The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 6,181 through 6,200 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Is 1:18
    Participant

Hi and welcome dvdey03,
    Interesting post, well written. Here is a question for you though, and please don't think I'm being flippant or facetious:-

What is love? How should it be defined?

Blessings
    :)

Anonymous

Love is to give.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.

John 15:13

Greater love has no one than this, that one give his life for his friends.

Romans 5: 8

But God has made clear his love to us, in that, when we were still sinners, Christ gave his life for us.

1 John 4:9-14

9 By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent (or gave)His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent (or gave) His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us. 13 By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. 14 We have seen and testify that the Father has sent (or gave)the Son to be the Savior of the world.

By the way, notice in this group of verses it speaks of Gods giving in His love 4 times and us giving in love once, through His example. He is the ultimate example of love.

I am recalling the song that we have sung many times I am sure. It goes: Oh how he loves you and me. He gave His life. What more could he give. Oh how He loves you and me.

Oh what a great salvation we have through Christ Jesus. We have barely scratched the surface of the great gift that he gave us. If you would like, in another post, I will go into a little deeper detail. (at least as deep as I have come to understand)

But suficed to say, again 1 Cor. 13 defines best the charecteristics of love. Love being patient, thus God not only is patient but He is patience. and so on and so forth.

The true definition of love is; the essence of God. God is love thus love is God.

All of this discussion is ridiculous, I've got one question.
    Why would Jesus pray to himself so much, and go off alone before he died to pray profusely to himself, and then scream “my father why have you forsaken me” if during the entire time he was on earth he was simultaneously his father. The trinity is the most retarded False-Religious belief taught today, and anyone that thinks its true with a couple twisted scriptures is blinding themselves from the over 100 other scriptures that blatantly prove how stupid of a belief it is. Look up “Babylonian False Religious Teachings” and see where all of todays False Religious teachings stem from, and do yourselves a favor and pull your heads out of your asses and quit arguing over a confusing subject that is exactly as “Babel” (IE:confusion) intended it to be….. and move on to more important issues!!!

kenrch
    Participant

2Co 3:17  Now the Lord is the Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Holy Spirit is not a third seperate person TRUE but as you can see by the above scripture the Holy Spirit is GOD.

Hi Kenrch.  It in no way says that.  The above scripture certainly doesn't say: “the Holy Spirit is GOD” or anything to that effect.

I'm curious David what is Cor. 3:17 saying?

Now the Lord is the Spirit.  Please explain?  

and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

So what does this scripture say?

As far as the JWs I believe you have given everyone the Jws view on what they (you) believe.  I have never had the same Jws knock on my door twice.  Sometimes they would bring their “elder” because they couldn't or didn't have an answer to my questions.  But after that they never came back.  So how many times are you going to tell me that the Holy Spirit is just the power of God?  No my friend you are hanging around here because you can't help yourself. :)

I H L,

Kenrch

music4two
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 05 2007,08:03)
    Hi and welcome dvdey03,
    Interesting post, well written. Here is a question for you though, and please don't think I'm being flippant or facetious:-

Blessings

LOVE = Love is an estimation of the worth of that person's soul to you. Love is not a feeling. Love is constant regardless of feeling.

When our character is in line with God's character, that was exhibited in Christ, then our estimation of the worth of the souls God has created will be the same as His.

I'm new here and won't be here for long, because I don't want to waste my time discussing theory and opinions, just as Jesus didn't waste time trying to convert the scribes and pharisees.
    I've got a video I'd like everyone to watch and do some research on.

Google “who controls the world”

and watch one of the most informative videos I've ever seen. (There is no religious belief being pushed, just pure education, that might open your eyes to more important issues than what everyone seems to like arguing about on these sites)

I will say just to nip all of these silly arguments in the but….that if you want to know truth….you have to go to where the lies started. Babylonian false religious teachings are what shaped all false beliefs today including Christmas, easter and the trinity. (you can watch the history channel to learn some of this as well)

All false gods mentioned in the bible can be linked to Nimrod, his wife, and her illegitimate son (after Nimrods death). I know this sounds simple, and that's because it is, but i'm sure everyone here would rather complicate things and argue about every little opinion they have instead of putting this knowledge to the test. It all goes back to Sun worship in Babel, and what better way to confuse the masses than for Satan to start false beliefs that so closely resembled what Gods true plans were soon going to accomplish. Every false god mentioned in the bible can be tied to these three wicked individuals that put themselves before God. Do more research than simply listening to what others tell you, and open up some history books!!!

