The sheep on the right

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 17 2012,22:27)
    FOR ALL:

The greek word translated as “Mansions” in John14:1 is the same greek word used at John14:23….”abode”!  V23…If a man love me, he will keep(hold fast to, love) my words and my father will love him, and we will come unto him and make our…abode…in him!….v1 SHOULD READ….IN MY FATHERS HOUSE ARE MANY PLACES OF ABODE…..I GO(lay down my life) TO PREPARE A PLACE [TO DWELL] IN YOU….AND I WILL COME AGAIN(in a new spirit form) and receive you unto myself….that where I am(in heaven w/God) YOU MAY BE ALSO….!

Jesus came in spirit form and he and the Father make their abode, home, house, temple, church, body…within those that accept and believe the true words of God from Jesus.  TK

Hi Tim,

It may take the others a while to understand this, so please be patient with them.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 17 2012,22:27)
    FOR ALL:

The greek word translated as “Mansions” in John14:1 is the same greek word used at John14:23….”abode”!  V23…If a man love me, he will keep(hold fast to, love) my words and my father will love him, and we will come unto him and make our…abode…in him!….v1 SHOULD READ….IN MY FATHERS HOUSE ARE MANY PLACES OF ABODE…..I GO(lay down my life) TO PREPARE A PLACE [TO DWELL] IN YOU….AND I WILL COME AGAIN(in a new spirit form) and receive you unto myself….that where I am(in heaven w/God) YOU MAY BE ALSO….!

Jesus came in spirit form and he and the Father make their abode, home, house, temple, church, body…within those that accept and believe the true words of God from Jesus.  TK

Only a very few of them ftk.
    Sad to say.

Wakeup
    Participant

FTK.

See acts 1:9–11.

VERSE. 10. And when they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up; behold two men stood by them in white apparel;(angels)

VERSE11. which also said, ye men of galilee,why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus,which is taken up from you into heaven SHALL SO COME IN LIKE MANNER AS YE HAVE SEEN HIM GO INTO HEAVEN.

REV1:7. Behold ,he cometh with clouds;AND EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM and they also which pierced him;and ALL KINDREDS OF THE EARTH SHALL WAIL BECAUSE OF HIM.
    Even so,amen.(who pierced him? the jews)

There is nothing secret about his coming;every eye shall see.(EVERY).

please consider these scriptures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 14 2012,00:12)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 08 2012,22:46)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,19:05)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2012,09:10)
    all

how many pens does the shepherd (Christ ) has ????

Pierre

PIERRE.

IN MY FATHERS HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS,IF IT WERE NOT SO I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU.

WAKEUP.

sorry that is not what I have ask ,read the houses are related to the positions in heaven ,

not to the flocks and sheep pens
    John 10:16   And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and THERE SHALL BE one fold, and one shepherd.

yes that it so they are two flock and two pens ,
    one for heaven one for the earth,

Pierre

Hi pierre.

The other sheep Jesus was talking about are the gentiles.
    The jews are the sheep; the gentiles are the other sheep.
    all the sheeps are on earth,to be preached to.

wakeup.

wakeup

yes ,but after Peter was send to Cornelius the door was open to all,men and so the Jews were equally seen as gentiles,no difference

so that some of the gentiles where called to be part of the 144k

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

all

Pierre

PIERRE.

WAKEUP.

sorry that is not what I have ask ,read the houses are related to the positions in heaven ,

John 10:16   And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and THERE SHALL BE one fold, and one shepherd.

Pierre

Hi pierre.

Many mansions; Many dimensions:1st heaven,2nd heaven,—-
    Paul mentioned the 3rth heaven: 2 cor 12:2.

wakeup.

ftk
    Participant

Wakeup: Come on man….Hes not talking dimensions there. Where do you think is God? Where is the Temple of God? Does God dwell in his temple? Where is the house of the lord? Doesn't Jesus and God dwell in our hearts? Where is the church? Is it not the body of Christ? Didn't Jesus say he and the Father would come and make their “abode” [living quarters] in a person that “abides in his words?? TK

Wakeup
    Participant

FTK.

