The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,481 through 17,500 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 29 2013,01:40)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 28 2013,08:51)
    Marty

Well, it was confirmed by Christ that I am a part of his church, when I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

And so, I have a witness living within me.

I still say that beside you and your declaration there is no witness visible and so it is only your words and your declaration that you have received THE HOLY SPIRIT  ,

(I know that I am part of His church by this scripture.

Ro 8:11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.
    Ro 8:12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation—but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it.
    Ro 8:13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,
    Ro 8:14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
    Ro 8:15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba,Father.”
    Ro 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
    Ro 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

I know that I am part of His church by this scripture.

BUT THOSE SCRIPTURES TALKS ABOUT THE WORDS OF GOD AND HIS TRUTH AND THAT WE WALK INTO THAT PATH IN TRUTH,

BUT YET YOU DO NOT BELIEVE PAUL ONE OF CHRIST KNOWN SAINTS WHEN HE SAYS ;

Col 1:12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.
    Col 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
    Col 1:14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

PAUL BELIEVED THAT CHRIST PREEXISTED AS A HEAVENLY BEING ,AND THAT, THAT BEING CAME DOWN TO SAVE MEN FROM HIS SINS ,THROUGH HIS DEATH AND OBEDIENCE TO HIS FATHER ;ONLY CHRIST THE ONLY SON OF GOD COULD BE THE IMAGE OF THE FATHER ;IF YOU SAY YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND DO NOT KNOW THIS THEN I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU RECEIVED BUT IT COULD NOT BE HOLY ,

So, I am not a part of your church?

I do not have a church ,I only have a faith ,and my faith is based on the scriptures ,that I believe to be true ,just as they are written ,(with some reserve that can be clarified through examination of the original HEBREW OR GREEK copies ) I do not explain scriptures with personal interpretation or opinions but within the scriptures and without breaking other scriptures .

SO UNLESS YOU DO THAT LIKE MIKE ALSO DOES THEN WE WOULD BE OF THE SAME FAITH WITH THE SAME TRUTH ,AMEN

And so, do you want me to prove it to you by turning the stones into bread or jumping off of the pinacle of the temple or to bow down and worship you?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

of course not ;I know you can not do those things ,but what you can do to prove your full submission to God and his son is to tell and believe the truth in scriptures ,

Participant

Hi Pierre:

The point is that I do not have to prove anything to you. I believe the scriptures and teach what I believe to be the truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 29 2013,01:47)
    Hi Pierre:

The point is that I do not have to prove anything to you.  I believe the scriptures and teach what I believe to be the truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

that I do not have to prove anything to you

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ;BUT I DO SAY THAT I DO NOT ALSO HAVE TO BELIEVE YOUR PERSONAL CLAIM “THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE “HOLY SPIRIT “

SO YOUR CLAIM IS ONLY YOUR OWN;

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 29 2013,06:44)

Marty

Well, it was confirmed by Christ that I am a part of his church, when I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

I still say that beside you and your declaration there is no witness visible and so it is only your words and your declaration that you have received THE HOLY SPIRIT  ,

Ro 8:11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.
    Ro 8:12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation—but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it.
    Ro 8:13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,
    Ro 8:15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba,Father.”
    Ro 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
    Ro 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

BUT THOSE SCRIPTURES TALKS ABOUT THE WORDS OF GOD AND HIS TRUTH AND THAT WE WALK INTO THAT PATH IN TRUTH,

Col 1:12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.
    Col 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

PAUL BELIEVED THAT CHRIST PREEXISTED AS A HEAVENLY BEING ,AND THAT, THAT BEING CAME DOWN TO SAVE MEN FROM HIS SINS ,THROUGH HIS DEATH AND OBEDIENCE TO HIS FATHER ;ONLY CHRIST THE ONLY SON OF GOD COULD BE THE IMAGE OF THE FATHER ;IF YOU SAY YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND DO NOT KNOW THIS THEN I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU RECEIVED BUT IT COULD NOT BE HOLY ,

I do not have a church ,I only have a faith ,and my faith is based on the scriptures ,that I believe to be true ,just as they are written ,(with some reserve that can be clarified through examination of the original HEBREW OR GREEK copies ) I do not explain scriptures with personal interpretation or opinions but within the scriptures and without breaking other scriptures .

SO UNLESS YOU DO THAT LIKE MIKE ALSO DOES THEN WE WOULD BE OF THE SAME FAITH WITH THE SAME TRUTH ,AMEN

And so, do you want me to prove it to you by turning the stones into bread or jumping off of the pinacle of the temple or to bow down and worship you?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

of course not ;I know you can not do those things ,but what you can do to prove your full submission to God and his son is to tell and believe the truth in scriptures ,

Just good words/ lip service: But practise the opposite.
    I have posted many scriptures of which you have rejected.
    You have rejected the Word of God.Not mine.
    Same with kerwin.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 29 2013,09:00)

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Same with kerwin.

wakeup.

