The two witnesses of revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    Devolution
    Participant

terraricca,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]
    Terra,

Wakeup said:

The jews today still worship the old law,
    in their synagogues,since the temple is destroyed.
    The worshippers still keep the sabath today.

You said:

NO,NO the Jews cannot worship their God according to Moses laws ,without the temple ;
    they are worshiping in there own way ,not acording to the will of God

If they are worshipping in their own way…then they are still worshipping now aren't they!!
    After all, God took away not only the temple, but this as well:

Zechariah 11:10
       And i took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.

The temple was used for Israels NATIONAL atonement Terra!
    For the healing of the land and the forgiving of the NATIONS collective sins!

So whether they worship God with or without a temple Terra, it does not matter, for God cancelled that covenant.

So if they refuse Christ and place themselves under a cancelled covenant in place of Christ, then they still must obey every law of that cancelled covenant, because that covenant they willingly put themselves under will become their judge.

So in their personal lives, they do not need a temple to worship under the old covenant, but if they were gathered into a NATION, and for NATIONAL providence, THEN they would indeed need a temple…as many elements in Israel are becoming more and more in favour of….a third temple so their “Messiah” will come.

only thing is….now because of the New Covenant, we Christians know that even a temple would be worthless, because Christ is the New Temple and sin atonement for mankind…Christians know and believe that….but Jews don't….do they!!

Cheers bro.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Are the two witnesses the Sun and the moon? ps 89.37-38

There will be great earthquakes, plagues and famines in various places-and in the sky fearful omens and great signs.
    Lk 21.11
    There will be signs in the sun, the moon and the stars…..the powers in the heavens will be shaken”
    Lk21.25-26

“…the sun will be darkened, the moon will not shed her light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the hosts of heaven will be shaken loose”
    Mat 24.29

CF
    Is 24, rev 6.12f

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Nick.

Can you go to prophecy?
    I will explain it there.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    This is in the prophecy forum.
    Did you read my post and check Ps 89?

Wakeup
    Participant

Sorry;We are there.

Luke 21:5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,

THIS IS ABOUT THE 2ND TEMPLE.

Luke 21:6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

THIS HAPPENED IN 70AD.THIS WAS GREAT TRIBULATION FOR THOSE JEWS ONLY.

Luke 21:7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

JESUS MUST HAVE EXPLAINED OF THE TEMPLE AND THE
    LAST DAYS.NOT JUST THE TEMPLE.

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

WE KNOW THAT THIS IS HAPPENING FOR A MANY YEARS NOW. FALSE TEACHERS TEACHING CHRIST.
    FALSE CHRISTS. GO YE NOT AFTER THEM.
    THE TIME DRAWETH NEAR.

Luke 21:9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by

WARS AND COMMOTIONS,MUST BE FIRST.
    WE HAD THE FIRST WW,THE SECOND WW;AND AFTER:
    NON STOP WARS UP TO NOW.BUT THIS IS NOT THE END YET.

Luke 21:10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

ALL THOSE ARE HAPPENING NOW.

Luke 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

THESE ARE THEM SAINTS KILLED AND TORTURED.
    SEE REV.6:9–11.
    AND SO IT WILL BE FOR THE SAINTS IN THE LAST DAYS.
    THEIR BROTHERS THAT ALSO WILL BE KILLED.
    TO BE GIVEN WHITE ROBES.

Luke 21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

Luke 21:14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL SPEAK FOR US.

Luke 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Luke 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

THIS WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE GOV. WILL BRIBE THE YOUNG AND OLD TO SPY ON TRUE CHRISTIANS,
    THAT REFUSE TO WORSHIP THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST.
    REFUSE THE MARK. THEY ARE SEEN AS TERRORISTS.

Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Luke 21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

Luke 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

FAITHFUL CHRISTIANS ARE SEEN AS TROUBLE MAKERS.
    STUPID IDIOTS.

Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

JERUSALEM WIL BE INVADED BY THE BEAST WITH 10 KINGS.(NWO).THE LEADERS OF ISRAEL WILL MAKE A SECRET
    DEAL WITH THE BEAST,TO DESTROY THE DOME.
    Isaiah 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; ***when the overflowing scourge shall pass through***, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Luke 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

Luke 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

THE VENGEANCE OF GOD.

Luke 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: ***and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months***.

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

REV.6:12.THE SIXTH SEAL. THE SIGN OF THE COMING.

Luke 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

THE COMING.

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

THERE ARE ALSO THE SEVEN TRUMPETS/VIALS, BEFORE THE COMING.

THE SIGNS OF THE SUN AND THE MOON IS THE SIGN OF THE COMING.
    Btw,before the coming must be the 3rd ww first.
    and then armageddon.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    This seems to be conjectural as to detail.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2014,13:10)
    Hi WU,
    This seems to be conjectural as to detail.

Nick.

The two witnesses are two men.
    They will witness for 3/half years.
    And then killed.

Have you got an explanation?

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    So you say.
    But does scripture?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2014,18:19)
    Hi WU,
    So you say.
    But does scripture?

Nick.

We must compare old and new prophesies
    to build up the picture,and all has to fit in place;with no contradictions.
    It is not a, one two three job.
    Need's many,many explanations.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Does scripture say they are men?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2014,19:27)
    Hi WU,

Nick.

Yes; in rev.11.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    No rev 11 calls them witnesses, lampstands, olive trees but not men as far as I can see.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2014,20:41)
    Hi WU,
    No rev 11 calls them witnesses, lampstands, olive trees but not men as far as I can see.

Nick.

The two olive branches in Zech, symbolises the two witnesses.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Nick.

Keep the questions coming,this will not be a waste
    like the other discussions.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

nick wrote:

[/quote]

Hi WU,

Hi Nick

Rev 11:9   And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves

Rev 11:10   And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Rev 11:11   And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

journey42
    Participant

Nick

I have never heard of a sun or a moon being called prophets,
    nor being killed or having the spirit of life being put in them.
    Where did you get that idea?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    Read the thread I suggest as saying they are men leads to some other problems
    Besides they are NOT said to be men.

Why would the usual form of prophesy be helpful in the final days?
    The book cannot be added to.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 16 2014,04:47)
    Hi Guys,
    Read the thread I suggest as saying they are men leads to some other problems
    Besides they are NOT said to be men.

Why would the usual form of prophesy be helpful in the final days?
    The book cannot be added to.

Nick.

Revelation 11 is not added.
    It clearly says, they are prophets.
    It clearly says,they can turn water into blood,and stop the rain.
    It clearly says,they will be killed.
    It clearly says,they will not be buried.
    It clearly says, the spirit of life went into them,
    and taken up in the clouds.
    It clearly says, all will see them go up.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    So why would you add that they are men?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 16 2014,09:37)
    Hi WU,
    So why would you add that they are men?

Nick.

Do you have an idea what they are?

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,004 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account