The mark of the beast,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 12 2012,21:42)
    Hi Devo.

You should understand that it wont be easy to give away a doctrine that is embeded in the mind for years.
    It will take some time if the person is willing, and truly consider scriptures holy.

Take care.

wakeup.

look who is talking ,sees the preck but does not see the beam in his own eyes, :D :D

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 13 2012,03:37)

Hi Devo.

You should understand that it wont be easy to give away a doctrine that is embeded in the mind for years.
    It will take some time if the person is willing, and truly consider scriptures holy.

Take care.

wakeup.

look who is talking ,sees the preck but does not see the beam in his own eyes, :D  :D

Terra.

This is true.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 13 2012,05:07)

Hi Devo.

Take care.

wakeup.

look who is talking ,sees the preck but does not see the beam in his own eyes, :D  :D

Terra.

This is true.

wakeup.

I know it is true ,but you also should understand that you are doing the same thing ,

look at all your projections ,to me it looks like the only interest you have is this verse ;18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

it seems to me that you try to show that you have that wisdom and that understanding ,but do you ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 13 2012,10:22)

Hi Devo.

Take care.

wakeup.

Terra.

This is true.

wakeup.

I know it is true ,but you also should understand that you are doing the same thing ,

look at all your projections ,to me it looks like the only interest you have is this verse ;18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

it seems to me that you try to show that you have that wisdom and that understanding ,but do you ???

Terra.

I do,and therefore I preach.
    Dont shoot the messenger if you can not understand.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 13 2012,06:42)

Hi Devo.

Take care.

wakeup.

Terra.

This is true.

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

show me that you have it ,would you ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 13 2012,13:42)

Hi Devo.

Take care.

wakeup.

Terra.

This is true.

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

Terra.

I have explained many prophesies; so far you seem to be
    unable to comprehend. Do not blame the messenger.

You need to unclog your mind first,then it would be possible,to understand.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 13 2012,17:09)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 13 2012,13:42)

Hi Devo.

Take care.

wakeup.

Terra.

This is true.

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

YOU HAVE QUOTED MANY SCRIPTURES AND SAID VERY LITTLE ,GO BACK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF ,

IF YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE EXPLAIN PROPHECIES ,WELL SHOW ME WERE IN YOUR QUOTES YOU DID JUST THAT ???

QUOTTING SCRIPTURES IS NOT UNDERSTANDING THEM IT JUST CONFIRMS THAT WE CAN READ AND COPY THEM ,

terraricca
    Participant

WUP

Terra.

wakeup.

so far you have not shown anything ;but puff yourself up and hiding behind words like ;YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMPREHEND OR UNCLOG YOUR MIND AND OF CAUSE DO NOT BLAME THE MESSENGER ; so you declare yourself the messenger of truth right ??? you also declared me or anyone that do not understand your gibberish to have a blind mind , right ???YES TO ALL

I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS ;

YOU HAVE ANSWERED THIS ;;I do , and therefore I preach….

THIS WAS THE ANSWER TO THE SCRIPTURE;;18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

SO NOW SHOW ME IN ALL YOUR EXISTING QUOTES THAT YOU HAVE TEACHED AND EXPLAIN IN TRUTH(AS YOU SAY) ANY PROPHECY ,OF CAUSE WITHOUT USING SOMEONE ELSE OR RELIGION EXPLANATIONS,

I BE WAITING ;

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

Why do you roam around heaven net carrying pockets full of stones,throwing at anyone that can not agree with you?

Roaming around like a roaring lion ready to devour.

1. The number is of a man.(the son of perdition).
    2.The number counts to 666.
    3.When he is reavealed,then we can match his name with the 666.(when he is revealed).

Why are you in such a hurry to meet him; are you so eager to shake his hand?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 14 2012,00:47)
    Terra.

3.When he is reavealed,then we can match his name with the 666.(when he is revealed).

wakeup.

wup

Why do you roam around heaven net carrying pockets full of stones,throwing at anyone that can not agree with you?

do I ??? would you go and ask Georg ???

if I call on you it is because you do not have control over your own tongue and actions ,your claim is false ,and so a lie; we should do whatever we can to produce truth worthy of Gods word,and not claim that we have what we don't have ,in this way we could grow ,but it seems you like to be the one that does it all and have it all ,but do not ,

so now I assume that sins you did not take my challenge and insulted me of doing some thing I do not ,this make my statement about you true.

I really do which that we can grow in Christ ,and so make Christ the number one example in our lives and not us, our person,

after all if you believe in Christ and his father promise then we as believers should always place God first and Christ second ,if we are of any importance to God or his son they would let us known personally for our own fortification

are you sure that those 3 items are true or it is only in your opinion ???

