The sheep on the right

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 26 2012,10:55)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 25 2012,21:22)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,11:03)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 25 2012,17:48)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,10:25)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 20 2012,06:22)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 08 2012,22:46)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,19:05)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2012,09:10)
    all

how many pens does the shepherd (Christ ) has ????

Pierre

PIERRE.

IN MY FATHERS HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS,IF IT WERE NOT SO I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU.

WAKEUP.

sorry that is not what I have ask ,read the houses are related to the positions in heaven ,

not to the flocks and sheep pens
    John 10:16   And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and THERE SHALL BE one fold, and one shepherd.

yes that it so they are two flock and two pens ,
    one for heaven one for the earth,

Pierre

Hi pierre.

Many mansions; Many dimensions:1st heaven,2nd heaven,—-
    Paul mentioned the 3rth heaven: 2 cor 12:2.

wakeup.

wakeup

what is it that you know ??

because Paul;;2Co 12:3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows—

does NOT know

Pierre

Greetings Pierre.

Your questions seem to be genuine,and i am to glad to try to answer.

We know that the earth is one mansion,then paradise is one mansion,then heaven is one mansion.But there are more that we dont know of; like enoch was taken in the flesh to another mansion,and so is moses,and elijah.
    They are not taken up to heaven,but some other mansion that we dont know of.
    Jesus said; in my fathers house are many masions; he said MANY.

wakeup.

wakeup

BUT THOSE ARE NOT THE HOUSES THAT CHRIST IS TALKING ABOUT ,

do you think that the apostles were dummy's??

they could see the planets and the sun, and stars

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING  IS ,YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE (CHRIST)WAS TALKING ABOUT  ??

Pierre

Pierre.

Do you realy think that Jesus was talking about buildings,or houses? You should know better than that.
    So what is the 3th heaven then,a building?
    1st heaven,a building, 2nd heaven, a building.

wakeup.

wakeup

Do you realy think that Jesus was talking about buildings,or houses? You should know better than that.
    So what is the 3th heaven then,a building?
    1st heaven,a building, 2nd heaven, a building.

wakeup.

of cause not ,what Christ talk about are position in heaven ,God is a God of order ,and many things have to taken care of,

you really do not think that all the universe is holding there by magic ,I am sure Gods keep things in order so that his creation  is well and soon be blessed by the end of wickedness

Christ kingdom is the government in the new heaven and on the new earth

Pierre

Pierre.

Jesus said MANY MANSIONS, NOT JUST TWO.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

JESUS SAID MNY MANSIONS. NOT ONLY TWO.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 26 2012,08:26)
    FTK.

All These true followers in the world; where do they meet?
    Where do you meet? can you tell me?

Every one is a kingdom by it self,no communications with one another; no visible teachers,no visible king,no visible kingdom.
    No visible city,pain is still with them,tears still with them,wars still with them,floods still with them earthquakes,still with them,cyclones still with them,sickness still with them.
    And they say we are in the kingdom.

Where are the kings and priests? Abraham,Isaac,Jacob?

You still have not answered these questions.

wakeup.

wakeup:

We all meet at Jesus! If you see Jesus in all those around you and recognize we are all ONE perfect family then you needn't go anywhere. The Kingdom of God is where ever you are!

Jesus said thou preparest a table before me, in the presence of thine enemies….thats not in heaven is it? And further, my cup runneth over (with good drink) surely goodness and mercy shall follow me anywhere and everywhere.

Though a thousand fall to my left and ten thousand to my right it shall not come nigh me…! (Not in heaven)

SALVATION IS HEALING FROM SICKNESS AND DISEASE ALSO, WHY DO WE ACCEPT IT AND ALLOW IT TO DO ITS WORK IN OUR TEMPLES?

Faith in God won't be necessary in heaven! Faith is for here in earth to connect with God. ALL IS ONE! JESUS IS ALL AND IN ALL! WE ARE ALL ONE LORD, ONE GOD, ONE CHRIST, WE ARE ALL PREACHERS, TEACHERS, EVANGELISTS, PASTORS….DOING THE WORK OF GOD/JESUS ON/IN EARTH.

