THE MAN OF PERDITION; WHO IS HE?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 601 through 609 (of 609 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 16 2012,11:42)
    EdJ.

Satan has no spiritual knowledge,or he would not have crucified the Lord.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

OK, why do you say that it was satan that crucified Jesus Christ?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

journey42
    Participant

Edj

Hi Wakeup, (lets try not to change what Scripture says, OK?)

Satan didn't crucify Jesus Christ, the princes of this world did.  (See 1 Cor 2:8)

John 12:31   Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

when did this happen Ed?
    who is the prince of this world?
    where did he get cast out from?

John 14:30   Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

wheres this prince of the world coming from?

John 16:11   Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
    Ephesians 2:2   Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

1 Corinthians 2:6   Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought.

1 Corinthians 2:7   But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.
    1 Corinthians 2:8   Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
    1 Corinthians 2:10   But God has revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Ed, look at the message here.  Paul is saying that he (they) speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, (we have to search the scriptures to solve the mystery's)
    therefore it can be revealed to us,
    but it is not revealed to anyone else,
    not even the “princes of this world” (angels)
    and I know that every nation, if they are wicked, will have an evil prince (angel) looking over them, guiding them.

SO, if they had known the mysteries of God, they would not have killed our Lord.  Satan is their leader.  He has angels under him, doing his work, but Satan gives the orders because he is their chief, and the chief is responsible.

So why was Satan so upset when he got kicked out of heaven?
    he wasn't expecting that.  He thought he could get away with it.  Christ rose from the dead, and is now Spirit, not flesh anymore, but sitting next to God and so much more powerful than he (satan),
    Now because of Christ's death, anyone can come to God, whether Jew or gentile and have all their sins forgiven if they repent.  Just like that.  This would make Satan very angry, because now we have the holy spirit guiding us, exposing him, and if we follow the scriptures, we have the right tools to defeat him, and power to shut him out out of our lives.   He hates this…..and  have our weapon (the sword) with us, which is the word.

God's plan has been hidden from Satan, because God is the one that Orchestrated everything to happen…. to sift out the wicked people, and he uses Satan as a tool to do this.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

Thanks.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

J42

SO, if they had known the mysteries of God, they would not have killed our Lord. Satan is their leader. He has angels under him, doing his work, but Satan gives the orders because he is their chief, and the chief is responsible.

COULD YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC ON THIS ???

journey42
    Participant

terraricca,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

J42

SO, if they had known the mysteries of God, they would not have killed our Lord.  Satan is their leader.  He has angels under him, doing his work, but Satan gives the orders because he is their chief, and the chief is responsible.

COULD YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC ON THIS ???J42

Pierre,

I don't know what more to say, as I already explained it.  Satan knows certain things, but the mysteries revealed to the saints are not revealed to Satan.
    For instance, Satan knew that God's son was about to be born, but Satan thought that by getting rid of Christ, he would still be free to continue in his evil,
    but what he didn't know was that by the death of Christ,
    which Satan instigated through the jews themselves, by stirring them up,
    that Jesus name went down in history,
    every one has heard his name, how he died and rose,
    whether they believe or not, all have heard,
    and all are free to come to Christ

and Jesus now holds the keys to death and hell, (he's the judge)
    and when Christ rose, Satan was kicked out of heaven for good,
    he can no longer travel back and forth,
    but banished from heaven forever,
    with the angels that followed him.
    Now he is very wroth,
    because he has been kicked out of his estate (heaven)
    and if he knew all this before hand,
    that Christ would be risen to spirit 3 days later,
    then he probably would of re-thought his plan.
    but he was kept in the dark,
    and his intentions backfired on him.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 19 2012,08:36)

terraricca,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

J42

COULD YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC ON THIS ???J42

Pierre,

I don't know what more to say, as I already explained it.  Satan knows certain things, but the mysteries revealed to the saints are not revealed to Satan.
    For instance, Satan knew that God's son was about to be born, but Satan thought that by getting rid of Christ, he would still be free to continue in his evil,
    but what he didn't know was that by the death of Christ,
    which Satan instigated through the jews themselves, by stirring them up,
    that Jesus name went down in history,
    every one has heard his name, how he died and rose,
    whether they believe or not, all have heard,
    and all are free to come to Christ

