy :) and Mandy too :) I apologize to both of you!

like i told keyjonn you are both just fulfilling scripture. We fight NOT against flesh and blood! :)

kenrch
    Participant

Oh you too t8 and Nicky and whoever! If I left anybody out I'm sorry! As scripture says we fight not against flesh and blood. :)

kenrch
    Participant

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 18 2008,15:24)
    you too Towy :) and Mandy too :)  I apologize to both of you!

like i told keyjonn you are both just fulfilling scripture.  We fight NOT against flesh and blood! :)

Apology accepted, brother. I really appreciate that, thank you.

Love,
    Mandy

kenrch
    Participant

You are welcome! :)

kenrch
    Participant

Tow, kejonn don't you accept my apology? :(

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 18 2008,16:01)

Ken Maybe they did not hear you yet, give it time. Are Prayers being answered? God is good and loving and cares for all of us so much. He cared so much that He send His only begotten Son into the world and die for us, that we can have eternal life. Thank you Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit is working in the children of God. May God Bless you and keep you in His Love.
    Peace and Love Mrs.IM4Truth

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 18 2008,16:14)

Ken Maybe they did not hear you yet, give it time. Are Prayers being answered? God is good and loving and cares for all of us so much. He cared so much that He send His only begotten Son into the world and die for us, that we can have eternal life. Thank you Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit is working in the children of God. May God Bless you and keep you in His Love.

Oh so you're the one?! :)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 18 2008,16:21)

Ken What are you talking about, I am the one? I prayed for all is that what you mean?
    Peace be with you
    Peace and Love MrsIM4Truth

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,22:24)
    you too Towy :) and Mandy too :) I apologize to both of you!

like i told keyjonn you are both just fulfilling scripture. We fight NOT against flesh and blood! :)

Mock apologies from someone who says he's a real Christian? Thank you for being a great example of what the indwelling, unifying spirit can do.

kejonn
    Participant

I agree Ken. I do not care for insincere apologies. I forgive you but is not because of your condescending apology.

kenrch
    Participant

It was sincere and scripture does have to be fulfilled!

Whatever! :)

kenrch
    Participant

What would make you happy? If I said I also deny Jesus?

NEVER!

BUT perhaps Mandy still has a glimmer of the Holy Spirit after all!

Wouldn't that be GREAT! :D

kenrch
    Participant

I know what JESUS said means nothing to both of you but for those who still believe in Jesus I give scripture.

Mat 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: :)

Mat 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luk 17:4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

Luk 17:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

Humm I noticed something Mandy who is of the least of your kind
    Forgave me. Kejonn who is less than Tow rejected my apology BUT seemed to be MORE forgiving than TOW who is senior Antichrist.

So the longer you are at it the harder your heart! :)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 18 2008,20:20)

Ken What are you talking about, I am the one? I prayed for all is that what you mean?
    Peace be with you

Oh it wasn't you? Well someone was praying because peace just all of a sudden came over me. Know what I mean?

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 19 2008,02:37)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 18 2008,20:20)

Peace be with you

Oh it wasn't you?  Well someone was praying because peace just all of a sudden came over me.  Know what I mean?

Ken Yes I know what you mean. The Holy Spirit speaks to us in won-deres ways at times. God in us convicts us. I have gone to God in Jesus name and ask Him about something and there is light or if there is not, I know God does not approve of it. I have the same experience when I sin, God is far away. When I get angry for instance. I still am working on that. Being bombarded with so many things here I do get angry sometimes. Then I go and confess that I was wrong again and I am restored to the light again. I have to say something else tho. When We were in the Catholic Church I had similar experiences, until I was born again and that night I felt one Spirit leave and Gods Spirit enter, that was the most amazing thing. When I pray I make sure I always pray to the God of the Universe who created Heaven and earth. Satan is so tricky we really have to watch ourselves. I have been praying for all of us on this website, I belief we all can use it.

WHO IS JESUS ?
    the same bible, do they not? They are all taught by the same Holy Spirit, or are they?
    1 Cor. 1:10 “Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment (teaching).”
    Have you ever ask yourself why do we call the Father, Father? And why do we call Jesus, his Son? Have you ever checked in your dictionary the definitions for Father and son? I have,
    Father: He who gives life to the son.
    Son: He who receives life from the father.
    One other observation, shouldn’t it be obvious to assume that the father is older then the son? Why is Jesus called the firstborn? This one should be easy; if you have children you have a firstborn, boy or girl doesn’t matter. Jesus did not become his father’s son when he was born of Mary; because that was not the moment he received life.
    John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
    Why is this verse so confusing to so many people? The Apostle John is the only one that referred to the Son of God as the “