The kingdom in heaven is Gods kingdom consisting of multitudes and multitudes of angels.
    His spirit dwells in us; only in them that are clean inside.
    Dont expect God inside a lukewarm christian.
    I am sure you agree with me on this?
    If you allowed the light to come in; darkness will go out.
    If you allow the light to dim; darkness will come in.
    If you allow the light to go out; darkness will take over your life.

wakeup.

ftk
    Participant

wakeup:

The kingdom in heaven is Gods kingdom consisting of multitudes and multitudes of angels……[JESUS BROUGHT THE KINGDOM TO EARTH AS EVERYONE KNOWS…''THY KINGDOM COME''…..LUKE 17:21….IT DOESN'T COME WITH OBSERVATION…IT IS WITHIN MANKIND!]

His spirit dwells in us; only in them that are clean inside…..[ARE YOU CLEANSED OF ALL SIN (HAVE NO SIN) MADE WHOLE, MADE RIGHTEOUS, AND PERFECT UNTO GOD….ALL BY FAITH ALONE? THEN YOU ARE CORRECT!]

Dont expect God inside a lukewarm christian.[GOD IS WHERE HE SAYS HE IS NOT WHERE YOU SAY HE IS]

I am sure you agree with me on this?[THAT WOULD DEPEND ON WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF ''LUKEWARM'' IS!]

If you allowed the light to come in; darkness will go out…..[CORRECT]

If you allow the light to dim; darkness will come in……[DARKNESS CAN NEVER OVERTAKE LIGHT! IT CAN ONLY BLOCK LIGHT. TURN ON A LIGHT AND DARKNESS WILL INSTANTLY FLEE!!]

If you allow the light to go out; darkness will take over your life……[TO REJECT THE LIGHT… YOU HAVE BLOCKED THE LIGHT….IT IS STILL THERE BUT NOT VISIBLE…THEN YOU WILL LIVE IN DARKNESS]

DARKNESS HAS NO POWER TO CAUSE….ONLY TO DECEIVE AND TRICK YOU OF YOUR POWER OF CHOICE! DARKNESS CANNOT TAKE OVER ANYTHING!!

IMO, TK

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 22 2012,21:58)
    wakeup:

The kingdom in heaven is Gods kingdom consisting of multitudes and multitudes of angels……[JESUS BROUGHT THE KINGDOM TO EARTH AS EVERYONE KNOWS…''THY KINGDOM COME''…..LUKE 17:21….IT DOESN'T COME WITH OBSERVATION…IT IS WITHIN MANKIND!]

His spirit dwells in us; only in them that are clean inside…..[ARE YOU CLEANSED OF ALL SIN (HAVE NO SIN) MADE WHOLE, MADE RIGHTEOUS, AND PERFECT UNTO GOD….ALL BY FAITH ALONE? THEN YOU ARE CORRECT!]

Dont expect God inside a lukewarm christian.[GOD IS WHERE HE SAYS HE IS NOT WHERE YOU SAY HE IS]

I am sure you agree with me on this?[THAT WOULD DEPEND ON WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF ''LUKEWARM'' IS!]

If you allowed the light to come in; darkness will go out…..[CORRECT]

If you allow the light to dim; darkness will come in……[DARKNESS CAN NEVER OVERTAKE LIGHT! IT CAN ONLY BLOCK LIGHT. TURN ON A LIGHT AND DARKNESS WILL INSTANTLY FLEE!!]

If you allow the light to go out; darkness will take over your life……[TO REJECT THE LIGHT… YOU HAVE BLOCKED THE LIGHT….IT IS STILL THERE BUT NOT VISIBLE…THEN YOU WILL LIVE IN DARKNESS]

DARKNESS HAS NO POWER TO CAUSE….ONLY TO DECEIVE AND TRICK YOU OF YOUR POWER OF CHOICE! DARKNESS CANNOT TAKE OVER ANYTHING!!  

IMO, TK

HI FTK.

So the kingdom is here today; for 2000yrs now,is this correct?
    So where do we go to celebrate the feast of tabernacles yearly?

Why are the places of worship not in harmony? Is the king not able to bring harmony to his church?(Is he not the head of the body, of the church?)
    Does this scripture mean anything.”HE SHALL RULE WITH A ROD OF IRON.''

