The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,641 through 17,660 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Agreed Camilla. He is avoiding simplicity so he can hide his true views in the deatils. The devil is in the details.. He should let his yes be yes and no be no. But these kinds of answers are often from the Evil One as it is his nature to deceive by making things complicated.

EdJ, is there:

one God the Father who is the true God,
    two who are the true God,
    three who are the true God,
    four who are the true God,
    five who are the true God.

Please answer. It will be easier than having to put you butt on the Hot Seat again.

Hi T8,

Discussing things is never easy with you, as you think
    your view must be cantared to – while you ignore another’s.

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:” (Deuteronomy 6:4)

There is no special god class of being,
    like there is a Human class of being, and
    like there also is an Angel class of being.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

I answer your questions with my answers, not with your answers.
    If you think your questions must be answered with your answers – then you don’t need me.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

Ed J
    Participant

Has your sock-puppet left?

Proclaimer
    Participant

EdJ, you made a statement sometime ago that both the Trinity and One God the Father views were correct.

When you make statements here, especially ones that are hot topics here, when asked to clarify, you should comply.

And I only provide a pool of answers to guide you in providing clarity. I truly care not that you stick to my format, but that you clarify.

However, you force me to do this because you are shifty in your answers and hide things in details when we only ask for simplicity where your yes is yes and no is no.

So go ahead and explain how God is both Triune and at the same time there is one true God the Father using your answer.  If you cannot do it, then the Hot Seat it is where we totally expect yes and no, and 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 etc.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Has your sock-puppet left?

I am wearing socks, but don’t own any puppets.

My socks also match. At least they do today.

terraricca
    Participant

Edj

Hi T8,

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:” (Deuteronomy 6:4)

There is no special god class of being,
    like there is a Human class of being, and
    like there also is an Angel class of being.

the fact that their is a God almighty that start creation he is obviously the greatest the only one like it ,none his above him ,even if they would be called god none would be like him ;

this is just like saying Pierre his the first Pierre non are like him even if you going to meet another called Pierre he would not be like our first Pierre ;it would not matter if their were 1000 of Pierre but none would be like our first one ; got it ?

for Jesus being the son of God ,it is obvious that he would be a god but not his own God and father ;this is so simple to understand ,

Obama is president but he his not the only one ;Clinton is president.bush jr is president , we can say they all are gods(mighty ones) on earth

so simple a child can understand it

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi T8,

You know why? because you are not clear in your statements which leads to questions. Then you dodge the questions until the point when you are on the Hot Seat facing a simple question with options as answers. Please save me from having to do this hard work by being clear in the first place and no dodging the questions. If you have something to hide then we will find it. Much better to be honest and straight up. That way you have nothing to worry about and things will be easy for all.

If you gave transparent answers and shone the light on your answers, then we wouldn’t need to grope as in the darkness to understand your statements and doctrines.

Take Gene for example. I do not agree with much of what he teaches, but at least he is straight up and clear in his explanations and I can disagree with him without having to resort to herding him into multiple choice questions to get the truth of what he believes out of him.

When you have light, that light should be clear. When you have darkness, then how dark is that darkness? And why only shine light on things reluctantly. You should be like a lamp on a hill, not a lamp that is covered.

Proclaimer
    Participant

EdJ,

Do you believe there is one true God the Father

or do you believe that more than the Father make up the one true God?

Please answer.

Camillia
    Participant

They block simplicity in Christ for many and these doctrines have alienated the Jews from Believers and helped start Islam.

Interesting points, t8.

Camillia
    Participant

Hi Camillia,

What are you asking?

Hi Ed.

The question to you a few pages back was:

Is there:

one God the Father who is the true God,
    two who are the true God,
    three who are the true God,
    four who are the true God,
    five who are the true God.

I could see a lot of words, and boxes in your reply. But no actual answer.

Spock
    Participant

The Son is both ancestral to, and eternal with, the Father. Your analytical explanation  demonstrates your limitations of understanding, not Gods limitation of creation.

Jesus, God the Son incarnate,  is both  the Father of this creation and the Son of the Universal Father of ALL creation and creators.

