The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 17,461 through 17,480 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 23 2013,08:23)
    Marty

I ask my Father and God every morning in prayer that if I am teaching any thing that is not His Word or doing any thing that is not His will, that he correct me,

we can find in scriptures ALL OF THE THINGS WE SHOULD DO  AND ALL THE THINGS WE SHOULD NOT DO ;BUT WE ALSO FIND IN SCRIPTURES THE THINGS THAT IS PLEASING OUR FATHER AND GOD ;

THIS WOULD BE ENOUGH TO LOOK INTO IT FOR OUR OWN EDUCATION AND SAVE GUARD

Yes, I agree with that statement, and I also pray to my heavenly Father that if I am teaching anything that is not His Word or doing anything that is not His will that He correct me, and I want Him to correct me if I am wrong, but it is not up to you to tell me that I am wrong. You may disagree with me on something that I teach, and if so, tell me why and show me by the scriptures where you think that I am in error. If you can convince me by the scriptures, that I am wrong and you are right then I am gladly corrected, but you should always allow for the possibility that it might be you that is wrong.

Do you pray to God to correct you if you are wrong or do you think that you already know it all?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Marty

I ask my Father and God every morning in prayer that if I am teaching any thing that is not His Word or doing any thing that is not His will, that he correct me,

we can find in scriptures ALL OF THE THINGS WE SHOULD DO  AND ALL THE THINGS WE SHOULD NOT DO ;BUT WE ALSO FIND IN SCRIPTURES THE THINGS THAT IS PLEASING OUR FATHER AND GOD ;

We dont need to pray for what to do.
    He already told us what to do in John 6.

wakeup.

Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 26 2013,10:22)

Marty

We dont need to pray for what to do.
    He already told us what to do in John 6.

wakeup.

Well, yes, but I make mistakes, but you probably don't so don't worry that I said that I pray for His direction.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

I pray for His direction.

praying for God's direction is a very good thing ;but on the flip side of it if we do not let the WORD OF GOD GUIDE US IN ALL WHAT HE SAYS ,WITHOUT OUR OWN OPINIONS OR ADDITIONS OR SUBTRACTION OF WORDS ;BECAUSE IF WE DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS HOW CAN WE EVEN EXPECT THAT GOD WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR US ;WHEN HE SAYS THAT WE HAVE TO BELIEVE HIS WORDS WITH ALL OUR HEARTS,SOUL,AND STRENGTH ,

SO ONLY THOSE THAT PRAY BUT ALSO PRODUCE THE DEEDS THAT GOD REQUIRES WILL BE SATISFIED IN THE UNDERSTANDING OF GOD'S KNOWLEDGE ;RIGHT ??? YES

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 27 2013,04:21)
    Marty

I pray for His direction.

praying for God's direction is a very good thing ;but on the flip side of it if we do not let the WORD OF GOD GUIDE US IN ALL WHAT HE SAYS ,WITHOUT OUR OWN OPINIONS OR ADDITIONS OR SUBTRACTION OF WORDS ;BECAUSE IF WE DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS HOW CAN WE EVEN EXPECT THAT GOD WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR US ;WHEN HE SAYS THAT WE HAVE TO BELIEVE HIS WORDS WITH ALL OUR HEARTS,SOUL,AND STRENGTH ,

SO ONLY THOSE THAT PRAY BUT ALSO PRODUCE THE DEEDS THAT GOD REQUIRES WILL BE SATISFIED IN THE UNDERSTANDING OF GOD'S KNOWLEDGE ;RIGHT ??? YES

I agree.

james 1:5

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Jam 1:6

But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Jam 1:7

For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

Jam 1:8

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 24 2013,20:17)

Marty

Yes, I agree with that statement, and I also pray to my heavenly Father that if I am teaching anything that is not His Word or doing anything that is not His will that He correct me, and I want Him to correct me if I am wrong, but it is not up to you to tell me that I am wrong.  You may disagree with me on something that I teach, and if so, tell me why and show me by the scriptures where you think that I am in error.   If you can convince me by the scriptures, that I am wrong and you are right then I am gladly corrected, but you should always allow for the possibility that it might be you that is wrong.

