The two witnesses of revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 20 2005,12:37)
    Ok Zech 4,
    Lets have a go. Looking at similar figures

Olive trees-?grapevine[ 2]
    Olive branches-?vine branches[ 2]
    Olives-fruit. [not mentioned.]
    Olive oil -from fruit. Lamp fuel
    Pipes-supplies oil to lamp[ 2]
    Lampstand and bowl. holds lamps
    Seven lamps .burn oil, gives light.

Lord of the earth ?Yeshua as also Zerubbabel,capstone,
    Two “anointed ones who stand by the Lord of the earth.Anointed with oil? Spirit?

There are two trees, two olive branches, two pipes-this may be a separate idiom.

The two olive trees are sources of oil which usually symbolises the Spirit. These appear in both Zech 4 and Rev11. Because of that I cannot see them as human. They stand beside the Lord of the whole earth in Zech and Rev 11.-that does not seem a role one would think of in human terms either.

Now in Rev 11 the witnesses are also described as lampstands. But in Zech there is only one lampstand with 7 lamps suggesting seven churches [The whole Church]and their portion of Spirit suggesting it is not the same as the olive trees. That means the Revn idiom must be reexamined.

More later.

Hi all you truth seekers:

It feels so good to find bro/sists seeking the truth,for there are not many of us.

Re, the two witnesses,the 7 churches in rev. the 7 candle STICKS, THE 7 ANGELS.
    The seven candle sticks(just the sticks,no light) are the seven churches.
    The seven stars,are the seven angels,these seven angels are the lights that are burning on every candle stick,some bright some not so bright.depending on the church.

the seven angels are not angels as we think they are; Jesus is not correcting 7 angels,but the 7 different messages the church preaches.

Angels are messengers,so the 7 angels are the 7 messages the churches are preaching. Christ is not too happy with some of them,especially the last church(laodecia).
    Jesus said to this church''you are neither hot or cold,You say you are rich and in need of nothing, but you are wretched miserable and and poor and blind and naked(no knowledge)
    A candlestick with no flame is a dead church,the flame is the message.(angel)
    So the 7 stars in his hand are the 7angels(messages)(flames,lights)

The 2 witnesses: One of them is Elijah Malachi4:5,6.
    Behold i will send you elijah the prophet before the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
    We know that Elijah was taken up, and so was moses; his body,(jude 1:9).
    The transfiguration (mat17:2.3) Jesus was conversing with Moses and Elijah.
    The 2 witnesses in rev.11:6.These two have power to shut heaven that it rain not and to turn water into blood.
    We know that Elijah did stop the rain for 3.and a half yrs,back in his days,and we also know that Moses turned water into blood in egypt.So we can see that God is always giving us the answers, if we seek.
    I hope this will give some more light,we seek we find.
    God bless you seekers of the truth.

wakeup.
    The 7candle sticks are the 7churches.

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

“””We know that Elijah was taken up, and so was moses; his body,(jude 1:9).”””

Hbr 11:5   By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.  

Hbr 11:24   By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;  

Hbr 11:13 ¶ These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of [them], and embraced [them], and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.  

Are you getting this? “ALL THESE HAVE DIED”

Act 10:34 ¶ Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:  

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 22 2011,04:04)
    Wakeup

“””We know that Elijah was taken up, and so was moses; his body,(jude 1:9).”””

Hbr 11:5   By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.  

Hbr 11:24   By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;  

Hbr 11:13 ¶ These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of [them], and embraced [them], and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.  

Are you getting this? “ALL THESE HAVE DIED”

Act 10:34 ¶ Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:  

Georg

Hi Georg.

Yes i Know they had faith,and so did Abraham,he had faith.
    But what are you trying to say here?
    They obviously will be some of the remnant of israel that will be brought back to their own land israel.
    God is no respecter of pesons I agree,but he does choose whom he choose,it is according to his choosing, whom he will bring back.Jesus promised the thief; that he will be in paradise with him.He will be brought back(revived in the flesh),Where there is no more pain, no more tears, nomore wars,animals dont bite,the lion eating straw.

Enoch was taken to save him from the flood but mainly to be a witness to the flood.A witness of the old world,before the flood.
    But the subject was: The 2 witnesses.

My kind regards
    wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

weakeup

I was merely showing that all man have died.

As far as the 2 witnesses; do you realy thing God would turn ordinary men into fire breathing monsters?

Besides, look at this verse.

Rev 11:3   And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.  

