The two witnesses of revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2012,13:22)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 14 2012,20:14)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2012,11:44)
    the two witness are the two last ones of Christ brothers that will go to heaven ,(144k)

Terra.

Where did you get that from,may I ask?

The 2 winesses will be preaching in israel for only 3/half years,then they will be killed by the beast out of the pit,and their dead bodies will be left in the open for 3/half days, for every one in the world to see,the dead bodies.

After 3/half days they will be revived(not resurrected) and taken up.

Then in the same hour there will be a great earth quake in jerusalem,7000 dead.
    Then quickly the 7th trumpet will sound.(the coming).

wakeup.

wup

Jerusalem of old is gone ,the new Jerusalem his in heaven and will come down wen all things are finished ,then will be the marriage of Christ and his bride,

you waisting your time to look in this world for the accomplishment of Gods plan,

Christ as given us weapons to fight but not physically ,but in the spirit ,because that s were the battles are made ,and were the dragon his ,and the beasts are made of ,

Terra.

I can see where you are coming from.

At the coming,Jesus will set up his 1000yr kingdom in jerusalem,and his people will live in peace, with no PAIN,NO TEARS,NO WARS, and the animals will not bite,the lion will eat straw.(isiah 11:6–10. 65:19–25).

Spiritual jerusalem is in heaven,it will only come down when the whole earth is made clean,this will be 1000yrs+ after the coming,when satan is no more.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 14 2012,20:52)

the two witness are the two last ones of Christ brothers that will go to heaven ,(144k)

Terra.

The 2 winesses will be preaching in israel for only 3/half years,then they will be killed by the beast out of the pit,and their dead bodies will be left in the open for 3/half days, for every one in the world to see,the dead bodies.

wakeup.

wup

Jerusalem of old is gone ,the new Jerusalem his in heaven and will come down wen all things are finished ,then will be the marriage of Christ and his bride,

you waisting your time to look in this world for the accomplishment of Gods plan,

Christ as given us weapons to fight but not physically ,but in the spirit ,because that s were the battles are made ,and were the dragon his ,and the beasts are made of ,

Terra.

At the coming,Jesus will set up his 1000yr kingdom in jerusalem,and his people will live in peace, with no PAIN,NO TEARS,NO WARS, and the animals will not bite,the lion will eat straw.(isiah 11:6–10. 65:19–25).

Spiritual jerusalem is in heaven,it will only come down when the whole earth is made clean,this will be 1000yrs+ after the coming,when satan is no more.

wakeup.

Wup

Do you know why God made a nation out of the offspring of the patriarch Jacob ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2012,14:02)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Do you know why God made a nation out of the offspring of the patriarch Jacob ???

Terra.

Yes I know.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 14 2012,23:42)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Terra.

Yes I know.

wakeup.

wup

why you did not tell me then ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 15 2012,14:26)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Terra.

Yes I know.

wakeup.

wup

terra.

Because you already knew.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 15 2012,23:26)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Terra.

Yes I know.

wakeup.

wup

terra.

wakeup.

wup

if you know then you should also know that God did not change his mind and will fulfill that ,and this time it will not fail,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 17 2012,12:44)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Terra.

Yes I know.

wakeup.

wup

terra.

wakeup.

wup

if you know then you should also know that God did not change his mind and will fulfill that ,and this time it will not fail,

Terra.

When Did God changed his mind?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 17 2012,19:51)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Terra.

Yes I know.

wakeup.

wup

terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

you should know wen he did ,it is in the scriptures

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 17 2012,12:54)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 17 2012,19:51)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Terra.

Yes I know.

wakeup.

wup

terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

you should know wen he did ,it is in the scriptures

Terra,

God never changed his mind;it was his plan from the beginning.

wakeup.

Devolution
    Participant

terraricca,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]
    Terra,

Jerusalem of old is gone ,the new Jerusalem his in heaven and will come down wen all things are finished ,then will be the marriage of Christ and his bride

If new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven happens at Christ's 2nd coming as you claim, then please explain these for starters:

Matthew 13:41-43
       The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire, there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father, Who hath ears, let him hear.

Zechariah 8:3
       Thus saith the Lord, I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem, and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth, and the mountain of the Lord of hosts the holy mountain.

you waisting your time to look in this world for the accomplishment of Gods plan

Terra,

If you do not look in this world for the accomplishment of Gods plan, then this applies to you:

Rev 3:3
      Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Acts 2:19
       And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Matthew 16:3
       And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Mark 13:37
       And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

1 Peter 4:7
       But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Mark 13:35
       Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

you waisting your time to look in this world for the accomplishment of Gods plan

So i take it that you are not watching Terra.
    Terra,
    If you ignore the earth for Gods plan, then these guys will get you:

Mark 13:22
       For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Christ as given us weapons to fight but not physically ,but in the spirit ,because that s were the battles are made ,and were the dragon his ,and the beasts are made of

Terra,
    So where is your spiritual battle taking place?
    Here on earth or up in heaven?

terraricca
    Participant

devo

If new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven happens at Christ's 2nd coming as you claim, then please explain these for starters:

were did I say this ???
    the heavenly jerusalem comes at the end Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
    Rev 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Matthew 16:3
    And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

those words that Christ spooked to the Jews of his time ,was directly said to that time because it was the time of salvation for them but could not see it

Rev 3:3
    Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

what Christ says is that we have to watch our steps as we live and always checking the things we know that they are in God will so that we do not do the devils will,THIS IS OUR PERSONAL BATTLE,WITH THE WEAPONS CHRIST AS GIVEN US,TO COME OUT OF THE WORLD AS MUCH WE CAN.

