The two witnesses of revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    davidbfun
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Aug. 17 2010,11:25)
    Two witnesses : Hmmm , I believe that their are two who has not experienced death, Enoch and Elijah.
    and I believe these two could be the canidates.

Happy,

You may be right, look at the wording of this verse:

Hbr 9:27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment,

If they haven't died, they will die and then comes the judgment…..

The Professor

davidbfun
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 30 2010,17:27)
    Hi,
    The NIV adjusts the text and says the 2 witnesses are men.
    It seems unlikely to be the case

Hi Nick,

Actually, it seems quite likely that they were men:

Rev 11:3 “And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Rev 11:7 When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them.

Rev 11:9 Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb.

How do we know that they were men?  They were killed.  Angels don't die and spirits don't die, so what is left?

Forget all the symbolisms of olive tree, etc because these symbols actually died and were in the streets 3 1/2 days.

Rev 11:11 But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God came into them, and they stood on their feet; and great fear fell upon those who were watching them.

And the life Spirit of God entered them and FEAR (of the LORD) fell upon them…..

Who else other than “Man” receives the Holy Spirit?

The Professor

Baker
    Participant

Professor

Rev 11:3 “And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

How much good would it do to prophecy for three and a half years?

Rev 11:7 When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them.

Who is this beast that came out of the abyss? is it not the one mentioned in Rev. 17:8?, but still, “WHO IS THAT BEAST”?

You forgot to mention this scripture.

Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Do you really believe, God will give man power to blow fire out of their mouth? I for one do not.

Again, we read about this beast that came out of the abyss. When did it come on the scene? for that matter, what is this beast?

“””Forget all the symbolisms of olive tree, etc because these symbols actually died and were in the streets 3 1/2 days.”””

How can you forget all the symbolism? the two witnesses is “ALL” symbolism.

Georg

Aloha Shaka
    Participant

This one has stumped Bible students for years. It need not. The Bible answers the question “Who are the two witnesses of Revelation 11?” Clearly and indisputably the Bible and this film answers the question. Enjoy.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AlohaShaka808#p/f/13/MmtYF0y29xI

Aloha Shaka

shimmer
    Participant

Thank you Aloha Shaka,

I noticed your thread was moved somewhere else, I think in Truth or Tradition,

Aloha Shaka
    Participant

THE TWO WITNESSES … Might Be?
    Thinking Out Loud about Revelation 11: 3-13

And I will give power to my two witnesses [Holy Spirit Power], and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days [3.5 years, using the Jewish 360 day year], clothed in sackcloth [clothed in sackcloth is symbolic for under-persecution].”

4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands [Watch OUT here… Olive Trees and Lampstands … I wonder if this is the JEWS (olive trees) and Christians (Lamp Stands) – this would make sense as both Jews and Christians are WITNESSES FOR YHWH GOD who is JESUS “godhead” get it?] standing before the God* [should be “Lord”] of the earth [which is Satan]. 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies [This may be symbolic – fire devours them because YHWH is going to destroy those who resist His word with Fire, the Holy Spirit is Fire, fire for them = death]. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. 6 These have power to shut heaven [only followers of YHWH / Jesus have the power to shut heaven], so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood [Similar to Moses], and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire[Similar to Moses],.

The Witnesses Killed

7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war [war takes time – the Jews and Christians are murdered en masse] against them, overcome them, and kill them [Wow – this is exactly what Matt. 24 says about the followers of Jesus isn't it?] 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom [abomination committing countries? – US if it is still around then but probably not] and Egypt [ISLAMIC States], where also our Lord was crucified [ISRAEL]. 9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves [The slaughtered Jews and Christians are left to lie in the streets because people HATE THEM]. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another [happens around Xmas pagan gift giving perhaps], because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth [The Jews and Christians, e.g. YHWH's witnesses, HELD THEIR GROUND and told everyone that Maitreya was NOT GOD!! – GET IT?? The “Jews and the Christians” refused to accept the New Age religion. They are the “arch enemy” of Lucifer's army. They are the final hold outs of YHWH and Jesus. The Jews and the Christians, First the Saturday People THEN the Sunday People].

