The two witnesses of revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 07 2012,18:53)

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 07 2012,02:54)
    If you all believe that the time of the Antichrist, alias the false prophet, alias the beast out of the

earth, alias the little horn, alias the image of the beast; will only rule for 3 and 1/2 literal years; you

will never understand prophecy.

It is obvious you don't understand the true meaning of the fifth seal; it is even more obvious that

none of you care.

Which tells me that, things you don't understand, you are afraid to ask questions. And yet, there are

some of you that go on thinking they can teach others.

Georg

Hi georg.

I do care and like to learn.

The 5th seal is picturing Death,averywhere death, this is when the false prophet comes and start persecuting the christians,and many killed.
    anyone that does not want to worhip his image(his law and rules) will be killed.Anyone that refuse the mark,will starve,the children will starve,friends and families will put pressure on the parents to take the mark for the children sake.

This is the hour of great temptation; safe your life or die,take the mark or refuse.HE WHO SAVE HIS LIFE WILL LOOSE IT,AND HE WHO LOOSE HIS LIFE FOR THE LORD SAKE WILL GAIN LIFE.THE GREATEST COMANDMENT IS ; YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART,WITH ALL YOUR SOUL,WITH ALL YOU STRENGTH.
    HE WHO LOVE BROTHER OR SISTER OR FATHER OR MOTHER,OR CHILDREN MORE THAN ME;IS NOT WORTHY OF ME.

THE FALSE PROPHET WILL REACH TOTAL CONTROL IN THE FIRST 3 1/2 YRS THEN HE WILL ATTACK ISREAL; DESTROY THE DOME; HIS TEMPLE WILL BE BUILD. ISRAEL THEN WILL BE TRODDEN BY THE GENTILES FOR 3 1/2YRS: THIS IS WHEN THE 2WITNESSES WILL PREACH. THEN THE KING OF THE EAST, THE MEDES(IRAN) AND ALLIES WILL STAND UP,
    THIS WILL BE THE WARS OF ALL WARS.THEN THE COMING.

ISRAEL WILL MAKE A SECRET DEAL WITH THE KING  OF THE NORTH(NWO) TO REBUILD THE JEWISH TEMPLE.BUT FIRST THE DOME MUST BE REMOVED.
    iF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE DO SO.

PEACE TO YOU.

WAKEUP.

Let me see how many topics you have mentioned without any scriptures.

The “false prophet”; who is he?

The “image”; you say “HIS” image; whose image?

The “mark”; what is the mark?

“””THE FALSE PROPHET WILL REACH TOTAL CONTROL IN THE FIRST 3 1/2 YRS THEN HE WILL ATTACK ISREAL;”””

I would like to see you prove that!

“””DESTROY THE DOME; HIS TEMPLE WILL BE BUILD.ISRAEL”””

Like wise, prove it!

“””ISRAEL THEN WILL BE TRODDEN BY THE GENTILES FOR 3 1/2YRS:”””

Prove it, so far they are only words.

“””THIS IS WHEN THE 2WITNESSES WILL PREACH.”””

Show me scriptures.

“””THEN THE KING OF THE EAST, THE MEDES(IRAN) AND ALLIES WILL STAND UP,”””

Where does this fit in?

“””ISRAEL WILL MAKE A SECRET DEAL WITH THE KING  OF THE NORTH”””

Who is the king of the north?

“””BUT FIRST THE DOME MUST BE REMOVED.”””

I thought the dome was already destroyed?

If you do answer, do it with scriptures, and historical data where needed.

As far as the fifth seal is concerned, why don't we do that in my “fifth Seal” topic?

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 08 2012,01:57)

If you all believe that the time of the Antichrist, alias the false prophet, alias the beast out of the

earth, alias the little horn, alias the image of the beast; will only rule for 3 and 1/2 literal years; you

It is obvious you don't understand the true meaning of the fifth seal; it is even more obvious that

none of you care.

Which tells me that, things you don't understand, you are afraid to ask questions. And yet, there are

Georg

Hi georg.

The 5th seal is picturing Death,averywhere death, this is when the false prophet comes and start persecuting the christians,and many killed.
    anyone that does not want to worhip his image(his law and rules) will be killed.Anyone that refuse the mark,will starve,the children will starve,friends and families will put pressure on the parents to take the mark for the children sake.