Rev12:5. And she brought forth a man child,WHO WAS TO RULE –ALL NATIONS–WITH A ROD OF IRON—

ALL NATIONS?? IRAK,AFGANITAN, KOREA,THE MUSLEM NATIONS,IRAN,AMERICA,EUROPE,AFRICA, ISIA???
    So Jesus is ruling them now; with a rod of iron??

Your doctrine haa been put together by mens books(strange flesh.)
    We must not feed on strange flesh, and Christ flesh;You only get a spiritual belly ache.

Gods kingdom will come,and it will manifest in israel with the capitol city; JERUSALEM. A KING THAT WILL BRING PEACE,AND THE ONE SPIRIT. NOT CONFUSION.

And it will consist of all israelites(flesh israelites) that have been brought back,by choice.Brought back in the flesh(revived).
    The saints that has been resurrected in the first resurrection, will teach them and rule over them, as kings and priests,for a 1000yrs. With no satan around.He is made impotent for a 1000yrs.

It took me 41 yrs to see the big picture,by seeking the scriptures only.Christ always keeps his promise; seek and ye shall find.

My regards to you .

wakeup.

ftk
    Participant

As long as you “see” and “hear” the New Testament scriptures with physical eyes and ears you will not perceive the kingdom(ruling power) of God dwelling within.

One that is of flesh(physical ways) will see, hear and perceive that way.

God is spirit and his words are spirit truth full of only life…..no spiritual death!

One that recreates his mind with spirit truth from God through Jesus is born anew into the spirit/thought/dream world, non-physical, that is see and understood in the heart! One that is born of Spirit is Spirit! See and hear the words of God in dreams and visions and you will know the truth….and the truth will make you free!

……So the kingdom is here today; for 2000yrs now,is this correct?……[JESUS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD….HE CAME AND HIS WILL IS BEING DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN]……

…….So where do we go to celebrate the feast of tabernacles yearly?……[THERE ARE NO MORE FEAST DAYS OR SABBATH DAYS THEY ARE ALL SUMMED UP IN ……THIS IS THE DAY OF THE LORD….]

…….Why are the places of worship not in harmony?…..THE PLACE OF WORSHIP IS IN THE CHURCH WHICH IS HIS BODY, THE HUMAN]….. Is the king not able to bring harmony to his church?…….[YOU MUST ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION….ARE YOU ABLE TO BRING HARMONY INTO YOUR KINGDOM WITH GOD?]……….(Is he not the head of the body, of the church?)…..[YES, ABSOLUTELY, JESUS IS KING OF kings and LORD OF lords….he is the HEAD OF THE BODY]…..!

God and Jesus with the Holy Spirit dwell within the human being….Pure love within us…but love doesn't control others…so we are the ones who either rule by God or rule by darkness and deception! The kingdom is purified knowledge from God to continue to be given freely to all who will accept and receive! We are the messengers of the truth of God now! Jesus passed the baton to us to administer Gods love and truth to the dying world. THE TRUTH IS THE SALVATION AND PERFECTION YOU HAVE FROM JESUS……NOT, HERE'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO ACCEPT OR PROTECT IT.

Does this scripture mean anything.”HE SHALL RULE WITH A ROD OF IRON.''……[THE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD OF THE WORD OF GOD OR ROD OF IRON DOES TWO WORKS FOR GOD IN THIS DAY……..ONE SIDE BUILDS UP PLANTS CREATES LIFE AND LOVE, AND HEALING…..THE OTHER SIDE TEARS DOWN, KILLS AND DESTROYS WITH FIRE…ALL WRONG THINKING, SIN THINKING, EVIL THINKING, ALL CUT AWAY, BOUND UP AND BURNED AWAY….]…..GOD DOES NOT KILL HIS OWN CREATION…..JUST THE WRONG THINKING!

