THE MAN OF PERDITION; WHO IS HE?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 609 total)
  • Author
    Marlin1
    Participant

Sorry Wakeup, I disagree.

The Tree of Knowledge has been since the garden.  There is much knowledge today, both good and bad.

The Tree of Life is here now, so there is also true knowledge today, to those that can here His voice.
    For believe it or not, Christ is ruling His true church, (Bride) today.

In the future, He will come with His Bride and rule the world.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 11 2012,04:55)
    Sorry Wakeup, I disagree.

The Tree of Knowledge has been since the garden.  There is much knowledge today, both good and bad.

The Tree of Life is here now, so there is also true knowledge today, to those that can here His voice.
    For believe it or not, Christ is ruling His true church, (Bride) today.

In the future, He will come with His Bride and rule the world.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

REv.3:17. Because thou sayest,I am rich,and increased with goods,and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched,and miserable,and poor,and blind,and naked.

verse.18. I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in fire,that thou may be rich: and white raiment,that thou mayest be clothed,and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve,that thou mayest see.

If one has no knowledge; one is naked before God.

Full knowledge can only come when,Christ is ruling,for then the teachers will be perfect.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Full knowledge can only come when,Christ is ruling,for then the teachers will be perfect.

Wakeup,

One can have 90% true knowledge and still be naked before God.

Paul said, I CORINTHIANS 13:2
    »     2     †     And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity (LOVE), I am nothing.

Any person without the Holy Ghost in them is naked before God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 11 2012,08:55)

Wakeup,

One can have 90% true knowledge and still be naked before God.

Paul said, I CORINTHIANS 13:2
    »     2     †     And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity (LOVE), I am nothing.

Any person without the Holy Ghost in them is naked before God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1

With the knowledge of God comes charity.
    There can be no charity,in someone with no knowledge,for GOD IS LOVE.

Paul was simply explaining that charity is for ever; but the gifts of healing,tongues,knowledge,prophesy,will all be done away with; but love is foreever.

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire,that thou may be clothed. Ones covering is the armour of God and that is knowing God, by having knowledge.

Jesus protected him self against satan by knowing the scriptures.

Isiah 5:13.Therefore my people are gone into captivity,because they have no knowledge; and their honourable men are famished,and their multitude dreid up with THIRST.

28:9.
    WHOM SHALL HE TEACH KNOWLEDGE? AND WHOM SHALL HE MAKE TO UNDERSTAND DOCTRINE? them that are weaned from the milk,and drawn from the breasts.

33:6 And wisdom and knowledge SHALL BE THE STABILITY OF THY TIMES,AND STRENGHT OF SALVATION: THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS HIS TREASURE.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

charity is for ever ????????????? LOVE FOR GOD ,YES,LOVE FOR YOUR FELLOW MEN ,YES, and so would be the LOVE OF GOD FOR ALL OF CREATION

what is charity ???

char·i·ty   [char-i-tee] Show IPA
    noun, plural -ties.
    generous actions or donations to aid the poor, ill, or helpless: to devote one's life to charity.
    something given to a person or persons in need; alms: She asked for work, not charity.
    a charitable act or work.
    a charitable fund, foundation, or institution: He left his estate to a charity.
    benevolent feeling, especially toward those in need or in disfavor: She looked so poor that we fed her out of charity.

all those things some one can do them and be a criminal or a druglord

Marlin1
    Participant

Wakeup, I could answer just about everything you just said with one big NO. NO. NO.

The right kind of KNOWLEDGE can only come to he who is born again by the Holy Ghost.  God dwelling in a believer.

Any other kind of knowledge is from satan.  It is a mixed tree.

Jesus was the WORD(God) in Flesh,  So I would suspect that HE would know the truth of the scriptures.

And it is God in man that knows the truth of the scriptures today.  

Without God in a person, that person WILL BE DECEIVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 11 2012,13:30)
    Wakeup, I could answer just about everything you just said with one big NO. NO. NO.

The right kind of KNOWLEDGE can only come to he who is born again by the Holy Ghost.  God dwelling in a believer.

Any other kind of knowledge is from satan.  It is a mixed tree.

Jesus was the WORD(God) in Flesh,  So I would suspect that HE would know the truth of the scriptures.

And it is God in man that knows the truth of the scriptures today.  

Without God in a person, that person WILL BE DECEIVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless
    Marlin

Thank you Marlin.

Can you just tell me who the Holy ghost is?
    Can you anwer with scripture if possible.
    Was Jesus born again? and when.
    Just these few questions if you dont mind.

greetings.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Just a reminder wakeup

I had ask you, why do you think there will be a seven year reign of Antichrist?

Scripture please.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Can you just tell me who the Holy ghost is?
    Can you anwer with scripture if possible.
    Was Jesus born again? and when.
    Just these few questions if you dont mind.

Who is the Holy Ghost?

I will show you and all by the scripture,  Jesus said that His Father is in heaven.  Mat 7:21, Mat 10:32, Mat 10:33, Mat 12:50.  

OK Jesus said His Father is in heaven.

Now Mat 1:20 says that Jesus Father is the Holy Ghost.

Jesus only has one Father, not two, so the the Father and the Holy Ghost are one and the same God.

2nd Question.
    Was Jesus Born Again?
    Jesus was born the Christ.

God Bless
    Marlin

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes WU,
    The one we follow was reborn at the Jordan.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Nick, I agree with you, He wanted all to know that all should be baptize in water and receive the Holy Ghost.

He told John,  Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness.
    And then John testified of the Spirit coming down on Him.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 12 2012,23:41)
    Hi Nick, I agree with you, He wanted all to know that all should be baptize in water and receive the Holy Ghost.

He told John,  Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness.
    And then John testified of the Spirit coming down on Him.

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

You are Christ now,??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    Are you not of Christ?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2012,00:05)
    Hi t,
    Are you not of Christ?

N

This is different being of and being him

Marlin1
    Participant

M1

You are Christ now,??

T, WHY DO YOU SAY THIS???????  ???

terraricca
    Participant

M1
    Read your comment Gerry carefully

Marlin1
    Participant

T, Nothing I said is contrary to scripture,  if you believe it is then say what it is that effects you so.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,00:26)
    T, Nothing I said is contrary to scripture,  if you believe it is then say what it is that effects you so.

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

What Christ says to John at is baptism has nothing to do with us this was only for the son of God because this was the time prophecies to become Accomplished

Marlin1
    Participant

T,

What Christ says to John at is baptism has nothing to do with us this was only for the son of God because this was the time prophecies to become Accomplished

The above is strictly your opinion and is not scripture.
    Peter, Paul and the apostles would disagree with you.  Acts 2:38-39

ACTS 2:38 † Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
    39 † For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

T, PLEASE Show me by scripture where HE has QUIT CALLING?

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, Today, and forever.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,00:55)
    T,

The above is strictly your opinion and is not scripture.
    Peter, Paul and the apostles would disagree with you.  Acts 2:38-39

ACTS 2:38 † Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
    39 † For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

T, PLEASE Show me by scripture where HE has QUIT CALLING?

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, Today, and forever.

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

Of what sin did Christ had to resend ???

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 609 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account