The Shepherd of Hermas

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

2bee

all your quoted scriptures to try to show that the holy spirit his God ,ONLY SHOWS THAT THERE HIS ONLY ONE GOD ,

I believe it is your miss understanding of who his God that does not allow you to understand what God his ,

so try to understand from scriptures what and who his God almighty ,then let me know it here

2besee
    Participant

Terraricca,

The truth will come to those who wait.
    I am going to wait.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 11 2013,02:17)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 11 2013,05:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 10 2013,21:43)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 10 2013,09:07)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 09 2013,20:06)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 10 2013,00:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 09 2013,14:05)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 09 2013,17:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 09 2013,12:54)
    Commentaries Pierre

Edj

.???   :(

Qoute #1.  “I don't read others 'notes'”

Qoute #2. “”Bible Notes” has NO authority, so why quote them?  
                        It is as if that you guys think ~ that they somehow do?”

Bible commentaries Pierre

edj

your words are like saying WHATEVER I SAY IS THE TRUTH FOR ME ,AND SO I TAKE AND MAKE OUT OF SCRIPTURES WHAT I SEE AS TRUE TO ME,BECAUSE ALL OTHER ARE TO ME COMMENTARIES, SO SINS I HAVE MY OWN, WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO ANY OTHER ,

IS THIS A REFLECTION OF WHAT YOU MEAN EDJ ???

Hi Pierre,

No that is not what I mean.
    What I mean is: it is only one way communication.
    Why, do you think that I should put “his” opinion over yours?     …if so, why?  

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

:D  :D  :D this is the most ridicule answer i ever received,

DO YOU THINK THAT I CAN NOT SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THAT AND YOU ???

YOU TOOK YOUR NUMBERS FROM OTHERS ,YOU QUOTING OTHERS AND TRY TO MAKE THEM LEAN TOWARDS YOUR OWN SLANTED WAY,  :D

WAKE UP MAN ,I AM NOT SLEEPING YET

Hi Pierre,

If you put “bible notes” above what I say, then that is what you have done.

God bless

edj

NO,bible notes are there for our own understanding of a language we do not know ,and so always have to check it with the entire scriptures,

and try never to be lost in “words” so that we deviate from the true message of God

So you care not to address the point I make then, huh?

EDJ

and what point is that ???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 11 2013,14:54)
    Terraricca,

The truth will come to those who wait.
    I am going to wait.

2bee

the word of God works like a seed ,you put it in your heart and watered every day bring it in the sun (light of scriptures)and in time it will grow through God spirit of truth ,IF WE DO NOT ALTERED IT,

2besee
    Participant

T, I agree.

See, WHEN YOU SPEAK NICELY THEN I LISTEN and I have liked your posts when you are being nice, and I DO listen to you, then.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 12 2013,00:49)

Commentaries Pierre

Edj

edj

your words are like saying WHATEVER I SAY IS THE TRUTH FOR ME ,AND SO I TAKE AND MAKE OUT OF SCRIPTURES WHAT I SEE AS TRUE TO ME,BECAUSE ALL OTHER ARE TO ME COMMENTARIES, SO SINS I HAVE MY OWN, WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO ANY OTHER ,

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

YOU TOOK YOUR NUMBERS FROM OTHERS ,YOU QUOTING OTHERS AND TRY TO MAKE THEM LEAN TOWARDS YOUR OWN SLANTED WAY,  :D

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

NO,bible notes are there for our own understanding of a language we do not know ,and so always have to check it with the entire scriptures,

and try never to be lost in “words” so that we deviate from the true message of God

EDJ

Do you think that I should put “bible notes” opinion over yours? …if so, why?

abe
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 10 2013,15:09)
    Hi Abe,

Could you explain to me, your opinion on the heavenly Jerusalem?
    Thank you Abe.

I was trying to find where you made a certain post, but I cannot find it, so will post here.

Hi 2b,

Gal.3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He said not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to your seed, which is Christ.

Rom.9:8 That is, it is not the children of the flesh that are children of God; but the children of the PROMISE are counted for the seed.

Gal.4:26 But the Jerusalem above is free; she is our Mother.

Acts2:32 This Jesus did God raise up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33Being therefore by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the PROMISE of the Holy Spirit, he hath poured forth this, which ye see and hear.

2:36 Let all the house of Israel therefore know assuredly, that God hath MADE him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom ye crucified.

Rev.21:9-10 And there came to me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come here, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's WIFE. And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Gal.3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

There are your TWO sons of God.

