The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 18,161 through 18,180 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

kerwin….IN THAT TIME THERE WERE NO GENERAL ESTABLISHED EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM FOR THE AVARAGE PERSON. General the only one who could read and write were the wealth, not the commoners of that day. The apostles insites and ubderstaning was given them by Jesus and the spirit of God. Just as it say , “brethern you have no need that anyone teach you for the spirit “itself’ will teach you all things. ” education is good but it does not guarantee a person will understand the truth of God in fact it can be a stumbling block , as witnessed here with hoghead1. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

DavidL
    Participant

Hi again, t8,

You can go on an anti-intellectual  rant all you want about the “wisdom of the world.”  All you have presented is a bogus argument. that backfires on you.  You, too, are part of the wisdom of the  world and so  have done nothing but state you own homespun opinions of the Trinity.  I can’t think of a faster way to be pulled off track  from Scripture  than listening to the opinions  of  a bunch of self-appointed bar-stool  apostles  who think they are so much more motivated and guided  by the Spirit than anyone else and so really have no need to study or respect any form of scholarship, especially that represented by  the church fathers and  other  great thinkers, and  believe themselves to be especially empowered by God to cast aspersion on the Christian religion by attacking  central teachings such as the Trinity.

Well said Hoghead 1
    In short, you’re wasting your time here..

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

dl….RIGHT, you sound indoctrinated by the bogus trenitarian teachings from false christanity OF THIS WORLD, you as they and hoghead are indeed wasting your time here, what does the truth have in common with false teachers anyway. Because you as they, have not loved the truth, therefore God has sent a deluding spirit unto you all, in order for you to believe a “LIE”, and that “LIE” is that JESUS IS A GOD, AS YOU TRINITARIAN PREACH.

2Ths2. go read it for yourself read the post here on 2THS 2 EXPLAIND, AND SEE WHERE YOU ARE, OF THE TRUTH OR A “LIE”. IS it not JESUS WHO YOU FALSE TEACHERS NOW SIT IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD AND BEING DESPLAYED AS A GOD, DOES THAT NOT BREAK THE FIRST COMMANDMENT “you shall have no other God besides me”, EVER SENSE The COUNCLE of NICAEA IN 325 AD, by THE PAGAN RULER CONSTANTINE, who himself bought into the “LIE” of ATHANASIUS AND DECLARED JESUS WAS A GOD, TURNING the “IMAGE” of JESUS into A “Man of sin”, why sin? because it breaks the first commandment, “you shall have “NO” other God beside me.”

YOU talk big but, as hoghead1 but have produce nothing sound just like him, why not just consider some of the thing we are saying and check it out for yourself, who knows you may come to see where you have been decieved by fallen christanity also.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Amen dl!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi do,

Yes we serve the God of Israel.

The God of Israel in not a trinity.

God is One.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Bible nowhere teaches the Trinity Doctrine. You might be able to stretch a verse here and there, but that is not being honest about what scripture is teaching. But overwhelmingly, scripture teaches that the Father is God and Jesus is his son.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hoghead like many others came here to teach the third century doctrine of the Trinity. They failed and ran away when they realised they couldn’t argue their case with scripture.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Was Jesus wasting his time when he said:

John 17:3
    Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

No he wasn’t because some actually believe his words.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@hoghead1

Your argument was that the Son is not eternal. I was simply pointing out to you that your view here would invalidate the Father as well from being eternal. It doesn’t take rocket science to see that.

God of course has always existed. But the son has always existed does fly in the face of these words:

Hebrews 5:5
    In the same way, Christ did not take on himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father.”

Psalm 2:7
    “I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

Not sure if the Psalm is what is being referred to in Hebrews, but quoted it anyway as it certainly looks that way.

Proclaimer
    Participant

One believes God has no son and another believes Jesus is part of a triune God. Both are wrong!

John 17:3
    Now this is ETERNAL LIFE: that they may know you, the ONLY true God, AND Jesus Christ, whom YOU have sent.

Notice how important this is. It is eternal life.

To deny that God has a son (as taught in Islam) is antichrist.

1 John 2:22
    Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichristdenying the Father and the Son.

Equally, to teach that Jesus is God is also wrong.

1 Corinthians 8:5-6
    5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”),
    6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Jesus Christ is Lord, he is the son of God, and he is the Christ. This is the truth.

Eventually all will confess correctly as to who Jesus really is. Might as well start today, rather than later.

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Philippians 2:11
    and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

But you might argue that Jesus is God because he is Lord? That is a wrong conclusion because it was God that made Jesus as Lord.

Acts 2:36
    “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”

Thus, God and Lord are different. The Father is the one true God and Jesus his son is the one whom God made both Lord and Christ.

Read more

Proclaimer
    Participant

Is The Trinity Biblical? – Rabbi Tovia Singer

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

There is no trinity.

Worship the God of Israel.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Agreed. He is the one true God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Folks do not expect help from God because they have had no answers from their false god.

Return to the God of Israel.

He is faithful.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Trinity worship is idolatry.

It brings consequences.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

True knowledge is of grace, not the imaginings of men.

2peter 1.5

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

The Holy Spirit did not teach about any trinity through Jesus Christ, or the prophets and apostles.

It is purely of the foolish imagination of ignorant men.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

And it is a tremendous insult to the Father.

God hates the whore.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

To believe in a trinity is to deny that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Lk 3.22

And The Holy Ghost descended in a bodily form upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said

”Thou art My beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased”

Matt3.17

And lo to a voice from heaven, saying

”This is My beloved Son , in whom I am well pleased”

Who will oppose the testimony of God?

Viewing 20 posts - 18,161 through 18,180 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account