So i take it that you are not watching Terra.
    Terra,
    If you ignore the earth for Gods plan, then these guys will get you:

THESE WORDS OF MINE HAVE BEEN WRONGLY INTERPRETED BY YOU ,WHAT THOSE WORDS MEAN IS THAT YOU TRY TO INTERPRET THE PROPHESIES BY MEN HISTORY AND NOT BY GODS OWN WORDS .

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

You said,quote: You are waisting your time to look in this world for the accomplishment of Gods plan?

There is a book called the bible; and in it you will find all the prophesies. Thats how you can find Gods accomplishment, if you seek.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 18 2012,23:39)
    Terra.

You said,quote: You are waisting your time to look in this world for the accomplishment of Gods plan?

There is a book called the bible; and in it you will find all the prophesies. Thats how you can find Gods accomplishment, if you seek.

wakeup.

wup

right ,their is the scriptures ,then why do you not look into it to understand what God plan is ???

you try to identify all the characters in the world scene ,and so forget Gods plan,

stop putting in your mind the world religion views and you will see Gods view,in the scriptures,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2012,22:24)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

right ,their is the scriptures ,then why do you not look into it to understand what God plan is ???

you try to identify all the characters in the world scene ,and so forget Gods plan,

stop putting in your mind the world religion views and you will see Gods view,in the scriptures,

Terra.

But you said before; that we are waisting our time trying to find Gods acomplishments here on earth;and now you are telling me to read revelation to find out?
    whats going on?

You also said that the end time has already come and gone,1900yrs ago.
    So why bother do anything? Just make sure you have clean underwear on;for you can be picked up anytime.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2012,07:51)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

But you said before; that we are waisting our time trying to find Gods acomplishments here on earth;and now you are telling me to read revelation to find out?
    whats going on?

So why bother do anything? Just make sure you have clean underwear on;for you can be picked up anytime.

wakeup.

WUP

I SAID “” IN THIS WORLD”” REMEMBER ???

YOU ARE NOT HONEST FRIEND ;I SAID THAT THE END IN DANIEL IS RELATED TO 70 AD,(END OF THE JEWISH WAY OF WORSHIP)

NOT THE END OF THIS AGE OR SYSTEM OF THINGS ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2012,14:00)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

whats going on?

wakeup.

WUP

YOU ARE NOT HONEST FRIEND ;I SAID THAT THE END IN DANIEL IS RELATED TO 70 AD,(END OF THE JEWISH WAY OF WORSHIP)

Terra.

O.k. so now you added the word worship.
    The end time of the jewish worship.
    And you said,Daniel was speaking about the end time of the jewish way of worship.

Are the jews not worshipping God as they did in the old days today? yes/no?
    What do you think they are doing in the synagogues on the sabath days?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2012,23:06)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

whats going on?

wakeup.

WUP

Terra.

And you said,Daniel was speaking about the end time of the jewish way of worship.

wakeup.

WUP

YOU HAVE TO STOP TO ACT LIKE A KID,

DOES THE WORSHIP INCLUDS A TEMPLE ??? YES OR NO

NOT A SYNAGOGUE WERE IN SCRIPTURES DOES IT SAYS THAT YOU CAN REPLACE ONE BY THE OTHER ???

ARE ISRAEL FULFILLING THE LAW OF WORSHIP OF MOSES ???

REMEMBER THEY DO NOT ACCEPT CHRIST SO THEY ARE UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2012,22:56)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

whats going on?

wakeup.

WUP

Terra.

wakeup.

WUP

NOT A SYNAGOGUE WERE IN SCRIPTURES DOES IT SAYS THAT YOU CAN REPLACE ONE BY THE OTHER ???

Terra.

The jews today still worhip the old law,
    in their synagogues,since the temple is destroyed.
    The worshippers still keep the sabath today.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 20 2012,06:24)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2012,22:56)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

whats going on?

wakeup.

WUP

Terra.

wakeup.

WUP

Terra.

The jews today still worhip the old law,
    in their synagogues,since the temple is destroyed.
    The worshippers still keep the sabath today.

wakeup.

wup

NO,NO the Jews cannot worship their God according to Moses laws ,without the temple ;

their are worshiping in there own way ,not acording to the will of God ,

DDt 1:3 In the fortieth year, on the first day of the eleventh month, Moses proclaimed to the Israelites all that the LORD had commanded him concerning them.

DO I HAVE TO SHOW YOU THE LAW AND REGULATIONS IN

Dt 1:5 East of the Jordan in the territory of Moab, Moses began to expound this law, saying:

Dt 1:6 The LORD our God said to us at Horeb, “You have stayed long enough at this mountain.
    Dt 1:7 Break camp and advance into the hill country of the Amorites; go to all the neighboring peoples in the Arabah, in the mountains, in the western foothills, in the Negev and along the coast, to the land of the Canaanites and to Lebanon, as far as the great river, the Euphrates.
    Dt 1:8 See, I have given you this land . Go in and take possession of the land that the LORD swore he would give to your fathers—to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—and to their descendants after them.”

Jos 1:7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THOSE REGULATIONS AND LAWS ,THEY ARE NO JOKES.

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

You Go and tell the jews that.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,004 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account