Peace brother..

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 12 2013,20:16)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 12 2013,00:49)

Commentaries Pierre

Edj

edj

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

EDJ

Do you think that I should put “bible notes” opinion over yours?     …if so, why?

edj

I have answered you this but i guess you do not like the answer :D

and so you have to read my comment again and understand it ,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 12 2013,05:06)
    T, I agree.

See, WHEN YOU SPEAK NICELY THEN I LISTEN and I have liked your posts when you are being nice, and I DO listen to you, then.

there is always two sides to a coin :)

abe
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 10 2013,15:09)
    Hi Abe,

Could you explain to me, your opinion on the heavenly Jerusalem?
    Thank you Abe.

I was trying to find where you made a certain post, but I cannot find it, so will post here.

Hi 2b,

(quote)

I think this is the post you were looking for, it is from the in the Beginning thread.

Jn.1:29 The next day John sees Jesus coming to him, and said, Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of the world. 30This is he of whom I said, After me comes a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. 31And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. And John bore record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it stayed on him. 33And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said to me, On whom you shall see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizes with the Holy Ghost
    :34 And I saw, and bore record that this is the Son of God.

Jn.3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. 28You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him. 29He that HAS the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled. 30He must increase, but I must decrease

He did not have the power to GIVE the Spirit to others until after his death, John 16:7.

(2) Acts2:32 This Jesus has God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
    :33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having RECEIVED of the Father the PROMISE of the Holy Spirit, he has shed forth this, which you now see and hear.

Phl.2:8 And being found in fashion as a man,(Jesus) he humbled himself, and became obedient to death, even the death of the cross. 9Why God also has highly exalted him, and GIVEN him a Name which is ABOVE every Name: 10That at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD, to the glory of God the Father.

Baptism of Jesus

(1) Bride Rev.21:2 And I John saw the holy city, NEW Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a BRIDE adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is WITH men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

After Jesus Death

(2) Wife Rev.21:9 And there came to me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come here, I will show you the bride, the WIFE of the Lamb.
    10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. 11having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper. :22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God the Almighty, and the Lamb, are the temple thereof. 23And the city hath no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine upon it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamp thereof is the Lamb. 24And the nations shall walk amidst the light thereof: and the kings of the earth bring their glory into it. 25And the gates thereof shall in no wise be shut by day (for there shall be no night there): 26and they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it: 27and there shall in no wise enter into it anything unclean, or he that maketh an abomination and a lie: but only they that are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Peace brother………

2besee
    Participant

Hi Abe,
    Thank you for those verses.

Do you believe that the Bride and the New Jerusalem is the Spirit?

2besee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 13 2013,03:49)

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 12 2013,05:06)
    T, I agree.

there is always two sides to a coin  :)

Keep it up :)
    Yes, judge error or false teachings I agree, but do not tell a believer/seeker that they do not know God or His Son, because that is between them and God. When you do that, people will not listen, when they otherwise may listen to you.

God bless T.

abe
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 13 2013,00:18)
    Hi Abe,
    Thank you for those verses.

Do you believe that the Bride and the New Jerusalem is the Spirit?

Hi 2b,

2Cor.1:21-22 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his Seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Deposit is the Bride. To come is the Wife.
    New Jerusalem Holy Jerusalem

Rom.8:22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23Not only so, but we ourselves, who HAVE the FIRSTFRUITS of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.

Gal.4:19 (Paul) My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you,

Peace brother.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Abe.

So the deposit, the seal of ownership, is the annointing of the spirit put into our heart, for what is to come.
    That is the bride, also called the New Jerusalem, and what is to come is the Wife: Holy Jerusalem.

Am I on the right track?

abe
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 13 2013,12:39)
    Hi Abe.

So the deposit, the seal of ownership, is the annointing of the spirit put into our heart, for what is to come.
    That is the bride, also called the New Jerusalem, and what is to come is the Wife: Holy Jerusalem.

Am I on the right track?

Hi 2b,

Amen brother…..

2besee
    Participant

Hi Abe,

I was thinking about this today.

I get that!

Am working on this.

I believe that there is a connection between those who are sealed or anointed on earth, and that which is in heaven. Something like a “phone line” (I guess you could say!?). I did see it once, and then dreamed about it immediantly after, but the memory was taken away, and I knew that it was supposed to be taken away.

It made perfect sense, at the time.

I will continue to think on this one.

2besee
    Participant

Abe,
    Can you tell me a bit more.
    The Heavenly Jerusalem is related to the Holy Spirit in what way?