W

Your claim is based on your own interpretation and views ,and I will always accept scriptures ,

But you make a false composition with some of the scriptures and then when I reject your composition as being faulty ,you declare that I reject those scriptures ??? Think again

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 29 2013,14:58)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 29 2013,09:00)

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Same with kerwin.

wakeup.

W

Your claim is based on your own interpretation and views ,and I will always accept scriptures ,

But you make a false composition with some of the scriptures and then when I reject your composition as being faulty ,you declare that I reject those scriptures ??? Think again

Terra.

You have rejected Romans 11.
    The *whole chapter*; **and many more in the past**.

Claiming; they are only made up scriptures to support my
    own doctrine of lies.

That's proof that you dont regard scriptures as truth, and Holy. But only speak great words of scipture.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

W

You start to use lies to promote yourself ,bad action,

Show my actions to be false inside your integrity ,of the truth and God be our judge ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 29 2013,16:37)
    W

Show my actions to be false inside your integrity ,of the truth and God be our judge ,

Terra.

Did I post the *whole chapter* of Romans 11 or did I not?
    Did you brush it under the carpet or did you not?
    If I proof myself by quoting the whole chaper,
    means only that it is proof indeed.

But not to you;it means nothing but lies to you.
    I can not bear to see anybody disregarding scriptures
    for their own sake;not genuinely seeking the truth.
    Scriptures are Holy to me.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 29 2013,15:06)

W

Terra.

wakeup.

w

that is not prove that I have rejected the scriptures of ROMAN 11 ,SHOW ME WERE I DID SO ;

NO NEED FOR YOUR OPINIONS ;USELESS WORDING

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 30 2013,02:50)

W

Terra.

wakeup.

w

that is not prove that I have rejected the scriptures of ROMAN 11 ,SHOW ME WERE I DID SO ;

terra.

Paul said that the jews are blinded *UNTIL* the fulness of the gentiles has come in.
    **This means not blinded forerever**.

You disagreed; by saying that God is finished with the jews.
    This is contradicting the written scriptures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 30 2013,00:47)

W

Terra.

wakeup.

w

terra.

Paul said that the jews are blinded *UNTIL* the fulness of the gentiles has come in.

wakeup.

w

AGAIN YOU COMING UP WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS ,AND I HAVE ANSWERED THAT ALREADY ;NOW TELL ME IS THEIR A DIFFERENT WAY THAN CHRIST TO BE SAVED FOR THE JEWS OR THE GENTILES IF NOT YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER IF YES PLEASE TELL ME ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 30 2013,09:13)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 30 2013,00:47)

W

Terra.

wakeup.

w

terra.

wakeup.

w

AGAIN YOU COMING UP WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS ,AND I HAVE ANSWERED THAT ALREADY ;NOW TELL ME IS THEIR A DIFFERENT WAY THAN CHRIST TO BE SAVED FOR THE JEWS OR THE GENTILES IF NOT YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER IF YES PLEASE TELL ME ???

Terra.

AGAIN YOU COMING UP WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS ,AND I HAVE ANSWERED THAT ALREADY ;NOW TELL ME IS THEIR A DIFFERENT WAY THAN CHRIST TO BE SAVED FOR THE JEWS OR THE GENTILES IF NOT YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER IF YES PLEASE TELL ME

These are the questions you get, when one does not have the whole clear picture. Or no picture at all.

ANSWER:

This is where the 1000years is for.
    The jews will be brought back by choice,
    and then taught by Christ and his saints.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

W

Terra.

AGAIN YOU COMING UP WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS ,AND I HAVE ANSWERED THAT ALREADY ;NOW TELL ME IS THEIR A DIFFERENT WAY THAN CHRIST TO BE SAVED FOR THE JEWS OR THE GENTILES IF NOT YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER IF YES PLEASE TELL ME

These are the questions you get, when one does not have the whole clear picture. Or no picture at all.

ANSWER:

wakeup.

SHOW ME THE SUPPORTING SCRIPTURES ??? BUT YOU HAVE NONE THAT SAYS THAT

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 30 2013,13:51)
    W

Terra.

ANSWER:

wakeup.

Terra.

Do I have to quote all the chapters again?
    Will you not still say that it is only my composition?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 30 2013,09:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 30 2013,13:51)
    W

Terra.

ANSWER:

wakeup.

Terra.

Do I have to quote all the chapters again?
    Will you not still say that it is only my composition?

wakeup.

w

:D :D :D :D :D :laugh:

you can not even find ,what you claim as your own believe ,you can not produce any scriptures that are really are connected to the truth ,you have to make up your own deluded story ,I have shown you this time and time again ,but you keep coming up with the same ridiculous and meaningless comment ,that shows that you have no inside from scriptures ;

SO GOOD BY ,I AM DONE WITH USELESS CONVERSATION

Wakeup
    Participant

T.

A whole chapter for you to read.
    Just for you.
    This is not my own composition.