That is the same time that was given to the “little horn” Dan. 7:25.
    And the same time as the beast out of the earth, Rev. 13:5.
    That little horn reigned from 565 AD till 1825 AD; could any man live that long

Also look at this scripture

Rev 11:7 ¶ And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.  

The beast out of the bottomless pit is the seventh head, Rev. 17:8 and 11.

That beast came into being in 1918, continued a short time, till 1946 when the eight took over.

The two witnesses can not be two men, they are the OT and the NT, think about it.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 23 2011,06:48)
    weakeup

As far as the 2 witnesses; do you realy thing God would turn ordinary men into fire breathing monsters?

Rev 11:3   And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.  

Rev 11:7 ¶ And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.  

That beast came into being in 1918, continued a short time, till 1946 when the eight took over.

The two witnesses can not be two men, they are the OT and the NT, think about it.

Georg

Hi George.

First re,the 2 witnesses:zech.4:11—14 the 2 candle sticks are the 2 anointed ones
    Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto MY 2 witnesses,And they shall prophesy 3 1/2 yrs(prophesy) CLOTHED IN SACKCLOTH.
    These are two men(rev11:11.12)
    Vers5. God giving them power.
    Vers6.Dont forget these are Gods 2 witnesses( not satans)
    you are in danger if you believe that these 2 guys are the bad guys.They are the good guys.

The beast that come out of the bottemless pit IS THE 8TH AND IS OF THE 7TH.(rev.17:11) this beast is going to kill the 2 witnesses, AND THE WORLD WILL CELEBRATE AND GIVE GIFTS TO ONE ANOTHER.
    Then after 3 1/2 days they will be brought back to life in the flesh and all will see them go up into heaVEN.(rev 11:11)

Then the same hour there was a great earth quake,7000 died in israel JERUSALEM.
    Then the last trump will sound soon after.The coming,rev19.
    be careful every one,These are the good guys coming not the bad guys,as satan like to fool the world.
    Turning things up side down.The good guys are bad and the bad guys are the good.(Remember the great delusion God is going to send to the world?(2thess 2:11)

Now the little horn:
    the little horn came up took power for 3 1/2 yrs, then given to the burning flame(dan 7:11.)
    The litt. horn will only have a short time not 1300yrs.
    He will rule the 8th beast only(the son of perdition) calling himself God sitting in the temple of God

George.
    we are now in the 7th beast period a mixed nation(iron mixed with clay: in daniel)The feet are mixed and then 10 toes are mixed. The 10 toes are coming very soon.(NWO)

Thank you george for giving me a chance to explain things.

regards
    wakeup.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 23 2011,22:07)

weakeup

Georg

Hi George.

First re,the 2 witnesses:zech.4:11—14 the 2 candle sticks are the 2 anointed ones
    Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto MY 2 witnesses,And they shall prophesy 3 1/2 yrs(prophesy) CLOTHED IN SACKCLOTH.
    you are in danger if you believe that these 2 guys are the bad guys.They are the good guys.

The beast that come out of the bottemless pit IS THE 8TH AND IS OF THE 7TH.(rev.17:11) this beast is going to kill the 2 witnesses, AND THE WORLD WILL CELEBRATE AND GIVE GIFTS TO ONE ANOTHER.
    Then after 3 1/2 days they will be brought back to life in the flesh and all will see them go up into heaVEN.(rev 11:11)

be careful every one,These are the good guys coming not the bad guys,as satan like to fool the world.
    Turning things up side down.The good guys are bad and the bad guys are the good.(Remember the great delusion God is going to send to the world?(2thess 2:11)

Now the little horn:
    the little horn came up took power for 3 1/2 yrs, then given to the burning flame(dan 7:11.)
    He will rule the 8th beast only(the son of perdition) calling himself God sitting in the temple of God

George.  
    we are now in the 7th beast period a mixed nation(iron mixed with clay: in daniel)The feet are mixed and then 10 toes are mixed. The 10 toes are coming very soon.(NWO)

regards
    wakeup.

Greetings Wakeup ….. The two witnesses …. This is a topic that has brought to fore several individuals who claim to be… these witnesses… The time for their debut is just before us several events must take place first…

Pastry
    Participant

weakeup

Georg

Hi George.

Now the little horn:

George.  

regards
    wakeup.

Wakeup

Sorry buddy, but you are to far out in space, signing off.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Dec. 23 2011,23:00)

weakeup

Georg

Hi George.

