The Ten Commandments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 541 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    The Jewish section is closed to new entrants so listen to the Spirit and He will reveal from the words of Christ what deeper revelations can be found in the Law of Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 04 2007,00:06)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2007,21:37)
    Hi kenrch,
    Perhaps the meaning of fulfilling them is as yet incompletely shown to all of us?
    However Jesus has done so for us and we have time to learn more how we should follow him.

Then why do we have His Word?  The Word and Spirit should line up.  Why did the Catholic church change the Law (Dan. 7:25).

The scriptures are plain and clear. You either keep God's seventh day or the man of lawlessness first day or any day I'm sure was his goal.  Indeed by “keeping everyday” you keep no day at all.  Which is just fine with him and his god.

Jesus gave us a commandment that He didn't want us to know what it ment?

Mat 5:17  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    Mat 5:18  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    Mat 5:19  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

While I'm in Matthew 5 why not look at the spiritual Law I suppose we can't understand this either.

Mat 5:21  Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
    Mat 5:22  But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

What about all those scriptures.  You don't understand Rev. 12:17 or:

Rev 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Here is the patience of the saints going through the tribulation and they Keep the Commandments of God.

You are tell me you don't understand this.  Nick you are not fooling me do you think your fooling God.  We should not test the Lord your God.

You refuse to let go of the very reason why this site exist; to expose the false teaching of the Roman Catholic church the Mother of Harlets.

To be honest the Sabbath is far more Important than the trinity doctrine.  

Perhaps this site is a decoy to keep those interested in truth busy.

You remind me of a dog chasing his tale and once in a while catching it. But what good did it do once he did catch it?  NONE!

I don't believe that's any worse than Jesus call the Pharisees hypocrites.

WAKE UP NICK if you ARE sleeping!

IHL,

kenrch

Hi kenrch,
    So when scripture says let no man judge you in regard to the sabbath we should ignore that and let you command the stage judging all and sundry? Wake up kenrch and just do your own thing if you do not understand the walk of others.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2007,04:00)
    Hi Kenrch,
    The Jewish section is closed to new entrants so listen to the Spirit and He will reveal from the words of Christ what deeper revelations can be found in the Law of Christ.

Nick the spirit you listen too does it line up with the word? And this spirit told you that you don't have to keep the commandments because you are not Jewish?

UMMMMMMMMMMM

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2007,04:12)

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 04 2007,00:06)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2007,21:37)
    Hi kenrch,
    Perhaps the meaning of fulfilling them is as yet incompletely shown to all of us?
    However Jesus has done so for us and we have time to learn more how we should follow him.

Then why do we have His Word?  The Word and Spirit should line up.  Why did the Catholic church change the Law (Dan. 7:25).

The scriptures are plain and clear. You either keep God's seventh day or the man of lawlessness first day or any day I'm sure was his goal.  Indeed by “keeping everyday” you keep no day at all.  Which is just fine with him and his god.

Jesus gave us a commandment that He didn't want us to know what it ment?

Mat 5:17  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    Mat 5:18  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    Mat 5:19  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

While I'm in Matthew 5 why not look at the spiritual Law I suppose we can't understand this either.

Mat 5:21  Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
    Mat 5:22  But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

What about all those scriptures.  You don't understand Rev. 12:17 or:

Rev 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Here is the patience of the saints going through the tribulation and they Keep the Commandments of God.

You are tell me you don't understand this.  Nick you are not fooling me do you think your fooling God.  We should not test the Lord your God.

You refuse to let go of the very reason why this site exist; to expose the false teaching of the Roman Catholic church the Mother of Harlets.

To be honest the Sabbath is far more Important than the trinity doctrine.  

Perhaps this site is a decoy to keep those interested in truth busy.

You remind me of a dog chasing his tale and once in a while catching it. But what good did it do once he did catch it?  NONE!

I don't believe that's any worse than Jesus call the Pharisees hypocrites.

WAKE UP NICK if you ARE sleeping!

