The Second Death

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    If you are not wrong in saying Jesus returned before you could become a saint,
    you are lost
    except for hope in the mercy of God

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

If I am not wrong, how can I be lost?
    God does not wont any one to perish, but he will not be merciful to a sinner, unless he repents.
    How can I repent if I don't understand what to repent of? that is what Paul is talking about.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
    Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

All that are in their grave will hear his voice and come forth.
    They will then learn who Jesus is, and why they should listen, those that do will be saved; because, there is no other name by which you can be saved.
    And that will happen during the millennium, Christ will judge, teach all nations, not condemn them.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    You are lost if Jesus has returned.
    The door has closed and you have not entered.
    But you are wrong hoist by your own petard on false calculations.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick, your understanding matches your spelling.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    So as a gentile you have no hope outside of the Law.
    You have no hope in salvation through Jesus as that door has closed.
    Are you hopingto be among those taken from the highways and byways to fill the wedding feast?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Of course the reverse is also true.
    If you have been saved and are no longer at risk of the second death then Jesus has not returned.
    The door was open when you joined the saints and you can wait in joyous hope for that return or your resurrection.

I have no doubts and you should not have either should you?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 21 2009,18:18)
    Hi georg,
    So as a gentile you have no hope outside of the Law.
    You have no hope in salvation through Jesus as that door has closed.
    Are you hopingto be among those taken from the highways and byways to fill the wedding feast?

Nick

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

These are the ones taken from the highways and byways.
    Do you believe unless you are a guest in the wedding, you can't be saved?

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 21 2009,19:25)
    Hi Georg,
    If you have been saved and are no longer at risk of the second death then Jesus has not returned.
    The door was open when you joined the saints and you can wait in joyous hope for that return or your resurrection.

I have no doubts and you should not have either should you?

Nick

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
    Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

The only once that are safe from this final test are the saints, spirit beings, every one else is still at risk, even if he lived through the whole millennium; if he falls for Satan deceptions, he will die.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    The only saints left behind to face the final test are the sleepy bridesmaids.
    But you never even had a chance to become one if Jesus returned 109 years ago.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

I don't know what religion you grew up with, but what ever it was, it has impaired you from understanding truth.
    Correct me if I'm wrong; you believe the invitation to the wedding goes on indefinitely?
    You believe, we will see Jesus coming down from heaven riding on a white horse?
    You believe, all who know not Jesus, or have ignored the gospel, go into the lake of fire?
    Only three questions, lets see if you are man enough to answer them. Just yes or no will do.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    But the door to the feast closes at the return of the bridegroom.
    Praise God you are wrong as you may be invited.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Why am I not surprised that you avoided answering my questions again?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    You should not believe God has not given you a fair chance of salvation.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Why would I not believe that?
    But that was not one of my question.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    You have to develop your own ideas about being saved if you imagine the door of Christ is not open to you.

Cindy
    Participant

Nickodemus

You have a bad habit Nick, you change the subject when cornered.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    After the door of Jesus closes no man can even enter the way.
    Wrong understandings should not be defended.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Again you speak of something you don,t understand, and don't care to learn.
    The door that is shut, IF IN FACT IT IS SHUT?, is the door to the wedding. Nowhere in the bible will you find that all were to be invited.

Mat 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Can you read what it says? “for many be called, but few chosen.” that says that even from the ones that were called, not all would enter into the wedding hall.
    But even “IF” the door was shut, what makes you think you want, or can't be saved?
    The kingdom of God is not only made up of spirit beings; those that were chosen to be kings and priests will assist Christ in ruling over us humans.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    Yes you make up your own means of salvation.
    Whoever wants to save his own life will lose it.
    Rely on scripture and not your reasonings.

Cindy
    Participant

Nickodemus

Well, here we go again, you accuse but give no substance what your talking about.
    Why don't you for once explain yourself.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 386 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account