Jeremiah 23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:2 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:3 **And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries**
    whither I have driven them, and will bring them **again** to their folds;
    **and they shall be fruitful and increase**.
    (THEY SHALL BE FRUITFUL AND INCREASE)
    (NOT HAPPENING TODAY).(BUT FUTURE).

Jeremiah 23:4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and **they shall fear no more**,
    nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.
    (THEY SHAL FEAR NO MORE)(FUTURE).

Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch,
    **and a King shall reign and prosper**, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    (A KING SHALL REIGN)(FUTURE).

Jeremiah 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and
    **Israel shall dwell safely**:
    and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
    (ISRAEL SHALL DWELL SAFELY) (FUTURE).
    (THEY WILL DWELL SAFELY IN THE 1000YR KINGDOM)

Jeremiah 23:7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

Jeremiah 23:8 But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

Jeremiah 23:9 Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the LORD, and because of the words of his holiness.

Jeremiah 23:10 For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.

Jeremiah 23:11 For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:12 Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:13 And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.

Jeremiah 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

Jeremiah 23:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

Jeremiah 23:16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:17 They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

Jeremiah 23:18 For who hath stood in the counsel of the LORD, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it?

Jeremiah 23:19 Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.

Jeremiah 23:20 The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

Jeremiah 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

Jeremiah 23:22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

Jeremiah 23:23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?

Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

Jeremiah 23:26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

Jeremiah 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

Jeremiah 23:28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Jeremiah 23:30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

Jeremiah 23:31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

Jeremiah 23:32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:33 And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the LORD? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:34 And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the LORD, I will even punish that man and his house.

Jeremiah 23:35 Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath the LORD answered? and, What hath the LORD spoken?

Jeremiah 23:36 And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God.

Jeremiah 23:37 Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, What hath the LORD answered thee? and, What hath the LORD spoken?

Jeremiah 23:38 But since ye say, The burden of the LORD; therefore thus saith the LORD; Because ye say this word, The burden of the LORD, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of the LORD;

Jeremiah 23:39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:

Jeremiah 23:40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

w

thank you ;for the scriptures ,all those scriptures are a prophecy that find it fulfillment in Christ ,

MT 11:30 “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

MT 20:12 saying, ‘These last men have worked only one hour, and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the scorching heat of the day.’
    MT 21:5 “SAY TO THE DAUGHTER OF ZION,
    `BEHOLD YOUR KING IS COMING TO YOU,
    GENTLE, AND MOUNTED ON A DONKEY,
    EVEN ON A COLT, THE FOAL OF A BEAST OF BURDEN.’ ”

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
    Jn 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Jn 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
    Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Jn 4:21 Jesus declared, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Lk 22:29 And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me,
    Lk 22:30 so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Lk 23:27 A large number of people followed him, including women who mourned and wailed for him.
    Lk 23:28 Jesus turned and said to them, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children.
    Lk 23:29 For the time will come when you will say, ‘Blessed are the barren women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’
    Lk 23:30 Then (70 AD)
    “ ‘they will say to the mountains, “Fall on us!”
    and to the hills, “Cover us!” ’
    Lk 23:31 For if men do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?”

MT 11:21 “ Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles had occurred in Tyre and Sidon which occurred in you, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
    MT 18:7 “Woe to the world because of its stumbling blocks! For it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to that man through whom the stumbling block comes!
    MT 23:13 “ But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.
    MT 23:14 [“ Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense you make long prayers; therefore you will receive greater condemnation.]
    MT 23:15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
    MT 23:16 “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘ Whoever swears by the temple, that is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple is obligated.’
    MT 23:23 “ Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others.
    MT 23:25 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence.
    MT 23:27 “ Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness.
    MT 23:29 “ Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,

I did not connect your scriptures with the ones I give you here ,I think you may connect them yourself if not I will do it

Wakeup
    Participant

T.

Read carefully:

Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch,
    **and a King shall reign and prosper**, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Israel shall dwell safely.
    1.Has israel ever dwell safely?

and a King shall reign and prosper**, and shall execute
    judgment
    2. Has this ever happen in the past?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 03 2013,03:15)
    T.

Read carefully:

Jeremiah 23:5   Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch,

Jeremiah 23:6   In his days Judah shall be saved, and

judgment

wakeup.

w

take all your scriptures and understand them is the true way of God not men 's way; new king his Christ the new Jerusalem his the 144k and all the people within the city ,will dwell in the safety of God ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 03 2013,11:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 03 2013,03:15)
    T.

Read carefully:

Jeremiah 23:5   Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch,

Jeremiah 23:6   In his days Judah shall be saved, and

judgment

wakeup.

w

take all your scriptures and understand them is the true way of God not men 's way; new king his Christ the new Jerusalem his the 144k  and all the people within the city ,will dwell in the safety of God ,

T.

You can not even understand these few words.

1.JUDAH SHALL BE SAVED.
    2,ISRAEL SHALL DWELL SAFELY.

WHY JUDAH SHALL BE SAVED?(SAVED,SAVED,SAVED).
    WHY ISRAEL SHALL DWELL SAFELY?(DWELL,DWELL,DWELL).

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 17,481 through 17,500 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account