BE CAREFULL OF WHAT YOUR LIPS ARE SAYING FRIEND ,THEY MAY TURN AGAINST YOU ,IT SHOWS THAT THE TRUTH OF GOD IS NOT YOUR LINE OF WORDS ,AND SHOWS THAT YOUR HEART HAS POISON IN IT ,SO CLEAN IT WHILE YOU HAVE TIME ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 14 2012,08:37)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

if I call on you it is because you do not have control over your own tongue and actions ,your claim is false ,and so a lie; we should do whatever we can to produce truth worthy of Gods word,and not claim that we have what we don't have ,in this way we could grow ,but it seems you like to be the one that does it all and have it all ,but do not ,

so now I assume that sins you did not take my challenge and insulted me of doing some thing I do not ,this make my statement  about you true.

I really do which that we can grow in Christ ,and so make Christ the number one example in our lives and not us, our person,

after all if you believe in Christ and his father promise then we as believers should always place God first and Christ second ,if we are of any importance to God or his son they would let us known personally for our own fortification

BE CAREFULL OF WHAT YOUR LIPS ARE SAYING FRIEND ,THEY MAY TURN AGAINST YOU ,IT SHOWS THAT THE TRUTH OF GOD IS NOT YOUR LINE OF WORDS ,AND SHOWS THAT YOUR HEART HAS POISON IN IT ,SO CLEAN IT WHILE YOU HAVE TIME ,

Terra.

You speak many words about worshipping God ,but your deeds shows the opposite.
    You can see them by the ftruits.

You sound very bitter inside,that is not where the Holy spirit like to be.

Before you go and pray make sure you make amend with your brother.

You praise God, and with the same mouth you spit arrows.

I am not here to entertain you.This is futile.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 14 2012,05:17)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

so now I assume that sins you did not take my challenge and insulted me of doing some thing I do not ,this make my statement  about you true.

Terra.

wakeup.

:D :D :D :D :D :laugh: :ghostface: :p :p

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

“””I have made it so clear;why cant you accept??”””

Funny YOU should ask that question; but I know why you can't understand; as in the past, you read my posts with your eyes closed, not only closed eyes, but with a closed mind.

Like Pierre said, it is hard to explain something to some one that is unwilling to learn.

The fact remains, you have very little understanding of scripture, and no knowledge of history, and yet you think of your self as a professor.

A fool who likes being a fool, you just have to let be a fool.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Pastry,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

wakeup

“””I have made it so clear;why cant you accept??”””

Funny YOU should ask that question; but I know why you can't understand; as in the past, you read my posts with your eyes closed, not only closed eyes, but with a closed mind.

Like Pierre said, it is hard to explain something to some one that is unwilling to learn.

The fact remains, you have very little understanding of scripture, and no knowledge of history, and yet you think of your self as a professor.

A fool who likes being a fool, you just have to let be a fool.

Georg

Luke 6:44   For every tree is known by his own fruit.  For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

Lue 6:45   A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good, and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil:  FOR OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART HIS MOUTH SPEAKETH.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 14 2012,11:23)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :laugh:  :ghostface:  :p  :p

Terra.

You call me a liar,but have no scriptures to back it up.
    You judge first, before you bring out the evidence.
    This is called unrighteous judgement.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 15 2012,16:36)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 14 2012,11:23)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :laugh:  :ghostface:  :p  :p

Terra.

You call me a liar,but have no scriptures to back it up.
    You judge first, before you bring out the evidence.
    This is called unrighteous judgement.

wakeup.

waup

tell Me do I have to correct you ??? NO,

their are many questions that you never answered in other topics ,do you think I care if you answer or not ??? NO

think that the scriptures have been protected by God for us all ,how we react to it that's up to us ,

the fact that you are convinced in your own doctrines does not make those doctrines true, you may defend them by using terms like ;will come; you do not understand, scriptures say so but not showing the scriptures, quoting scriptures but not give a comment on it , I always ask what is the purpose of your communication of your so called understanding in scriptures ??? what benefit is it for the true believers in the promise of God ???

now if I called you a liar I must have shown you the reason on what I based my understanding ;so be honest and show all what I say ,but can you be honest ??? and truthful ???

all your views and responds are of men in the flesh with no spiritual incli
    nation, so why would I respond anything ???you would not understand spiritual things.

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

You still can not come up with scriptural evidence to show that I was wrong,because you have none.
    Proof me wrong if you can.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 15 2012,20:43)
    Terra.

You still can not come up with scriptural evidence to show that I was wrong,because you have none.

wakeup.

wup

you start to sound like the Pope

terraricca
    Participant

waup

The false prophet(son of satan) will rule this planet with power for only3/half yrs,and then, he will be cast in the fire at the coming.(rev19:20).

Please consider, for he will appear, when God let him,and that is soon according the prophesies.The falling away is already worked out for yrs now.The churches will preach another gospel; the gospel of enjoing todays life, and be prosperous.This gospel of sooth saying has become very popular.

wakeup.

wakeup.

Rev 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
    Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.KJV

I do not see “the son of Satan ” here do you ???

you say;;Please consider, for he will appear, when God let him,and that is soon according the prophesies”” WHAT PROPHECY IS THAT ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

I dont know why;for he is right there and you can not see him. The problem is obviously with you.
    So sad.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account