Do you pray to God to correct you if you are wrong or do you think that you already know it all?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

my prayer always was and is NOT TO BE DECEIVED ;

THIS WAS MY ORIGINAL PRAYER AND STILL IS TODAY;TO PRAY FOR UNDERSTANDING IN GOD'S SCRIPTURES THE FIRST STEP WOULD BE TO LEARN IT ALL ,AND LOOK TO TRULY UNDERSTAND IT AS IT IS WRITTEN NO MORE NO LESS,AND ABOVE ALL BELIEVE IT AND NOT TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT WITH OUR OWN INPUT ,BUT LOOK FOR GOD 'S ANSWER INTO HIS WORD ,IT IS ALL IN THERE BUT WE HAVE TO FIND IT ,TAKES MUCH TIME ;BUT WE HAVE TO DO OUR WORKS TO KNOW OUR FATHER AND GOD AND HIS SON,BUT ALL OUR QUESTION CAN BE ANSWERED BY THE SCRIPTURES ,WE ONLY HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT ,WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE IN THE WAY THAT GOD WANT US TO DO IT ; NOT OUR WAY

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 27 2013,05:34)

Marty

Yes, I agree with that statement, and I also pray to my heavenly Father that if I am teaching anything that is not His Word or doing anything that is not His will that He correct me, and I want Him to correct me if I am wrong, but it is not up to you to tell me that I am wrong.  You may disagree with me on something that I teach, and if so, tell me why and show me by the scriptures where you think that I am in error.   If you can convince me by the scriptures, that I am wrong and you are right then I am gladly corrected, but you should always allow for the possibility that it might be you that is wrong.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

THIS WAS MY ORIGINAL PRAYER AND STILL IS TODAY;TO PRAY FOR UNDERSTANDING IN GOD'S SCRIPTURES THE FIRST STEP WOULD BE TO LEARN IT ALL ,AND LOOK TO TRULY UNDERSTAND IT AS IT IS WRITTEN NO MORE NO LESS,AND ABOVE ALL BELIEVE IT AND NOT TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT WITH OUR OWN INPUT ,BUT LOOK FOR GOD 'S ANSWER INTO HIS WORD ,IT IS ALL IN THERE BUT WE HAVE TO FIND IT ,TAKES MUCH TIME ;BUT WE HAVE TO DO OUR WORKS TO KNOW OUR FATHER AND GOD AND HIS SON,BUT ALL OUR QUESTION CAN BE ANSWERED BY THE SCRIPTURES ,WE ONLY HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT ,WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE IN THE WAY THAT GOD WANT US TO DO IT ; NOT OUR WAY

Good for you. So, practice what you preach.

Hbr 12:5

And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

Hbr 12:6

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Hbr 12:7

If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

Hbr 12:8

But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Hbr 12:9

Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Hbr 12:10

For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

Hbr 12:11

Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

I know that my Father loves me because He has corrected me on many occasions, and since I do make mistakes, I am always open to His correction.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 27 2013,00:45)

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Good for you.  So, practice what you preach.  

And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

I know that my Father loves me because He has corrected me on many occasions, and since I do make mistakes, I am always open to His correction.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

on this forum i consider two other persons as brothers Mike and t8, all others are just people that likes to show their own views and understanding ,

and so are we so different in our scriptural understanding ,that there must be some thing wrong with either of us and it would be the one that breaks the written words of scriptures that would be out of the truth ,

So, practice what you preach.  

I do, :)

I preach the way I which someone else would preach the truth to me ;

Heb 12:10 Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness.
    Heb 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
    Heb 12:12 Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees.
    Heb 12:13 “Make level paths for your feet,” so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 27 2013,07:16)

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

on this forum i consider two other persons as brothers Mike and t8, all others are just people that likes to show their own views and understanding ,

and so are we so different in our scriptural understanding ,that there must be some thing wrong with either of us and it would be the one that breaks the written words of scriptures that would be out of the truth ,

Heb 12:10 Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness.
    Heb 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
    Heb 12:13 “Make level paths for your feet,” so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.

A cup that is full of stale water can not take anymore water;
    inless it is emptied first.
    Then, fresh water can be added.
    The fresh water will smell different than the old stale water.
    Therefore most of the time rejected.

wakeup.

Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 27 2013,19:11)

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

wakeup.

What is true for me is also true for you.

It is scripture that determines the truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

So, I am not a part of your church?

1Jo 5:10

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

1Jo 5:11

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1Jo 5:12

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Mat 16:13

When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

Mat 16:14

And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

Mat 16:15

He sait
    h unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

Mat 16:16

And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Mat 16:17

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 16:18

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it

When I confessed Jesus as my Lord, I became part of his church, and all who are in this church are my brothers and sisters, and so, you must be part of some other church.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 28 2013,00:13)

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

wakeup.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty.