Man is actually a grandson.

terraricca
    Participant

spock

yeah ,on your side it has no limits so it is easy to go everywhere and nowhere at the same time , and so does not have to explain anything in godly truth for to you all his truth at the least all you say and think ,

you are a dreamer , you really belong in this world ;movie dreams

Spock
    Participant

Terricca, I’m not even sure what that means but God the Universal Father delegates power and creative authority in his Son who is our creator. It wasn’t really until Jesus returned to his place in heaven that believers started to think about the consequences of his teachings and the facts of his being.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Son is both ancestral to, and eternal with, the Father. Your analytical explanation  demonstrates your limitations of understanding, not Gods limitation of creation.

Jesus, God the Son incarnate,  is both  the Father of this creation and the Son of the Universal Father of ALL creation and creators.

Man is actually a grandson.

The problem is not that God cannot do something, but that it is not taught in scripture that the son is another eternal being along with God. It does say that the head of the woman is the man, the head of man is Christ, and the head of Christ is God.

It also says that Christ is the vine, we are the branches and God is the vine dresser or gardener.

I prefer scripture to men who create formulas that place God into a mathematical equation.

There is also nothing in scripture that teaches that the son is eternal and the same age so to speak as the Father that is the point. There were not two Gods, but one.

And with respect, I am not going to turn to your book to derive this understanding. If anything because the Trinity became mainstream Christianity, then any fake religion that claims to be the successor or better than Christianity will copy to gain adherents, but will copy the errors made along the way too.

God is never described as triune in scripture.

Jesus said: “I pray that they may know the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom he has sent“.

Paul said, “for us, there is one God the Father, and one lord, the Lord Jesus Christ“.

Peter said: “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah“.

John said: “Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, will be with us in truth and love“.

When I see Trinity, I know that it is of the tradition of men. These traditions have pervaded many religions of men which spread from the original Babylon. Mystery Babylon is the mother of all harlots and her doctrine has spread to the whole world.

terraricca
    Participant

Spock

you may see it that way but i do not for Jesus did not spend 3.5 years with his disciples to play golf or go fishing, and master the things important to the world order of the day,

God the “what ?”UNIVERSAL” WHERE IS THAT COME FROM ?

then you make the son our creator ? how is that ; ARE YOU CREATED THROUGH YOUR PARENT ? JUST BECAUSE gOD HAS MADE IT SO THAT BY COUPLING FEMALE AND MALE COMPONENTS AND SO HAVE OFFSPRING NOW WE ARE CREATORS ? ARE YOU STILL OK ?

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE A DREAMER NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU UNLESS HE ALSO HIS A DREAMER AND I AM NOT ONE BUT I AM STRONG IN TRUTH OF GOD and so i see your opinions ,

Spock
    Participant

T8, Its in the scripture, its just that you pick the occasions that appear to support your assertions and ignore those that don’t. Its not just a fringe that sees what I see, billions of people read the same Bible you do and see the Son coming down from heaven, teaching and returning to heaven as Lord and God.

You suffer from what is known as belligerent denial, but I do think you are sincere in rejecting what is admittedly difficult for the finite mind to comprehend; God having a divine Son.

However, in all fairness, I don’t believe in or support the common Trinity teachings of the Church that emerged after Jesus left. But ALL of this controversy over Jesus comes from the facts of his life and the things that he said about himself, the church and others  have  simply tried to create a coherent theology around the miraculous person of Jesus. Jesus is frankly NOT a temporary man-God.

Spock
    Participant

Tarrarica,  Your claim boils down to Jesus mislead people.

Jesus has always been in the Father, and the Father in him from eternity to eternity.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

Jesus answered: Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    terraricca
    Participant

spock

just because you do not understand the things that are spiritually understood ,and so see all things through your carnal eyes and mind ,we will never come to the same understanding ,so this discussion becomes useless to me ,

for it shows that you are anchored solidly to your carnal views ,you should STOP and led Christ enter your heart ,perhaps in this way you could see him as he really his and the devil would not have a hold of you

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    Spock
    Participant

Well there you go, its only a matter of time before the arrogance comes out to explain that you are the only people that have “special  understanding” of the scripture.  Maybe it’s you who have the stubbornness of the carnal mind?

I quoted Jesus directly discussing his identity, you can disembowel his teachings to fit your own unbelief.

terraricca
    Participant

spock

2CO 10:12 For we are not bold to class or compare ourselves with some of those who commend themselves; but when they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are without understanding.
    EPH 4:18 being darkened in their understanding, excluded from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart;

COL 1:9 For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding,

it is your conclusions that does not fit the rest of the truth in scriptures ,calling me arrogant does not make your view the truth but scriptures does .

Viewing 20 posts - 17,641 through 17,660 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account