YOU DON'T RULE OTHERS…YOU RULE YOURSELF! YOU ARE A KING OF YOUR KINGDOM OF GOD…NOT ANOTHER'S KINGDOM….YOU ARE PRIEST OF YOUR TEMPLE…NOT ANOTHER'S…

WHEN YOU TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED THE KINDOM IS NEAR…..

WHATEVER ONE SOWS….THAT ALSO SHALL HE REAP! GOOD OR BAD!

WHEN YOU “SEE'' YOUR GOODNESS AND PERFECTION IT WILL BE SIMULTANEOUS WITH SEEING THE GOODNESS AND PERFECTION OF THOSE AROUND YOU. WHEN YOU SEE THEM WITHOUT CONDEMNING THEM YOU WILL NOT BE IN CONDEMNATION….YOU ALSO WILL BE FREE…!

YOU DENY JESUS DIRECTLY IF YOU SAY THE KINGDOM IS NOT WITHIN…LUKE 17:21

WHATEVER WE TRULY SEE JESUS AS…IS WHAT WE ARE….IF YOU SEE JESUS CRY THEN YOU WILL HAVE TEARS, IF YOU SEE JESUS IN PAIN (NOT INCLUDING THE CROSS)THEN ACCEPT PAIN.

IF YOU SEE JESUS SICK AND CANCEROUS THEN ACCEPT AND DON'T REJECT WHAT YOU APPARENTLY BELIEVE GOD HAS GIVEN!

RELIGION HAS SEEN AND EXECUTED WARS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME…ITS TIME TO STOP, AND MAKE SURE SELF IS NOT THE ONE CAUSING A WAR!!

I ANSWER,….YOU CANNOT YET HEAR! TK

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 02 2012,09:14)

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 02 2012,23:16)
    But, this is literal too. Who does these works of charity? Who helps the widows and the orphans and the homeless? Who is at work when Jesus comes in his glory in the clouds? The work is out of genuine love. Not just keeping youself in money and being selfish, but out of love for others, no matter what color they are or what they believe. This will separate the sheep from the goats. Don't be mislead into thinking just lip service is enough.

<>

New International Version (©1984)
    Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.” (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the saints.)
    New Living Translation (©2007)
    She has been given the finest of pure white linen to wear.” For the fine linen represents the good deeds of God's holy people.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure”— for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

International Standard Version (©2008)
    She has been given the privilege of wearing fine linen, dazzling and pure.” (The fine linen represents the righteous deeds of the saints.)

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
    And it was given to her to wear fine linen, pure and bright, for the fine linen is the uprightness of The Holy Ones.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
    She has been given the privilege of wearing dazzling, pure linen.” This fine linen represents the things that God's holy people do that have his approval.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
    And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of saints.

American King James Version
    And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

American Standard Version
    And it was given unto her that she should array herself in fine linen, bright and pure: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    And it is granted to her that she should clothe herself with fine linen, glittering and white. For the fine linen are the justifications of saints.

Darby Bible Translation
    And it was given to her that she should be clothed in fine linen, bright and pure; for the fine linen is the righteousnesses of the saints.

English Revised Version
    And it was given unto her that she should array herself in fine linen, bright and pure: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Webster's Bible Translation

Weymouth New Testament
    And she was permitted to array herself in fine linen, shining and spotless; the fine linen being the righteous actions of God's people.

World English Bible
    It was given to her that she would array herself in bright, pure, fine linen: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Young's Literal Translation
    and there was given to her that she may be arrayed with fine linen, pure and shining, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.'

Mark: Shame upon anyone who would work so hard to present blatant lies to support their beliefs!!  I can't speak for all the different translations you used but you blatantly miss-quoted the KJV of Rev.19:8:

In reference to the Bride of Christ or the New Church of the New Covenant coming forth at V8:

…..and to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: FOR THE FINE LINEN IS THE …''RIGHTEOUSNESS''…OF THE SAINTS!  NOT THE RIGHTEOUS ACTS OF THE SAINT!

IF RIGHTEOUSNESS BY ACTIONS WERE ATTAINABLE IT WOULD NULLIFY THE WORK OF JESUS!  NEVER!!

NOT THE SO CALLED RIGHTEOUS…..[ ACTS ]….OF THE SAINTS!!!! MANS ACTIONS ARE NOT EVER THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD. ONLY FAITH IN JESUS ACTS CAN GIVE US RIGHTEOUSNESS UNTO GOD!!  TK

WE ALL KNOW THAT “RIGHTEOUSNESS'' UNTO GOD….IS BY FAITH!  NOT BY ACTS, WORKS, OR DEEDS!!

