The Rapture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Yes M,
    Some saints does not sound convincing.

Marlin1
    Participant

Yes M,

Hi Nick,

The real point, I believe is that Saints raised from the dead.  Who or how many doesn't really matter is it.  The point is that they raised, HALLELUIAH  And so will we.

For to say there is no resurrection is to say that this scripture is false.

Praise the Lord, Come quickly Dear Jesus, Come quickly

God Bless
    Marlin

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes M,
    And to teach it has already happened has been warned against.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Nick,

John said he was not Elijah and Jesus said he was.  Was one of them wrong, NO.  They were speaking of two different Spirits of Elijah.

I suspect that Paul in Timothy was talking about the future rapture, not the one that already past, being that it is spoke of in Matthew.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,00:08)
    Hi Nick,

John said he was not Elijah and Jesus said he was.  Was one of them wrong, NO.  They were speaking of two different Spirits of Elijah.

I suspect that Paul in Timothy was talking about the future rapture, not the one that already past, being that it is spoke of in Matthew.

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

One was talking of the real Issiah and Christ was talking about the work of the prophet

Marlin1
    Participant

One was talking of the real Issiah and Christ was talking about the work of the prophet

T, Are you saying that John the Baptist didn't know what they were asking?

Jesus said that John fulfilled Malachi 3…..
    So then who is the Elijah Spirit to fulfill Malachi 4….

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,00:22)

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

They ask John if he was Elijah right ?

But Jesus says that he ad come Already

Elijah right ?

Marlin1
    Participant

No T,   JOHN 1:21 † And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.  

they ask John if he was THAT Elias?  John knew they were asking him if he was the Elias of Malachi 4. 

John knew who he was.  Malachi 3

*** CORRECTION *** Jesus didn't say this, John himself said it in Matthew 3.

Jesus said that Elias shall come and restore all things  **Malachi 4 (Not John)
    And Jesus went on to say.
    Elias has already come.    Malachi 3 (John)  ***** 2 different comings of the Elias Spirit.  Malachi 4 and Malachi 3…
    Jesus said that John was the Elias to come.

God Bless
    Marlin

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 12 2012,17:08)
    Hi Nick,

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi M,
    I think the Word knew more than John.
    He knew spiritual things

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 13 2012,00:24)

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,00:22)

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

Elijah right ?

m1

They ask John if he was Elijah right ?Jn 1:20 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Christ.’”
    Jn 1:21 They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?”
    He said, “I am not.”
    “Are you the Prophet?”(this would be the prophet Moses talked about Christ)
    He answered, “No.”

Elijah right ?

Mt 11:14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.
    Mt 11:15 He who has ears, let him hear.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,00:47)
    No T,   JOHN 1:21 † And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.  

they ask John if he was THAT Elias?  John knew they were asking him if he was the Elias of Malachi 4. 

John knew who he was.  Malachi 3

*** CORRECTION *** Jesus didn't say this, John himself said it in Matthew 3.

Jesus said that Elias shall come and restore all things  **Malachi 4 (Not John)
    And Jesus went on to say.
    Elias has already come.    Malachi 3 (John)  ***** 2 different comings of the Elias Spirit.  Malachi 4 and Malachi 3…
    Jesus said that John was the Elias to come.

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

m1

Jn 1:20 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Christ.’”
    He said, “I am not.”
    He answered, “No.”

but wen they ask him who he his then he quoted Isaiah 40;3 and john also accomplishes Mal 3-1

Elijah right ?

did I miss any thing???

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi T,

I believe you might of miss something.

Look here.
    The same Spirit that came on Elijah came a few times.

II KINGS 2:11 † And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
    12 † And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
    13 † He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;

The Spirit on Elijah was put on Elisha, do you see it?

As I believe that we agree, That John the Baptist had the Spirit of Elijah and fulfilled Mal 3. Also the Angel said of John that he would turn the hearts of the fathers to the children.

Now watch.
    It has been 2000 years since John and the earth has not burnt.

MALACHI 4:5 † Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
    6 † And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

John fulfill part of the above, he came to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children.  In other words, he turned those that believed the law of Moses,(fathers) to the the new church (children).

John didn't come to turn the hearts of the children(new church) to the fathers(back to the law).
    That was yet to come.
    Here is what Jesus said about it.

MAT 17:11 † And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
    12 † But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Jesus said two Elias's would come, one had already come (John) and one was yet to come (future from that time)

Jesus also said that this future Elias, would restore all things.  Now think about it, where does it say the John restored all things.

