The Muslim Fight

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

The whole point of my posting here is to make it clear that God is greater than Jesus His Christ and the only resistance here is Christians Worshiping Jesus far above GOD whom although you call Him Father you treat Him secondary to Christ if that were not true we would have no argument

shimmer
    Participant

Bod, the question should be: WHO is your Teacher.

Is it Mohammad, Is it Jesus? Is it Ourselves?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 16 2012,14:34)
    The whole point of my posting here is to make it clear that God is greater than Jesus His Christ and the only resistance here is Christians Worshiping Jesus far above GOD whom although you call Him Father you treat Him secondary to Christ if that were not true we would have no argument

Hi BD,

When you said “GOD” two times in this post,
    why did you not use the definite article?
    And why do you say that “Al” in Arabic,
    which means “THE”, is part of God?

B'shem
    YHVH

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Bod.

Not EVERYONE on here believes that Jesus is God, or Jesus is equal to God, in fact, most on here believe that Jesus is the Son of God – just as the Scriptures say.

Jesus said to them, “Who do you say that I am?”
    Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
    And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jona! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven”

This is what I believe.
    This is what most on this Forum believe. (Except for maybe four or five posters)
    This is what Jehovah's Witnesses believe.
    It is what Christadelphians believe.

Etc.

Bod, what you CANNOT see is the Spiritual Battle that we are in, in these last end Days.
    Bod, we are in 2nd Thessalonians 2.

Let no one deceive you in any way; for that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
    Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you this?
    And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
    And then the lawless one will be revealed, and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by his appearing and his coming.
    The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
    Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

A strong delusion has already been sent Bod.  And it is Us who are trying to fight against the strong Delusion that has been sent so that We are not also decieved.  Why are they deceived?  Because they refused to believe the truth and so be saved.  We are fighting to stay awake, as Jesus said.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 16 2012,14:38)
    Bod, the question should be: WHO is your Teacher.

Is it Mohammad,  Is it Jesus?  Is it Ourselves?

Christ taught to believe in God above all else, this is what Muslims believe. Muhammad taught the same thing.

Only Christians teach to Worship Jesus even above God if you look at 90% of the posts here they are about Jesus not about God I think most Christians don't really even like God the way they behave they are stuck on Jesus being more important than the one whom sent him. It is SICK

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 16 2012,19:40)
    Hi Bod.

Not EVERYONE on here believes that Jesus is God, or Jesus is equal to God, in fact, most on here believe that Jesus is the Son of God – just as the Scriptures say.

Jesus said to them, “Who do you say that I am?”
    Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
    And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jona! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven”

This is what I believe.
    This is what most on this Forum believe. (Except for maybe four or five posters)
    This is what Jehovah's Witnesses believe.
    It is what Christadelphians believe.

Etc.

Bod, what you CANNOT see is the Spiritual Battle that we are in, in these last end Days.
    Bod, we are in 2nd Thessalonians 2.

Let no one deceive you in any way; for that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
    Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you this?
    And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
    And then the lawless one will be revealed, and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by his appearing and his coming.
    The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
    Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

A strong delusion has already been sent Bod.  And it is Us who are trying to fight against the strong Delusion that has been sent so that We are not also decieved.  Why are they deceived?  Because they refused to believe the truth and so be saved.  We are fighting to stay awake, as Jesus said.

You do believe that Jesus is equal to God because you make your salvation dependent on Jesus not on God and therefore in your equation Jesus is more important than God. It IS SICK

shimmer
    Participant

Bod,

Do Jehovahs Witnesses worship Jesus over God?
    Christadelphians, etc?

No.

However, they DO believe that Jesus is the Son of God – and therefore their Teacher – just as I do, Just as MANY here do.

You do believe that Jesus is equal to God…

No I do not!

…because you make your salvation dependent on Jesus not on God

Bod, actually, IF I am saved (I don't assume that I am – I consider myself to be a hopeless case before God, and I hope that God can forgive me).  IF I am saved, it is God who saves through Jesus Christ the Saviour and the Messiah.  He is the saviour of the whole world the Scriptures say.  And there is salvation in no other name.

“Then Peter, having been filled with the Holy Spirit, said unto them: 'Rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,  if we to-day are examined concerning the good deed to the ailing man, by whom he hath been saved,  be it known to all of you, and to all the people of Israel, that in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye did crucify, whom God did raise out of the dead, in him hath this one stood by before you whole.  'This is the stone that was set at nought by you — the builders, that became head of a corner; and there is not salvation in any other, for there is no other name under the heaven that hath been given among men, in which it behoveth us to be saved“.  Acts 8

It IS SICK

What is sick about that Bod?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 16 2012,21:40)
    Bod,

Do Jehovahs Witnesses worship Jesus over God?
    Christadelphians, etc?

No.

However, they DO believe that Jesus is the Son of God – and therefore their Teacher – just as I do, Just as MANY here do.

You do believe that Jesus is equal to God…

No I do not!

…because you make your salvation dependent on Jesus not on God

Bod, actually, IF I am saved (I don't assume that I am – I consider myself to be a hopeless case before God, and I hope that God can forgive me).  IF I am saved, it is God who saves through Jesus Christ the Saviour and the Messiah.  He is the saviour of the whole world the Scriptures say.  And there is salvation in no other name.

“Then Peter, having been filled with the Holy Spirit, said unto them: 'Rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,  if we to-day are examined concerning the good deed to the ailing man, by whom he hath been saved,  be it known to all of you, and to all the people of Israel, that in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye did crucify, whom God did raise out of the dead, in him hath this one stood by before you whole.  'This is the stone that was set at nought by you — the builders, that became head of a corner; and there is not salvation in any other, for there is no other name under the heaven that hath been given among men, in which it behoveth us to be saved“.  Acts 8

It IS SICK

What is sick about that Bod?

no other name under the heaven

Why not believe in GOD IN HEAVEN for Salvation but if you must believe in a name UNDER the heaven then look to Jesus for salvation no problem but don't look down on those who LOOK UP TO GOD DIRECTLY in HEAVEN for SALVATION because GOD SAVES whom HE PLEASES

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 16 2012,17:51)

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

BD?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2012,08:07)

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

BD?