This is the hour of great temptation; safe your life or die,take the mark or refuse.HE WHO SAVE HIS LIFE WILL LOOSE IT,AND HE WHO LOOSE HIS LIFE FOR THE LORD SAKE WILL GAIN LIFE.THE GREATEST COMANDMENT IS ; YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART,WITH ALL YOUR SOUL,WITH ALL YOU STRENGTH.
    HE WHO LOVE BROTHER OR SISTER OR FATHER OR MOTHER,OR CHILDREN MORE THAN ME;IS NOT WORTHY OF ME.

THE FALSE PROPHET WILL REACH TOTAL CONTROL IN THE FIRST 3 1/2 YRS THEN HE WILL ATTACK ISREAL; DESTROY THE DOME; HIS TEMPLE WILL BE BUILD. ISRAEL THEN WILL BE TRODDEN BY THE GENTILES FOR 3 1/2YRS: THIS IS WHEN THE 2WITNESSES WILL PREACH. THEN THE KING OF THE EAST, THE MEDES(IRAN) AND ALLIES WILL STAND UP,

ISRAEL WILL MAKE A SECRET DEAL WITH THE KING  OF THE NORTH(NWO) TO REBUILD THE JEWISH TEMPLE.BUT FIRST THE DOME MUST BE REMOVED.

PEACE TO YOU.

WAKEUP.

“””THE FALSE PROPHET WILL REACH TOTAL CONTROL IN THE FIRST 3 1/2 YRS THEN HE WILL ATTACK ISREAL;”””

Like wise, prove it!

Show me scriptures.

Where does this fit in?

As far as the fifth seal is concerned, why don't we do that in my “fifth Seal” topic?

Georg

Hi georg.

I was hoping that you knew the scriptures,and I did not have to repeat and quote down the scriptures.

Let me quote the scriptures then.

The false prophet rev.13:13–18.with the miracles.and mark. rev.19:20.the beast and the false prophet,with the miracles and the mark both cast alive into the lake of fire.

Dan7:11. AND I BEHELD THEN BECAUSE OF THE VOICE OF THE GREAT WORDS WHICH THE HORN SPAKE: I BEHELD EVEN TILL THE BEAST WAS SLAIN AND HIS BODY DESTROYED, AND GIVEN TO THE BURNING FLAME.(LAKEOF FIRE)

Dan.7:25. —-it shall be given into his hands untill a time and times and the deviding of times.(3 1/2 times.)

2thess 2:9. the son of perdition with all power and signs and lying wonders.(the same man)

The image, is the image of the beast that the false prophet will uphold and give power to kill those that will not take the mark. we will know the mark when it comes,I believe its the micro chip that is now put in some hands already.

The false prophet will have 7yrs from his coming up,then jerusalem shall be trodden down by the gentiles for 3 1/2 yrs rev11:2. this is also the time when the 2 witnesses will preach for 3 1/2 yrs.Then the end rev11:15.

Dan. 12:11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,and the ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH DESOLATE SET UP(THE TEMPLE SET UP) THERE SHALL BE 3 1/2yrs (1290DAYS).

Dan.11:45.AND HE(the man that called himself god) SHALL PLANT THE TABERNACLES OF HIS PALACE,BETWEEN THE SEAS IN THE GLORIOUS HOLY MOUNTAIN; YET HE SHALL COME TO HIS END AND NONE SHALL HELP HIM.(between the great sea and the dead sea lies jerusalem.)

The dome is standing on the old temple foundation,that dome must go first.

The medes will stand up.Jer.51:11 God hath raised up the spirit of the KINGS OF THE MEDES.against babylon.

verse28. the kings of the medes and the land of his DOMINION many muslem nations.
    Read whole chapter.51.

Isreal will make a secret deal with the king of the north who else is there but(the false prophet)when the overflowing scourge shall pass. Isiah 28:14–28.(an agreement with death.)

greetings.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 08 2012,15:24)

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 08 2012,01:57)

none of you care.

Georg

Hi georg.

PEACE TO YOU.

WAKEUP.

Like wise, prove it!