Now read this scripture and see this next Elias.  Rev 10:7

This Spirit of Elias in a man will turn the hearts of the Children (US) to the Fathers, (Pentecostal Fathers, the book of Acts)
    And this will happen just before the earth is burnt.

Can you see it T.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,09:13)
    Hi T,

I believe you might of miss something.

Look here.
    The same Spirit that came on Elijah came a few times.

II KINGS 2:11 † And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
    12 † And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
    13 † He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;

The Spirit on Elijah was put on Elisha, do you see it?

As I believe that we agree, That John the Baptist had the Spirit of Elijah and fulfilled Mal 3. Also the Angel said of John that he would turn the hearts of the fathers to the children.

Now watch.
    It has been 2000 years since John and the earth has not burnt.

MALACHI 4:5 † Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
    6 † And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

John fulfill part of the above, he came to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children.  In other words, he turned those that believed the law of Moses,(fathers) to the the new church (children).

John didn't come to turn the hearts of the children(new church) to the fathers(back to the law).
    That was yet to come.
    Here is what Jesus said about it.

MAT 17:11 † And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
    12 † But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Jesus said two Elias's would come, one had already come (John) and one was yet to come (future from that time)

Jesus also said that this future Elias, would restore all things.  Now think about it, where does it say the John restored all things.

Now read this scripture and see this next Elias.  Rev 10:7

This Spirit of Elias in a man will turn the hearts of the Children (US) to the Fathers, (Pentecostal Fathers, the book of Acts)
    And this will happen just before the earth is burnt.

Can you see it T.

God Bless
    Marlin

m1

this is religion food

the earth is burning for two thousand years,
    Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

the gathering of Christ sheep is going on ever sins he was resurrected ,separation,

NickHassan
    Participant

Good stuff Marlin.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi T,

You must believe that God is a God of confusion. Every man can find the right path and it is ok that everybody believes it different.

What I gave to you was SCRIPTURE, what you gave in kind, was your OPINION :(

Show a scripture that the earth has been burning for 2000 years?
    Show me a scripture of who fulfilled “turn the hearts of the children to the fathers”?
    Show me a scripture that show that Jesus didn't mean another Elias to come?
    Show me a scripture where Rev 10:7 is fulfilled?
    Show me scripture, not your WRONG OPINION   :(

He that believes in Him will do as He ASK!!

He that believes NOT, will be deceived.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,15:37)
    Hi T,

You must believe that God is a God of confusion. Every man can find the right path and it is ok that everybody believes it different.

Show me a scripture of who fulfilled “turn the hearts of the children to the fathers”?

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

you have many questions what shows that you need much more reading in the word of God and ask him for understanding,

I have your answers but you are not ready to see them and so i will refrain to give them to you ,
    but Gods spirit can help,providing you love God enough to listen to him and not interfere with your own spirit

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,15:37)
    Hi T,

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

you need more readings in scriptures to many question and not enough understanding

so you should look for your answers in scriptures ask me would just end up in arguing about things you should know and you do not ,

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi T,

you need more readings in scriptures to many question and not enough understanding

so you should look for your answers in scriptures ask me would just end up in arguing about things you should know and you do not ,

Again T, you don't want to believe what is shown with scripture and you show no SCRIPTURES of your own that pertain to the subject.

Isn't it better to say nothing then Condescending remarks.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,19:11)
    Hi T,

Again T, you don't want to believe what is shown with scripture and you show no SCRIPTURES of your own that pertain to the subject.

Isn't it better to say nothing then Condescending remarks.

God Bless
    Marlin

m1

ALL THIS BLA,BLA,BLA OF YOURS START WITH THIS ;;

m1

Jn 1:20 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Christ.’”
    He said, “I am not.”
    He answered, “No.”

but wen they ask him who he his then he quoted Isaiah 40;3 and john also accomplishes Mal 3-1

Elijah right ?

did I miss any thing???

Edited by terraricca on Mar. 13 2012,02:08

i HAVE GIVEN YOU IN A GENTILE WAY my answer but you came and contradict scriptures,so I show you my answer with scriptures ,and you still not happy

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 12 2012,09:48)

Yes M,

Hi Nick,

The real point, I believe is that Saints raised from the dead.  Who or how many doesn't really matter is it.  The point is that they raised, HALLELUIAH  And so will we.

For to say there is no resurrection is to say that this scripture is false.

Praise the Lord, Come quickly Dear Jesus, Come quickly

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Resurrection from death is a biblical principal,
    while a secret rapture is a religious fallacy.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account