Now the little horn:

George.  

regards
    wakeup.

Greetings Wakeup ….. The two witnesses …. This is a topic that has brought to fore several individuals who claim to be… these witnesses… The time for their debut is just before us several events must take place first…

THeodorej.

yes several events must come to place first,The 2 witnesses will be in Israel only for 3 1/2 yrs.then the second coming.
    They will be killed, revived,taken up, earth quake in israel,then the second coming,and babylon will be destroyed.

thank you Bro.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 24 2011,08:39)

weakeup

Georg

Hi George.

Now the little horn:

George.  

regards
    wakeup.

Wakeup

Sorry buddy, but you are to far out in space,  signing off.

Georg

George.

Yes i agree I am too far in space as you said, cause you are too far behind, need a lot of caching up to do.

Kind regards.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

The two witnesses of revelation, Who or what are they?
    They are described in more detail in Zechariah 4:1-14;
    I have reason to believe they are the “Tree of Life”
    on BOTH sides of the river of God. (Rev.22:1-2)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,17:02)
    Hi Everyone,

God bless

EDJ.

THe tree of life?
    Will the tree of life die,because of the beast that came out of the bottomless pit?

The 2 witnesses are the two olive trees in zech. 4.
    They are two men.(witnessing in israel for 3 1/2 yrs.)

peace.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,15:00)

weakeup

Georg

Hi George.

Now the little horn:

George.  

regards
    wakeup.

Wakeup

Georg

George.

Yes i agree I am too far in space as you said, cause you are too far behind, need a lot of caching up to do.

Kind regards.

wakeup.

Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 04 2012,14:31)

Hi Everyone,

God bless

EDJ.

THe tree of life?
    Will the tree of life die,because of the beast that came out of the bottomless pit?

peace.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Good point, perhaps they are not.

Thank you

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2012,11:51)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 04 2012,14:31)

Hi Everyone,

God bless

EDJ.

THe tree of life?

peace.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Good point, perhaps they are not.

Thank you

EDJ.

Thank you, I appreciate your honesty.
    We are all learning from these discussions.

GReetings to you.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

If you all believe that the time of the Antichrist, alias the false prophet, alias the beast out of the

earth, alias the little horn, alias the image of the beast; will only rule for 3 and 1/2 literal years; you

will never understand prophecy.

It is obvious you don't understand the true meaning of the fifth seal; it is even more obvious that

none of you care.

Which tells me that, things you don't understand, you are afraid to ask questions. And yet, there are

some of you that go on thinking they can teach others.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Geoeg,

Who do they believe is causing all the trouble now, if not the spirit of antichrist?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 07 2012,05:04)
    Hi Geoeg,

Who do they believe is causing all the trouble now, if not the spirit of antichrist?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

This is who;

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 07 2012,02:54)
    If you all believe that the time of the Antichrist, alias the false prophet, alias the beast out of the

earth, alias the little horn, alias the image of the beast; will only rule for 3 and 1/2 literal years; you

will never understand prophecy.

It is obvious you don't understand the true meaning of the fifth seal; it is even more obvious that

none of you care.

Which tells me that, things you don't understand, you are afraid to ask questions. And yet, there are

some of you that go on thinking they can teach others.

Georg

Hi georg.

I do care and like to learn.

The 5th seal is picturing Death,averywhere death, this is when the false prophet comes and start persecuting the christians,and many killed.
    anyone that does not want to worhip his image(his law and rules) will be killed.Anyone that refuse the mark,will starve,the children will starve,friends and families will put pressure on the parents to take the mark for the children sake.

This is the hour of great temptation; safe your life or die,take the mark or refuse.HE WHO SAVE HIS LIFE WILL LOOSE IT,AND HE WHO LOOSE HIS LIFE FOR THE LORD SAKE WILL GAIN LIFE.THE GREATEST COMANDMENT IS ; YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART,WITH ALL YOUR SOUL,WITH ALL YOU STRENGTH.
    HE WHO LOVE BROTHER OR SISTER OR FATHER OR MOTHER,OR CHILDREN MORE THAN ME;IS NOT WORTHY OF ME.

THE FALSE PROPHET WILL REACH TOTAL CONTROL IN THE FIRST 3 1/2 YRS THEN HE WILL ATTACK ISREAL; DESTROY THE DOME; HIS TEMPLE WILL BE BUILD.ISRAEL THEN WILL BE TRODDEN BY THE GENTILES FOR 3 1/2YRS:THIS IS WHEN THE 2WITNESSES WILL PREACH. THEN THE KING OF THE EAST, THE MEDES(IRAN) AND ALLIES WILL STAND UP,
    THIS WILL BE THE WARS OF ALL WARS.THEN THE COMING.