IHL,

kenrch

Hi kenrch,
    So when scripture says let no man judge you in regard to the sabbath we should ignore that and let you command the stage judging all and sundry? Wake up kenrch and just do your own thing if you do not understand the walk of others.

Hello! Nick are you alright. Where do you find moons, feasts, food, and annual sabbath DAYS in the Ten Commandment of GOD.

Now you have tried to twist the scriptures again to defend the Harlet.

I understand your walk Nick probably better than you do. :)

How nicely you break the Commandment of God in order to keep to your traditions and doctrines of men. Isn't that what you do Nick when you keep the POPE's day. Isn't their (man's sabbath) a doctrine of a man. The one who changed the law in Dan. 7:25. You probably aren't sleeping I wish that you were but you are not.

Enough Nick whenever you get some scriptures to back up your tradition let me know :(

:( kenrch :(

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    What happened to the nice humble guy who emerged a couple of months ago and promised to be kind to folk? Where are you kenrch?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    When did you become a true observer of the true sabbath?

Faith First
    Participant

Nick Hassen

Hi P,
    Those were the ten commandments God gave to the Jews through Moses.

Nick. If you were an honest student of the word you would see that the Ten Commandments existed before Moses and Sinai.  They were given for all mankind. For there to be sin, there had to be a law.  

1Jo 3:4  Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

1Jo 3:5  And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
    1Jo 3:6  Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
    1Jo 3:7  Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
    1Jo 3:8  He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
    1Jo 3:9  Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
    1Jo 3:10  In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Nick. Are you keeping  God's law or are you a child of the devil as the above scripture indicates?

See the following.

Evidence of The Ten Commandments before Sinai

1.Genesis 35:2   Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that [were] with him, Put away the strange gods that [are] among you, and be clean, and change your garments:  

2.Genesis 31:19   And Laban went to shear his sheep: and Rachel had stolen the images that [were] her father's.  
     31:20   And Jacob stole away unawares to Laban the Syrian, in that he told him not that he fled.  
     31:21   So he fled with all that he had; and he rose up, and passed over the river, and set his face [toward] the mount Gilead.  
     31:22   And it was told Laban on the third day that Jacob was fled.  
     31:23   And he took his brethren with him, and pursued after him seven days' journey; and they overtook him in the mount Gilead.  
     31:24   And God came to Laban the Syrian in a dream by night, and said unto him, Take heed that thou speak not to Jacob either good or bad.  
     31:25   Then Laban overtook Jacob. Now Jacob had pitched his tent in the mount: and Laban with his brethren pitched in the mount of Gilead.  
     31:26   And Laban said to Jacob, What hast thou done, that thou hast stolen away unawares to me, and carried away my daughters, as captives [taken] with the sword?  
     31:27   Wherefore didst thou flee away secretly, and steal away from me; and didst not tell me, that I might have sent thee away with mirth, and with songs, with tabret, and with harp?  
     31:28   And hast not suffered me to kiss my sons and my daughters? thou hast now done foolishly in [so] doing.  
     31:29   It is in the power of my hand to do you hurt: but the God of your father spake unto me yesternight, saying, Take thou heed that thou speak not to Jacob either good or bad.  
     31:30   And now, [though] thou wouldest needs be gone, because thou sore longedst after thy father's house, [yet] wherefore hast thou stolen my gods?  
     31:31   And Jacob answered and said to Laban, Because I was afraid: for I said, Peradventure thou wouldest take by force thy daughters from me.  
     31:32   With whomsoever thou findest thy gods, let him not live: before our brethren discern thou what [is] thine with me, and take [it] to thee. For Jacob knew not that Rachel had stolen them.  
     31:33   And Laban went into Jacob's tent, and into Leah's tent, and into the two maidservants' tents; but he found [them] not. Then went he out of Leah's tent, and entered into Rachel's tent.  
     31:34   Now Rachel had taken the images, and put them in the camel's furniture, and sat upon them. And Laban searched all the tent, but found [them] not.  
     31:35   And she said to her father, Let it not displease my lord that I cannot rise up before thee; for the custom of women [is] upon me. And he searched, but found not the images.  