Jesus had asked his disciples this question once,
    Mat. 16:13 “When Jesus came into the coast of Caesare’a Philip’pi, he asked his
    disciples, saying, whom do men say that I the son of man am?”
    v. 15 “He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?”
    v. 16 “And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the
    living God.”
    v. 17 “And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jo’na:
    for flesh and blood has not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in
    heaven.”
    This verse tells us more then just the fact that God revealed to Peter who Jesus was; it lets us know where understanding of the bible comes from; God. Without his Holy Spirit we would have no understanding of his Word, except for the historical data contained in it. Hear is what Paul had to say,
    1 Cor. 2:9 “But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered
    into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love
    him.”
    v. 10 “But God has revealed them unto us (believers) by his Spirit: for the Spirit
    searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.”
    v. 11 “For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in
    him? Even so the things of God knoweth no man but the Spirit of God.”
    v. 12 “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God;
    that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.”
    Have you ever ask yourself; why are there so many denominations? Should not all Ministers teach the same? They all teach from Word” of the O.T., “Logos” in Greek. The
    I believe, anyone that reads Col. 1:15 and 18, and does not believe what it says, it’s not because it is to complicate to understand, it is a simple case of rejecting truth.
    Preeminence is to be the first in everything. You can read about the beginning of Gods creation, his Son, in the book of Proverbs; it is easiest understood when you read it in the JAMES MOFFAT translation;
    Prov. 8:22 “ The Eternal formed me first of his creation, first of all his works in days of old;”
    v. 23 “ I was fashioned in the earliest ages, from the very first, when earth began;”
    v. 24 “ I was born when there were no abysses, when there were no fountains full of Son was the “Spokesman”, the “Word” for God, in the O.T. as well as in the N.T. Jesus told us,
    John 5:37 “And the Father himself, which has sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.”
    “Logos” or “the Word” are titles for a spokesperson, who is speaking on the behalf of the one that send him.
    Rev. 19:13 “And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.”
    For any one to think that the “Word” was just a thought in God’s mind, and became the “Word” when he spoke his mind, is just plain ridiculous. It would then have to be understood that God spoke his thought into Mary and it became his Son. It would also mean that when the Son had finished his work here on earth, he ask the Father to become a thought in his mind again, right?
    John 17:4 “I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.”
    v. 5 “And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.”
    Does it not make you wonder were our scholars and theologians got these glorious ideas from? Did you notice how v. 5 ended? Before the world was. Jesus is telling us that he existed long before the world was, because,
    Col. 1:16 “For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him.”
    How can we ignore the fact that God gave his Son; that God sent his son?
    John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son…”
    v. 17 “For God sent not his Son into the world…”
    These scriptures tell us that God had a Son whom he send into our world. Pay close attention to what the next two verses are saying.
    Luke 8:27 “And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils a long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs.”
    v. 28 “When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, what have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.”
    The demons knew who Jesus was, the son, not God. They knew him from the time of creation, they were there, they shouted for joy.
    Job 38:4 “Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding.”
    v. 7 “When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy.”
    Demons had not always been demons.
    And then there are those that go to the other extreme and say, Jesus had no beginning, he always existed with the Father as a coequal. Read only the next three scriptures.
    Col. 1:15 “Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.”
    Col. 3:10 “And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the
    image (Jesus) of him (the Father) that created him.”
    Rev. 3:14 “…These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the
    beginning of the creation of God.”
    Every parent knows what a firstborn is. Does any one not know what an image is? An image is some thing you make after some thing or some one. Who is the one that created him? Would you agree it is the Creator? How do you explain, he, Jesus, is the beginning of the creation of God?
    How can we after reading all these scriptures, still insist that Jesus coexisted with the Father from all eternity? Jesus was made in the image of the Father.
    Luke 20:24 “Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar’s.”
    That penny had a picture on it, made in the image of Caesar. Jesus was made in the image of the Father. The Father is spirit in nature so is Jesus. Adam was created in the image of God,
    Gen. 1:26 “And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness…”
    But Adam was flesh not spirit; a different nature; so what is Adam’s image? What is it that the Father, the Son and us humans have in common? A Mind! Also called a spirit,
    1 Cor. 2:11 “For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so the things of God knoweth no man, but
    the Spirit of God.”
    God is a thinker, a planer and creator, and so are we; God made us that way, in his image; he has even given us the power to procreate. Jesus was not only the first to receive life, but also the first to live again after death.
    Col. 1:18 “ And he is the head of the body, the church; who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.”water;”
    v. 25 “ ere he sunk the bases of the mountains, ere the hills existed, I was born,”
    v. 26 “ when earth and fields were not created, nor the very first clods of the World.”
    v. 27 “ When he set the heaven up, I was there, when he drew the Vault o’er the abyss,”
    v. 28 “ when he made the clouds firm overhead, when he fixed the fountains of the deep.”
    v. 29 “ when he set the boundaries of the sea, when he laid foundations for the earth;”