Paul said OUR WARFARE IS NOT CARNAL/physical… we wrestle not against flesh and blood or brothers and sisters or human beings that are lost in sin/wrong thinking……our fight is against principalities, powers ruler of the darkness(wrong thinking) of the dark part of this world…..SPIRITUAL WARFARE…NOT PHYSICAL…..SPIRITUAL, ERRANT/SINFUL THINKING. IMO, TK

Wakeup
    Participant

FtK.

where are your scriptures?
    This is a doctrine made up outside the scriptures,reading between the lines.
    in your opinion God has no kingdom in heaven,its now on earth.

Who are your kings and priests ruling you.what are their names? is it billy graham,robert shuller,benny hin?The pope?
    can you mention some?

Where are the israelites that have been brought back?
    where is Abraham,isaac and jacob; do you meet them sometimes. do you have tea with them,because they should be also in the kingdom?

Your are living in a kingdom, that is pie in the sky.
    Do you have supper with christ on one table?
    Where are the 24 elders?
    Gods kingdom is now,where is Gods throne?
    your kingdom has no king,your king is in your mind.
    they have placed it in your mind.

Is babylon destroyed;in your opinion?
    has the towers fallen;is babylon a heap?
    You have things upside down.

babylon has to be destroyed first,then Christ will set up his kingdom; a true kingdom,not just a visionary kingdom.

Christ coming will be seen by all eyes;he will come as he went up to his father.
    If one knows the scriptures,one can see the kingdom in the mind;this is where you get confused by the kingdom is not seen by vision.

But when the kingdom will be manifest,we will see our king,and our priests,and Abraham and Isaac, ans Jacob,and Jerusalem. we will teach all over the earth, THE TRUTH, for knowledge will cover the earth as the sea cover the earth.
    Not today ,but coming soon.

Today ,divers kinds of doctrines are being preached.
    God said ''THE LAND IS DESOLATE''.
    Behold a king shall reign in righteousness. AND PRINCES SHALL RULE IN JUDGEMENT.(i cant see any today)(they suppose to have ruled for 2000years now,where are they)??

Many days and years shall ye be troubled,ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail,the gathering shall not come.

tremble ye women that are at ease; be troubled,ye careless ones;strip you and make you bare and gird sackcloth upon your loins.

wakeup.

ftk
    Participant

WAKEUP: It is obvious you are not answering my questions or statements so just a bunch of you said…i said…you did…no I didn't is a waste of time. You have no spiritual insight that I can see. Therefore you will not “see”(understand) the Kingdom of God. You perceive in a physical way the scriptures you read. One must be born of spirit to find the Spirit/truth of God. Kingdoms and cities and walls, and wars and churches and temples and true food and true drink and the flesh if Jesus…..all things must be spiritually appraised to be from the Spirit of God. Jesus gave us the spirit of truth.

There is no physical land or city or dirt or clay or building or temple or church et.al.! HERE THE SPIRIT OF GOD! Jesus is everything that the prophets prophesied of to come. He told you that they were up to John the Baptist but you won't hear it! You choose to watch for some ridiculous city in the sky and horses and swords and kings and kingdoms. YOU MUST BE BORN OF SPIRIT OF THESE TRUTHS!

ALL WAS LEADING UP TO JESUS AND SINCE THEN THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS PREACHED! Now lets see what you heard. Since Jesus the good news is to be preached and then they all come back? Yes? NO?…..

THE GOSPEL OR GOOD NEWS IS THE KINGDOM(ruling spiritual power) THAT DWELLS WITHIN. GOD IS SPIRIT AND HIS WORDS ARE SPIRIT OF LIFE! IF YOU HEAR A SCRIPTURE THAT SOUNDS LIKE DEATH IT IS NOT FROM GOD….GOD/SPIRIT/IS LIFE, GOOD, FREEDOM, LOVE, PEACEFUL ET.AL.!

I will go if you have any desire to hear but I won't waste my time, there are many who desire to hear the truth. TK

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 24 2012,23:00)
    WAKEUP:  It is obvious you are not answering my questions or statements so just a bunch of you said…i said…you did…no I didn't is a waste of time. You have no spiritual insight that I can see. Therefore you will not “see”(understand) the Kingdom of God. You perceive in a physical way the scriptures you read. One must be born of spirit to find the Spirit/truth of God. Kingdoms and cities and walls, and wars and churches and temples and true food and true drink and the flesh if Jesus…..all things must be spiritually appraised to be from the Spirit of God. Jesus gave us the spirit of truth.