Show me scriptures.

Where does this fit in?

Georg

Hi georg.

I was hoping that you knew the scriptures,and I did not have to repeat and quote down the scriptures.

Let me quote the scriptures then.

The false prophet rev.13:13–18.with the miracles.and mark. rev.19:20.the beast and the false prophet,with the miracles and the mark both cast alive into the lake of fire.

Dan7:11. AND I BEHELD THEN BECAUSE OF THE VOICE OF THE GREAT WORDS WHICH THE HORN SPAKE: I BEHELD EVEN TILL THE BEAST WAS SLAIN AND HIS BODY DESTROYED, AND GIVEN TO THE BURNING FLAME.(LAKEOF FIRE)

Dan.7:25. —-it shall be given into his hands untill a time and times and the deviding of times.(3 1/2 times.)

2thess 2:9. the son of perdition with all power and signs and lying wonders.(the same man)

The image, is the image of the beast that the false prophet will uphold and give power to kill those that will not take the mark. we will know the mark when it comes,I believe its the micro chip that is now put in some hands already.

The false prophet will have 7yrs from his coming up,then jerusalem shall be trodden down by the gentiles for 3 1/2 yrs rev11:2. this is also the time when the 2 witnesses will preach for 3 1/2 yrs.Then the end rev11:15.

Dan. 12:11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,and the ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH DESOLATE SET UP(THE TEMPLE SET UP) THERE SHALL BE 3 1/2yrs         (1290DAYS).

Dan.11:45.AND HE(the man that called himself god) SHALL PLANT THE TABERNACLES OF HIS PALACE,BETWEEN THE SEAS IN THE GLORIOUS HOLY MOUNTAIN; YET HE SHALL COME TO HIS END AND NONE SHALL HELP HIM.(between the great sea and the dead sea lies jerusalem.)

The dome is standing on the old temple foundation,that dome must go first.

The medes will stand up.Jer.51:11 God hath raised up the spirit of the KINGS OF THE MEDES.against babylon.

verse28. the kings of the medes and the land of his DOMINION many muslem nations.
    Read whole chapter.51.

Isreal will make a secret deal with the king of the north who else is there but(the false prophet)when the overflowing scourge shall pass. Isiah 28:14–28.(an agreement with death.)

greetings.

wakeup.

wakeup

you do not know ??

I mean what those scriptures mean ??

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Pierre.

What do you mean ?
    I have just explained them.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

Again; who is “””The false prophet rev.13:13–18.with the miracles.and mark. rev.19:20.the beast and the false prophet,with the miracles and the mark “””?

Again; who is “””The image,””” and who is “””the beast”””?

How do you know that “””The false prophet will have 7yrs from his coming up,”””?

“””Dan. 12:11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,and the ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH DESOLATE SET UP(THE TEMPLE SET UP) THERE SHALL BE 3 1/2yrs (1290DAYS).”””

1. what is meant by the daily sacrifice?
    2. what is the abomination that made desolate (destroyed)?
    3. destroyed what?
    4. when was this abomination set up?
    5. 3 and 1/2 years are 1260 days, not 1290!

“””Dan.11:45.AND HE(the man that called himself god) SHALL PLANT THE TABERNACLES OF HIS PALACE,BETWEEN THE SEAS IN THE GLORIOUS HOLY MOUNTAIN; YET HE SHALL COME TO HIS END AND NONE SHALL HELP HIM.”””

This is referring to the “king of the north”, who in 1798 invaded Egypt, the “appointed time” Dan. 11:29 and 11:40.
    His invasion however, was not as successful as the other two, BC 30, and AD 269; WHY?

Dan. 11:30 “For the ships of Chittim shall come against him”

Who were these ships? They were the BRITISH ROYAL NAVY, commanded by Admiral Horatio Nelson.
    Who did he attack, and were? NAPOLEON'S ships of the line (war ships), anchored near Alexandria.
    That left Napoleon land bound, and he put up his “palace” tent, between the seas.
    Read up on Napoleon and you will learn what is meant by; “””YET HE SHALL COME TO HIS END AND NONE SHALL HELP HIM. “””

“””The dome is standing on the old temple foundation,that dome must go first.”””
    why MUST the dome go first? why do people think the temple HAS to be build again? Is not God building a spiritual temple? 2 Cor. 6:16; 1 Pet. 2:5.

