The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 2,761 through 2,780 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi soxan,
    What have you discovered by personal study? The teachings of men are poor fodder would you agree?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (soxan @ Nov. 05 2005,06:25)
    And why do you ignore the rest of the scriptures that claim that JESUS is GOD? And all the other scriptures that teach the concept of the Trinity? is it because your dence? is it becauce you bark at the moon? ruff! It`s not becauce you rightly divide the Word! Me reasoning with you is like reasoning with a JW. Nuff said. For those who are not brain washed read this; Jesus` Divinity

Hi soxan,
    Thank you for presenting the thoughts of others.

Indeed John the baptist did prepare the way for the Lord. God was with Jesus and he worked by the finger of God. He revealed God to men. But he was not that God but the Son of that God and filled with the Spirit of that God.

That is what he said and what the bible said about him so, like John, we should believe him and make the roads straight and not crooked. We should not add confusion but reveal the simplicity of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the pure vessel of God.

Anonymous

Yeah, thats exactly what your doing adding confusion. But what your doing is worse then that, your a snare. You clearly deny that Jesus is God. You call Him anything but God. It is vital to acknowledge Christ`s Divinty. You are a Wolf, a ravening Wolf. You are a liar, you reject scripture yet you have the bloody nerve to say that you stand by scripture! You are a snare and you use the tactics of the Devil the Serpent of old;` did God really say that`. Yes God really did say it, but you insist that you don`t take away nor add to His Word. You sir are bloody liar, you have no shame! Nor do you have any honour. You have the stench of a wolf. As i have said before you disgust me.

Anonymous

Hi soxan,
    What have you discovered by personal study? The teachings of men are poor fodder would you agree?

————–

what an asinine comment. Would you agree that your a wolf in sheeps clothing, would you agree that you reject the bible.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi soxan,
    For someone who seems to contribute little information to the debates you certainly hate rather well. I would have thought you would rather manifest love if you belonged to God's family.

Anonymous

I love sheep, wolves on the other hand i strongly dislike.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Do they taste better? Tell me soxan, is Jesus Christ the Son of God who came in the flesh?

david
    Participant

HI SOXAN,

So, I mention that you are completely unable to produce a sound argument or scriptural basis for your trinity belief and that you have yet to show one scripture.

Your responce? Could you not put forth the effort to find one scripture to support your belief?

No, but instead, you again accuse me of “selling” magazines.
    I guess it's easier to accuse the one you're speaking to of being stupid than actually showing where we are all wrong.

For the record, and for the SECOND TIME, you are again WRONG.
    If you wish to stop being wrong, stop saying things that are very clearly wrong.
    I have never sold a single magazine ever, as I have already told you.
    Without charge, I have given people several Bibles, magazines, pamphlets, studies, etc. I think in my life, three or four people have offered me donations for our literature, totalling about five or six dollars.

You seem unable to grasp very simple thoughts, and I'm quite sure that anyone you hope to sway must question your beliefs based soley on your lack of evidence and your manner in presenting your lack of evidence.

Soxan, remember how Jesus would often say: “It is written,” and then quoted from the Bible. Scipture is powerful. (2 Tim 3:16) Your words are not. In fact, they probably have the reverse effect of what you are desiring. Find a Bible. Use the Bible.

I know you are scared–scared that you have very little evidence and would quickly relize that were we to have an actual discussion on here. And like a bully or an animal backed into a corner, you shout out, call names, try to scare everyone I guess.
    That method doesn't really work. Being scared to talk about what the Bible actually says is understandable, being in the position you are in.

I have to go Soxan.
    david.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (soxan @ Nov. 06 2005,03:56)
    Yeah, thats exactly what your doing adding confusion. But what your doing is worse then that, your a snare. You clearly deny that Jesus is God. You call Him anything but God. It is vital to acknowledge Christ`s Divinty. You are a Wolf, a ravening Wolf. You are a liar, you reject scripture yet you have the bloody nerve to say that you stand by scripture! You are a snare and you use the tactics of the Devil the Serpent of old;` did God really say that`. Yes God really did say it, but you insist that you don`t take away nor add to His Word. You sir are bloody liar, you have no shame! Nor do you have any honour. You have the stench of a wolf. As i have said before you disgust me.

Hi soxan.
    So the Son of God is of divine origin. He has divine nature. He has glory of his own.

These are given.

The only questions left are whether or not he is THE God of Israel.
    No.
    He came to tell us he was the son of that God. He told them the Father was his God.

david
    Participant

Being unable to answer my question shouldn't make you so angry.

If you go to your parents who most likely taught you the trinity, and ask them why they believed the trinity, they will tell you that their parents believed it. It is tradition.