There is no physical land or city or dirt or clay or building or temple or church et.al.! HERE THE SPIRIT OF GOD! Jesus is everything that the prophets prophesied of to come. He told you that they were up to John the Baptist but you won't hear it! You choose to watch for some ridiculous city in the sky and horses and swords and kings and kingdoms. YOU MUST BE BORN OF SPIRIT OF THESE TRUTHS!

ALL WAS LEADING UP TO JESUS AND SINCE THEN THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS PREACHED! Now lets see what you heard. Since Jesus the good news is to be preached and then they all come back? Yes? NO?…..

THE GOSPEL OR GOOD NEWS IS THE KINGDOM(ruling spiritual power) THAT DWELLS WITHIN. GOD IS SPIRIT AND HIS WORDS ARE SPIRIT OF LIFE! IF YOU HEAR A SCRIPTURE THAT SOUNDS LIKE DEATH IT IS NOT FROM GOD….GOD/SPIRIT/IS LIFE, GOOD, FREEDOM, LOVE, PEACEFUL ET.AL.!

I will go if you have any desire to hear but I won't waste my time, there are many who desire to hear the truth.  TK

FK.

Dont run before you have answered those questions.
    Dont answer a question with a question.

Where is the power of that kingdom of yours,are the christians getting better? or did God say that he will send strong delusions so that they will be damned.(HE IS NOT HAPPY with your kingdom.).

Dont forget,to answer all my questions;defend your self with scriptures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 20 2012,06:22)

all

Pierre

PIERRE.

WAKEUP.

Pierre

Hi pierre.

wakeup.

wakeup

what is it that you know ??

because Paul;;2Co 12:3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows—

does NOT know

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,10:25)

all

Pierre

PIERRE.

WAKEUP.

Pierre

Hi pierre.

wakeup.

wakeup

because Paul;;2Co 12:3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows—

does NOT know

Pierre

Greetings Pierre.

Your questions seem to be genuine,and i am to glad to try to answer.

We know that the earth is one mansion,then paradise is one mansion,then heaven is one mansion.But there are more that we dont know of; like enoch was taken in the flesh to another mansion,and so is moses,and elijah.
    They are not taken up to heaven,but some other mansion that we dont know of.
    Jesus said; in my fathers house are many masions; he said MANY.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 25 2012,17:48)

all

Pierre

PIERRE.

WAKEUP.

Pierre

Hi pierre.

wakeup.

wakeup

does NOT know

Pierre

Greetings Pierre.

We know that the earth is one mansion,then paradise is one mansion,then heaven is one mansion.But there are more that we dont know of; like enoch was taken in the flesh to another mansion,and so is moses,and elijah.

wakeup.

wakeup

BUT THOSE ARE NOT THE HOUSES THAT CHRIST IS TALKING ABOUT ,

do you think that the apostles were dummy's??

they could see the planets and the sun, and stars

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS ,YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE (CHRIST)WAS TALKING ABOUT ??

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,11:03)

all

Pierre

PIERRE.

WAKEUP.

Pierre

Hi pierre.

wakeup.

wakeup

does NOT know

Pierre

Greetings Pierre.

wakeup.

wakeup

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING  IS ,YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE (CHRIST)WAS TALKING ABOUT  ??

Pierre

Pierre.

Do you realy think that Jesus was talking about buildings,or houses? You should know better than that.
    So what is the 3th heaven then,a building?
    1st heaven,a building, 2nd heaven, a building.

wakeup.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 25 2012,10:16)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 24 2012,23:00)
    WAKEUP:  It is obvious you are not answering my questions or statements so just a bunch of you said…i said…you did…no I didn't is a waste of time. You have no spiritual insight that I can see. Therefore you will not “see”(understand) the Kingdom of God. You perceive in a physical way the scriptures you read. One must be born of spirit to find the Spirit/truth of God. Kingdoms and cities and walls, and wars and churches and temples and true food and true drink and the flesh if Jesus…..all things must be spiritually appraised to be from the Spirit of God. Jesus gave us the spirit of truth.