“””Isreal will make a secret deal with the king of the north”””
    where do you read that?

“””The medes will stand up.Jer.51:11 God hath raised up the spirit of the KINGS OF THE MEDES.against babylon.”””
    Yes, God raised up the Medes against Babylon, IN 539 BC, read Dan. 5:30, 31; that's what Jer. 51 is all about.

You should really study your subjects before you talk about them.

Georg

ftk
    Participant

Does anybody actually sit down and ask themselves how or where they got all the doctrines of death and destruction? Are they from the teaching of Jesus in the “gospels” ? If a person is teaching or preaching the God of Jesus Christ, would not the message be a reflection of the essence of God's spirit? The essence of truth from a God of love to his chosen “believers” is love, peace, joy, happiness, contentment, long-suffering, meekness, kindness, gentleness etc.! If you believe there is a “wrath” side of God/love then certainly all the pain and suffering predicted to come to mankind will be 'ONLY' FOR THOSE WHO 'DIS-BELIEVE' THE WORDS OF GOD THROUGH JESUS. Believers will be saved, right? Or do we all go down through pain and suffering whether we believe or not.

Looking at the world around us that we have created in evil, pain and suffering to support the horrible pain and suffering we are now predicting for ourselves is what man has been doing since the Garden of Eden! That's why if you believe in your heart something will happen….it will happen!

So here is the 'so called church' spreading the good news of death and destruction or maybe if your lucky your yanked out of your Earthly environment and spend some time in the clouds.

Answer some of the questions in your mind with answers based on, “all was fulfilled in Jesus”! Just for grins and giggles look at all prophecy as though it was ended at John the Baptist like the master said it was!

1. what is meant by the daily sacrifice?[THE DAILY SACRIFICE OF THE LAW CEASED WHEN JESUS BEGAN HIS MINISTRY AS FAR AS JESUS WAS CONCERNED]!
    2. what is the abomination that made desolate (destroyed)?[THE GREATEST ABOMINATION I CAN IMAGINE WOULD BE TO DESTROY/SACRIFICE THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, TEMPLE OF GOD… ON A CROSS….THIS LEFT THE TEMPLE DESOLATE]
    3. destroyed what?[THEY DESTROYED THE TEMPLE OF GOD BUT JESUS RAISED IT UP]
    4. when was this abomination set up?[WHEN JESUS WENT TO THE CROSS]
    5. 3 and 1/2 years are 1260 days, not 1290! [THE TWO WITNESSES WITNESSED APPROXIMATELY 31/2 YEARS (1290) TO JESUS DEATH….THEN IN ANOTHER THIRTY DAYS OR SO THE RETURN OF JESUS IN A NEW FORM…THE HOLY SPIRIT/SPIRIT OF TRUTH…!

Jesus himself said in Luke24:44…all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets and in the psalms, concerning me…! And again at Luke 16:16…the law and the prophets were “until” John the Baptist…since then the Kingdom of God is preached…! And again Luke22:37…all that was written in the scriptures must be fulfilled in Jesus….! Another at John5:39…search the scriptures (OT) for in them ye think ye have eternal life…but they are they which testify of me, that ye might have life! There's more!

Then if you check out the genealogies at Matt.1 and Mark3 you find the end of “the old covenant” is the “end of time”[since the eternal word of God came] and the end of the old religious ways of the Jews/religion!

Then if you read Daniels interpretation of the Kings vision you find at 2:44….[during the Roman Empire]….in the days of these Kings shall the God of Heaven set up a kingdom, which will never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. JESUS CAME TO PREACH THE KINGDOM OF GOD…HE SET IT UP…IT CRUSHED ALL OTHERS…AND IT (IS FOREVER!
    V45….forasmuch as thou sawest that “the stone” (Jesus)was cut out of the mountain without hands……!

This changes the timing completely but look!

