The truth comes out about islam

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    squirrel
    Participant

Bodhitarta is really getting beat up here.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ June 30 2009,10:58)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 30 2009,10:53)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 30 2009,10:13)

Quote (thethinker @ June 29 2009,19:36)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 29 2009,18:15)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 29 2009,06:00)
    Hi BD,
    The glory of man's words?
    They have no glory and they undermine the precious words of the Living God.

The Quran is the Word of The Living God.

Then stick to the Quran and stop messing with the Jewish scriptures.

thinker

The Jewish scriptures are the word of the living God but some have tampered with it and the fact is in the Bible itself.

You don't believe the Bible when it talks about the lying pen of the scribes?

Thinker,

you should answer.

I do not have to answer assertions without evidence. I only have to answer evidence.

thinker

Jeremiah 8:7-9 (New King James Version)

7 “ Even the stork in the heavens
    Knows her appointed times;
    And the turtledove, the swift, and the swallow
    Observe the time of their coming.
    But My people do not know the judgment of the LORD.
    8 “ How can you say, ‘We are wise,
    And the law of the LORD is with us’?
    Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Yet you would put faith in your weak human words?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 30 2009,12:35)
    Hi BD,

Yet you would put faith in your weak human words?

I just quoted the bible nick, I know you may not have read all of it but I have several times and I know its contents.

Study!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Why do you not believe it and prefer the words of strangers?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 30 2009,15:50)
    Hi BD,

I do believe it and quote it often, but when I do you assume to be superior to it. Thinker does the same as you he says prove it and then I provide the scriptures and then he like you attack me instead of explaining how I could be wrong and the reason is you nor him can disprove anything I am saying because I am proving it with the scriptures that you say are infallible.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 30 2009,16:11)

Hi BD,

I do believe it and quote it often, but when I do you assume to be superior to it. Thinker does the same as you he says prove it and then I provide the scriptures and then he like you attack me instead of explaining how I could be wrong and the reason is you nor him can disprove anything I am saying because I am proving it with the scriptures that you say are infallible.

How does me knowing that the scriptures of the bible were tampered with alter the fact that you believe that what you read in them are always true?

So, if I tell you that the bible was tampered with and then I point out where the bible says it has been tampered wit,h how do you have a choice in believing what you have already claimed to be true?

If you say that what I point out is in error you prove me right and if I am not in error you prove me right either way I would be telling the truth and be right.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    It matters little that what is sacred needs to be clarifed by the Spirit given us.
    But you have nothing sacred in your book at all but still offer it?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 30 2009,16:23)
    Hi BD,
    It matters little that what is sacred needs to be clarifed by the Spirit given us.
    But you have nothing sacred in your book at all but still offer it?

In this matter I have quoted the Bible and yet you criticize me instead of addressing the issue and the reason is you cannot and will not prove me wrong. No one can because it is the actual scriptures you have a problem with.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Many people quote the bible.
    That saves nobody.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Hi BD,

bodhitharta,
    How can you believe Scriptures that were tampered with? When are you going to answer this point? Once a document has been tampered with it is null and void. Don't you get it?

What world are you living in?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Bd,
    Is sowing doubts your only weapon?
    Better to stand on solid ground before attacking what is of God.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 30 2009,20:17)
    Hi Bd,
    Is sowing doubts your only weapon?
    Better to stand on solid ground before attacking what is of God.

Nick,
    Every once in a while I find myself in agreement with you. You are exactly right. All bd and Paladin want to do is sow doubt and overthrow the faith of some people.

thinker

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 30 2009,19:00)
    Hi BD,
    Many people quote the bible.
    That saves nobody.

Exactly! God Saves whom He pleases.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    So you hope for salvation outside of His Son?
    It is possible as Mt 25 and other places show but not according to belief in the teachings of strangers.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ June 30 2009,19:35)

Hi BD,

bodhitharta,
    How can you believe Scriptures that were tampered with? When are you going to answer this point? Once a document has been tampered with it is null and void. Don't you get it?

What world are you living in?

thinker

Believing something has been tampered with doesn't undermine the validity of the document itself but it makes the studying of the document more crucial as evidences of tampering also reveals the truth within it.

Are you really telling me you don't accept that there has been any tampering with the bible?

How many books are in the bible anyway?

66 for Protestants, 73 for Catholics, and 78 for most Orthodox Christians

Is that tampering?

The fact is of course it has been tampered with even before it was first published according to the scriptures themselves but that doesn't mean The Bible is not true or anything other than Holy. The reason is it is self cleaning. The Quran even says to forgive them that have altered it.

I am still looking for a cohesive Christian belief as a whole as there are 34,000 denominations and none agree. I don't even know if there are 2 Christians on this site that agree on belief

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 01 2009,06:57)
    Hi BD,
    So you hope for salvation outside of His Son?
    It is possible as Mt 25 and other places show but not according to belief in the teachings of strangers.

MT 25 does indeed show my position properly but that is not salvation outside of Christ because those who behave that way are of Christ he is the Anointed of the righteous.

I see people all the time claiming Christ with their lips but showing no love, mercy or compassion. I have seen other people in great despair and feel they are completely unworthy to even mention the name of Christ and they are the most loving, merciful and compassionate people.

If Someone loves they are of God, they are of Christ Jesus but most don't know.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Salvation in Mt25 is according to merciful works towards the brothers of Jesus
    Those who give a cup of water will not lose their reward.

Is that the hope you hold?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 01 2009,07:35)
    Hi BD,
    Salvation in Mt25 is according to merciful works towards the brothers of Jesus
    Those who give a cup of water will not lose their reward.

Is that the hope you hold?

Merciful works to all men even those who hate me, this is the way of Christ(blessings always be upon him)

The hope I hold is always in The Almighty, All Merciful God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    It is not to be confused with humanism, the worship of men and their words.
    Most religions are based on this folly.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account