The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,621 through 17,640 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

EdJ, please stop babbling. You said the ‘Trinity’ and ‘One God the Father’ views were both right. So how many are God to you? One, two, three, four, or five? Please answer this simple question. No devil in the details please. Just clear simple stuff so we can see as with the light.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

“The bible”(63) says “And God Himself”(117) inhabits the “HolyCity”(117).

“The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
    The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.” (Psalms 110:1-2)
    (The rod of Jesus strength is God’s “HolySpirit” )

“Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful
    for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
    God is known in her palaces for a refuge.” (Psalms 48:1-3)

And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
    In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom
    ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit
    .” (Eph 2:20-22)

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne[IMG]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae37/HolyCityBibleCode/Holy%20City%20Pictures/Square1Square180-1.jpg[/IMG], even as I also overcame, and have set down
    with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” (Rev 3:21-22)

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    [size=12]”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD[/color]

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    Wakeup
    Participant

Edj.

You are quoting scriptures please explain.

1. Who is the Lord and who is my Lord? I read two here; plural?

2,The city of the King, on the sides of the north?  what north?

3.Framed together? What is framed together?

wakeup.

Lightenup
    Participant

@t8
    you asked:

Would you be interested in a super debate.

I don’t suggest it since you have so much trouble with a one on one debate. You might want to work on your comprehension skills though. Thanks for asking anyway.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I was joking about a super debate. If you thought I was serious, then you understand not how comical this whole debacle is. If there was a super debate from 5 groups I just could not keep a straight face and would have to type out lol multiple times.

Really it matters not that God is two, three, four, or five. Because for us there is one God the Father. I am part of us and anyone else can be too. But if you want to create another God, then you are free to do so as anyone else can also.

But those who love Yeshua love the truth, and they will find the truth due to their seeking of the truth. They will generally ignore other voices that are not true. The reason they mostly ignore voices that are not true is because they can discern truth. They can discern truth because they love God, his son who is the truth, and are led by the Spirit of God who leads us to all truth.

Camillia
    Participant

I am pretty sure he believes he is the son of man and it is easy for anyone to say that he is the son of God because it is a requirement for true faith.

But what is the definition of son of God. Perhaps some who believe he is the son of God disagree in theology with what son of God really means.

Son of God means Son of God, meaning the Son of God cannot be God himself. There are many other Son’s of God (Adam right through to today) but only one was sinless, Jesus, who has been given all power and authority in heaven and on earth, seated at the right hand of the Father.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Oh no EdJ. You have just pushed this debate into the next level of ridiculous. Please tell me which team you are going to join. 1,2,3,4,or 5? lol. Personally I would like you to join Kathi and together you could merge your foursquare and binity and create the theory of everything a sort of silly six sided deity or something similar.

Lookout for some of the posts here making an appearance in the Crackpottery topic. Might put them there too so they can reside with other crackpot posts.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I don’t suggest it since you have so much trouble with a one on one debate. You might want to work on your comprehension skills though. Thanks for asking anyway.

Kathi. I love to take time with people who are truth seekers and open to scripture and signs. Discussing with such people is fruitful and often leads to revelation and truth. But with those who stubbornly hold on to a view just because it is their view, all the while ignoring many scriptures that seriously challenge their view, well let’s just say I dedicate little time to them. Why? Because I try to be wise and spend precious time looking for gold. I am not really that interested in straw.

That said, you might be able to work out what end of the scale I think you are by how much time and preference I give you here.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Son of God means Son of God, meaning the Son of God cannot be God himself. There are many other Son’s of God (Adam right through to today) but only one was sinless, Jesus, who has been given all power and authority in heaven and on earth, seated at the right hand of the Father.

Amen Camillia.

Spock
    Participant

The laughable inconsistency of those who deny the Son is eternal, was a personality reality who came down from heaven as the incarnate Jesus, these people have a temp God in a 30+ year old carpenter who lived in Nazareth as if that’s a perfect explanation.