First re,the 2 witnesses:zech.4:11—14 the 2 candle sticks are the 2 anointed ones[……JOHN THE BAPTIST AND LATER JESUS…]!
    Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto MY 2 witnesses,And they shall prophesy 3 1/2 yrs(prophesy) CLOTHED IN SACKCLOTH.
    These are two men(rev11:11.12)
    Vers5. God giving them power……[YES]…..
    Vers6.Dont forget these are Gods 2 witnesses( not satans)…..[YES]…..
    you are in danger if you believe that these 2 guys are the bad guys.They are the good guys…..[YES]….

The beast (the former religious world order) that come out of the bottemless pit IS THE 8TH AND IS OF THE 7TH.(rev.17:11) this beast is going to kill the 2 witnesses, AND THE….[JEWISH RELIGIOUS]….. WORLD WILL CELEBRATE AND GIVE GIFTS TO ONE ANOTHER.
    Then after 3 1/2 days they will be brought back to life in the flesh and all will see them go up into heaVEN.(rev 11:11)…..[THE RESURRECTION]……

Then the same hour there was a great earth quake,7000 died in israel JERUSALEM…..[AT THE RESURRECTION IN THE GARDEN]….
    Then the last trump….[SHOUT….VOICE…SPIRIT OF TRUTH….] will sound soon after.The coming,rev19…..[JESUS ASCENDS AND SENDS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH WHICH COMPLETELY TURNS UPSIDE DOWN ALL RELIGIONS UP TO THAT TIME…..THE NEW WAY OF FAITH IN GOD THROUGH THE WORDS GIVEN BY JESUS/SPIRIT OF TRUTH!!]……SALVATION BY FAITH….JESUS DID THE WORKS….WE MUST BELIEVE….!!
    be careful every one,These are the good guys coming not the bad guys,as satan like to fool the world.
    Turning things up side down.The good guys are bad and the bad guys are the good.(Remember the [great delusion] God is going to send to the world?(2thess 2:11)…..[THE RAPTURE]….

IN MY OPINION EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO GODS PLAN WAS COMPLETELY FULFILLED IN JESUS CHRIST! WE ARE TO BE ARISING, THROUGH KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING, ASCENDING UP, ENLIGHTENING OURSELVES UNTO GOD AND RISING IN THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR US!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

IN MY OPINION EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO GODS PLAN WAS COMPLETELY FULFILLED IN JESUS CHRIST! WE ARE TO BE ARISING, THROUGH KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING, ASCENDING UP, ENLIGHTENING OURSELVES UNTO GOD AND RISING IN THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR US!! IMO, TK

you should keep it an OPINION

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 08 2012,20:11)
    Hi Pierre.

What do you mean ?
    I have just explained them.

wakeup.

wakeup

you repeat the scriptures but you do not give any explanation to them,more than is written

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 11 2012,21:44)
    Does anybody actually sit down and ask themselves how or where they got all the doctrines of death and destruction? Are they from the teaching of Jesus in the “gospels” ?  If a person is teaching or preaching the God of Jesus Christ, would not the message be a reflection of the essence of God's spirit? The essence of truth from a God of love to his chosen “believers” is love, peace, joy, happiness, contentment, long-suffering, meekness, kindness, gentleness etc.! If you believe there is a “wrath” side of God/love then certainly all the pain and suffering predicted to come to mankind will be 'ONLY' FOR THOSE WHO 'DIS-BELIEVE' THE WORDS OF GOD THROUGH JESUS. Believers will be saved, right? Or do we all go down through pain and suffering whether we believe or not.

Looking at the world around us that we have created in evil, pain and suffering to support the horrible pain and suffering we are now predicting for ourselves is what man has been doing since the Garden of Eden! That's why if you believe in your heart something will happen….it will happen!

So here is the 'so called church' spreading the good news of death and destruction or maybe if your lucky your yanked out of your Earthly environment and spend some time in the clouds.

Answer some of the questions in your mind with answers based on, “all was fulfilled in Jesus”! Just for grins and giggles look at all prophecy as though it was ended at John the Baptist like the master said it was!