and by the way, I can appreciate anyone who wants to make it on their own with “Jesus as your Lord and Savior” as all the Jesus freaks like to repeat over and over and over and over again………but the bible does say to not forsake the gathering of yourself with fellow Christians, and I don't think chat rooms qualify. Gods holy spirit was given to the congregation as a whole and not to individuals. The problem with individuals is they start to let their own thinking interfere with scriptural teachings. I'm sure the “I'm my own god” types don't want to here that, and this is fine…..just remember….you're falling for the same lie that Eve fell for. (thinking that you're better off deciding good and bad for yourself)

Well I'm out….I may or may not be back. Like I said I'm not one for arguing, I know and understand all of the false teachings that came out of Babylon and I know the differences that Jesus described between gods true congregation and the false ones. He said “the world will hate you just as they hated me”, and if you search every religion on the face of earth today, their is only ONE religion that produces an amount of opposition that can only be considered as hate. And the best part is that the biggest haters used to be part of the congregation, but now that they aren't. Nope, now they spend all their time bashing their previous brothers, and then go back into believing and celebrating false pagan beliefs all over again. Even though their personal feelings shouldn't make them feel it's now ok to start worshiping the Sun all over again, they seem to decide that serving god according to the bible just doesn't matter anymore, compared to bashing others and living out the balance of their lives filled with hate. (I should know because I was one of these types of dumb asses for quite some time)

What a strange world we live in………

It's a proven fact that Catholics follow the most pagan beliefs of all religions, and have blatantly killed thousands who apposed their teachings, yet you don't see even one hate site targeting them….weird huh?

music4two
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Feb. 05 2007,14:48)
    2Co 3:17  Now the Lord is the Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Holy Spirit is not a third seperate person TRUE but as you can see by the above scripture the Holy Spirit is GOD.

Hi Kenrch.  It in no way says that.  The above scripture certainly doesn't say: “the Holy Spirit is GOD” or anything to that effect.

I'm curious David what is Cor. 3:17 saying?

Now the Lord is the Spirit.  Please explain?  

and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

So what does this scripture say?

As far as the JWs I believe you have given everyone the Jws view on what they (you) believe.  I have never had the same Jws knock on my door twice.  Sometimes they would bring their “elder” because they couldn't or didn't have an answer to my questions.  But after that they never came back.  So how many times are you going to tell me that the Holy Spirit is just the power of God?  No my friend you are hanging around here because you can't help yourself. :)

I H L,

Kenrch

First of all it would seem important to properly define the terms used in these verses.
    Lord in this verse is Kurios, which means master or one in authority. This is not a name for God. Kurios is not equal to theos, YHWH, Adonai, Elohyim or any of the other names describing God.
    Spirit is the word Pneuma, which means breath or wind. This is not a name for God either.

Now to the context of ! Cor 3:17

The context of these verses is Christ. In that through Christ, the veil is lifted.

Jesus speaks prophetically of this subject —
    John 20:22
    And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy breath (Spirit).

Consider also that Paul wrote a letter previously to the Corinthians that sheds light on these verses.

1 Corinthians 15:45
    So also it is written, “The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL ” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

18But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

First lets properly translate these verses.—

17Now the master is the breath, and where the breath of the master is, there is liberty.

18But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the master, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the master, the breath.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 05 2007,15:45)
    I'm new here and won't be here for long, because I don't want to waste my time discussing theory and opinions, just as Jesus didn't waste time trying to convert the scribes and pharisees.

and watch one of the most informative videos I've ever seen. (There is no religious belief being pushed, just pure education, that might open your eyes to more important issues than what everyone seems to like arguing about on these sites)

I will say just to nip all of these silly arguments in the but….that if you want to know truth….you have to go to where the lies started. Babylonian false religious teachings are what shaped all false beliefs today including Christmas, easter and the trinity. (you can watch the history channel to learn some of this as well)

All false gods mentioned in the bible can be linked to Nimrod, his wife, and her illegitimate son (after Nimrods death). I know this sounds simple, and that's because it is, but i'm sure everyone here would rather complicate things and argue about every little opinion they have instead of putting this knowledge to the test. It all goes back to Sun worship in Babel, and what better way to confuse the masses than for Satan to start false beliefs that so closely resembled what Gods true plans were soon going to accomplish. Every false god mentioned in the bible can be tied to these three wicked individuals that put themselves before God. Do more research than simply listening to what others tell you, and open up some history books!!!

and by the way, I can appreciate anyone who wants to make it on their own with “Jesus as your Lord and Savior” as all the Jesus freaks like to repeat over and over and over and over again………but the bible does say to not forsake the gathering of yourself with fellow Christians, and I don't think chat rooms qualify. Gods holy spirit was given to the congregation as a whole and not to individuals. The problem with individuals is they start to let their own thinking interfere with scriptural teachings. I'm sure the “I'm my own god” types don't want to here that, and this is fine…..just remember….you're falling for the same lie that Eve fell for. (thinking that you're better off deciding good and bad for yourself)