The Witnesses Resurrected

11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” [RAPTURE HERE MAYBE?] And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. 13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

All my life I have had it burned into my thick skull that the two witnesses were Elijah and Moses or Elijah and Enoch. But it just didn't make sense. There is NOW WAY two bearded “wonder boys” are going to stand on a street corner in Tel Aviv while Satan's army shoots at them with Tanks! That's utterly ridiculous.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Aloha Shaka @ Aug. 25 2010,17:49)
    THE TWO WITNESSES … Might Be?
    Thinking Out Loud about Revelation 11: 3-13

And I will give power to my two witnesses [Holy Spirit Power], and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days [3.5 years, using the Jewish 360 day year], clothed in sackcloth [clothed in sackcloth is symbolic for under-persecution].”

4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands [Watch OUT here… Olive Trees and Lampstands … I wonder if this is the JEWS (olive trees) and Christians (Lamp Stands) – this would make sense as both Jews and Christians are WITNESSES FOR YHWH GOD who is JESUS “godhead” get it?] standing before the God* [should be “Lord”] of the earth [which is Satan]. 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies [This may be symbolic – fire devours them because YHWH is going to destroy those who resist His word with Fire, the Holy Spirit is Fire, fire for them = death]. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. 6 These have power to shut heaven [only followers of YHWH / Jesus have the power to shut heaven], so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood [Similar to Moses], and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire[Similar to Moses],.

The Witnesses Killed

7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war [war takes time – the Jews and Christians are murdered en masse] against them, overcome them, and kill them [Wow – this is exactly what Matt. 24 says about the followers of Jesus isn't it?] 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom [abomination committing countries? – US if it is still around then but probably not] and Egypt [ISLAMIC States], where also our Lord was crucified [ISRAEL]. 9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves [The slaughtered Jews and Christians are left to lie in the streets because people HATE THEM]. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another [happens around Xmas pagan gift giving perhaps], because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth [The Jews and Christians, e.g. YHWH's witnesses, HELD THEIR GROUND and told everyone that Maitreya was NOT GOD!! – GET IT?? The “Jews and the Christians” refused to accept the New Age religion. They are the “arch enemy” of Lucifer's army. They are the final hold outs of YHWH and Jesus. The Jews and the Christians, First the Saturday People THEN the Sunday People].

The Witnesses Resurrected

11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” [RAPTURE HERE MAYBE?] And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. 13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

All my life I have had it burned into my thick skull that the two witnesses were Elijah and Moses or Elijah and Enoch. But it just didn't make sense. There is NOW WAY two bearded “wonder boys” are going to stand on a street corner in Tel Aviv while Satan's army shoots at them with Tanks! That's utterly ridiculous.

hi alo

– the Jews and Christians are murdered en mass] against them, overcome them, and kill them…
    this is what you say or think is it ??

how many Christians are really the brothers of Christ according to Christ words ??

and how many Jew live today according to what ? the law this as been replaced by the sacrifice of Christ, right ?
    so unless the Jews accept Christ in Christ way or they are just gentiles and worse off??

so this to me is not working.

Pierre

Aloha Shaka
    Participant

The people of the Book will have a great awakening and the Holy Spirit revival will wake up those luke warm believers of both saturday and sunday worship. It's the Tribulation Saint's that will make it work for you ?
    Aloha

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Aloha Shaka @ Aug. 26 2010,11:52)
    The people of the Book will have a great awakening and the Holy Spirit revival will wake up those luke warm believers of both saturday and sunday worship. It's the Tribulation Saint's that will make it work for you ?
    Aloha

alo

i still do not see what are you really saying???