There is only one truth,and that is the whole truth.
    Your truth can also be my truth,if it agree's with all the scriptures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

When I confessed Jesus as my Lord, I became part of his church, and all who are in this church are my brothers and sisters, and so, you must be part of some other church.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

you say;

When I confessed Jesus as my Lord, I became part of his church

this statement is self applied ,not confirmed from Christ ,your confirmation in your statement will come at the end WHEN CHRIST COMES WITH HIS REWARD TO GIVE TO ANYONE THAT DESERVE IT ACCORDING TO WHAT HE AS DONE ;
    IN THE MEAN TIME WE CAN CLAIM WHATEVER WE WANT BUT DOES NOT MEAN MUCH IN THE EYES OF GOD RIGHTEOUSNESS UNTIL YOU COME TO YOUR END OF LIVE ,AND THAT CHRIST COMES WITH THE VERDICT AND HIS REWARD, SO CLAIMING YOU ARE PART OF HIS CHURCH IS ALSO A SELF CLAIM JUST AS THE POPE CLAIM THAT HE IS THE “VICAR OF CHRIST”

MT 7:21 “ Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
    MT 7:22 “ Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’
    MT 25:11 “Later the other virgins also came, saying, ‘ Lord, lord, open up for us.’
    LK 6:46 “ Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?

REV 2:26 ‘ He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end,

SO SELF INDULGENCE DOES NOT MAKE SOMEONE HOLY OR BETTER OR PART OF ANYTHING ,BUT SHOWS TO BE MORE PART OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THIS PRACTICE IS PART OF THE BOOSTING OF THE HEART ,NOT OF THE HUMILITY OF CHRIST AND OF HIS KINGDOM ,

Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 28 2013,02:03)

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

wakeup.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty.

wakeu
    p.

Jesus said this:

Jhn 17:11

And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Jhn 17:12

While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Jhn 17:13

And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

Jhn 17:14

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jhn 17:15

I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Jhn 17:16

They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jhn 17:17

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

And the Apostle Paul stated:

2Ti 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

And:

2Ti 2:15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

And so, it is not my truth or your truth but God's Word that is the truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

this the absolute TRUTH ,

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 28 2013,03:45)
    Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

you say;

When I confessed Jesus as my Lord, I became part of his church

this statement is self applied ,not confirmed from Christ ,your confirmation in your statement will come at the end WHEN CHRIST COMES WITH HIS REWARD TO GIVE TO ANYONE THAT DESERVE IT ACCORDING TO WHAT HE AS DONE ;
    IN THE MEAN TIME WE CAN CLAIM WHATEVER WE WANT BUT DOES NOT MEAN MUCH IN THE EYES OF GOD RIGHTEOUSNESS UNTIL YOU COME TO YOUR END OF LIVE ,AND THAT CHRIST COMES WITH THE VERDICT AND HIS REWARD, SO CLAIMING YOU ARE PART OF HIS CHURCH IS ALSO A SELF CLAIM JUST AS THE POPE CLAIM THAT HE IS THE “VICAR OF CHRIST”  

MT 7:21 “ Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
    MT 7:22 “ Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’
    MT 25:11 “Later the other virgins also came, saying, ‘ Lord, lord, open up for us.’
    LK 6:46 “ Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?

REV 2:26 ‘ He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end,

SO SELF INDULGENCE DOES NOT MAKE SOMEONE HOLY OR BETTER OR PART OF ANYTHING ,BUT SHOWS TO BE MORE PART OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THIS PRACTICE IS PART OF THE BOOSTING OF THE HEART ,NOT OF THE HUMILITY OF CHRIST AND OF HIS KINGDOM  ,

Well, it was confirmed by Christ that I am a part of his church, when I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

And so, I have a witness living within me.

1Jo 5:9

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

1Jo 5:10

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

1Jo 5:11

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1Jo 5:12

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Rom 8:9

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Rom 8:10

And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Rom 8:11

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Rom 8:12

Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

Rom 8:13

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Rom 8:14

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Rom 8:15

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Tools specific to Rom 8:16

Rom 8:16

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

(I know that I am part of His church by this scripture.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

Well, it was confirmed by Christ that I am a part of his church, when I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

I still say that beside you and your declaration there is no witness visible and so it is only your words and your declaration that you have received THE HOLY SPIRIT ,

Ro 8:11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.
    Ro 8:12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation—but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it.
    Ro 8:13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,
    Ro 8:14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
    Ro 8:15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba,Father.”
    Ro 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
    Ro 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

I know that I am part of His church by this scripture.