Hi ftk,
    Mark didn't misquote. There are two editions of the KJV that he listed. The Cambridge edition and the 2000 edition. See the difference here:

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
    And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of saints.

See where he got his list here, it is a good site to compare various translations and check the original language with concordance, etc:

http://bible.cc/revelation/19-8.htm

Take care,
    Kathi

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ftk,
    God is not in everyone.
    The vessels must be cleansed to hold the Holy Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 27 2012,05:10)
    JESUS SAID MNY MANSIONS. NOT ONLY TWO.

wakeup

yes their are only two flocks of sheep,but many rooms in the house of my father ;I would say at the least 12 for the apostles
    and their could be another 144000 for all those who have be redeemed from the earth ,

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 26 2012,22:41)

FTK.

Every one is a kingdom by it self,no communications with one another; no visible teachers,no visible king,no visible kingdom.
    No visible city,pain is still with them,tears still with them,wars still with them,floods still with them earthquakes,still with them,cyclones still with them,sickness still with them.

wakeup.

wakeup:

We all meet at Jesus! If you see Jesus in all those around you and recognize we are all ONE perfect family then you needn't go anywhere. The Kingdom of God is where ever you are!

Jesus said thou preparest a table before me, in the presence of thine enemies….thats not in heaven is it? And further, my cup runneth over (with good drink) surely goodness and mercy shall follow me anywhere and everywhere.

Though a thousand fall to my left and ten thousand to my right it shall not come nigh me…! (Not in heaven)

SALVATION IS HEALING FROM SICKNESS AND DISEASE ALSO, WHY DO WE ACCEPT IT AND ALLOW IT TO DO ITS WORK IN OUR TEMPLES?

Faith in God won't be necessary in heaven! Faith is for here in earth to connect with God. ALL IS ONE! JESUS IS ALL AND IN ALL! WE ARE ALL ONE LORD, ONE GOD, ONE CHRIST, WE ARE ALL PREACHERS, TEACHERS, EVANGELISTS, PASTORS….DOING THE WORK OF GOD/JESUS ON/IN EARTH.

YOU DON'T RULE OTHERS…YOU RULE YOURSELF!  YOU ARE A KING OF YOUR KINGDOM OF GOD…NOT ANOTHER'S KINGDOM….YOU ARE PRIEST OF YOUR TEMPLE…NOT ANOTHER'S…

WHEN YOU “SEE'' YOUR GOODNESS AND PERFECTION IT WILL BE SIMULTANEOUS WITH SEEING THE GOODNESS AND PERFECTION OF THOSE AROUND YOU. WHEN YOU SEE THEM WITHOUT CONDEMNING THEM YOU WILL NOT BE IN CONDEMNATION….YOU ALSO WILL BE FREE…!

WHATEVER WE TRULY SEE JESUS AS…IS WHAT WE ARE….IF YOU SEE JESUS CRY THEN YOU WILL HAVE TEARS, IF YOU SEE JESUS IN PAIN (NOT INCLUDING THE CROSS)THEN ACCEPT PAIN.

IF YOU SEE JESUS SICK AND CANCEROUS THEN ACCEPT AND DON'T REJECT WHAT YOU APPARENTLY BELIEVE GOD HAS GIVEN!

RELIGION HAS SEEN AND EXECUTED WARS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME…ITS TIME TO STOP, AND MAKE SURE SELF IS NOT THE ONE CAUSING A WAR!!

I ANSWER,….YOU CANNOT YET HEAR!  TK

THANK YOU TK FOR THAT.

What is the condition of Gods kingdom today?

Are we all preaching the SAME GOSPEL?

Is there not confusion in the churches?

Have the sheep not been denied the truth?

Why are they only preaching a small part of the bible?

Why are the prophesies not taught?

Why do they act as counsellors instead of teaching the scriptures?

Can the kingdom be in a person, without knowledge?

GOD SAID'' MY PEOPLE ARE IN CAPTIVITY BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

AND WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE SHALL BE THE STABILITY OF THY TIMES,AND STREGHT OF SALVATION: THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS HIS TREASURE.