Genesis 35:2   Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that [were] with him, Put away the strange gods that [are] among you, and be clean, and change your garments:  
     35:3   And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.  
     35:4   And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which [were] in their hand, and [all their] earrings which [were] in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which [was] by Shechem.  

3.Job 1:5   And it was so, when the days of [their] feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings [according] to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts.

Job  2:9   Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.  
     2:10   But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.  

4.Genesis 2:3   And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Exodus 20:11   For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.  

Exodus 16:4   Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.  
     16:5   And it shall come to pass, that on the sixth day they shall prepare [that] which they bring in; and it shall be twice as much as they gather daily.  
     16:6   And Moses and Aaron said unto all the children of Israel, At even, then ye shall know that the LORD hath brought you out from the land of Egypt:  
     16:7   And in the morning, then ye shall see the glory of the LORD; for that he heareth your murmurings against the LORD: and what [are] we, that ye murmur against us?  
     16:8   And Moses said, [This shall be], when the LORD shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full; for that the LORD heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what [are] we? your murmurings [are] not against us, but against the LORD.  
     16:9   And Moses spake unto Aaron, Say unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, Come near before the LORD: for he hath heard your murmurings.  
     16:10   And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud.  
     16:11   And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,  
     16:12   I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD your God.  
     16:13   And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host.  
     16:14   And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness [there lay] a small round thing, [as] small as the hoar frost on the ground.  
     16:15   And when
    the children of Israel saw [it], they said one to another, It [is] manna: for they wist not what it [was]. And Moses said unto them, This [is] the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.  
     16:16   This [is] the thing which the LORD hath commanded, Gather of it every man according to his eating, an omer for every man, [according to] the number of your persons; take ye every man for [them] which [are] in his tents.  
     16:17   And the children of Israel did so, and gathered, some more, some less.  
     16:18   And when they did mete [it] with an omer, he that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his eating.  
     16:19   And Moses said, Let no man leave of it till the morning.  
     16:20   Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto Moses; but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms, and stank: and Moses was wroth with them.  
     16:21   And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating: and when the sun waxed hot, it melted.  
     16:22   And it came to pass, [that] on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one [man]: and all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses.  
     16:23   And he said unto them, This [is that] which the LORD hath said, To morrow [is] the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake [that] which ye will bake [to day], and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.  
     16:24   And they laid it up till the morning, as Moses bade: and it did not stink, neither was there any worm therein.  
     16:25   And Moses said, Eat that to day; for to day [is] a sabbath unto the LORD: to day ye shall not find it in the field.  
     16:26   Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, [which is] the sabbath, in it there shall be none.  
     16:27   And it came to pass, [that] there went out [some] of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none.  
     16:28   And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?  
     16:29   See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.  
     16:30   So the people rested on the seventh day.  

5.Genesis 9:23   And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid [it] upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces [were] backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.  

Genesis   28:7   And that Jacob obeyed his father and his mother, and was gone to Padanaram;  

6.Genesis 9:6   Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.  

Genesis  4:9   And the LORD said unto Cain, Where [is] Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: [Am] I my brother's keeper?  
     4:10   And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.  
     4:11   And now [art] thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;  

7.Genesis 39:7   And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.  
     39:8   But he refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what [is] with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand;  
     39:9   [There is] none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou [art] his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?  

Genesis 20:6   And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.  
     20:7   Now therefore restore the man [his] wife; for he [is] a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore [her] not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that [are] thine.  