Well I'm out….I may or may not be back. Like I said I'm not one for arguing, I know and understand all of the false teachings that came out of Babylon and I know the differences that Jesus described between gods true congregation and the false ones.  He said “the world will hate you just as they hated me”, and if you search every religion on the face of earth today, their is only ONE religion that produces an amount of opposition that can only be considered as hate. And the best part is that the biggest haters used to be part of the congregation, but now that they aren't. Nope, now they spend all their time bashing their previous brothers, and then go back into believing and celebrating false pagan beliefs all over again. Even though their personal feelings shouldn't make them feel it's now ok to start worshiping the Sun all over again, they seem to decide that serving god according to the bible just doesn't matter anymore, compared to bashing others and living out the balance of their lives filled with hate. (I should know because I was one of these types of dumb asses for quite some time)

It's a proven fact that Catholics follow the most pagan beliefs of all religions, and have blatantly killed thousands who apposed their teachings, yet you don't see even one hate site targeting them….weird huh?

Hi and welcome qu,
    Good points.
    Following the JWs though will only lead you to their pit.
    “Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God”,
    not the kingdom hall,
    “and everything else will be added to you.”
    and
    “drink from your own cistern.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (dvdey03 @ Feb. 05 2007,13:59)
    Love is to give.

But God has made clear his love to us, in that, when we were still sinners, Christ gave his life for us.

9 By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent (or gave)His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent (or gave) His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us. 13 By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. 14 We have seen and testify that the Father has sent (or gave)the Son to be the Savior of the world.

By the way, notice in this group of verses it speaks of Gods giving in His love 4 times and us giving in love once, through His example.  He is the ultimate example of love.  

I am recalling the song that we have sung many times I am sure.  It goes:  Oh how he loves you and me.  He gave His life.  What more could he give.  Oh how He loves you and me.

Oh what a great salvation we have through Christ Jesus.  We have barely scratched the surface of the great gift that he gave us.  If you would like, in another post, I will go into a little deeper detail.  (at least as deep as I have come to understand)

But suficed to say, again 1 Cor. 13 defines best the charecteristics of love.  Love being patient, thus God not only is patient but He is patience.  and so on and so forth.

The true definition of love is; the essence of God.  God is love thus love is God.

Hi dyd,
    God is love.
    God sent His only begotten Son out of love.
    That love demands a response.
    Life is in the son.
    But all must repent or they will perish despite the love of God.

Participant

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 05 2007,14:45)
    All of this discussion is ridiculous, I've got one question.
    Why would Jesus pray to himself so much, and go off alone before he died to pray profusely to himself, and then scream “my father why have you forsaken me” if during the entire time he was on earth he was simultaneously his father. The trinity is the most retarded False-Religious belief taught today, and anyone that thinks its true with a couple twisted scriptures is blinding themselves from the over 100 other scriptures that blatantly prove how stupid of a belief it is.

How stupid of you not to recognise a distinction between trinitarianism and modalism….

:p

Participant

Quote (music4two @ Feb. 05 2007,15:03)

Hi and welcome dvdey03,

Blessings

LOVE = Love is an estimation of the worth of that person's soul to you. Love is not a feeling. Love is constant regardless of feeling.

When our character is in line with God's character, that was exhibited in Christ, then our estimation of the worth of the souls God has created will be the same as His.

A good thought. Thanks M42.

Participant

Love is to give.

By the way, notice in this group of verses it speaks of Gods giving in His love 4 times and us giving in love once, through His example.  He is the ultimate example of love.  

I am recalling the song that we have sung many times I am sure.  It goes:  Oh how he loves you and me.  He gave His life.  What more could he give.  Oh how He loves you and me.

Oh what a great salvation we have through Christ Jesus.  We have barely scratched the surface of the great gift that he gave us.  If you would like, in another post, I will go into a little deeper detail.  (at least as deep as I have come to understand)

But suficed to say, again 1 Cor. 13 defines best the charecteristics of love.  Love being patient, thus God not only is patient but He is patience.  and so on and so forth.

The true definition of love is; the essence of God.  God is love thus love is God.

Okay, thanks. I agree that Love is a verb, not a noun. But does the word “giving” encompass all that love is? I'm not too sure about that.

music4two
    Participant

Giving may be the process by which love is distributed, but giving does not incompass all of love. Sometimes the greatest love a person cn give is to deny someone what they want. God does not always give us what we want but does give us what we need.

kenrch
    Participant

17Now the master is the breath, and where the breath of the master is, there is liberty.