BUT THOSE SCRIPTURES TALKS ABOUT THE WORDS OF GOD AND HIS TRUTH AND THAT WE WALK INTO THAT PATH IN TRUTH,

BUT YET YOU DO NOT BELIEVE PAUL ONE OF CHRIST KNOWN SAINTS WHEN HE SAYS ;

Col 1:12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.
    Col 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
    Col 1:14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

PAUL BELIEVED THAT CHRIST PREEXISTED AS A HEAVENLY BEING ,AND THAT, THAT BEING CAME DOWN TO SAVE MEN FROM HIS SINS ,THROUGH HIS DEATH AND OBEDIENCE TO HIS FATHER ;ONLY CHRIST THE ONLY SON OF GOD COULD BE THE IMAGE OF THE FATHER ;IF YOU SAY YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND DO NOT KNOW THIS THEN I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU RECEIVED BUT IT COULD NOT BE HOLY ,

I do not have a church ,I only have a faith ,and my faith is based on the scriptures ,that I believe to be true ,just as they are written ,(with some reserve that can be clarified through examination of the original HEBREW OR GREEK copies ) I do not explain scriptures with personal interpretation or opinions but within the scriptures and without breaking other scriptures .

SO UNLESS YOU DO THAT LIKE MIKE ALSO DOES THEN WE WOULD BE OF THE SAME FAITH WITH THE SAME TRUTH ,AMEN

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 28 2013,03:53)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 28 2013,02:03)

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

wakeup.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty.

wakeup.

Jesus said this:

Jhn 17:11

And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Jhn 17:12

While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Jhn 17:13

And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

Jhn 17:14

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jhn 17:15

I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Jhn 17:16

They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  

Jhn 17:17

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

And the Apostle Paul stated:

2Ti 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

And:

2Ti 2:15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty.

That's what I said:
    The truth does not contradict scriptures.

Btw; Jesus was praying for his apostles.

wakeup.

Participant

Hi Pierre:

You say:

PAUL BELIEVED THAT CHRIST PREEXISTED AS A HEAVENLY BEING ,AND THAT, THAT BEING CAME DOWN TO SAVE MEN FROM HIS SINS ,THROUGH HIS DEATH AND OBEDIENCE TO HIS FATHER ;ONLY CHRIST THE ONLY SON OF GOD COULD BE THE IMAGE OF THE FATHER ;IF YOU SAY YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND DO NOT KNOW THIS THEN I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU RECEIVED BUT IT COULD NOT BE HOLY ,

Please show me where Paul says anything about a pre-existent Jesus. You may interpret Colossians 1:12-20 this way, but that is your interpretation of what he said.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 28 2013,08:51)
    Marty

I still say that beside you and your declaration there is no witness visible and so it is only your words and your declaration that you have received THE HOLY SPIRIT  ,

Ro 8:11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.
    Ro 8:12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation—but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it.
    Ro 8:13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,
    Ro 8:14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
    Ro 8:15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba,Father.”
    Ro 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
    Ro 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

I know that I am part of His church by this scripture.

BUT THOSE SCRIPTURES TALKS ABOUT THE WORDS OF GOD AND HIS TRUTH AND THAT WE WALK INTO THAT PATH IN TRUTH,

BUT YET YOU DO NOT BELIEVE PAUL ONE OF CHRIST KNOWN SAINTS WHEN HE SAYS ;

Col 1:12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.
    Col 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
    Col 1:14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

I do not have a church ,I only have a faith ,and my faith is based on the scriptures ,that I believe to be true ,just as they are written ,(with some reserve that can be clarified through examination of the original HEBREW OR GREEK copies ) I do not explain scriptures with personal interpretation or opinions but within the scriptures and without breaking other scriptures .

SO UNLESS YOU DO THAT LIKE MIKE ALSO DOES THEN WE WOULD BE OF THE SAME FAITH WITH THE SAME TRUTH ,AMEN

And you stated:

still say that beside you and your declaration there is no witness visible and so it is only your words and your declaration that you have received THE HOLY SPIRIT

And so, do you want me to prove it to you by turning the stones into bread or jumping off of the pinacle of the temple or to bow down and worship you?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 17,461 through 17,480 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account