The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 2,901 through 2,920 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

David i`m sorry i made your eers blead, forgive me. Are you using cotton?

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Anonymous

…and then we realized 1975 was wrong!? …and then….and then……and then…and then….and then………….and then we realized Greber was an occultist…and then…..it never stops with you guys….and then….and then….

Anonymous

….and then…and then….

Anonymous
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    If there was a trinity Jesus would have told us about it. He would not have left such important information to others. Since he did not then such novel and insulting theories about God would be best left alone.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (soxan @ Nov. 17 2005,05:29)
    ….Lastly, Cubes your a coward! Divert, divert and divert some more. Pitifull really!

Hi Soxan, sorry, but I can't engage you on these terms. Again, would be glad to speak about the word of God as I am able, when you can.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God.
    How come some say he is also another person in a trinity as well?

Anonymous

Nick baby, your statement is as always incorrect and verges on slander. Ah forget the nice guy bit, i`ll tell you plainly your a liar and a slanderer. Reading your nonsence with David on matters of various subjects and of course your theology is sorely lacking. Shame is your garment. Humiliation your belt.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi soxan,
    You have an odd way of expressing disagreement. Hatred is a poor substitute for evidence.

Anonymous

Hate is a strong english word. I would choose the english word disgust. Evidence? lots of evidence, its just the way you twist and expand upon the evidence that causes my disgust. And then you accuse your opponents of the very tactic that you use. Hypocrite!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi soxan,
    Is your attitude typical of those who agree with you?
    If so it seems bad advertising for any sort of service to God.

Admin
    Keymaster

Quote (soxan @ Nov. 19 2005,05:39)
    Nick baby, your statement is as always incorrect and verges on slander. Ah forget the nice guy bit, i`ll tell you plainly your a liar and a slanderer. Reading your nonsence with David on matters of various subjects and of course your theology is sorely lacking. Shame is your garment. Humiliation your belt.

To soxan,

Please stick to the topic at hand. It is about the Trinity doctrine and it is not about accusing or slandering people.

You membership on Heaven Net can be revoked for this, and I ask politely to please refrain from this slander.

thx

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (soxan @ Nov. 18 2005,02:45)
    Christians should not be in this forum, since it is anti-christ and anti-bible. Lest i forget it is pro-JW doctrine. There is no milk nor any meat here. Anyone looking for  sustenance in here  will starve to death. A slaughter house for sheep it is.

To soxan,

So why are you here then? You either ignore your own advice or you are not a Christian. Which one?

I think it is silly to say such things Soxan. If God works in our lives and you are trying to pull us down, then you are working against God. In all that I have read from you, you have never given a reason for what you believe, or a scriptural reason why you do believe the Trinity doctrine. Do you not know when people read your accusations, that they can plainly see the accuser at work. Your nakedness and shame are on display for all to see and you come across as a disgrunteld child. Perhaps you are a child in years?

We are of course willing to hear your point of view, but when the enemy speaks through you it is plain for all to see. This discussion is about the Trinity doctrine. You have a chance and an audience to say why you believe it. Use it or lose it.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Nov. 15 2005,13:51)

So since an article with “theos” would have forced a fully reversible statement (Jesus is God AND God is Jesus) we know that John could NOT have legitimately used the article in John 1:1c without affirming a Sabellianism (or modalism)!

To Is 1:18,

John 1:1c simply points out that Jesus is like God, he has his nature. Not that he is God himself. To say otherwise is to obviously speak from the spirit of man and not God.

Similarly you can be a devil or the Devil. They are similar as both have a diabolical nature, but only one of them is the Devil himself.

God inspired John with these words and they are plainly revelation as apposed to speculation or Greek philosophy. The thing that you or no Trinitarian can argue with is that John concludes that his gospel was written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Not God as you and others teach.

So who is teaching the conclusion of John's gospel? It is plain that Trintarians are certainly not.

John 20:30-31.
    30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
    31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”

Anonymous

pfffffff, yeah please! It is you good old boys that slander, oh malicious scribes. Stop plaining your stupid games! Why don`t you guys go all the way and become full fledge JW`s, your a cult anyways. Bullshitters club.net, don`t need your memership. How do you guys find the balls to claim yourselves christians, when your slander and take away and then add to the bible? You guys have the bloody nerve! These aren`t simple mistakes your making! It is willful on all accounts! And the best part, you guys resort to the serpents tactics and declare that it is your opponents that twist Gods words. You guys indeed have the bloody nerve! To the super administator; kiss my ass where it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Out of the mouth comes what the heart is full of.

Anonymous

out of your keyboard comes out bullshit! as a man typeth so he is. you wear your heart on your sleeves or should i say fur? is the moon full today? your constant howling annoys me .

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi soxan,
    What is it about feedom you hate? Why cling to the teachings of men but come do some mining for truth in scripture with an open mind and you may not find your fears justified.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,901 through 2,920 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account