The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Wow!

When did this ruling come down? I must have missed it.

Well, KUDOS to t8! He operates on a more mature level than most of us and God has given him a word. I'm relieved. I'm relieved because this is a message to me that God is not through with me yet. He hasn't given up on me like so many of you here have. As a child, I am allowed to search and find. Sweet grace. God bless you, t8.

Love,
    Mandy

kenrch
    Participant

So it appears that rules are opened for interpretation. Believer really doesn't mean “believer”.

It means what ever you want it to mean. Whatever suits YOU!

That being the case I move that the believers place be dissolved because I really don't like bad jokes!

Not3in1
    Participant

Oh please Ken, you really are never satisfied are you?

Hey, I'm a believer. I believe in Jesus. I believe in the personal Spirit of God. I believe in One God Almighty. Hey, that almost sounds like I'm a Trinitarian? :) Well, I was a Trinitarian for nearly all my life, so there you go. Anyway, we are not far from each other, Ken. But your lack of love drives us further apart….. Come on! Soften-up! Go buy a puppy or something.
    Love,
    Mandy

acertainchap
    Participant

Go buy a puppy! Good one, lol XD. :) I'm glad you are doing well Mandy. I voted no because there are people who are looking for the truth such as yourself so it wouldn't be fair not to be able to pray about things in that section.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 18 2008,04:18)
    Oh please Ken, you really are never satisfied are you?

Hey, I'm a believer. I believe in Jesus. I believe in the personal Spirit of God. I believe in One God Almighty. Hey, that almost sounds like I'm a Trinitarian? :) Well, I was a Trinitarian for nearly all my life, so there you go. Anyway, we are not far from each other, Ken. But your lack of love drives us further apart….. Come on! Soften-up! Go buy a puppy or something.
    Love,
    Mandy

Was that “LOVE” Mandy?

I will abide by a rule that does not abide by a definition of a believer.

Believers place should be dissolved. YOU don't need to be a believer! However everyone knows better otherwise why didn't Tow and Stu continue to Post there! They knew the definition!

t8 just refuses to say he was wrong and is using a play on words to alter the definition of the “believer”!

It's a sad joke that isn't funny that someone would stoop so low because of their pride!

But that is just how low heaven net has come since Tow and Stu and now their students have taken over. Seems as always Satan works through pride.

OK serpents do your rattle. :D

kenrch
    Participant

OH and if that is the case then why hold an election on prayer request? Whet sense does that make?!

I mean REALLY…come on.

If you don't have to be a believer to post in the “believers place”. Then why should you HAVE to be a believer to post in the Prayer Thread.

BELIEVER DOESN'T MEAN BELIEVER…IN JESUS ANYWAY!

Not3in1
    Participant

Razzing you a little was my intention, but you missed the point entirely.  I guess you have no sense of humor?  Come on, dude, life isn't that bad.

God is in control.  God is in control.  GOD is in control……of his children.  You've said your peace, now rest that God is in control.  Your shoulders must weigh a ton, Ken?  I know your only trying to be  good brother by speaking the truth, but there comes a time when you have to know that God is able to keep us from falling and to help us stand on that Day.  He promises us that he will.  All you have to do is speak the truth – pray – encourage – love.  I want to love you, Ken.  I really, really do.  You've been a good brother to me in the past.  But lately you've gone off the deep end a bit.  You have to know that God loves me more than you do – do you know this?  If you know this, then trust God.  He will keep my foot from stumbling.  Because I love him so……

Not3in1
    Participant

I just noticed that the topic is THE WAY – Jesus Christ.

Could there be other “Way(s)”? What if you were born a Muslim? What if you were born in some tribe in Africa that worships idols? How will these people come to know Jesus? They know “God” as they have learned him, but they may never be introduced to Jesus. What do other's think?

acertainchap
    Participant

Mandy, my personal belief is that Jesus is the only way. Not to lead anyone astray, but at the moment I have come to think that God will not hold people responsible that have not heard of his Word – I could be wrong – but that He wants as many people as possible to hear the truth and about Jesus. People are unwise to reject it; sorry if you feel against that fact.

Participant

14:5
    Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
    14:6
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way *, the truth, and the life: NO MAN COMMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME.

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 18 2008,05:30)
    Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?  
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way *, the truth, and the life: NO MAN COMMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME.

Exactly.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 18 2008,05:15)
    Razzing you a little was my intention, but you missed the point entirely. I guess you have no sense of humor? Come on, dude, life isn't that bad.

God is in control. God is in control. GOD is in control……of his children. You've said your peace, now rest that God is in control. Your shoulders must weigh a ton, Ken? I know your only trying to be good brother by speaking the truth, but there comes a time when you have to know that God is able to keep us from falling and to help us stand on that Day. He promises us that he will. All you have to do is speak the truth – pray – encourage – love. I want to love you, Ken. I really, really do. You've been a good brother to me in the past. But lately you've gone off the deep end a bit. You have to know that God loves me more than you do – do you know this? If you know this, then trust God. He will keep my foot from stumbling. Because I love him so……

I'm not angry and I'm certainly NOT surprised. OR didn't you know that Christianity was prophesied to FAIL!

Endure to the end. Endure what victory?

If those days were not shortened NO FLESH would be saved.

The end days will be as Noah! How many were saved 8?

So sure true Christians those who Keep the commandments of God and the testimony of JESUS. Are but a remnant! A small group.

The Christian victory comes in the end when those are saying peace and safety!

The elect will be saved:

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. :)

All scripture MUST be fulfilled as it is NOW being fulfilled. The changing of words the denial of HIS Name. Bad being Good and GOOD being BAD.

All this will happen but we are called to fight the GOOD fight to the end! That is the endurance we are called to endure!

But I AM amazed how easy those who had the Spirit are falling. This is just the beginning.

Is this a Christian site? When a believer is not a believer in Jesus? Angry NO! SAD YES!

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 17 2008,12:24)
    Mandy, my personal belief is that Jesus is the only way. Not to lead anyone astray, but at the moment I have come to think that God will not hold people responsible that have not heard of his Word – I could be wrong – but that He wants as many people as possible to hear the truth and about Jesus. People are unwise to reject it; sorry if you feel against that fact.

If that is the case, are you not being cruel to people by actually telling them of Jesus? After all, if you tell them and they do not accept, then YOU have condemned them with your actions.

So its better to be ignorant of Jesus then to hear and reject.

Does this even begin to make sense to anyone?

acertainchap
    Participant

I'll make it clearer, then. Jesus is the only way to salvation. If I tell them and they don't except it, it's their choice, I'm not to blame.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 17 2008,12:30)

Put this passage with the one you quoted and tell me what you have:

1Ti 4:10 For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 17 2008,12:58)
    I'll make it clearer, then. Jesus is the only way to salvation. If I tell them and they don't except it's their choice, I'm not the blame.

That wasn't much clearer. What happens to the millions who never hear about Jesus?

kenrch
    Participant

And the beat goes on! :D

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,05:59)
    That wasn't much clearer. What happens to the millions who never hear about Jesus?

I don't have all the answers and don't claim to.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 17 2008,13:02)
    And the beat goes on! :D

Rather than making such remarks, why not address the question?

acertainchap
    Participant

I'm confused kejonn, is your question still directed toward me, or kenrch now?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account