8.Genesis 44:8   Behold, the money, which we found in our sacks' mouths, we brought again unto thee out of the land of Canaan: how then should we steal out of thy lord's house silver or gold?  
     44:9   With whomsoever of thy servants it be found, both let him die, and we also will be my lord's bondmen.  
     44:10   And he said, Now also [let] it [be] according unto your words: he with whom it is found shall be my servant; and ye shall be blameless.  
     44:11   Then they speedily took down every man his sack to the ground, and opened every man his sack.  
     44:12   And he searched, [and] began at the eldest, and left at the youngest: and the cup was found in Benjamin's sack.  
     44:13   Then they rent their clothes, and laded every man his ass, and returned to the city.  
     44:14   And Judah and his brethren came to Joseph's house; for he [was] yet there: and they fell before him on the ground.  
     44:15   And Joseph said unto them, What deed [is] this that ye have done? wot ye not that such a man as I can certainly divine?  
     44:16   And Judah said, What shall we say unto my lord? what shall we speak? or how shall we clear ourselves? God hath found out the iniquity of thy servants: behold, we [are] my lord's servants, both we, and [he] also with whom the cup is found.

9.Job 27:4   My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit.  

27:12   My father peradventure will feel me, and I shall seem to him as a deceiver; and I shall bring a curse upon me, and not a blessing.

10.Genesis 27:35   And he said, Thy brother came with subtlety, and hath taken away thy blessing.  
     27:36   And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?  

Isaiha 14:13   For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:  
     14:14   I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.  

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi FF,
    Before the Law was written man was under conscience as Rom 2 shows.

Conscience became seared and so God provided a short list of sins for the Jews.

Conscience still could serve the gentiles again as Rom 2 shows.

Now under Christ and again under inspired conscience as the Law of the Spirit written on our hearts all can reflect on the OT law as a useful adjunct.

Phoenix
    Participant

Hi Nick

Before the Law was written, why was Cain and Abel doing sacrifices for? It wasnt conscience was it?

Hugs
    Phoenix

Faith First
    Participant

SUNday worship was adopted from pagan Sun worship.

After Christ’s return to heaven, the great majority of people were still pagans worshiping the sun on Sunday, while the followers of Jesus worshiped God on the 7th day Sabbath.

The church at that time was powerful, because of its zeal and earnestness and consecrated lives. The worship of the true God and the following of His commandments spread over the whole world.

About three centuries after Christ, Constantine, a Roman Emperor, ambitious for power, adopted Christianity as a matter of political advantage. He saw paganism declining. In reality, many were  being converted by the church. Merely as a measure of popularity, he proclaimed himself a Christian.

Constantine conceived the idea of uniting both the pagans and the Christians. Though professing Christianity, he did not want to conflict with the practices of his pagan subjects. Skilfully  balancing himself between the two, on the seventh day of March, 321 AD, Constantine gave forth his Sunday law, making Sunday a day of sacred rest.

The Sunday law was worded as follows:

“Let all the judges and town people and the occupation of all trades rest on the venerable day of the sun (Dies Solis); but let those who are situated in the country, freely and at full liberty, attend to the business of agriculture; because it often happens that no other day is so fit for sowing corn and planting vines; lest the critical moment being let slip, men should lose the commodities granted by Heaven.”

The church was forced to accept Sunday worship and we find the beginning of Sunday keeping in the Christian Church.
    The church later accepted the leadership of Emperor Constantine, and in the year 364 AD, at the council of Laodicea, they passed a law requiring that Christians must “not Judaize by resting on Saturday.”

Eusebius, a noted Catholic bishop of the church, states,
    “All things whatsoever that it was duty to do on the Sabbath, these we have transferred to the Lord’s day.” (Meaning Sunday)

Here, then, it is plain that a human hand, and not God, changed the Sabbath.

The Catholic Church admits that they made the change.

“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change” (Sabbath to SUNday) “was her act. And the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters.”      HF Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons (Catholic Church).

“Sunday is our MARK or authority…the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.”     Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1 1923.

“From this same Catholic Church you have accepted your Sunday, and that Sunday, as the Lord's day, she has handed down as a tradition; and the entire Protestant world has accepted it as tradition, for you have not an iota of Scripture to establish it. Therefore that which you have accepted as your rule of faith, inadequate as it of course is, as well as your Sunday, you have accepted on the authority of the Roman Catholic Church.”-D. B. RAY, “The Papal Controversy,” 1892, page 179.