You can send me a Private Message with your post if you would rather post in private, up to you.
    (Click the word 'PM' under my post).

I am interested in your view.

abe
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 13 2013,19:06)
    Hi Abe,

I was thinking about this today.

I get that!

Am working on this.

I believe that there is a connection between those who are sealed or anointed on earth, and that which is in heaven. Something like a “phone line” (I guess you could say!?). I did see it once, and then dreamed about it immediantly after, but the memory was taken away, and I knew that it was supposed to be taken away.

It made perfect sense, at the time.

I will continue to think on this one.

Hi 2b,

Eph.1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

2Cor.5:4 For we that are in [this] tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
    :5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing [is] God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

Eph.4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 30And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Rev.22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.
    17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Peace brother…

abe
    Participant

Hi 2b,

I am reading The Shepherd, I will post parallels.

7.. The tower which you see building is myself, the Church, who have appeared to you now and on the former occasion. Ask, then, whatever you like in regard to the tower, and I will reveal it to you, that you may rejoice with the saints.

Again he said to me, “Love the truth, and let nothing but truth proceed from your mouth, that the spirit which God has placed in your flesh may be found truthful before all men; and the Lord, who dwelleth in you, will be glorified, because the Lord is truthful in every word, and in Him is no falsehood.
    They therefore who lie deny the Lord, and rob Him, not giving back to Him the deposit which they have received. For they received from Him a spirit free from falsehood. If they give him back this spirit untruthful, they pollute the commandment of the Lord, and become robbers.”

Peace brother.

abe
    Participant

Quote (abe @ Mar. 15 2013,11:32)
    Hi 2b,

I am reading The Shepherd, I will post parallels.

7.. The tower which you see building is myself, the Church, who have appeared to you now and on the former occasion. Ask, then, whatever you like in regard to the tower, and I will reveal it to you, that you may rejoice with the saints.

Again he said to me, “Love the truth, and let nothing but truth proceed from your mouth, that the spirit which God has placed in your flesh may be found truthful before all men; and the Lord, who dwelleth in you, will be glorified, because the Lord is truthful in every word, and in Him is no falsehood.
    They therefore who lie deny the Lord, and rob Him, not giving back to Him the     deposit     which they have received. For they received from Him a spirit free from falsehood. If they give him back this spirit untruthful, they pollute the commandment of the Lord, and become robbers.”

Peace brother.

Hi 2b,

Parable/Similitude IX

(1) After I had written down the commandments and parables of the shepherd, the angel of repentance, he came to me and saith to me; “I wish to show thee all things that the Holy Spirit, which spake with thee in the form of the Church, showed unto thee. For that Spirit is the Son of God.

(84) The Son of God is older than all His creation, so that He became the Father's adviser in His creation. Therefore also He is ancient.” “But the gate, why is it recent, Sir?” say I.

“Because,” saith he, “He was made manifest in the last days of the consummation; therefore the gate was made recent, that they which are to be saved may enter through it into the kingdom of God.

“Thus,” saith he, “no one shall enter into the kingdom of God, except he receive the name of His Son.For if thou wishest to enter into any city, and that city is walled all round and has one gate only, canst thou enter into that city except through the gate which it hath?” “Why, how, Sir,” say I, “is it possible otherwise?” “If then thou canst not enter into the city except through the gate itself, even so,” saith he, “a man cannot enter into the kingdom of God except by the name of His Son that is beloved by Him.Didst thou see,” saith he, “the multitude that is building the tower?” “I saw it, Sir,” say I. “They,” saith he, are all glorious angels. With these then the Lord is walled around. But the gate is the Son of God; there is this one entrance only to the Lord. No one then shall enter in

unto Him otherwise than through His Son.
    Didst thou see,” saith he, “the multitude that is building the tower?” “I saw it, Sir,” say I. “They,” saith he, are all glorious angels. With these then the Lord is walled around. But the gate is the Son of God; there is this one entrance only to the Lord. No one then shall enter in unto Him otherwise than through His Son.

“But the gate, why is it recent, Sir?” say I
    “Because,” saith he, “He was made manifest in the last days of the consummation; therefore the gate was
    MADE recent, that they which are to be saved may enter through it into the kingdom of God.

THE GATE

Is.65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
    18But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for, behold, I CREATE Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
    19And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people; and there shall be heard in her no more the voice of weeping and the voice of crying.

Rom.8:9 But ye are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. But if any man hath not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.

Jn.10:7 So Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

Peace brother……..

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account