The Son of man

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 401 through 412 (of 412 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    God only knows.
    Success in only in the eyes of the Beholder.
    But that is one of the tasks we have been appointed to perform in grace.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The meaning of SON OF MAN is shown here
    “John 5:27
    And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

he is of our stock

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 18 2012,22:30)
    Hi,
    The meaning of SON OF MAN is shown here
    “John 5:27
    And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

he is of our stock

N

Jn 5:26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.
    Jn 5:27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.
    Jn 5:28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice
    Jn 5:29 and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.
    Jn 5:30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Jn 5:20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.

tell me how can God show all he does to the son ,if he did not exist prior to be a man ?????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Jesus Christ is the servant of God taught by God's Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 19 2012,13:02)
    Hi T,
    Jesus Christ is the servant of God taught by God's Spirit.

N

THAT IS NOT WHAT SCRIPTURES ARE SAYING ,YOU ADDING AND INTERPRET THE WORD OF GOD ,

YOU SAY THAT THIS CAN NOT BE DONE AND YET YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BREAK THOSE RULES ALL THE TIME ,

DO YOU BELIEVE IN SCRIPTURES ,????I START TO BELIEVE YOU DO NOT .

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    What do you understand?

terraricca
    Participant

N

Ps 9:13 O LORD, see how my enemies persecute me!
    Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death,
    Ps 9:14 that I may declare your praises
    in the gates of the Daughter of Zion
    and there rejoice in your salvation.
    Ps 9:15 The nations have fallen into the pit they have dug;
    their feet are caught in the net they have hidden.
    Ps 9:16 The LORD is known by his justice;
    the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands.

Col 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
    Col 1:14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
    Col 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.
    Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—
    Col 1:23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

1Co 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Jn 1:3 Through him(Christ the son of God) all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
    Jn 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

Jn 1:15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’

What do you understand?

according to you nothing

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Those verses don't connect together in the manor you wish to portray.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 20 2012,00:30)
    Hi Pierre,

Those verses don't connect together in the manor you wish to portray.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

think
    harder

and deeper

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus Christ constantly emphasised his human origins by calling himself the SON OF MAN

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 20 2012,13:39)
    Hi,
    Jesus Christ constantly emphasised his human origins by calling himself the SON OF MAN

N

you have learn nothing in the scriptures ,if you think you are reborn think again and then reborn but this time in the spirit of Christ the son of God ,and read the scriptures without adding or retracting anything ,let the spirit guide you not your own ego

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Thanks for the advice.

Viewing 12 posts - 401 through 412 (of 412 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account