The Trinity Doctrine is an unnecessary stumbling block

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 908 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Accusations day and night is a fruit of the Devil right?

God loves his children and is patient with them. And only God can scold continuously and say that he is right. Nick needs to realise this. He has no idea how many he has put off with his ‘I am right you are wrong attitude’. For sure, use scripture to prove doctrines and teachings as wrong. This is what I so and encourage others to do so. But he scolds day and night. He did it to Gene and now he agrees with him on at least one point. Nick denies that Jesus was the messiah until his baptism or until he actually saved people from death. He denies that Jesus was born the Lord too.

The Antichrist spirit will give itself away because it cannot help but teach that Jesus is not the messiah or the son. Those under the influence of that spirit will have a multitudes of spin on this, but they will do it one way or another. For example, Islam teaches that Jesus is the messiah. But they also say that he didn’t finish his work and that he was not supposed to die on a cross. So God sent Muhammad to finish the job.

Nick basically teaches that the baby that was born to Mary was not technically the messiah, but was a mere man only. Enough said because scripture directly conflicts with his teaching. It is plain to see.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@jael

You say that he didn’t come in the flesh. If you argument is to solidify this position, then what is the use of me even reading your argument. I wouldn’t dare believe that he didn’t come in the flesh. Until you can tell me you repent and believe that he did come in the flesh, then what is the use in hearing the details?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I tell you what robs people of faith in God is other Believers who basically teach all are wrong and only they are right. We can show scripture to reveal truth and dispel false teachings. But those teachers who make judgements about others based on their own understanding fail because they forget every man is right in his own eyes. If they do not use scripture or ignore scripture when reproved, then they will be a victim of their own righteousness.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Then the disciples came and said to him,

’Do you know that the Pharisees were offended by this statement?’

But he answered and said

’Every plant which my Heavenly Father did not plant shall be uprooted

Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man both will fall into a pit’

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Yes Jesus is an ordinary Man just like you.

Born of a woman and, as a Jew, born under the Law

He was made extraordinary by His anointing at the river Jordan.

Is it important to you to imagine he had a head start?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Tradition would tell you that because God was his Father he was not born like us subject to lusts and temptation.

But scripture tells us he was tempted like just like us but never sinned.(Heb 4.15)

Scripture says he is an overcomer – that we can follow.(rev 3)

He said that he was a son of man.

jb 25.4

How then can man be justified with God?

or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?

Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea even the stars are not clean in His sight.

How much less man, that is a worm? And the son of man, which is a worm?

Jesus was born into our realm and because he had victory we have hope.

Perhaps it is time you let go the weak hand of useless tradition?

But perhaps you still like to have your ears tickled?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Nick you believe that Jesus wasn’t the Christ for the vast majority of his life here on Earth. Does that mean you lean more toward the Antichrist spirit? That spirit will one way or another deny Jesus is Christ either outright or in subtle forms like Islam. Worse still, it is clearly written for you, so no excuse can be given. And why become Gene’s disciple? Was his lie repeated enough to become truth for you? Did he wear you down?

I have the witness of scripture whereas, you have to admit that this is what you are opposing. You are not opposing me because I stand with scripture.

“Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.”

If the scripture cannot sway you, then what can? Surely I cannot because the scripture is not sourced in me. But rejecting scripture is to reject the one who inspired it.

Dangerous territory I would have thought.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

You used to muse about Jesus being an angel of God.

Did you drop that one?

Now your dogma is that he was born anointed.

No scriptures about when.

Why do you want to teach?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus is a messenger of God. He was sent into the world by God, with the message of salvation. He preached the gospel, to announce the glad tidings of God, that he comes into the world. He said it like this:

“I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent.”

And so it is that Jesus is a messenger even the most important messenger of God. The word ‘angel’ is ‘messenger’ which you seem unable to acknowledge.

Men can be angels as they can be messengers too. Messengers is not a species or tribe.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8….Yes Jesus was sent out into the world to preach the gospel of the kingdom of God, that does not say he was sent from out side this world and came to earth to do that as you and many suppose, does it? Jesus’ mission of preaching the gosple in the world started “after” he was anointed with the SPIRIT OF GOD, and became the “Messiah of God”. Come on t8 you surely know this don’t you brother?