There is ONLY ONE worthy to be called “THE GOD” because there is no other god

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 17 2012,15:42)

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

BD?

Hi BD,

If there is no other god, then NO ARTICLE(a, an, the) is needed; “GOD”!   …GOT IT!   <– A Pierre slogan.

But you really don't get it, do you? Or at least you choose not to, well, that is your choice to make.
    The consequences of your decision falls directly upon YOUR shoulders, not mine. (Ezek.33:4-5)

B'shem
    YHVH

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 17 2012,08:26)

Why not believe in GOD IN HEAVEN for Salvation but if you must believe in a name UNDER the heaven then look to Jesus for salvation no problem but don't look down on those who LOOK UP TO GOD DIRECTLY in HEAVEN for SALVATION because GOD SAVES whom HE PLEASES

If Jesus is your Teacher, then Jesus leads you, and no-one else.  

The most lost and humble person – even someone outcasted from a forum – who is given the title of a 'Skeptic' could actually be the most saved one out of all of the others who think that they know it all.

I personally believe it is how you treat others, and the sign of a true believer is this – that they have love within their heart.  Love which can be felt even if in a situation where in the past you would feel anger.  I believe that this is the sign that you are on the right path, or heading the right way, or have the Spirit in you.

I know the difference in being lost and being saved, and being on the right path.  The right path has power in it, and has no fear.

I personally believe that if you don't have love, you don't know God.  I don't mean the kind of love where you just say it as words, or it is used as a tactic.  Love that is true is felt in the area of the front of your chest as a burning if it is from God.

And all of this is in the Bible – in Jesus' own words.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I think we can agree that such is based on false doctrine.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 17 2012,20:35)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 17 2012,08:26)

If Jesus is your Teacher, then Jesus leads you, and no-one else.  

The most lost and humble person – even someone outcasted from a forum – who is given the title of a 'Skeptic' could actually be the most saved one out of all of the others who think that they know it all.

I personally believe it is how you treat others, and the sign of a true believer is this – that they have love within their heart.  Love which can be felt even if in a situation where in the past you would feel anger.  I believe that this is the sign that you are on the right path, or heading the right way, or have the Spirit in you.

I know the difference in being lost and being saved, and being on the right path.  The right path has power in it, and has no fear.

I personally believe that if you don't have love, you don't know God.  I don't mean the kind of love where you just say it as words, or it is used as a tactic.  Love that is true is felt in the area of the front of your chest as a burning if it is from God.

And all of this is in the Bible – in Jesus' own words.

Hi BD,

What do you mean by “the most saved”?

B,shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2012,18:00)

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

BD?

Hi BD,

If there is no other god, then NO ARTICLE(a, an, the) is needed; “GOD”!   …GOT IT!   <– A Pierre slogan.

But you really don't get it, do you? Or at least you choose not to, well, that is your choice to make.
    The consequences of your decision falls directly upon YOUR shoulders, not mine. (Ezek.33:4-5)

B'shem
    YHVH

Do you worship Most High or do you worship “The Most High”?

The term Allāh is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- “the” and ʾilāh “deity, god” to al-lāh meaning “the [sole] deity, God” (ὁ θεὸς μόνος, ho theos monos).[8] Cognates of the name “Allāh” exist in other Semitic languages, including Hebrew and Aramaic.[9] Biblical Hebrew mostly uses the plural form (but functional singular) Elohim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 17 2012,20:54)

I think we can agree that such is based on false doctrine.

What is false doctrine? It seems to me You raise Jesus above God yourself

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 18 2012,02:53)

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

BD?

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

The term Allāh is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- “the” and ʾilāh “deity, god” to al-lāh meaning “the [sole] deity, God” (ὁ θεὸς μόνος, ho theos monos).[8] Cognates of the name “Allāh” exist in other Semitic languages, including Hebrew and Aramaic.[9] Biblical Hebrew mostly uses the plural form (but functional singular) Elohim.

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 16 2012,12:30)
    By the way there is no such being as Al-lah.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2012,15:56)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 18 2012,02:53)

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

BD?

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 16 2012,12:30)
    By the way there is no such being as Al-lah.

Exactly it is “ALLAH” HE is THE MOST HIGH creator of the heavens and earthyou call Him Jehovah others say Yahweh still others say Alaha or Elohim

terraricca
    Participant

bod

Exactly it is “ALLAH” HE is THE MOST HIGH creator of the heavens and earthyou call Him Jehovah others say Yahweh still others say Alaha or Elohim

but you are Muslim and the God Yahweh is the God of the Jews that open through his son the door for salvation ,there is only one way to salvation ,

there is no salvation trough Islam there is only enslavement to that false religion,does Allah has a SON ???NO ,so they are not the same god sorry but Islam is a false religion with no hope,

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 18 2012,16:43)
    bod

but you are Muslim and the God Yahweh is the God of the Jews that open through his son the door for salvation ,there is only one way to salvation ,

there is no salvation trough Islam there is only enslavement to that false religion,does Allah has a SON ???NO ,so they are not the same god sorry but Islam is a false religion with no hope,

Pierre

So everyone before Jesus came is doomed to Hell? Is Abraham, Jacob, Noah, Moses, Isaac all going to hell?
    According to you ot must be true because their was no Jesus no door and if he is the only way there was no way before him, right?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 160 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account