1. what is meant by the daily sacrifice?[THE DAILY SACRIFICE OF THE LAW CEASED WHEN JESUS BEGAN HIS MINISTRY AS FAR AS JESUS WAS CONCERNED]!
    2. what is the abomination that made desolate (destroyed)?[THE GREATEST ABOMINATION I CAN IMAGINE WOULD BE TO DESTROY/SACRIFICE THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, TEMPLE OF GOD… ON A CROSS….THIS LEFT THE TEMPLE DESOLATE]
    5. 3 and 1/2 years are 1260 days, not 1290! [THE TWO WITNESSES WITNESSED APPROXIMATELY 31/2 YEARS (1290) TO JESUS DEATH….THEN IN ANOTHER THIRTY DAYS OR SO THE RETURN OF JESUS IN A NEW FORM…THE HOLY SPIRIT/SPIRIT OF TRUTH…!

Jesus himself said in Luke24:44…all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets and in the psalms, concerning me…! And again at Luke 16:16…the law and the prophets were “until” John the Baptist…since then the Kingdom of God is preached…! And again Luke22:37…all that was written in the scriptures must be fulfilled in Jesus….! Another at John5:39…search the scriptures (OT) for in them ye think ye have eternal life…but they are they which testify of me, that ye might have life!  There's more!

Then if you check out the genealogies at Matt.1 and Mark3 you find the end of “the old covenant” is the “end of time”[since the eternal word of God came] and the end of the old religious ways of the Jews/religion!

Then if you read Daniels interpretation of the Kings vision you find at 2:44….[during the Roman Empire]….in the days of these Kings shall the God of Heaven set up a kingdom, which will never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. JESUS CAME TO PREACH THE KINGDOM OF GOD…HE SET IT UP…IT CRUSHED ALL OTHERS…AND IT (IS FOREVER!
    V45….forasmuch as thou sawest that “the stone” (Jesus)was cut out of the mountain without hands……!

First re,the 2 witnesses:zech.4:11—14 the 2 candle sticks are the 2 anointed ones[……JOHN THE BAPTIST AND LATER JESUS…]!
    Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto MY 2 witnesses,And they shall prophesy 3 1/2 yrs(prophesy) CLOTHED IN SACKCLOTH.
    you are in danger if you believe that these 2 guys are the bad guys.They are the good guys…..[YES]….

The beast (the former religious world order) that come out of the bottemless pit IS THE 8TH AND IS OF THE 7TH.(rev.17:11) this beast is going to kill the 2 witnesses, AND THE….[JEWISH RELIGIOUS]….. WORLD WILL CELEBRATE AND GIVE GIFTS TO ONE ANOTHER.
    Then after 3 1/2 days they will be brought back to life in the flesh and all will see them go up into heaVEN.(rev 11:11)…..[THE RESURRECTION]……

Then the same hour there was a great earth quake,7000 died in israel JERUSALEM…..[AT THE RESURRECTION IN THE GARDEN]….
    Then the last trump….[SHOUT….VOICE…SPIRIT OF TRUTH….] will sound soon after.The coming,rev19…..[JESUS ASCENDS AND SENDS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH WHICH COMPLETELY TURNS UPSIDE DOWN ALL RELIGIONS UP TO THAT TIME…..THE NEW WAY OF FAITH IN GOD THROUGH THE WORDS GIVEN BY JESUS/SPIRIT OF TRUTH!!]……SALVATION BY FAITH….JESUS DID THE WORKS….WE MUST BELIEVE….!!
    be careful every one,These are the good guys coming not the bad guys,as satan like to fool the world.
    Turning things up side down.The good guys are bad and the bad guys are the good.(Remember the [great delusion] God is going to send to the world?(2thess 2:11)…..[THE RAPTURE]….

IN MY OPINION EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO GODS PLAN WAS COMPLETELY FULFILLED IN JESUS CHRIST!  WE ARE TO BE ARISING, THROUGH KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING, ASCENDING UP, ENLIGHTENING OURSELVES UNTO GOD AND RISING IN THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR US!! IMO, TK

In my opinion, You are as blind as a bad; Unless of course you trying deliberately to deceive others with your ridiculous doctrine.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 08 2012,21:42)
    wakeup

Again; who is “””The false prophet rev.13:13–18.with the miracles.and mark. rev.19:20.the beast and the false prophet,with the miracles and the mark “””?

Again; who is “””The image,”””    and who is “””the beast”””?  

How do you know that  “””The false prophet will have 7yrs from his coming up,”””?