There you are! SUNday worship is the Mark of the Beast.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 04 2007,06:35)
    Hi Nick

Before the Law was written, why was Cain and Abel doing sacrifices for? It wasnt conscience was it?

Hugs
    Phoenix

Hi p,
    Gen 4
    ” 1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

2And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

3And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

4And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

6And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

7If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

8And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.”

Cain and Abel were in direct communication with God so what they did was because of that relationship, not because of any written Law.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2007,05:28)
    Hi kenrch,
    What happened to the nice humble guy who emerged a couple of months ago and promised to be kind to folk? Where are you kenrch?

Was Jesus humble with the money changers?  If you walked around with your fly down and someone told you about it, would you condemn him for it, as you are doing me for sharing the truth.  Who was the friend? The people who laughed at you behind your back or who told you your fly was down.

Nick your fly is down. :)

IHL,

kenrch

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2007,05:35)
    Hi kenrch,

I have known the truth for years. I tried to share the Commandments with you before; remember? That's when you said that the Ten Commandments were for Jews. The whole board came against God's word. And came up with all kinds of excuses just like you are doing now. Except this time you realized that the Commandments are spiritual and it seems more people are listening as you keep chasing your tale.

I think you still have that problem. Can you see it now? I pray you would!

IHL,

kenrch

PS Nick please read FaithFirst's signature. No one is right all the time, NO one.

kenrch
    Participant

Jesus made the law spiritual.  The new covenant law is written on our hearts.  Is it just written on the hearts of Jews as Nick suggest?

If I keep God's Commandments will God condemn me?  How many scriptures say to keep the Ten commandment law of God.  If I refuse to keep the commandments will God comdemn me?

Why did Jesus go out the way and say till heaven and earth passed away the Law would not be changed.  Who changed the Law:
    Dan 7:25  And he shall speak words against the High One, and shall crush the saints of the most High: and he shall think himself able to change times and laws, and they shall be delivered into his hand until a time, and times, and half a time.
    Three and one half years is 1260 days or 1260 years.  This has happened .

Rev 12:6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her, a thousand two hundred sixty days.

The gates of hell shall not prevail against the church or her seed that keep the commandments and have the testimony of Christ Rev. 12:17; 14:12.

Again which is wrong to keep the commandments including the one that was changed by the man of lawlessness.

(2Th 2:8  And then shall be revealed the lawless one, whom the Lord Jesus shall slay with the breath of his mouth, and bring to nought by the manifestation of his coming;)

Or follow people like Nick who reject the law of God?

**You cannot seperate the Spirit from the Law of God.**

Rom 8:5  For they that are after the flesh mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
    Rom 8:6  For the mind of the flesh is death; but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace:
    Rom 8:7  because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God;[WHY?] * for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be:*

IHL,

Ken

PS We have yet come to another crossroad but it's the same choice man's way or God's way. Let God be true and man a liar!

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 04 2007,14:16)

Hi kenrch,

Was Jesus humble with the money changers?  If you walked around with your fly down and someone told you about it, would you condemn him for it, as you are doing me for sharing the truth.  Who was the friend? The people who laughed at you behind your back or who told you your fly was down.

IHL,

kenrch

Hi kenrch,
    God wants you to see more than you currently do but it will only happen if you listen more and correct others less.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 04 2007,14:30)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2007,05:35)
    Hi kenrch,

I have known the truth for years.  I tried to share the Commandments with you before; remember?  That's when you said that the Ten Commandments were for Jews.  The whole board came against God's word.  And came up with all kinds of excuses just like you are doing now.  Except this time you realized that the Commandments are spiritual and it seems more people are listening as you keep chasing your tale.

I think you still have that problem.  Can you see it now?  I pray you would!

IHL,

kenrch

PS Nick please read FaithFirst's signature.  No one is right all the time, NO one.

Hi kenrch,
    The ten commandments were given only to the Jews. Many misunderstood their purpose and ticked the boxes using them as a measure of their [self]righteousness.