ISRAEL WILL MAKE A SECRET DEAL WITH THE KING OF THE NORTH(NWO) TO REBUILD THE JEWISH TEMPLE.BUT FIRST THE DOME MUST BE REMOVED.
    iF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE DO SO.

PEACE TO YOU.

WAKEUP.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 05 2012,10:30)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,15:00)

weakeup

Georg

Hi George.

Now the little horn:

George.  

regards
    wakeup.

Wakeup

Georg

George.

Kind regards.

wakeup.

Mat 15:14   Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.  

Georg

hI GEORG.

DONT JUST CALL THEM BLIND GEORG, YOU MUST TRY TO OPEN THEIR EYES,WITH PATIENTS.NOBODY IS AGAINST YOU WE ARE ALL ONE, SEEKING THE SAME THING.
    No one is greater than the other.But some are given more than others.The ones with more; have more responsibility.

God bless.

wakeup.

ftk
    Participant

Hey Wakeup: Bless you this day! I studied “end times” for several years back in the 80″s and all of a sudden a friend of mine came up with some scriptures that changed everything. Jesus himself said in Luke24:44…all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets and in the psalms, concerning me…! And again at Luke 16:16…the law and the prophets were “until” John the Baptist…since then the Kingdom of God is preached…! And again Luke22:37…all that was written in the scriptures must be fulfilled in Jesus….! Another at John5:39…search the scriptures (OT) for in them ye think ye have eternal life…but they are they which testify of me, that ye might have life! There's more!

Then if you check out the genealogies at Matt.1 and Mark3 you find the end of “the old covenant” is the “end of time”[since the eternal word of God came] and the end of the old religious ways of the Jews/religion!

Then if you read Daniels interpretation of the Kings vision you find at 2:44….[during the Roman Empire]….in the days of these Kings shall the God of Heaven set up a kingdom, which will never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. JESUS CAME TO PREACH THE KINGDOM OF GOD…HE SET IT UP…IT CRUSHED ALL OTHERS…AND IT IT FOREVER!
    V45….forasmuch as thou sawest that “the stone” (Jesus)was cut out of the mountain without hands……!

This changes the timing completely but look!

First re,the 2 witnesses:zech.4:11—14 the 2 candle sticks are the 2 anointed ones[……JOHN THE BAPTIST AND LATER JESUS…]!
    Vers5. God giving them power……[YES]…..
    Vers6.Dont forget these are Gods 2 witnesses( not satans)…..[YES]…..
    you are in danger if you believe that these 2 guys are the bad guys.They are the good guys…..[YES]….

The beast that come out of the bottemless pit IS THE 8TH AND IS OF THE 7TH.(rev.17:11) this beast is going to kill the 2 witnesses, AND THE….[JEWISH RELIGIOUS]….. WORLD WILL CELEBRATE AND GIVE GIFTS TO ONE ANOTHER.
    Then after 3 1/2 days they will be brought back to life in the flesh and all will see them go up into heaVEN.(rev 11:11)…..[THE RESURRECTION]……

Then the same hour there was a great earth quake,7000 died in israel JERUSALEM…..[AT THE RESURRECTION IN THE GARDEN]….
    Then the last trump….[SHOUT….VOICE…SPIRIT OF TRUTH….] will sound soon after.The coming,rev19…..[JESUS ASCENDS AND SENDS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH WHICH COMPLETELY TURNS UPSIDE DOWN ALL RELIGIONS UP TO THAT TIME…..THE NEW WAY OF FAITH IN GOD THROUGH THE WORDS GIVEN BY JESUS/SPIRIT OF TRUTH!!]……SALVATION BY FAITH….JESUS DID THE WORKS….WE MUST BELIEVE….!!
    Turning things up side down.The good guys are bad and the bad guys are the good.(Remember the [great delusion] God is going to send to the world?(2thess 2:11)…..[THE RAPTURE]….

IN MY OPINION EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO GODS PLAN WAS COMPLETELY FULFILLED IN JESUS CHRIST! WE ARE TO BE ARISING, ASCENDING UP, ENLIGHTENING OURSELVES UNTO GOD AND RISING IN THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR US!! IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,004 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account