“””Dan. 12:11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,and the ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH DESOLATE SET UP(THE TEMPLE SET UP) THERE SHALL BE 3 1/2yrs     (1290DAYS).”””

3. destroyed what?

“””Dan.11:45.AND HE(the man that called himself god) SHALL PLANT THE TABERNACLES OF HIS PALACE,BETWEEN THE SEAS IN THE GLORIOUS HOLY MOUNTAIN; YET HE SHALL COME TO HIS END AND NONE SHALL HELP HIM.”””

This is referring to the “king of the north”, who in 1798 invaded Egypt, the “appointed time” Dan. 11:29 and 11:40.
    His invasion however, was not as successful as the other two, BC 30, and AD 269; WHY?

Who were these ships? They were the BRITISH ROYAL NAVY, commanded by Admiral Horatio Nelson.
    Who did he attack, and were? NAPOLEON'S ships of the line (war ships), anchored near Alexandria.
    That left Napoleon land bound, and he put up his “palace” tent, between the seas.
    Read up on Napoleon and you will learn what is meant by; “””YET HE SHALL COME TO HIS END AND NONE SHALL HELP HIM. “””

“””The dome is standing on the old temple foundation,that dome must go first.”””
    why MUST the dome go first? why do people think the temple HAS to be build again? Is not God building a spiritual temple? 2 Cor. 6:16; 1 Pet. 2:5.

where do you read that?

“””The medes will stand up.Jer.51:11 God hath raised up the spirit of the KINGS OF THE MEDES.against babylon.”””
    Yes, God raised up the Medes against Babylon, IN 539 BC, read Dan. 5:30, 31; that's what Jer. 51 is all about.

Georg

Hi Georg.

which one of them is cast into the lake of fire, is it napoleon or horatio nelson?

Dont you understand that the JEWISH DREAM is to rebuild the temple(not christ.temple). do you know that they have everything ready to go,the plan, the stones,the priests robe,the gold cups,candles etc etc?Check it for your self.

You stay with your history books,to seek the truth and I stay with the scriptures.Gorge yourselve with eating strange flesh.
    deliberately Disobeying christs advise.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 11 2012,21:44)
    Does anybody actually sit down and ask themselves how or where they got all the doctrines of death and destruction? Are they from the teaching of Jesus in the “gospels” ?  If a person is teaching or preaching the God of Jesus Christ, would not the message be a reflection of the essence of God's spirit? The essence of truth from a God of love to his chosen “believers” is love, peace, joy, happiness, contentment, long-suffering, meekness, kindness, gentleness etc.! If you believe there is a “wrath” side of God/love then certainly all the pain and suffering predicted to come to mankind will be 'ONLY' FOR THOSE WHO 'DIS-BELIEVE' THE WORDS OF GOD THROUGH JESUS. Believers will be saved, right? Or do we all go down through pain and suffering whether we believe or not.

Jesus himself said in Luke24:44…all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets and in the psalms, concerning me…! And again at Luke 16:16…the law and the prophets were “until” John the Baptist…since then the Kingdom of God is preached…! And again Luke22:37…all that was written in the scriptures must be fulfilled in Jesus….! Another at John5:39…search the scriptures (OT) for in them ye think ye have eternal life…but they are they which testify of me, that ye might have life!  There's more!

IN MY OPINION EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO GODS PLAN WAS COMPLETELY FULFILLED IN JESUS CHRIST!  WE ARE TO BE ARISING, THROUGH KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING, ASCENDING UP, ENLIGHTENING OURSELVES UNTO GOD AND RISING IN THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR US!! IMO, TK

FTK.

WHY??
    COME BACK TO THE WORD OF GOD.
    DONT FEED ON BOOKS ABOUT THE WORD OF GOD.

WITH PEACE.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 12 2012,20:28)

wakeup

How do you know that  “””The false prophet will have 7yrs from his coming up,”””?

“””Dan. 12:11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,and the ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH DESOLATE SET UP(THE TEMPLE SET UP) THERE SHALL BE 3 1/2yrs     (1290DAYS).”””

3. destroyed what?

where do you read that?

Georg

Hi Georg.

which one of them is cast into the lake of fire, is it napoleon or horatio nelson?

