The Muslim Fight

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

You are not a christian as you say.

Why the pretence?

Ed J
    Participant

If Muhammad believed in Jesus why did he tell his followers to fight the Christians who are spreading Christ’s message?

Explain in more detail…..You do know that Jesus doesn’t equate to Christianity, right? People calling themselves Christian but are Idol worshipers are still Idol worshipers and Trinitarians are polytheist, you do know that right?

Hi BD,

“For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and
    they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.” (Mark 9:31)

Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
    Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?” (Luke 24:25-26)

sura 9,30
    “the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!”

Muhammad is the false prophet of Revelation – how perverse is he – the false god al-Lah

B’shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi BD,

“For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and
    they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.” (Mark 9:31)

Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
    Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?” (Luke 24:25-26)

sura 9,30
    “the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!”

Muhammad is the false prophet of Revelation – how perverse is he – the false god al-Lah

The Son of Man in no way other metaphor can be the son of God, however this has always been the pagan theme men being the sons of the gods, this way is corrupt therefore it is fought against just as you fight against certain teachings…..but let me ask you because I don’t even know what you believe(it’s difficult with chrisians and also hindus)

What is Jesus…is he a man or a god or half man half god?
    did he have a pre-existence, only a human existence?
    is he a pre-existing God being called the word transformed, or was the word something spiritual out of God’s expression?
    Can God save without Jesus or he cannot save without Jesus?
    will the Jews who do not believe in Jesus be saved?
    Will the Muslims who believe in Jesus as Christ be condemned?
    Is the Holy spirit a god or part of a trinity?
    do you believe in the trinity?
    do you believe that God and Jesus are God’s but the Spirit is something else?
    Is Jesus returning?
    do you still use the numbers as a prophecy tool?

Can you answer these questions so I can know exactly what you believe in this way I can address you properly.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Still trying to set fires and promote confusion?

You knew him yet now proclaim your ignorance to suit your ends.

You may choose to live in confusion and strife but peace and joy are our inheritance.

bodhitharta
    Participant

I don’t even know what you believe either Nick, Is Jesus “God”? Is Jesus “lord”? Is a lord a God? what do you believe?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

What does scripture say?

That is what I believe.

But you take only a few parts you find acceptable.

Ed J
    Participant

What is Jesus…is he a man or a god or half man half god?
    did he have a pre-existence, only a human existence?
    is he a pre-existing God being called the word transformed, or was the word something spiritual out of God’s expression?
    Can God save without Jesus or he cannot save without Jesus?
    will the Jews who do not believe in Jesus be saved?
    Will the Muslims who believe in Jesus as Christ be condemned?
    Is the Holy spirit a god or part of a trinity?
    do you believe in the trinity?
    do you believe that God and Jesus are God’s but the Spirit is something else?
    Is Jesus returning?
    do you still use the numbers as a prophecy tool?

Can you answer these questions so I can know exactly what you believe in this way I can address you properly.

Hi BD,

Would you like me to start a thread called “What does Ed J believe?” ?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Yes

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

2Cor4.3

“And even if our gospel is veiled,it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, so they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God”

Does this apply to you?

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

The teaching of the Trinity is blaspheme as it declares God was tempted by evil. My God cannot be tempted by evil.

Does the false teaching of Islam claim God can be tempted by evil?

Those that teach the Trinity have a history of executing those that believe Jesus is not God.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I seems to apply to most, and possibly all, of us here and though I may be clearer on some points I am not sure of others. That at least makes it seem like I am blind in part.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Nick

2Cor4.3

“And even if our gospel is veiled,it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, so they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God”

Here again this can not have anything to do with Islam but how can the statement talk about the Gospel being veiled at all, If Jesus was crucified for the sins of man and you believe that isn’t that the gospel? so what is veiled or could be veiled. Vultures don’t flock where the living is so if their is a dead Body there they will gather. You can’t have Christianity without the concept of Jesus taking the sinners place because it’s entire force is behind that idea which made it so popular especially to Pagans because essentially Christianity is a blend of Judaism and Paganism.

Job 9:24 The whole earth is in the hands of the wicked, and God blinds the eyes of the judges. If he’s not the one who does it, who is?

You seem to not understand once you see the hybrid effect of Christianity you start understanding that “Satan” cannot function without the authority of GOD just as in the case of Job so he can in no way blind God does it all, I mean TRUE GOD and God says it Himself. Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Islam is a pure religion there is no mish mosh of paganism it is the purification of Religion itself you cannot go to a SINGLE Muslim and they not know that there is only ONE GOD but Christianity varies sometimes from one person to the other sometimes God is one sometimes two and most times three and sometimes he sends Himself down to earth to Kill Himself to offer up Himself to Himself so he forgive His own creation it really has identity issues. Wait a minute you say?

King James 2000 Bible
    For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Genesis 11:7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.

Psalm 55:9 Lord, confuse the wicked, confound their words, for I see violence and strife in the city.

You see so God is or is not…this is your religion

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

You tell us Jesus is a blessed anointed man then from the other side of your mouth deny his words and his teachings.

You serve another master and hate this blessed anointed man.

Your pure religion is of the mind of men.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Your smooth talking ways expose your constant hostility to the God of Israel and His Son.

Your inconsistency divides your message.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Your pathetic one upmanship shows that your religion is of the competitive minds of foolish men.

God is greater than your leaders who deny Him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Clearly you are only following your religion because it satisfies your mind and you are able to be in control.

“There is no fear of God before their eyes..”

bodhitharta
    Participant

Nick

Where is the scripture supporting your claims?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

There is no scripture supporting your irreverent behaviours.

They are not of the ways of our God.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Nick

Did God create Jesus for the sole purpose of sacrificing him?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Do you not know the plan of God or are you wanting to mock Him?

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 160 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account