What would be considered the breath that is master? You mean the inhaling and exhaling of air?

G2962
    κύριος
    kurios
    koo'-ree-os
    From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): – “God, Lord, master, Sir”.

According to this definition it seems Lord could mean God OR Lord OR Master OR just sir.  Take your pick.

G4151
    πνεῦμα
    pneuma
    pnyoo'-mah
    From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively a spirit, that is, (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: – ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Compare G5590.

Notice the definition under superhuman (I do believe that is what we are dealing with) An angel not just air.  Now we come to divine Surely we are dealing with divine (God, Lord, Master) GOD, Christ's spirit, the Holy Spirit-ghost, LIFE, spirit, mind.

Sorry this doesn't sound like a current of air.  Where the Lord's current of air is there is liberity?

Christ's air the holy air?

If we are children of God then we have His Holy Spirit.

Rom 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

How does a current of air lead you?

Joh 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he shall guide you into all the truth: for he shall not speak from himself; but what things soever he shall hear, these shall he speak: and he shall declare unto you the things that are to come.
    Same word Spirit of which there are about 8 definitions:

G4151
    πνεῦμα
    pneuma
    pnyoo'-mah
    From G4154; (1) a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively (2) a spirit, that is, (human) the (3) rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, (4) mental disposition, etc.,      ” or (superhuman) (5)an angel,(6) daemon, or (divine) (7)God,(8) Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: -(9) ghost,(10) life, spirit (-ual, -ually),(11) mind”.

Which definition is of truth, guides you to all truth, is God's, Christ's Spirit?  Is it a current of Air?

God's Spirit is His LIFE.  That's how we are His children.  That's how Christ was His only Begotten.  The Holy Spirit “overshowed” Mary.  Was that a current of air?

Jesus had the Holy Spirit without measure.  Does that mean He was full of hot air or full of the LIFE of His Father?

Jesus said if you have seen me then you have seen the Father.  Why?  Was it because He was full of air or the very life of GOD?

The bible was written by men led by this current of air?  Sorry I don't buy that at all.  The bible was written by men who were led by the Holy Spirit.

2Pe 1:21  For no prophecy ever came by the will of man: but men spake from God, being moved by the Holy Spirit.

Again, Spirit here is the same word:
    G4151
    πνεῦμα
    pneuma
    pnyoo'-mah
    From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively a spirit, that is, (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: – ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Compare G5590.

So the bible was written by men moved by the current of air.

If you don't see then you don't see and there will be no human who will be able to “make” you or anyone see only the Holy Spirit you call a current of air.

Participant

Quote (music4two @ Feb. 05 2007,15:03)

Hi and welcome dvdey03,

Blessings

Hi All:

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends”. (John 15:13)

“He that hath seen me has seen the Father”. (John 14:9)

God Bless

Anonymous

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 05 2007,19:45)

Love is to give.

Okay, thanks. I agree that Love is a verb, not a noun. But does the word “giving” encompass all that love is? I'm not too sure about that.

I of course am trying to encompass, in just a brief summery, the infinte concept of Love. Again the angels as they surround the throne and see another facet of God. What are they actually seeing but another facet of Love? We could (and in fact this is our true calling) spend eternity and not scratch the surface of the fullness of love. So no of course I have not done justice to the question. But know that every step of our journey should be in discovering the greatness of Love. Not just for the gnostic knowledge. But for the purpose of loving our prescious God and Savior in a fuller, deeper and purer light.

Participant

Quote (dvdey03 @ Feb. 05 2007,22:26)
    I of course am trying to encompass, in just a brief summery, the infinte concept of Love.  Again the angels as they surround the throne and see another facet of God.  What are they actually seeing but another facet of Love?  We could (and in fact this is our true calling) spend eternity and not scratch the surface of the fullness of love.  So no of course I have not done justice to the question.  But know that every step of our journey should be in discovering the greatness of Love.  Not just for the gnostic knowledge.  But for the purpose of loving our prescious God and Savior in a fuller, deeper and purer light.

I appreciate you addressing the question, thanks. It would be good to have a working definition for “love” but maybe that's just not possible, and we're destined for dealing with these intangibles until we see things as we should. I think your theory on the angel's adulation is provocative. I'm not sure it can be proved but it's quite plausible to me.