Dont you understand that the JEWISH DREAM is to rebuild the temple(not christ.temple). do you know that they have everything ready to go,the plan, the stones,the priests robe,the gold cups,candles etc etc?Check it for your self.

You stay with your history books,to seek the truth and I stay with the scriptures.Gorge yourselve with eating strange flesh.

wakeup.

Wake up

You are A “C O P – O U T ” !

Why don't you admit you don't know, I could help you understand.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 13 2012,03:01)

wakeup

3. destroyed what?

where do you read that?

Georg

Hi Georg.

wakeup.

Wake up

Georg

Pastry.

IF YOU HAVE LIVED IN THE DAYS OF CHRIST,YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST TO PICK UP STONES.
    AND SHOUT''CRUCIFY HIM. HE IS A SNAKE CHARMER.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 13 2012,03:38)

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 13 2012,03:01)

wakeup

3. destroyed what?

where do you read that?

Georg

Hi Georg.

wakeup.

Wake up

Georg

Pastry.

IF YOU HAVE LIVED IN THE DAYS OF CHRIST,YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST TO PICK UP STONES.
    AND SHOUT''CRUCIFY HIM. HE IS A SNAKE CHARMER.

wakeup.

I said that about you;

are you now comparing your self to Christ?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

For WU

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 22 2012,13:54)
    For WU

THE TWO WITNESSES WHO ARE THEY AND WHEN WILL THEY COME?

REV.11:5.6.
    These two can turn water into blood,and also stop the rain.Power will be given to them to kill the enemy with fire out of their mouth,and with all plaques.(5.6).

We know that Elijah was given power to stop the rain,in his days.(verse 6) (and he was also taken up to heaven).

We also know that Moses was given power to turn water into blood,in egypt.(verse 6) (and his body also was taken up to heaven).

This tell us that they will be Elijah and Moses.

They will come down to israel to witness to the jewish people for 3/half years.(verse3).

This will be during the occupation of israel.REV.11:2.
    —The holy city shall they tread under foot for 3/half years.

REV.11:3.—-they shall prophesy for 3/half years.

After the 3/half years they will be killed by the beast out of the pit(the 10horned beast and the f.proph.).

Their bodies will be left in the open for 3/half days.
    AND THE WORLD WILL REJOICE.(partying).(this is a very sad situation for the true believers,for many will die).

Then after 3/half days they will be revived and taken up.

Then the SAME HOUR a great earthquake, in jerusalem;7000 dead.
    Then SHORTLY after; THE 7TH TRUMP. WILL SOUND,
    The coming of the Lord.

Dont be part of that great rejoicing.This will HAPPEN in this generation.Pray that God take you out of babylon,for she will be destroyed.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

the two witness are the two last ones of Christ brothers that will go to heaven ,(144k)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2012,11:44)
    the two witness are the two last ones of Christ brothers that will go to heaven ,(144k)

Terra.

Where did you get that from,may I ask?

The 2 winesses will be preaching in israel for only 3/half years,then they will be killed by the beast out of the pit,and their dead bodies will be left in the open for 3/half days, for every one in the world to see,the dead bodies.

After 3/half days they will be revived(not resurrected) and taken up.

Then in the same hour there will be a great earth quake in jerusalem,7000 dead.
    Then quickly the 7th trumpet will sound.(the coming).

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 14 2012,20:14)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2012,11:44)

Terra.

Where did you get that from,may I ask?

The 2 winesses will be preaching in israel for only 3/half years,then they will be killed by the beast out of the pit,and their dead bodies will be left in the open for 3/half days, for every one in the world to see,the dead bodies.

After 3/half days they will be revived(not resurrected) and taken up.

Then in the same hour there will be a great earth quake in jerusalem,7000 dead.
    Then quickly the 7th trumpet will sound.(the coming).

wakeup.

wup

Jerusalem of old is gone ,the new Jerusalem his in heaven and will come down wen all things are finished ,then will be the marriage of Christ and his bride,

you waisting your time to look in this world for the accomplishment of Gods plan,

Christ as given us weapons to fight but not physically ,but in the spirit ,because that s were the battles are made ,and were the dragon his ,and the beasts are made of ,

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,004 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account