The secret powers of time

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 20 2010,01:51)

hi T8

good show,this is why ,you would be safe if you seek the kingdom first.

Pierre

Lightenup
    Participant

t8,
    I really enjoyed this! I'm not sure what being a member here has done to my time perspective but I would bet that it has affected it. Thanks for putting this up!

Baker
    Participant

Wow, how true that is. Especially about the Video Games. And Cultures does make a difference. I know coming from Germany that most German's are hard working people, but I also believe that Computer Games has changes many in my Home Country…. Very sad to me… Thank you for bringing that to us, I will certainly show this to our Daughter. Our Grandson just likes those Computer Games, and I think He uses those Games far to much….
    Thank you again….. Peace Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 21 2010,01:34)
    t8,
    I really enjoyed this!  I'm not sure what being a member here has done to my time perspective but I would bet that it has affected it.  Thanks for putting this up!

Yes, Kathi me too, in fact Georg is complaining I use the Computer to much, since I go to Face-Book also….. at least we do eat together and have also Family Dinner together….
    Peace Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    You are so funny. I posted this video to my facebook a few days ago and you told me not to listen to this guy.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 24 2010,22:46)
    Irene,
    You are so funny.  I posted this video to my facebook a few days ago and you told me not to listen to this guy.

What? I said what? If I did, I probable did not listen to the tape. Sometimes I do things like that. When I go on Face book I am, so busy with the two Farms, that I don't listen to all of what you and others state.. Sorry about that OK friends? Peace Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

No problem Irene!
    Love ya,
    Kathi

Proclaimer
    Participant

t8,
    I really enjoyed this!  I'm not sure what being a member here has done to my time perspective but I would bet that it has affected it.  Thanks for putting this up!

Thanks.

But looks like you already saw it.

:)

mikeangel
    Participant

Thanks! This was really, really good. Brings to mind the Columbine massacre and that those boys were screwed up by having no faith, no family life and no goals. That video explains it much more clearly, I totally agree with it. It also frightens me. Nowdays this type of behavior is the rule and not the exception, paired with the moral decline, how bad is it gonna get before Jesus comes?

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 25 2010,07:29)

t8,

Thanks.

But looks like you already saw it.

:)

Hi t8,
    I saw it here first and thought it was interesting so I posted it on my Facebook. I have even watched a few more that were done and liked the one about how people are motivated. Thanks for putting it up!

Baker
    Participant

t8  I was talking about the tape to our Granddaughter who is 18 years old.  She said:”  I can see it when I talk to the Junior High girls, how corrupt they are. And I do not want to be alive when they grow up.”  That is coming from a 18 year old…..Scary to say the least…..Irene

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account