I will go if you have any desire to hear but I won't waste my time, there are many who desire to hear the truth.  TK

FK.

Dont run before you have answered those questions.
    Dont answer a question with a question.

Where is the power of that kingdom of yours,are the christians getting better? or did God say that he will send strong delusions so that they  will be damned.(HE IS NOT HAPPY with your kingdom.).

Dont forget,to answer all my questions;defend your self with scriptures.

wakeup.

wakeup:

Jesus(the true word of God) is the way and the truth to God!(God is spirit) So the word of God(Jesus)is the truth of spirit.

Jesus said one must be born-again to ''see'' (understand) the Kingdom of God…why…because it is understood spiritually!

Jesus taught in parables or physical things we can relate to in picture form or dream form as a vision within the heart. The garden of God is the heart of man. The city of God is all that believe Jesus.

The physical world is not the spiritual world. Gods Kingdom is not of this physical world. Jesus said if my Kingdom were of this world my servants would be fighting for me. Jesus told pilot my kingdom is not of this (physical) world. The Kingdom of God is the truth(Jesus)of God. Jesus is the temple of God, the light of the temple, the doorway in the temple, the high priest of the temple. JESUS IS THE ETERNAL KINGDOM OF GOD that came(past tense) is come, is coming minute by minute, and will come future. The Kingdom IS AS SYMBOLICALLY SPEAKING, like a mustard seed planted in Gods garden(where the tree of life already is).

Can you hear anything spiritually yet? Jesus has taught those of spirit who have the spirit, spiritual truths in pictures, dreams, and visions. Do you have ''ears'' to hear? Do you have ''eyes” to see? If anyone is hardhearted and stiff-necked they cannot see.

Now, can you see Jesus coming on a white horse(sign of power) with a double-edged sword coming from his mouth(the words of
    God sent to do two things)….cut away the evil from man, all wrong, sinful thinking of mankind to be bundled and burned….or the word of God planted by digging into the ground and planting the seed/word of God in the garden of a mans heart to grow and become the largest tree in the garden! The tree of life(no death)

Or do you see a physical horse and Jesus accidentally swallowed a sword, handle first floating out of the sky to massacre his own creation in mass to rule with a rod of iron???

Let the spirit of God reveal the truth to you in spirit form and see with seeing eyes and hear with hearing ears what God is saying.

The Kingdom of God that I see and want to enable fully on earth is purified love of God, from God, through man, unto the entire world. God is trying to educate us to rule through us to a dying world the non-condemning truth of the love of God.

Apparently you are waiting for the world to change to what you think God is and then you will join in to the perfection instead of helping effect the change.

You say God is not happy with my Kingdom. First I don't have a Kingdom, its his Kingdom and God is love and so is the kingdom I'm building.
    TK

Wakeup
    Participant

FTK.

All These true followers in the world; where do they meet?
    Where do you meet? can you tell me?

Every one is a kingdom by it self,no communications with one another; no visible teachers,no visible king,no visible kingdom.
    No visible city,pain is still with them,tears still with them,wars still with them,floods still with them earthquakes,still with them,cyclones still with them,sickness still with them.
    And they say we are in the kingdom.

Where are the kings and priests? Abraham,Isaac,Jacob?

You still have not answered these questions.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 25 2012,21:22)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,11:03)

all

Pierre

PIERRE.

WAKEUP.

Pierre

Hi pierre.

wakeup.

wakeup

does NOT know

Pierre

Greetings Pierre.

wakeup.

wakeup

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING  IS ,YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE (CHRIST)WAS TALKING ABOUT  ??

Pierre

Pierre.

Do you realy think that Jesus was talking about buildings,or houses? You should know better than that.

wakeup.

wakeup

wakeup.

of cause not ,what Christ talk about are position in heaven ,God is a God of order ,and many things have to taken care of,

you really do not think that all the universe is holding there by magic ,I am sure Gods keep things in order so that his creation is well and soon be blessed by the end of wickedness

Christ kingdom is the government in the new heaven and on the new earth

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account