Pierre

Aloha Shaka
    Participant

Trying to show that the two prophets of revelation 11 is JESUS and John the Baptist that prophesised for The 1260 days and then Killed is fulfilled seems Difficult for people to consider even That drinking and being merry whilst exchanging gifts celebrating these deaths had been fulfilled also.

John the Baptist started his ministry 6 months prior to Jesus starting his and John the baptist was killed approximately the same period of time before JESUS was crucified.. When this happened the people Did mock and taunt JESUS and probably did celebrate his death particulary the Pharisees. All of the character involved in ALL of My previous posts about this are connected Directly from Zechariah onwards.. even the last few chapters of Zechariah covers the last days

WHAT IF your looking for these prophets and they dont come, .. because they have already been here?

Revelation 11

3 – And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth

9 – And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

(1260 days = 3 years 6 months at a 360 day year… and three and one half days (each day counting as one year as Ezekiel said ) = 3years and 6 months.. approximatel 3 years each for both JESUS and John with that 6 month start John had

Ezekiel 4

6 – And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year

Luke begins his Gospel by describing an aged, devout, childless couple, the priest Zechariah and his wife Elizabeth. As Zechariah is serving in the Temple, he sees the angel Gabriel, who tells him that he and his wife will have a son who will be a great prophet, and will go before the Lord “like Elijah.” (The Jewish tradition had been that Elijah would herald the coming of the Messiah = Christ = Annointed = Chosen of God.) Zechariah went home, and his wife conceived. About six months later, Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary, a kinswoman of Elizabeth, and told her that she was about to bear a son who would be called Son of the Most High, a king whose kingdom would never end. Thus Elizabeth gave birth to John, and Mary gave birth six months later to Jesus.

After describing the birth of John, Luke says that he grew, and “was in the wilderness until the day of his showing to Israel.” The people of the Qumran settlement, which produced the Dead Sea Scrolls, sometime use the term “living in the wilderness” to refer to residing in their community at Qumran near the Dead Sea. Accordingly, it has been suggested that John spent some of his early years being educated at Qumran.

WE look for another sign as it was IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.. Apart from Nephilim in those days there was genetic tinkering.. is this not HAPPENING TODAY we have chemtrails, poisons in water, nano-tech in food and manufatered viruses. The bible in genesis said that Satan would eat dust for all his days.. We are DUST we were made from it, would virus eating away at our body from the inside count? Wasn't JACOB the man ISRAEL? considering these viruses and poisons we are being forced onto us could literally mean we are being attacked on all sides by the enemy WE ARE ISRAEL and being attacked by things that are alien to our body.

What If.. tribulation periods already started and you were not aware of it?.. What if the door closed and you never knew? What will you do then?

Matthew 12
    39 – But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Aloha Shaka @ Sep. 11 2010,19:49)
    Trying to show that the two prophets of revelation 11 is JESUS and John the Baptist that prophesised for The 1260 days and then Killed is fulfilled seems Difficult for people to consider even That drinking and being merry whilst exchanging gifts celebrating these deaths had been fulfilled also.

Hi Aloha Shaka, I think I agree with you on this, I havent finished the rest of your post, I will, but I thought the same a while back, Jesus and John, the same number of days, being taken up, people drinking being merry and exchanging gifts, it fits so well,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Aloha Shaka @ Sep. 12 2010,01:49)

John the Baptist started his ministry 6 months prior to Jesus starting his and John the baptist was killed approximately the same period of time before JESUS was crucified.. When this happened the people Did mock and taunt JESUS and probably did celebrate his death particulary the Pharisees. All of the character involved in ALL of My previous posts about this are connected Directly from Zechariah onwards.. even the last few chapters of Zechariah covers the last days

WHAT IF your looking for these prophets and they dont come, .. because they have already been here?