If the kingdom of God is here today,then it must be a small kingdom: for Christ said''many are called and a FEW chosen.
    He also mentioned'', my little flock.

A very small kingdom indeed.

peace.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Those in Christ do not come under judgement but have already passed from death to life-the first fruits.[Jn5]

So the judgement of the sheep and goats does not include them but those whose works towards THEM[and thus Christ]have been found acceptable in the amazing mercy of God.[those seen on the sea of glass in rev]

Wakeup
    Participant

Where is FTK?
    why no answer?

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The sheep found in the final judgement receive no less a blessing than those who have obeyed the commands.

The same wages to those who work one hour.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 07 2012,01:06)

FTK.

wakeup.

wakeup:

YOU DON'T RULE OTHERS…YOU RULE YOURSELF!  YOU ARE A KING OF YOUR KINGDOM OF GOD…NOT ANOTHER'S KINGDOM….YOU ARE PRIEST OF YOUR TEMPLE…NOT ANOTHER'S…

THANK YOU TK FOR THAT.

AND WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE SHALL BE THE STABILITY OF THY TIMES,AND STREGHT OF SALVATION: THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS HIS TREASURE.

If the kingdom of God is here today,then it must be a small kingdom: for Christ said''many are called and a FEW chosen.

peace.

wakeup.

all

Isa 5:12 They have harps and lyres at their banquets,
    tambourines and flutes and wine,
    but they have no regard for the deeds of the LORD,
    no respect for the work of his hands.
    Isa 5:13 Therefore my people will go into exile
    for lack of understanding;
    their men of rank will die of hunger
    and their masses will be parched with thirst.
    Isa 5:14 Therefore the grave enlarges its appetite
    and opens its mouth without limit;
    into it will descend their nobles and masses
    with all their brawlers and revelers.

Woe to the shepherds of Israel who only take care of themselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock?
    Eze 34:3 You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you do not take care of the flock.
    Eze 34:4 You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally.
    Eze 34:5 So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals.
    Eze 34:6 My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them.
    Eze 34:7 “ ‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the LORD?
    Eze 34:8 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock,
    Eze 34:9 therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the LORD?
    Eze 34:10 This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.
    Eze 34:11 “ ‘For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Sheep are followers by nature.

Sadly they are captured by unscrupulous false teachers and herded into denominational prisons.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 09 2012,20:29)
    Hi T,

Sadly they are captured by unscrupulous false teachers and herded into denominational prisons.

Agreed

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 09 2012,14:54)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 09 2012,20:29)
    Hi T,

Agreed

Hi Nick and Pierre,

Most people don't know about spiritual prison, glad to see
    that YHVH has opened your eyes! (Psalm 124:7-125:1)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 09 2012,13:12)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 07 2012,01:06)

FTK.

wakeup.

wakeup:

THANK YOU TK FOR THAT.

peace.

wakeup.

all

Isa 5:12 They have harps and lyres at their banquets,
    tambourines and flutes and wine,
    but they have no regard for the deeds of the LORD,
    no respect for the work of his hands.
    Isa 5:13 Therefore my people will go into exile
    for lack of understanding;
    their men of rank will die of hunger
    and their masses will be parched with thirst.
    Isa 5:14 Therefore the grave enlarges its appetite
    and opens its mouth without limit;
    into it will descend their nobles and masses
    with all their brawlers and revelers.

Woe to the shepherds of Israel who only take care of themselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock?
    Eze 34:3 You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you do not take care of the flock.
    Eze 34:4 You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally.
    Eze 34:5 So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals.
    Eze 34:6 My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them.
    Eze 34:7 “ ‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the LORD?
    Eze 34:8 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock,
    Eze 34:9 therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the LORD?
    Eze 34:10 This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.
    Eze 34:11 “ ‘For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them.

Pierre

Hi pierre.

Thank you for those scriptures,its so true.

Jer.25:34.howl, ye shepherds,and cry; and wallow your selves in the ashes, ye principal of the flock: For the days of your SLAUGHTER and of your DISPERSIONS are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel.