Blessings

Anonymous

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 05 2007,22:44)

Quote (dvdey03 @ Feb. 05 2007,22:26)
    I of course am trying to encompass, in just a brief summery, the infinte concept of Love.  Again the angels as they surround the throne and see another facet of God.  What are they actually seeing but another facet of Love?  We could (and in fact this is our true calling) spend eternity and not scratch the surface of the fullness of love.  So no of course I have not done justice to the question.  But know that every step of our journey should be in discovering the greatness of Love.  Not just for the gnostic knowledge.  But for the purpose of loving our prescious God and Savior in a fuller, deeper and purer light.

I appreciate you addressing the question, thanks. It would be good to have a working definition for “love” but maybe that's just not possible, and we're destined for dealing with these intangibles until we see things as we should. I think your theory on the angel's adulation is provocative. I'm not sure it can be proved but it's quite plausible to me.

Blessings

If not that then that is one boring job. I would probably consider that more hell than heaven :D

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 05 2007,17:47)

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 05 2007,15:45)

Well I'm out….I may or may not be back. Like I said I'm not one for arguing, I know and understand all of the false teachings that came out of Babylon and I know the differences that Jesus described between gods true congregation and the false ones. He said “the world will hate you just as they hated me”, and if you search every religion on the face of earth today, their is only ONE religion that produces an amount of opposition that can only be considered as hate. And the best part is that the biggest haters used to be part of the congregation, but now that they aren't. Nope, now they spend all their time bashing their previous brothers, and then go back into believing and celebrating false pagan beliefs all over again. Even though their personal feelings shouldn't make them feel it's now ok to start worshiping the Sun all over again, they seem to decide that serving god according to the bible just doesn't matter anymore, compared to bashing others and living out the balance of their lives filled with hate. (I should know because I was one of these types of dumb asses for quite some time)

Hi and welcome qu,
    Good points.
    Following the JWs though will only lead you to their pit.
    “Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God”,
    not the kingdom hall,
    “and everything else will be added to you.”
    and
    “drink from your own cistern.”

I never said I was a Jehovah's Witness…..so how did you come up with this assumption?

Apparently god's name is being sanctified by these people just as Jesus prayed for his fathers name to be sanctified in his example of the lords prayer. But than again everyone else in this world chooses to call him god, lord, mack or buddy.

I'm not one to be messed with, I spent 10 years fighting what the witnesses believe, and the more I researched the more I found out they were right. (man that sucked) You can believe what you want, for that's exactly what satan wants you to believe.

There is only one religion on earth that expects its followers to follow the examples of early Christian congregations, and lovingly disciplines when their behaviors show a lack of self-control. I know this because I walked away from this one religion over 10 years ago, because drinking and partying was more important to me than following early Christian examples. What a bunch of weirdos those witnesses are….expecting me to meet proper standards….yeah they really are a plague to humanity. I can see why they're hated so much. They expect people to live by biblical standards, and then giving them the boot if they don't want to. I know early congregations did the same thing, but come on….we now live in a world filled with selfish egotistical people….who are they to expect us to meet standards of early Christians? That's just way too much to ask!

I think I'll just join a group that fits MY standards, and works well with MY opinions, and my ideas and ME ME ME ME ME ME. I know Christmas is a blatantly pagan holiday, but it's tradition, and I like it. I can make my own opinions on what's important to god and what's not……Because I can be my own god, and tickle my own ears, just as Satan tickled the ears of Eve.

You don't have to listen to anything I say, in fact I'd rather you not. But instead of blindly believing what the majority of religions spew from their mouths, maybe you should do research in history books and study “false religious teachings of Babylon the Great”

Don't try and bash the witnesses either, I know every little dirty secret about this religion, but it doesn't change the fact that they are the ONLY religion today, that follow early Christian examples as close as humanly possible, including disassociating from unchristian behaviors….(like mine) , and who are actually willing to change their beliefs as necessary (Galatians 1:13,14) (you know, like not continuing to follow holiday traditions,etc) (Acts 3:17-19) If mistakes in judgment are made, this is the only religion that corrects its thinking and moves on, (instead of sitting in chat rooms trying to prove why they believe in the trinity…..even though it's an irrelevant issue all and all anyway, but hell, we humans have to have something to bicker about)

So in all honesty, everyone should just keep on celebrating Christmas and Easter and the other Holidays that stem from Babylon. I'm sure our heavenly father didn't really mean exactly what he said when he said “Get out of her my people”…..we should be able to get by with just a little Sun worship here and there……right?

(Well I'm off to get drunk, and bitch about how the witnesses ruined my life…… j/k)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi qa,
    You are free from the JW shackles so do not be tempted to go back to prison. They only offer useless and false external religion and you need to be reborn of God to be saved.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,181 through 6,200 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account