The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

I'm not going to get sucked-in to your hateful ways, Ken. I'm trying to get centered again where I should be – in the love of God. It's easy to respond tit-for-tat, but that only keeps me focused on YOU instead of God. I'm sorry, but I care more about my relationship with the Almighty than I do about giving it back to you. The fact of the matter is, I love you. You've hurt me and so I have lashed out or back at you, but that is not how I should have responded. This whole spin has happened because I am searching for the truth and I believe the enemy is trying to distract me. No more. I'm on to his game.

I love you. I think you need to maybe take a chill pill, and know that God is in control. We cannot control anything. If we judge, we are judged ourselves. It's a no win situation. So, how about we try something new…….let's give it to the Lord and begin to look at his Word again. Let's focus on love and forgiveness and see where that takes us? How about it?

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,10:39)
    Lets be honest if nothing else!

Honestly speaking…..I am searching for the truth of God and his Messiah.

If I had to make a decision today, I would fall back on what I know and have been taught which is that Jesus is the Messiah. However, I am searching this out to “prove” that it is true for me. I am working out my salvation with fear and trembling.

This is a fair answer. I hope it will do, it's all I have right now. Shun me if you want, I can only give you what I have and for right now – this is it.

kenrch
    Participant

Mandy I am amazed at how you have lost the deep love you had for our Saviour. You have been filled with doubt. Sure on the outside it looks like Tow is right. But Tow has never experienced the Holy Spirit. I KNOW YOU HAVE!

You keep looking back to find the truth that you already had. You had the witness of the SPIRIT with your spirit. These are the end times and you will hear all sorts of things. We cannot be tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine.

I cannot understand how once having the Spirit you have come to a point that you cannot say Jesus is the Messiah.

You mention “my hateful ways” when all I was after was the truth. You could have put a stop to all this by just being honest in the first place but chose NOT TOO. Not until kejonn brought up that all important question “where does the rules say you have to believe in Jesus” that you have come forward I have to ask Why?

You say IF you HAD TOO you would fall back where you were. Well what about NOW? It doesn't work that way, the atheist cries out to God on his death bed.

You are “searching for God and His Messiah” then you have lost faith in the God and Messiah you knew, Jesus and Our Father.

You love me but want me gone? OH I forgive you make no mistake, however until you decide that Jesus IS the Messiah then IMO I don't believe you should be posting in the believers place. Do you?

But as you said it's not up to me but I am hurt that you continued to deceive others and make me look like the bad guy “who was harassing you”.

I really don't understand why you could not have said this from the beginning. Why would you NOT tell the truth, was it just to keep posting on the believers place. Is this where Tow has lead you? It is deeper than that isn't it? You just don't know anymore! God help you!

I can only say that this is not my site and now that the truth has come out it is up to those in charge, NOT ME! However if I were as you I WOULD BE IN FEAR AND TREMBLING and seek forgiveness from whom you have forsaken.

My Prayers are with you,

Ken

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,02:01)
    SCRIPTURE! What does scripture say about Tow and his disciples?

And those who give a place to them.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2Jo 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

2Jo 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

I am not giving a home to anyone.

My home is in New Zealand. It is a house where my family resides.

This is a forum. No one believes as you that this is a home.

The forums are for teaching, debating, challenging, etc. I usually do not do such things in my home. People that come to my home are usually people I know.

Jesus said go into all the world. This is the World Wide Web.

Get it now?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,13:40)
    You mention “my hateful ways” when all I was after was the truth. You could have put a stop to all this by just being honest in the first place but chose NOT TOO. Not until kejonn brought up that all important question “where does the rules say you have to believe in Jesus” that you have come forward I have to ask Why?

In other words she could have put a stop to this had she done what you said.

Um, where is the respect of people's free will.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Haven't you learned this yet?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 16 2008,14:50)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,13:40)

In other words she could have put a stop to this had she done what you said.

Um, where is the respect of people's free will.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Haven't you learned this yet?

No She could have put a stop to it she had been HONEST!!~!!~!