Revelation 11

3 – And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth

9 – And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

(1260 days = 3 years 6 months at a 360 day year… and three and one half days (each day counting as one year as Ezekiel said ) = 3years and 6 months.. approximatel 3 years each for both JESUS and John with that 6 month start John had

Ezekiel 4

6 – And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year

Luke begins his Gospel by describing an aged, devout, childless couple, the priest Zechariah and his wife Elizabeth. As Zechariah is serving in the Temple, he sees the angel Gabriel, who tells him that he and his wife will have a son who will be a great prophet, and will go before the Lord “like Elijah.” (The Jewish tradition had been that Elijah would herald the coming of the Messiah = Christ = Annointed = Chosen of God.) Zechariah went home, and his wife conceived. About six months later, Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary, a kinswoman of Elizabeth, and told her that she was about to bear a son who would be called Son of the Most High, a king whose kingdom would never end. Thus Elizabeth gave birth to John, and Mary gave birth six months later to Jesus.

After describing the birth of John, Luke says that he grew, and “was in the wilderness until the day of his showing to Israel.” The people of the Qumran settlement, which produced the Dead Sea Scrolls, sometime use the term “living in the wilderness” to refer to residing in their community at Qumran near the Dead Sea. Accordingly, it has been suggested that John spent some of his early years being educated at Qumran.

WE look for another sign as it was IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.. Apart from Nephilim in those days there was genetic tinkering.. is this not HAPPENING TODAY we have chemtrails, poisons in water, nano-tech in food and manufatered viruses. The bible in genesis said that Satan would eat dust for all his days.. We are DUST we were made from it, would virus eating away at our body from the inside count? Wasn't JACOB the man ISRAEL? considering these viruses and poisons we are being forced onto us could literally mean we are being attacked on all sides by the enemy WE ARE ISRAEL and being attacked by things that are alien to our body.

What If.. tribulation periods already started and you were not aware of it?.. What if the door closed and you never knew? What will you do then?

Matthew 12
    39 – But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

how you explain this;;9 – And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Pierre

Aloha Shaka
    Participant

If you compare Revelation 11 the first 6 lines with Zechariah 3,4,5 you find the two olive trees, the two candlesticks, and the two anointed ones. A verse i wondered about was matthew 12

Matthew 12
    39 – But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall NO SIGN BE GIVEN to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

We wont see the two witnesses

Rev 11
    9 – And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and NATIONS SHALL SEE THEIR DEAD BODIES three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Ezekiel 14
    6 – And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

(three and half years) We can be dead and still be alive

Isaiah 37
    36 – Then the angel of the LORD went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they [ were ] all dead corpses.

Ephesians 2
    1 – And you [hath he quickened], Who were dead in trespasses and sins;

THESE VERSES IDENTIFY THE WITNESSES ourselfs and the PLUMMET (STONE) of JOSHUA 24

Zechariah 3
    6 – And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,
    7 – Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by

Zechariah 4
    10 – For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the PLUMMET in the hand of Zerubbabel [with] those seven; they [are] the EYES OF THE LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Joshua 24
    22- And Joshua said unto the people, Ye [are] witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve him. And they said, [We are]
    27 – And Joshua said unto all the people, Behold, this stone shall be a witness unto us; for it hath heard all the words of the LORD which he spake unto us: it shall be therefore a witness unto you, lest ye deny your God

Revelation 11
    19 – And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Zechariah told us a witness was Joshua.. Joshua 24 told us we would witness against ourself, He put a stone under the tree, and in Zechariah the stone had 7 eyes, In revelation 11 line 19 the temple was opened up , and the ark was opened.. the ARK OF THE TESTAMENT..

Testament get it.. testify… witness

Ezekiel 36
    26 – A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the STONY heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

(The stone witness of Joshua?)

