THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

YES

After Napoleon humiliated the pope 1813, he no longer could threaten the kings and nobles of Europe, his power to rule was gone; you read this in

Dan 11:36 ¶ And the king (Napoleon) shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god (ruler), and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods (ruler of rulers, the pope), and shall prosper till the indignation (humiliation) be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

He no longer rules, but his influence is just as strong.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 18 2012,08:20)
    wakeup

YES

After Napoleon humiliated the pope 1813, he no longer could threaten the kings and nobles of Europe, his power to rule was gone; you read this in

Dan 11:36 ¶ And the king (Napoleon) shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god (ruler), and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods (ruler of rulers, the pope), and shall prosper till the indignation (humiliation) be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.  

Georg

Pastry.

The POPE is not ruling all the people today,I am not ruled by the POPE and his doctrine. Are you?

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 18 2012,08:34)

wakeup

YES

Georg

Pastry.

The POPE is not ruling all the people today,I am not ruled by the POPE and his doctrine. Are you?

wakeup.

You have problems with your eyes?

Or can't you read English?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 18 2012,11:55)

wakeup

YES

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

Pastry.

Now you are saying that its his influence.
    What is it now?
    My question; Is he influencing all the world,including the jews?

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 18 2012,12:01)

wakeup

YES

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

Pastry.

What is it now?

finish your milk

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 18 2012,12:09)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 18 2012,12:01)

wakeup

YES

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

Pastry.

What is it now?

finish your milk

Pastry.

No comment,nothing to say.

wakeup.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account