The millennium.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 21 2012,05:07)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,23:14)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 21 2012,00:10)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,19:05)
    Terra.

I am not teaching religion,I leave that to others.

The scriptures is my focus.
    I like to learn more and more.

wakeup.

then read the scriptures and believe in them and rely on them and make them your live and trust in the word of God because he then release his understanding to you

and stop to assume

Terra.

It is hard to teach someone from the bottom,someone that have no foundation regarding prophesies.

You dont even know that the prophesies needs to be put together, here a little and there a little,
    to bring the picture to view.

wakeup.

:D  :D ,you should be glad that it is not you (in your own eyes ) that is lacking that knowledge, and always remember God knows who is his ,

Terra.

Have you ever read the prophesies before,or was it just the gospels and epistles?

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU
    You say
    “I like to learn more and more.”
    Very good news

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2014,19:49)
    Hi WU
    You say
    “I like to learn more and more.”
    Very good news

Nick.

Stay on one or two and have it solved.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    You say
    “The gospel has been preached in all the earth as prophesied by Jesus; but he also said FOR A WITNESS.
    THE CHRISTIAN WORLD HAS NOT RECEIVED THE WHOLE TRUTH,(becauase of the deceiver) THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN WHEN CHRIST IS RULING, AND THE SAINTS WILL BE THE TEACHERS.THEN GOD SAID;KNOWLEDGE WILL COVER THE EARTH AS THE SEA COVER THE EARTH”

This your opinion that the saints will be teachers??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Scripture says they will be kings and judges.
    But you add teachers?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 28 2014,08:38)
    Hi WU,
    Scripture says they will be kings and judges.
    But you add teachers?

Nick.

You need to go deeper to understand.
    The surface is not enough.
    Lets see if you can understand this scriptures.

Isaiah 30:20 And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner
    *any more*, *but thine eyes shall see thy teachers*:

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Yes God does appoint and anoint teachers
    They do not do so themselves

journey42
    Participant

Nick

How do you know who God has appointed for his witness in these last days?  

He says there are 144K who follow the lamb wheresoever they go.  These are end time christians, so they must be appointed?
    Were they appointed by themselves? Or did God draw them to Christ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    I can tell you most who make such claims are false teachers.
    Christ does not appoint those who are not yet in His flock

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 28 2014,13:19)
    Hi J42,
    I can tell you most who make such claims are false teachers.
    Christ does not appoint those who are not yet in His flock

Nick

Of Course.  Why would Christ appoint those who are not in his flock?  You are not telling me anything I do not know.
    But do you know who is in his flock?  Are you all knowing?
    I'll give you a clue.
    First you have to be a changed man, if you are claiming to be part of the flock.
    Then you have to admit that after 40 years or so you havn't learn't much, because the spirit of truth has not performed in you.
    Then when someone of the flock points out to you, “where is your change, how come you keep accusing? with no evidence, and acting like the scribes and pharisees acted towards Christ?, and show contempt for your brothers, and you do nothing about it, but continue, and continue”..
    then who is going to listen to a word you say?
    You will make yourself look like a petty troublemaker. One who likes to divide brothers, and make himself look smart. One who is not like the other sheep, a changed man, but still acting like the world does.

First you have to suffer humility, get rid of pride, and if that man in you starts to change, and you start really feeding, then it is possible you can be part of the flock, to judge who speaks the truth and who doesn't, instead of running around implying that the Kingdom does not belong to such and such.
    You are making yourself the judge…based on what? no claims such as yet. Just giving scripture and not understanding them. So who made you a judge?
    Troublemaker, and you display it so openly. You hide not your sin.
    You are very entertaining however, and only bringing up our old posts, that were pushed down the line so fast, so you are really doing us a favour, and that I thank you for that.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    Those in the flock are clothed in Christ in baptism.[Gal3]
    Then they become brothers.

Reading the bible does not cut the mustard

journey42
    Participant

Nick

When the judge comes, are they still standing in baptism? or is the judge coming at the end of their walk?
    To clothe yourself you have to feed.
    You have not been feeding, but have using the bible for your own devious purposes. Unless you change, you will not be fed, and will be standing naked when the Lord comes.

It's all about CHANGE Nick, then the fruits of the spirit come.  If you have been reading then you will change, because the Word cuts, and it gives us a guide on what and how to change.

NickHassan
    Participant

hi J42,
    The final result is not known for each person.
    But the starting point is known and appointed.
    The food does not help till you become a sheep

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    You say
    “To clothe yourself you have to feed.
    You have not been feeding, but have using the bible for your own devious purposes. Unless you change, you will not be fed, and will be standing naked when the Lord comes.”

Empty threats when being clothed with knowledge is your own thought and not scriptural.

This is
    Gal 3
    For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

journey42
    Participant

Yes Nick,

Some people use the bible for their own gain.  Some use it for song lyrics, and producers will use it to make movies and profit, some use the Word for spite.
    others will use it to make themselves look like a sheep, but instead they are wolves that come in hoping to destroy anything valuable.

What you call am empty threat is true and in the scriptures. You need to read.  It applies to all of us.

I am not the judge, and if I was, I would probably be too merciful to some, but when Christ comes, he is going to be harsh, and I can see through you Nick, that something very powerful is holding you back.  I don't know how you let it in, but it's there, and it hates Wakeup and myself.
    The others don't really affect it much.  It's not bothering with them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    Nothing but love leads folks to try and rescue others from the fire

Jude
    But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

Wakeup
    Participant

Nick.

You need to have no hatred in your heart when quoting Holy scriptures,or you will be judged.

The world hates the light but love its own.

Matthew 5:23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

Matthew 5:24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 28 2014,15:42)
    Hi J42,
    Nothing but love leads folks to try and rescue others from the fire

Jude
    But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

Nick

Show me some love then.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    Seek ye first the kingdom is the loving invitation and warning from God.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 29 2014,06:09)
    Hi J42,
    Seek ye first the kingdom is the loving invitation and warning from God.

Nick

You are not telling us anything we do not know.

We are to love not only our brothers in Christ, but to love our enemies as well. This is what separates the children of God, from the children of the Devil.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account