Jesus came and fulfilled them, then closing the door to salvation through them, and put their role in perspective as useful in showing all they are sinners so that they would come to him as the only way of salvation.

He expanded their true meaning for all and showed only impossible perfection was now the standard.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    I have never taught that the Law is written on the hearts of the Jews. What is written on the hearts of all in Christ is not the infantile bare bones of the ten commandments, but the Law of love, written by the Spirit.

Gal 5
    18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.”

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2007,17:39)

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 04 2007,14:16)

Hi kenrch,

IHL,

kenrch

Hi kenrch,
    God wants you to see more than you currently do but it will only happen if you listen more and correct others less.

I'm glad you do no correcting :D

The spirit you have doesn't line up with the word of God.
    Your spirit tells you can't be wrong and the scriptures lie.
    Your spirit wishes to correct the bible instead of letting scripture correct you.
    See that's the thing I have given pages of scripture that keep saying the same and simple truth. So it is not me correcting but the Word of God.

What you do teach is what scripture says NOT to teach!

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shouldn't the above scripture be saying something to you Nick? But it doesn't because your spirit won't let it. Instead your spirit twist the scripture and tells you a lie that this scripture (and I suppose any scripture that disagrees with your tradition) is just for Jews. HOW SILLY

But keep going Nick keep listening to that spirit which refuses the plain and simple scriptural truth.

You love your wife. Then you do what pleases her.

You love God you keep the first four commandments. You love your brother you keep the last six. As you can see love does fulfill the Ten Commandments because if you love you keep the commandments just as scripture after scripture says.

BTW as I said I am a Jew a spiritual Jew. How about you?

I suppose the only one keeping the Commandments during the tribulation are fleshly Jews Re. 14:12 .

IHL,

kenrch

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    When God gave even the ten commandments to the jews He elaborated the meanings for them, but men narrow down the teaching to ten simple lines ignoring what God gave them. Fascination with those ten lines causes men to continue to ignore the larger wider meanings of the whole and expanded internalised commandments of God to their detriment.

There is no longer jew nor gentile in Christ.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2007,17:52)
    Hi kenrch,
    I have never taught that the Law is written on the hearts of the Jews. What is written on the hearts of all in Christ is not the infantile bare bones of the ten commandments, but the Law of love, written by the Spirit.

Gal 5
    18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.”

If anyone wishes to know the truth please read the whole chapter as usual Nick has twisted the meaning of scripture.

Gal 5:1 For freedom did Christ set us free: stand fast therefore, and be not entangled again in a yoke of bondage.
    Gal 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that, if ye receive circumcision, Christ will profit you nothing.
    Gal 5:3 Yea, I testify again to every man that receiveth circumcision, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
    Gal 5:4 Ye are severed from Christ, ye who would be justified by the law; ye are fallen away from grace.
    Gal 5:5 For we through the Spirit by faith wait for the hope of righteousness.
    Gal 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision; but faith working through love.

Which of the Ten commandments speak of circumcision?

The works of the flesh are……

But we are not of flesh:

Rom 8:7 because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God;[WHY?] for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be:

If we keep the law we establish the law.

Now notice this is the very same apostle Paul who Peter said that his writings were hard to understand.

2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also, according to the wisdom given to him, wrote unto you;
    2Pe 3:16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; wherein are some things hard to be understood, which the ignorant and unstedfast wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Rom 3:31 Do we then make the law of none effect through faith? GOD FORBID!: nay, we ESTABLISH the law.

Is Paul saying that the law is just for Jews? Is Paul saying that the law has been done away with? How does one esrtablish the law?

There is a separation of the law of Moses and the Law of God. Which is why Paul's writings are hard to understand.

If this is not so then Paul is a liar and the truth was not in Paul. Because in one place Paul says the law of God is not done away and he keeps and establishes the law and because he does not explain that the law that he is says is done away with is the law Jesus fulfuilled (Luke 24:44) makes his writings hard to understand as Peter said.

All one has to do is put the pieces together.

IHL,

Ken

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 541 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account