    v. 30 “ I was with him then, his foster child, I was his delight day after day, playing in His presence constantly.”
    Read what Paul is teaching the saints.
    Acts 13:33 “God has fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second Psalms, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.”
    You just read the account of the first time God raised up his Son, Prov. 8:23-30. The second time was from the dead. You have to be blind if you can’t see who is being talked about hear. That is exactly why we read in,
    John 1:1 “ In the beginning was the Word… (Jesus was the Word).”
    When we read in;
    Gen. 1:1 “ In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth…”
    We have no problem understanding that the earth or the universe for that matter did not always existed, that they had a beginning; why then do we give “ beginning“ a different meaning when it comes to the Son of God, Jesus Christ? Do we think we dishonor Jesus by believing the truth? Or do we think we honor Jesus more by raising him to the same level of his Father? The Father has already raised the son to the highest position; if we try to do more we dishonor the Father.
    Someone called Jesus good once.
    Luke 18:18 “And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
    Jesus rebuked him by saying,
    v. 19 “And Jesus said unto him, why callest thou me good? None is good, save one, that is, God.”
    If Jesus were God he would have never denied being good. That of course does not imply that he wasn’t.
    Heb. 10:12 “But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down
    on the right hand of God.” (Highest position of honor)
    We acknowledge the fact that Jesus came to save us, but we also say that he was both flesh and spirit. Why is that false? It would have made Jesus a mixture of two natures; he would have been a hybrid. God hates perversion of his creation; he destroyed the world with a flood once because of it.
    Gen. 6:1 “And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth,
    and daughters were born unto them.”
    v. 2 “That the sons of God (angels) saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and
    they took them wives of all which they chose.”
    v. 4 “There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of
    God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.”
    v. 7 “And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the
    earth…”
    v. 12 “And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had
    corrupted his way upon the earth.”
    These are not Satan’s demons that corrupted God’s way, these are angels that looked down from heaven and were tempted by the beauty of the woman. Read what Jude and Peter have to say,
    Jude 6 “And the angels which kept not their first estate (heaven), but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.”
    v. 7 “Even as Sodom and Gomor’rha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving
    themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh…”
    2 Peter 2:4 “For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.”
    These angels that sinned, corrupting God’s creation, apparently committed a greater sin than Satan and his demons. God locked them up in a prison, and would not allow them to roam the world. God was angry; he did not create humans to become half spirit, or spirit beings to become half humans. God created all after their kind,
    Gen. 1:21 “And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.”
    v. 24 “And God said, let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, and
    creeping things, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.”
    v. 25 “And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind,
    and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.”
    After their kind meaning their nature. Paul gives us this explanation;
    1 Cor. 15:39 “All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men,
    another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.”
    v. 40 “There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial; but the glory of the
    celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.”
    God created all things for His glory. So then, why did God spared Noah and his family?
    Gen. 6:9 “These are the generations of Noah; Noah was a just man and perfect in his
    generation, and Noah walked with God.”
    What does “perfect in his generations” mean? Noah and his family were the only pure humans left; all others flesh had been corrupted. To mix two kinds creates a hybrid and is an insult to God. The bible does tell us that Jesus was not a mixture of two natures,
    Heb. 2:16 “For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the
    seed of Abraham.(flesh)”
    Jesus came to ransom Adam from the grave and all of us. Adam was flesh, and Jesus had to be of the same nature as the one he was coming to redeem. And only someone that was not affected by Adam’s sin could accomplish this. Adam’s sin made him unclean,
    Job 14:4 “Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean?”
    Rom. 5:12 “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and so death passed
    upon all men, for that all have sinned.”
    Rom. 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord,”
    Jesus said he came to ransom many.
    Matt. 20:28 “Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.”
    What is a ransom? During wartime prisoners of war were ransomed for other prisoners of war, it was an exchange. Jesus came to trade places with Adam. Jesus took Adams sin, and placed it on himself, freeing Adam from the grave, and taking his place in the grave. God gave Jesus back his true nature, spirit, the flesh body of Christ remained in the grave, and so the penalty for sin was paid. God of course disposed of the body for obvious reasons. People have worshiped religious objects for centuries. Crosses with bone fragments of saints are especially sought after. Many Christians consider the shroud of Turin the most holy object, worthy of worship. Can you imagine how people would have treaded the body of Christ, had God left him in the tomb?
    We are all sinners and deserve death but for now we die for Adam’s sin; or how would you explain the death of infants and little children that know no sin. If we wer
    e to die for our sins now, then these little ones should live at least until they have committed a sin. Our only hope was in Jesus Christ who was not of our nature and not effected by the curse of death. God changed his spirit body into a human body; this change did not affect his mind, for he knew who he was, where he came from and why he had come. Jesus knew about his mission from creation,
    Rev. 13:8 “And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the earth.”