35. And the shepherds SHALL have no way to flee,nor the principal of the flock to escape.

V. 36.37.—-

V.38.He (God) hath forsaken his covert as the LION: FOR THEIR LAND IS DESOLATE,becase of the fierceness of the oppressor(shepherds) and because of his (Gods) fierce anger.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 02 2012,23:05)
    Matt 25:31   When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, THEN shall he sit upon the throne of his glory

Matt 25:32   And before him shall be gathered all the nations and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats:

Matt 25:33   And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Matt 25:34   Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matt 25:35   For I was hungered, and ye gave me meat….

1 Peter 5:2   Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

Matt 25:35   …..I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink

John 4:14   But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

1 Corinthians 11:28   But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

Matt 25:35   I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Ephesians 2:19   Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Matt 25:36   Naked, and ye clothed me…

Revelation 16:15   Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Matt 25:37   …..I was sick and ye visited me:….

Matthew 9:12   But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

Matt 25:37   ….I was in prison, and ye came unto me

2 Timothy 2:26   And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Isaiah 61:1   The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Matt 25:37   Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

Matt 25:38   When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

Matt 25:39   Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

Matt 25:40   And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me.

But to the goats on the left,,,
    …you didn't visit the captives and feed them with food and water (you didn't give them truth), They were hungry for truth.

…they were sick, and you didn't give them good medicine to heal them (truth)  

…they were strangers, and you didn't take them in (you left them there, no truth),

…they were naked and you didn't clothe them (gave them no truth)  

This parable is speaking on spiritual terms.

Don't get confused.

The Lord has true labourers that he sends out, and they guide those who are sick from being fed strange flesh (false doctrine) and they are starving for truth (hungry & thirsty) and these labourers lead the captives out of the prison house by feeding them with truth, leading them to the Lamb..

God bless you all, my brothers and sisters.

Hi J42,
    No I do not think the knowledge you offer here is factual.
    It is what the judgement is about.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2014,19:57)
    Hi J42,
    No I do not think the knowledge you offer here is factual.
    It is what the judgement is about.

Hi Nick

The great judgement happens after the 1000 years.
    We all know this.
    But when Christ comes, he separates the goats from the sheep also.
    He collects all his sheep, and the goats get left behind.
    The goats do not inherit the kingdom.
    There will be survivors of the gentiles, at the coming.
    The ones that supposedly worshipped Christ, but they missed out.
    So there will be some there that will know they missed out on the Kingdom.
    This is where there will be gnashing of the teeth.
    They will regret it, and will kick themselves.

So what exactly do you not agree with.
    Do tell?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi j42,
    You say
    “There will be survivors of the gentiles, at the coming.
    They will regret it, and will kick themselves.”

The white throne judgement is for all who are RAISED after the 1000 yrs and are not in Christ.
    Your ideas are added to what is written

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2014,04:30)
    Hi j42,
    You say
    “There will be survivors of the gentiles, at the coming.
    They will regret it, and will kick themselves.”

Nick

But I am not speaking of the Great White Judgement.  But of the coming when Christ comes to judge the nations. He punishes them, and takes away their dominion.

Do you understand that the Wrath of God is the 7 angels with the 7 trumpets?
    Jesus comes or else no flesh would be saved.  He comes to stop that War.  
    Babylon is destroyed at the 7th trumpet, at the coming.  
    The rule of Babylon, the system of how the world operated, under the influence of Satan is no more.
    A lot of flesh will be killed by the 7 angels, and also at the coming, but there will be survivors of the gentiles also.
    They will be living outside the kingdom area.  
    So there are still nations, but their dominion taken away.

These gentiles have been spared, and now they will learn Christ.  They are given a second chance, and have seen all happening with their eyes. They are the new witnesses of the coming of Christ (of a new generation)  This will have a huge impact on them.

Philippians 2:10   That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Those who are already dead at the coming and not in Christ, will know they missed out on the 2nd Judgement.
    Those who survive the 2nd coming will be sifted out of the kingdom also, but their lives spared.
    They will live outside the kingdom area.  They remain flesh.  They did not take part in the quickening.

The white throne judgement is for all who are RAISED after the 1000 yrs and are not in Christ.
    Your ideas are added to what is written

This is against scripture what you state, because the 2nd Judgement, consists of those also who turned to Christ during the millennium.  Those whose names are written in the lambs book of life.  The goats to the left and the sheep to the right, a second and final dividing.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Show us the matters judged at the sheep and goat great white throne judgement.
    Surely it is ONLY according to how they have treated CHRIST.

Or can you add to this?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account