The two witnesses of revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 06 2014,21:02)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 06 2014,19:09)
    Hi J42,
    What makes a man a christian scripturally?

A true christians is one that recognises the shepherds voice
    and hear him.

wakeup.

Hi WU,
    So you cannot become one but you are or you are not??

NickHassan
    Participant

Well done 94,
    But rev 13 does not say they are prophets but that they prophesy. Important?
    They are both olive trees AND candlesticks.
    If candlesticks are churches how could they be two men?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 07 2014,05:45)
    Well done 94,

Nick.

Logic thinking; but men's logic.
    Here are some more for you.

How can water wash out sins.
    How can one Jesus be in all of us.
    There can be no beast with seven heads.
    Dragons dont exist;there is no proof.
    If God really exist why doesn't He show himself, and fix our problems.
    This is logic thinking.

Well done If you one use logic.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Work through the similar scriptures to winkle out truth.
    The Spirit of Christ can fill all in his body.
    Water is a plea for forgiveness

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 07 2014,10:26)
    Hi WU,
    Work through the similar scriptures to winkle out truth.
    The Spirit of Christ can fill all in his body.
    Water is a plea for forgiveness

Nick.

Opinion with no srcipture back up.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU.
    2 Cor 13 1-2

1 peter 3. 22

1 cor 12 1-21

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 07 2014,17:30)
    Hi WU.
    2 Cor 13 1-2

1 peter 3. 22

1 cor 12 1-21

Nick.

??

It's speaking of the one in the spirit.

wakeup.

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 07 2014,05:45)
    Well done 94,

Well Nick, if I tell you that the scripture states that they are prophets, will you then believe that they are men?

Rev 11:10

And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

What has settled in one's mind for too long.
    And no scripture can change.
    That person is not genuine in seeking.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    No.
    Re11
    10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.”

Have you ever known a human prophet not to already be of the Spirit of Life?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    Rom 8
    1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 08 2014,07:09)
    Hi 94,
    No.
    Re11
    10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.”

Nick.

You mean the breath of life Nick?
    They were killed; their breath is taken away;they are dead.
    Then God breathed into their nostrills the breath of live.
    And they were revived,and stood upon their feet.
    Then taken up.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    yes.
    But that term is not used elsewhere to do with a resurrection.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The one Spirit of Christ infills the body of Christ.
    It takes several parallel scriptures to prove a point.

Jn 13
    Then He *poured water into the basin, and began to wash the disciples’ feet and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded. 6 So He *came to Simon Peter. He *said to Him, “Lord, do You wash my feet?” 7 Jesus answered and said to him, “What I do you do not realize now, but you will understand hereafter.” 8 Peter *said to Him, “Never shall You wash my feet!” Jesus answered him, “If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me.” 9 Simon Peter *said to Him, “Lord, then wash not only my feet, but also my hands and my head.” 10 Jesus *said to him, “He who has bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean; and you are clean, but not all of you.” 11 For He knew the one who was betraying Him; for this reason He said, “Not all of you are clean.”

Participant

Hi Nick

You said:

But I showed you that the scriptures state that they are prophets, did I not?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    And nothing to prove all prophets are men, or that they are only two men.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    Rev 11
    Then there was given me a [a]measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the [c]temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. 2 [d]Leave out the court which is outside the [e]temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months. 3 And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies; so if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way. 6 These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.

7 When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which [f]mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. 9 Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead [g]bodies for three and a half days, and [h]will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

11 But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God came into them, and they stood on their feet; and great fear fell upon those who were watching them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” Then they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies watched them. 13 And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell; seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The beast makes war with two men?

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 08 2014,09:06)
    Hi 94,
    And nothing to prove all prophets are men, or that they are only two men.

Hi Nick

They can only be “men” or angels based on the scriptures, and “angels” do not die.

These prophets died and were resurrected and taken to heaven.

And so, what do you say that they, the two prophets are?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

hi 94,
    Are they churches
    or are they jewish tribes?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Rev 12And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Note the repetition in different symbolic forms
    “6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.”

“14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.”

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,004 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account