and Jesus now holds the keys to death and hell, (he's the judge)
    and when Christ rose, Satan was kicked out of heaven for good,
    he can no longer travel back and forth,
    but banished from heaven forever,
    with the angels that followed him.
    Now he is very wroth,
    because he has been kicked out of his estate (heaven)
    and if he knew all this before hand,
    that Christ would be risen to spirit 3 days later,
    then he probably would of re-thought his plan.
    but he was kept in the dark,
    and his intentions backfired on him.

J42

WHAT I MEANT ;IS THAT IF SATAN WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT BY KILLING THE SON OF GOD HE ACTUALY HELP TO BRING THE FULFILEMENT OF GODS PLAN FOR MEN ,IF HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS HE WOULD HAVE PREVENT IT ,SO THAT CHRIST WOULD NOT DIE ,

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2012,13:55)
    J42

WHAT I MEANT ;IS THAT IF SATAN WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT BY KILLING THE SON OF GOD HE ACTUALY HELP TO BRING THE FULFILEMENT OF GODS PLAN FOR MEN ,IF HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS HE WOULD HAVE PREVENT IT ,SO THAT CHRIST WOULD NOT DIE ,

Thats right Pierre,

If Satan had of known it, he wouldn't of done it.
    Therefore he does not know the mysteries of God.
    But Jesus revealed this to his apostles

John 16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

but the apostles did not understand this themselves, until they actually saw Jesus after he rose. Then it was clear. But now we have the holy spirit to help us understand.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 20 2012,03:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2012,13:55)
    J42

Thats right Pierre,

If Satan had of known it, he wouldn't of done it.
    Therefore he does not know the mysteries of God.
    But Jesus revealed this to his apostles

John 16:16   A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

but the apostles did not understand this themselves, until they actually saw Jesus after he rose.  Then it was clear.  But now we have the holy spirit to help us understand.

:)

Wakeup
    Participant

Daniel 7:20. The 10 horns were on his ONE head,and he (little horn) came up and uproots 3 kings.(same time period).(not hundreds of yrs apart).
    He has eyes and a mouth speaking very great things.
    His looks(little horn) Was more stout than his fellows.
    Dan.8:23.24.(in the latter time).

21. He made war with the saints of the most high,and prevailed.(the tribulation).

22. UNTILL THE ANCIENT OF DAYS CAME, UNTILL THE JUDGEMENT(resurrection),given to the saints.And the saints will posses the kingdom.(at the coming).

23. The 4th beast is the 4th kingdom upon earth,Which shall be –DIVERSE– FROM ALL KINGDOMS. And shall DEVOUR –THE WHOLE EARTH,–AND TREAD IT DOWN AND BREAK IN PIECES.(total control of the EARTH).

24. The 10 horns are 10 kings that shall arise,and another shall arise AFTER THEM,and shall subdue 3 kings.(the 10 kings and the little horn are of the same time period).(not hundreds of years apart).

25. The little horn will speak great words against the most high.and will change times and LAWS.(n.w.o.total control with the chip).
    IT WILL BE GIVEN HIM 3/HALF YEARS ONLY.
    (no more no less).

26. THE JUDGEMENT WILL SIT, AND HIS DOMINION TAKEN AWAY.AND DESTROYED.(at the coming).

The little horn with eyes is the son of perdition in 2thess.and also the f.proph. He has to face the Lord at his coming,and will be cast in the fire,with his beast: (the last empire).rev.19:20.

But satan will be spared for a 1000yrs,in prison during the 1000yr reign.

Dan.7:7. Is the last end time roman empire.
    verse 11. This beast,and the little horn ,cast in the burning fire.(at the coming).No more empires from now on. Just the kingdom of God.

wakeup.

Viewing 9 posts - 601 through 609 (of 609 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account