Just because it's based soley on the philisophical musings of Greek influenced Christendom, doesn't mean they don't have some arguments that at first seem compelling.
    If unable to produce a scripture, you could at least try to find one of these thoughts (from your parents if you must) and put it down in writing.

Idiot! re-read the same verse again. I won`t ask you to figure it out for yourself because i know its your elders job.

Which one of us understand this scripture: “Go therefore and make disciples….”
    hmmm. Are you making any attempt to search out such ones? Are you obeying this command? In what way? Do you understand the meaning of Matthew 28:19,20? I believe you're still struggling with the first 5 words.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Peace greetings ALL,

A few of Voy Wilk's studies on the pre-existence doctrine are now available for reading online. Hopefully more will be available in the near future.

Voy Wilks' Articles

Sorry to see you are putting up with Soxan. I myself would ignore Soxan! ???

Anonymous

twit! was that your elders speaking or you? how many magezines in total have you sold for your kingdom, dah-avid? your elders taught you well on all your fallecies. it is you that reject an honest debate. you play your game as well as t8 and nick. none of you are of the truth, can i make that judgement, yeah i just did! Nick sorry to hear about you health, but i still don`t respect you or t8. t8 reading some of your old posts, yeah whatever i accused Nick of also apply to you, in no lesser terms. t8 your not an honest man.

david
    Participant

How ironic that you spelt “fallacies” wrong. I love it.
    Anyway, I'm done with you, since you seem unwilling to at least go out and buy a Bible. If you ever do find one, I recommend starting with Matthew. You'll find it easier than Genesis, etc.

david.
    And again, I don't know who is feeding these lies into your brain, but for the third time, I have never sold a magazine.

You spelt “fallacies” wrong. That is too funny.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Greetings David,
    I hope you are going well. I am, at present, tied up in an email dialogue with a friend, which is taking up all my spare time. When I finish I will be happy to debate any aspect of the trinity doctine with you. I'm sure you have you quota of “tough q's for trinitarians” to ask, and rest assured I have some for you too. Although I must insist that you never quote to me from the NWT as I have no respect for it at all (doesn't it bother you that it was translated by four of the most poorly-credentialled kione Greek and/or Hebrew scholars of all time??).

Be well

PS, David you often mispell the word “sense”, putting a “c” where the “s” should be, so you are hardly in a position to critique another's spelling.

Participant

Actually I hope I didn't mislead anyone by using the title “Greek and/or Hebrew scholars“. That was a colossal misnomer, as none of these people had any semblence of formal education in these languages.

david
    Participant

My spelling isn't perfect, I know. But I just love it when someone spells a word like “fallacies” wrong. It's ironic. It's a fallacy to spell it wrong.
    It's like me spelling wrong, “rong.” It's like me saying: “You are rong to believe that.” It amuses me.

Anyway, while I quite enjoy talking about non-biblical doctrines such as the trinity, right now I'm sort of focused on the soul, hades/sheol, and a certain parable. And for the first time after being on here, I feel like taking some time away from this forum, now that Nick will be gone for a while.

As for using the NWT, I could use any translation to disprove the trinity. It's actually much more effective I find, if I use your translation.
    But it's just much quicker and easier for me to use my Bible. If we are having a discussion and I quote from my Bible and you disagree with how a certain verse is tranlated, definitely call me on it. I'll call you back.

david

Participant

OK David. I will wait till you are ready.

david
    Participant

Well, I'm always ready and willing to talk about the Bible. It's just I've recently become quite interested in other areas of study. It's 1:15, and I should be asleep, but I'm crawling through scriptures, putting the pieces together.
    Truthfully, most anything you would say to me about the trinity has already been said on this forum. And most anything I would say back to you, has already been said on this forum.
    But if you want me to attempt to organize thoughts and bring things out more clearly, fine.
    I am always ready. But not always on this forum.

david.

Anonymous

organized? by your elders, you don`t think for yourself. Twit! Your cunning with the help of your elders. C`mon dah-avid sure you have sold mags, any other items you sold that you would like to disclose. You also forgot to critique my grammer, twit!

Anonymous

Spelling the word fallacies with an e is honest mistake. Ahhh, honesty! this is the problem. Your mistakes are done willfully due to the fact that your a dishonest person, you and the other cult members. David how many doors have knocked on saturday mornings? How are sales David? How are the profit margins david? How many mags. do you have to sell to enter into your kingdom, david? mags-books whatever you want to call your merchandise. David you must be a rotten speller because fall`e`cies is not the only word i mis-spelled and spelt is a grain, Einstien!

Viewing 20 posts - 2,761 through 2,780 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account