And admitted that for NOW Jesus is NOT her Messiah.

Free will to LIE!

What is the definition of the believers place?

Is it that you have to believe that Jesus IS THE MESSIAH? Or just to believe whatever you want? Jesus is my Messiah not now but maybe latter!

Just what is it t8?

Not3in1
    Participant

Ken,

You have exasperated me! You are consumed, fixated and down right taken over by my personal walk with God. You must know this isn't healthy? Really, you won't let it rest. What is this accomplishing? What is it that you really want here? Do you want me not to be counted as a “Believer” because I am experiencing a little bit of doubt in my Christian walk? Would that make you happy? More importantly, would it shut you up? :;):

If so, consider it done my friend. I won't post in the “Believer's” area any more. Does this make you happy?

See, t8, the division of “Believer's” and “non-Believer's” hasn't really accomplished anything great here; I quite think the opposite.

Ken, you may now let it rest. I will not post in the “Believer's” area until I have come to the full conclusion that Jesus is the Messiah. Done.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 16 2008,15:19)
    Ken,

You have exasperated me! You are consumed, fixated and down right taken over by my personal walk with God. You must know this isn't healthy? Really, you won't let it rest. What is this accomplishing? What is it that you really want here? Do you want me not to be counted as a “Believer” because I am experiencing a little bit of doubt in my Christian walk? Would that make you happy? More importantly, would it shut you up? :;):

If so, consider it done my friend. I won't post in the “Believer's” area any more. Does this make you happy?

See, t8, the division of “Believer's” and “non-Believer's” hasn't really accomplished anything great here; I quite think the opposite.

Ken, you may now let it rest. I will not post in the “Believer's” area until I have come to the full conclusion that Jesus is the Messiah. Done.

Hey you really think you should go ahead but don't lie and deceive people into thinking that Jesus is your Messiah.

As for me I say GOOD you should not be posting in the Believers Place UNTIL YOU BELIEVE!

But this is not MY site if it were Tow would not be here and you would not have been filled with doubt at least on the site I owned.

I would have followed John's advise! Period!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 16 2008,14:48)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,02:01)
    SCRIPTURE! What does scripture say about Tow and his disciples?

And those who give a place to them.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2Jo 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

2Jo 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

I am not giving a home to anyone.

My home is in New Zealand. It is a house where my family resides.

This is a forum. No one believes as you that this is a home.

The forums are for teaching, debating, challenging, etc. I usually do not do such things in my home. People that come to my home are usually people I know.

Jesus said go into all the world. This is the World Wide Web.

Get it now?

You own this site. I don't believe they had websites back in John's time do you? So in John's time it was his house that he had people over. Today it is the worldwide web!

Get it!

You let, in fact gave permission for Tow to preach against the Messiah!

Hey come on over to my site and listen to the Antichrist!

You get it now!

This is NOT the world's store it's your store! You decide what you will allowed to be sold!

Get it now!

:)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Actually this website is here to expose such works.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 16 2008,16:31)
    Actually this website is here to expose such works.

Actually whatever it's here for it's yours. Do you think John let an Antichrist in his house~today's website~preach?

No skin off my nose t8. :)

Proclaimer
    Participant

OK, so you are saying that this website is mine.

Alright, then I say it isn't my house.

So you can't argue that because you admit it is mine and I say it isn't a house but a website on the World Wide Web.

Jesus said go into all the world. I take that to mean the world, and part of that world is the virtual world called the World Wide Web.

When this website was created, the vision was never to create a house for believers. It was created to find the truth and the true foundation. In that it was always obvious to challenge all lies and expose them for what they are.

In the real world you can see peoples fruit, in the virtual world you can only see what people say. I never went out to create a home for people I have never met.

Think of this website as sitting on the edge of the battle zone. It is not a nice little club where people come to clap their hands.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 16 2008,16:48)

So you can't argue that because you admit it is mine and I say it isn't a house but a website on the World Wide Web.