The Father delegates power and authority in his Sons, he IS in his Sons.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The laughable inconsistency of those who deny the Son is eternal,

The laughable inconsistency of those who deny that the Father is the source of the Son. Being eternal means there is no source. There are no rays of the sun without the sun. Rays of the sun cannot exist on their own. They came from the source which is the sun, lol.

In mathematics there are different kinds of infinity. One has no beginning, another does have a beginning but continues forever. We are offered eternal life if we trust in God’s son. Even though all true sons of God inherit eternal life, I would not think myself an infinite being because I had eternal life by reason of my beginning. And Jesus is a son, but more accurately the son. Those who deny the son are of the spirit of antichrist. People deny the son in the many doctrines and religions they believe in. Muslims deny the son outright. Adherents of the Trinity also deny the son by saying he is the God that he is the son of. They are less honest or deceived because it is there doctrine that denies the son in deed.

It is written in scripture that the head of the man is the woman, the head of the man is Christ, and the head of Christ is God. The woman came from the man, God made all thing through his son and for him, and Christ came from God.

Much of the world is drunk on the wine of Babylon. Babylon is the mother of false religion. Trinities are common in Babylonian derived religions. So is the worship of heavenly bodies such as the son, moon, stars, and meteorites.

Camillia
    Participant

EdJ, I do not see a direct answer to the question asked  in your post above!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Agreed Camilla. He is avoiding simplicity so he can hide his true views in the deatils. The devil is in the details.. He should let his yes be yes and no be no. But these kinds of answers are often from the Evil One as it is his nature to deceive by making things complicated.

EdJ, is there:

• one God the Father who is the true God,
    • two who are the true God,
    • three who are the true God,
    • four who are the true God,
    • five who are the true God.

Please answer. It will be easier than having to put you butt on the Hot Seat again.

Camillia
    Participant

Hi t8, God is not the author of confusion. Scriptures were written for all to understand. Jesus being the Son of God is simple to understand, and there’s no need to confuse it, imo.

“At that time Jesus said, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants. Yes, Father, for this way was well-pleasing in Your sight!”

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes even a child can understand that Jesus is the son of God. But this simple truth is not enough for proud people. They need to be acknowledged as experts in their field. They block simplicity in Christ for many and these doctrines have alienated the Jews from Believers and helped start Islam. Similar to the Pharisees they are proud in their own knowledge and add traditions to the Word of God.

My examples are there to bring them back to simplicity in Christ. But they reply, we believe in Jesus as the son of God and as the God that he is the son of. Perhaps a better strategy is to answer according to their folly instead of giving them some kind of parable to explain their error. Sometimes that helps them to see how foolish they are being.

Wakeup
    Participant

G 20 MEMBERS.

OF GLOBAL TRADE.

The members of the G20 are Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union.

And t8 says that Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey. Will stamp with their feet the other nations.
    And become a new world empire.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wakeup, there has never been an empire that covered the whole Earth. The beast has a geographic position that does not include any of these nations. Think of Israel and the surrounding land mass. Don’t think of North-east Asia, South-east Asia, or the Americas.

You obviously believe that not even Rome the iron beast will be as great as the feet with 10 toes. Yet we are told that the very last the eighth will come from the seventh and will reign for a very short time.

I would not put too much trust on the last empire that exists for a short period as being greater than Rome or the other empires. Daniels vision of the empires started with greater metal and degraded down to part iron and clay. So the Beast is not becoming greater.

And remember that many nations existed while the Roman Empire was ruling and Rome had no power, jurisdiction, or even knowledge of their existence.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Actually Wakeup, this is the wrong topic for this subject. I thought it must be the right topic and only checked after I posted. I will repost over there.

Ed J
    Participant

Edj.

You are quoting scriptures please explain.

1. Who is the Lord and who is my Lord? I read two here; plural?

2,The city of the King, on the sides of the north? what north?

3.Framed together? What is framed together?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

1. LORD is YHVH in Psalm 110:1-3, and Davids lord is Christ.
    2. Sides of the North is the side of power.
    3. It all fits together.

http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

Ed J
    Participant

EdJ, I do not see a direct answer to the question asked in your post above!

Hi Camillia,

What are you asking?

”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

Viewing 20 posts - 17,621 through 17,640 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account