Revelation 11 tell us about two prophets that prophesy then get took up.. this happened.. who said that this would be the last days? ..this had been fulfilled Elijah and Ezekiel both prophesied and were took up

Joshua was told he would judge.. and Joshua told us we would witness against ourself with that stone as a witness also (two witnesses)

Temples full of dead mens bones.. WE are the temple and inside our skin is a skeleton.. we can be dead in sin and still see ourselfs alive, rev 11 we will see the witnesses dead and not suffer them to be buried.. it was talking about ALL COUNTRYS AND NATIONS seeing THEIR DEAD BODYS

dead men walking.. dead in sin.. spiritually dead

terraricca
    Participant

aloa

sorry but you do not answer my question,with scriptures ,you quote scriptures but i do not see the relevance to the two witness.

Pierre

Aloha Shaka
    Participant
    terraricca
    Participant

Aloha s

you have show me that already

so you have no clue of anything ,you just follow some type of doctrine you found on the way to nowere.

Pierre

Aloha Shaka
    Participant

Pierre, You seem angry, like you have a chip on your shoulder or you are the smartest guy in the room and nobody else is worthy of your intellect ?
    I am saved by the Blood of Yeshua and I am on my way to my Father's Mansion !!! Imagine that a poor stupid peasant like me. How about you ?

=====================

What do suppose Matthew was saying about these signs? would it be connected to the last days when everybody is being merry and giving gifts directly before the twinkling of an eye event? isnt everybody looking and waiting on the appearance of the Two Witnessess? What if they dont come physically and thats why nobody sees this?.. To witness something you dont neccessarily need to be seen, remember Joshuas words here as you read this post He is an IMPORTANT figure

Joshua 24
    24 – And Joshua said unto the people, Ye [are] witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve him. And they said, [We are] witnesses.

Matthew 12

Luke 11
    34 – The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when [thine eye] is evil, thy body also [is] full of darkness.
    35 – Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
    39 – And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.
    40 – [Ye] fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?

Matthew 12
    33 – Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by [his] fruit.

1 Corinthians 3

For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's Field, you are God's building. 10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the Foundation and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
    12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be Revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is. 14 If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.
    Zechariah 3
    2 – And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: [is] not this a Brand plucked out of the FIRE?

6 – And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,
    7 – Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also Judge my House , and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.
    8 – Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they [are] men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

JUDGE?.. WITNESS = JOSHUA = FIREBRAND

Zechariah 5
    4 – I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and It shall enter into the House of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

Deuteronomy 30
    1 – And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, The blessingand the curse , which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call [them] to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,

Notice here it says The Blessing and curse.. The roll a fiery spirit can write on your forehead or destroy you by fire.. The witnessess do not appear to be men. its SPIRITUAL. As in 1 Chronicles 3 Revealed by fire & test each ones work

2 Timothy
    21 – If a man therefore Purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, [and] prepared unto every good work.

Ezekiel 36
    26 – A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the Stoney heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an Heart of flesh

Foundation stones and how we build on them… WE ARE the trees, and when this storm comes we need to be firmly rooted, we will get buffeted and blasted by the tempests in the end days and some will be blown away others will lose branches and some wont even be touched.. you know that old saying get your house in order.

terraricca
    Participant

aloha

no i not angry at all,

but all what you presente is include in those 3 verses or close to it ;;
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

God provide us with what we need then it is up to us,to look if we needed.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

To who ever is interested.

The two witnesses;

Jhn 5:39 Search the scriptures (Old Testament); for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify (witness) of me.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel (New Testament) of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a “”witness”” unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

They are your two witnesses.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Nick,  From the start of this thread, have you now decided who the two witnesses are?

As for me, I believe that Malcolm Ferris and DavidbFun were the closest.

Some one said somewhere that Jesus was cut off in the middle of the 70th week and then it was the time of the Gentiles.  I believe this and the time of the Gentiles is just that a space of time.  

When the second 1/2 week of the 70th week starts, the time of the Gentiles is OVER.  The bride of Christ will be gone to the marriage supper and all hell will break loose on the earth.

No Gentile will be converted during this time, they will be as they are, for God has went back to the natural Jew.

So you see these two witnesses can not be the church, for the true church is gone.

That is my two cents.  I have truly enjoyed this Nick
    Marlin:D

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,004 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account