Jesus said go into all the world. I take that to mean the world, and part of that world is the virtual world called the World Wide Web.

When this website was created, the vision was never to create a house for believers. It was created to find the truth and the true foundation. In that it was always obvious to challenge all lies and expose them for what they are.

In the real world you can see peoples fruit, in the virtual world you can only see what people say. I never went out to create a home for people I have never met.

Think of this website as sitting on the edge of the battle zone. It is not a nice little club where people come to clap their hands.

John didn't give them a home he invited them into his home. Jesus also said shake the dust off your feet.

But look it's yours, OK?

If it would have been mine I would have never let Tow in my house.

But again it's not mine and I thank God that it's not.

Goodnight :)

Laurel
    Participant

The topic: The Way or pronounced “direc” in Hebrew like in the word “direction”.

The only Way is two part, actually three.
    Worship YHWH our Elohim
    Believe Ye'shua is the Son of Elohim
    Follow in the footsteps of Ye'shua by keeping the commands as He did.

It is not enough to say you believe, even Satan knows Ye'shua. You must “commit” to the covenant, which we become a part of through the Set-apart Spirit.

The ONLY unforgivable sin is to deny the Spirit. This means if we deny Ye'shua is the Son of Elohim, or that YHWH is not the Father of Him, or deny that they are one in the Set-apart Spirit, we do not stand a chance in the life everlasting.

This is the Word of YHWH!!! Selah

I did not read any other posts and I am not up for any arguements.

Proclaimer
    Participant

He he. Ken look up the meaning of home and then website.

I use Google all the time but it isn't my home and I may not even agree with everything they do. I am sure too that there are atheists who work for Google.

Definitions are important Ken.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,16:57)

John didn't give them a home he invited them into his home. Jesus also said shake the dust off your feet.

But look it's yours, OK?

Well you say this website is a house. So your definition is that you come into the same house as Tow.

So what are you doing in the same house?

Ken you know very well that if you believe something to be sin and you do it, then it is sin to you.

If you believe that eating meat is a sin and you eat meat, then your conscience is defiled.

Therefore if you believe that this website is a house, then why do you come through the door?

Of course for me I eat meat and I know this is not a house. But for you it is different. Perhaps you need to repent.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 16 2008,21:08)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,16:57)

But look it's yours, OK?

Well you say this website is a house. So your definition is that you come into the same house as Tow.

So what are you doing in the same house?

Ken you know very well that if you believe something to be sin and you do it, then it is sin to you.

If you believe that eating meat is a sin and you eat meat, then your conscience is defiled.

Therefore if you believe that this website is a house, then why do you come through the door?

Of course for me I eat meat and I know this is not a house. But for you it is different. Perhaps you need to repent.

No t8 you misunderstand it is a place where you allow teaching of the Word of GOD!

It's YOURS t8 YOU are responsible for what you allow on YOUR website nobody else!

If Tow had not been allowed to spread his message of doubt would Jesus still be Mandy's Messiah? Maybe not but at least she would not have been deceived from YOUR website.

Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Were you unaware?

My hands are clean and free from blood and I have the stripes to prove it! :)

Laurel
    Participant

I agree with Ken. T8 is responsible for what ever is written on this site. If it gets too anti-messiah, he must wipe it out. Or maybe T8 is becoming one of them??? I hope not!

Laurel
    Participant

Dosen't yahoo have a place for all the anti's to hang themselves? I mean to hang out at.

kenrch
    Participant

Heaven has given me a ruling on the Believers place.

It appears that one DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A BELIEVER to post in the “believers place” as long as they do not hinder those who believe.

At the moment it is not a law but a grace.

If it is abused, then it will be a law.

The point is that believers should be able to discuss topics unhindered from unbelievers.

So far it appears to be working, but knowing how things turn out, I might have to add it is as a formal rule later. Abuse will most likely happen eventually.”

In light of the above ruling Tow, Stu, kejonn, Mandy and any other Antichrist is welcome at the “believers Place”.

At least I think that's what he said? ???

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account