    Although tempted in all things he remained sinless, it was his body that took on our sins, and he became sin for us. In his spirit, his mind, in his heart, he remained without sin.
    2 Cor. 5:21 “For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be
    made the righteousness of God in him.”
    Failure was not an option; it would have meant the end of his existence as well as all of ours. Jesus experienced all the things we do in our life, real thirst, real hunger, real pain and death.
    Heb. 2:18 “For that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them
    that are tempted.”
    Heb. 4:15 “For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of
    our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”
    Jesus endured it all because his mind was on the eternal not on the temporal.
    Heb. 12:2 “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that
    was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the
    right hand of the throne of God.”
    Jesus died and was placed in a tomb; after three days and three nights, God raised him up. Jesus was given back his true nature, spirit. His flesh body had taken on all of our sins, was no longer needed and God disposed of it. And why should that have surprised any one, that his body was gone? God did tell us ahead of time, he would not allow his body to decay.
    Ps. 16:10 “For thou wilt not leave my soul (body) in hell (grave); neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption (decay).”
    And Paul does explain,
    2 Cor. 5:16 “Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.”
    Jesus no longer looked the same, which also explains why all his friends did not recognize him by sight,
    John 20:15 “Jesus said unto her (Mary Magdalene), Woman, why weepest thou? Whom
    seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have born him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.”
    John 21:4 “But when the morning now was come, Jesus stood on the shore; but the
    disciples knew not that it was Jesus.”
    Luke 24:15 “And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned,
    Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.”
    v. 16 “But their eyes were holden that they should not know him.”
    Jesus in his spirit body does not look anything like his flesh body that is why all paintings and portraits of him are wrong; including the shroud of Turin. Had God allowed an image of his son to appear on that shroud; He would have violated his own second commandment. The fact that Jesus rose from the dead is our hope, because he has the keys to unlock the doors to our graves,
    Rev. 1:18 “I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell (grave) and of death.”
    1 Cor. 15:22 “For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.”
    v. 23 “But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.”
    Referring to the first resurrection. His coming want be anything like, what we have been told. There want be any visible signs or sounds, which will make us look up. We will not see the dead raised. Jesus himself told us that his coming would be like a thief, and so did Paul.
    Rev. 16:15 “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, last he walk naked, and they see his shame.”
    1 Thes. 5:2 “For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so kometh as a thief in the night.”
    The comparison with a thief is to make a point, his coming will not be noticed.
    John 5:28 “Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the
    graves shall hear his voice.”
    v. 29 “And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection; and they
    that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.”
    For many people that have done great evil to others, it may very well be a resurrection of damnation. As all will be resurrected with the same thinking, the same attitudes, as when they died.
    Ezek. 16:53 “When I shall bring again their captivity, the captivity of Sodom and her daughters, and the captivity of Samaria and her daughters, then will I bring again the captivity of thy captives in the midst of them.”
    v. 54 “That thou mayest bear thine own shame, and mayest be confounded in all that thou hast done, in that thou art a comfort unto them.”
    v. 55 “When thy sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then thou and thy daughters shall return to your former estate.”
    Ezekiel is saying, not only will Israel and Judah be restored, resurrected, but Sodom and Samaria, meaning all evil nations will be restored to their former estate as well. All will awake from their grave, thinking they only been sleeping a few hours.
    All will be required to repent and ask for forgiveness, there may be those that have done such evil deeds that they can’t or want repent, nor ask for forgiveness; their fait is sealed. The resurrection of the dead will occur during the thousand-year reign of Christ, the Millennium. God designed this period so that all mankind would have the opportunity to learn the truth. It will be the time when Christ will judge the world. But judgment does not come before a trial. We read in,
    1 Peter 4:17 “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and
    if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God.”
    Judgment means teaching, testing, and trials, proving you are worthy to receive the gift of God, eternal life. The house of God is his Church, the body of Christ, the Saints. Judgment was on them first because they would reign with Christ. For all others their time of judgment will be during the millennium. The end of them that obey not the gospel during the millennium is also mentioned in,
    Acts 3:23 “And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet,
    shall be destroyed from among his people.”
    Which of course is the second death, eternal death; from which there is no resurrection. This raises a question; who has your allegiance; your Church, your Minister or God? Remember,
    Is. 8:20 “To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is
    because there is no light (understanding) in them.”
    Also keep in mind what Paul says in,
    1 Thes. 5:21 “Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.”
    It is more than good advice!

Peace and Love Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MRS,
    You say
    “Jesus in his spirit body does not look anything like his flesh body that is why all paintings and portraits of him are wrong; including the shroud of Turin. Had God allowed an image of his son to appear on that shroud; He would have violated his own second commandment. The fact that Jesus rose from the dead is our hope, because he has the keys to unlock the doors to our graves,”

The body of Jesus seen by the apostles was the same battered torn one.

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account