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Yes.

Jn 17.18

As Thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus was born the messiah, the Lord, and the King of the Jews. This is part of what I teach because it is written. Shoot the messenger if you want, but the truth changes not. Jesus also came in the flesh. He is not the flesh itself, rather he came in the flesh so he could be like us in order for us to be like him later on. He had glory with God before the cosmos. I know this drives some men crazy, but the truth does that sometimes. It is up to men to change, not the truth. Amen.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Indeed the Word was made flesh.

In Jesus of Nazareth.

Jael
    Participant

t8, Nick:

• ‘[Jesus] had glory with the Father before the world was’

This is interesting in that the verse DOES NOT claim that [Jesus] had glory WHEN the world was… only BEFORE. Yet another scripture claim [Jesus] CREATED the world and all things within… and then another STATES that it was the FATHER who created everything ‘through’ the Son. Well, if [Jesus] only had glory BEFORE the world was, the question is then: ‘What GLORY did he have AS THE WORLD WAS MADE – more glory, but likely, following the logic, LESS OR NONE’? Quite a flaw in trinity ideology, eh?

I won’t touch on how, if Jesus is God, he could ‘lose his glory’. If it were even possible that God could lose his glory then ‘God would not be God’… period!

• The Word made flesh

God gave HIS WORD to mankind that he would provide a SAVIOUR who would turn mankind back to himself. He sent many prophets with his word to remind his wayward people of this promise: ‘I will send my servant who will indeed turn my people back to me!’ (Isaiah 42:1-2, paraphrased)

In the fullness of time by God’s judgement, God ACTED ON HIS PROMISE : his WORD WAS MADE FLESH : He SENT HIS SERVANT, as promised!

A Man has fallen from a roof but is hanging from the guttering. A wealthy passerby sees him and promises to send his servant to get him down. In time, a short time, the Servant arrives with a ladder and saves the man. The wealthy passerby’s WORD WAS MADE FLESH: He SENT HIS SERVANT, that servant was the saviour of the man (Notwithstanding that the wealthy person was also saviour for sending the Servant!!)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jael,

We know from Ps 104.30 that it is God Who ctreates through His Spirit.

It is the Spirit in the anointed Jesus that inspired his words and did the works.

All references to Jesus Christ are references to the eternal Spirit at work in this man.

Flesh contributes nothing.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jael, good to hear you brother, yes i believe The word of God which is God came to be “in” THE MAN Jesus, i do not believe the word actually became flesh, because God who is “spirit” was “in” the “man” Jesus . While spirits can live in “flesh” they can never be flesh. Jesus was indeed the servant and son of the Living God, who God the Father gave for the salvation of those who believe in him.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

2 Cor 5.16f

Therefore, from now on, we recognise no one according to the flesh, even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet we know him in this way no longer. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ , he is a new creature, the old things passed away; Behold new things have come.

2 Cor 3.14

But their minds were hardened; for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains unlifted  because it is removed in Christ.but to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. But we all , with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord,  are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

The new creation is according to the Spirit.

An ongoing transformation in those who walk in the Spirit.

Those who focus on the flesh and glorify it have really missed the point.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jael,

Yes before the creation of the world was before the creation of the dust of earth from which flesh was created.

Jesus called himself a son of man, and that is so as he was born of a woman.

Yet some think a man was in heaven prior to his birth?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Acts 8.35f

Then Philip opened his mouth and, beginning from this scripture, he preached Jesus to him. As they went along the road they came to some water, and the Eunuch said

”Look! Water. What prevents me from being baptised??

And Philip said

”If you believe with all your heart, you may”

And he answered and said

”I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God”

And he ordered the chariot to stop; and they both went down into the water, Philip as well as the Eunuch, and he baptised him.

So a man who believed in God and in the scriptures just has to believe Jesus Christ to be the son of God to be baptised in his name into Christ.

But trinity preaches that Jesus is God- a false foundation.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi T8,

Indeed the Word was made flesh.

Indeed, Jesus came in the flesh and the Word was made flesh.

Both are true. But did God create all things through two things so to speak?

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account