THE MAN OF PERDITION; WHO IS HE?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 609 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Are you up to speed now?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 11 2012,17:23)
    Are you up to speed now?

:D :D :D :D :D you are still miles behind

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    We are not going your way.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

I'll be waiting at the finish line for you.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    Don't get to close to the fire waiting
    but we are going on the way of truth.

terraricca
    Participant

The man of perdition seems to point to Constantine 1 he surely fills the seat

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 20 2012,18:04)

Terra.

Will constatine be here at the coming?
    I tought he is dead long time ago;Did he control the world Then? I mean all the nations.

wakeup.

Devolution
    Participant

2 Thessalonians
    3 > Let no man deceive you by any means, for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

4 > Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

CONTINUE FORWARD >>>

8 > And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His COMING

Constantine is dead.
    But this Wicked man is alive at the 2nd coming.
    This is future not history.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 21 2012,05:04)

Terra.

I tought he is dead long time ago;Did he control the world Then? I mean all the nations.

wakeup.

wup

all of his works are still here, :D

terraricca
    Participant

devo and family

8 > And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His COMING

what his the SPIRIT OF HIS MOUTH ,means ???
    and what is THE BRIGHTNESS OF HIS COMING means ???

please answer those questions for me

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 21 2012,04:37)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 21 2012,05:04)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

all of his works are still here, :D

Terra.

Now you are switching over to his works?
    scripture speaks about THE man not his works.

THE FALSE PROPHET WILL BE CAST IN THE FIRE.
    THE PERSON.REv19:20.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 21 2012,04:40)
    devo  and family

Terra.

The spirit of his mouth means that he created everything with his word.
    He commands and it is done.

The brightness of his coming means that when he appears; the sky will be like the sun.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Now you are switching over to his works?
    scripture speaks about THE man not his works.

is it not all the works of man that will be destroyed ??? anyone in particular ??? or all, some may have done more damage than others but all be the same fighting against God s only son.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 21 2012,14:11)

Quote (terraria @ Aug. 21 2012,04:40)
    devon  and family

Terra.

The brightness of his coming means that when he appears; the sky will be like the sun.

wake up.

wup

Terra.

wake up.

please read this following scriptures ;

2Th 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
    2Th 2:9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,

what it says is when the man of lawlessness as come then he will be revealed ,and he comes IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE WORKS OF SATAN, AND SO DISPLAYED….
    this layout takes time and the layout was done by Constantine but later improved until God saw fit to intervene ,

well not quite ,Christ return will be progressive not intant ,to me any way,so his light will shine in the dark once more ,until the full clear light of the day ,wen truth will be understood without a doubt .from all believers and unbelievers alike

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 21 2012,08:21)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 21 2012,14:11)

Quote (terraria @ Aug. 21 2012,04:40)
    devon  and family

Terra.

wake up.

wup

Terra.

wake up.

please read this following scriptures ;

2Th 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
    2Th 2:9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,

what it says is when the man of lawlessness as come then he will be revealed ,and he comes IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE WORKS OF SATAN, AND SO DISPLAYED….
    this layout takes time and the layout was done by Constantine but later improved until God saw fit to intervene ,

well not quite ,Christ return will be progressive not intant ,to me any way,so his light will shine in the dark once more ,until the full clear light of the day ,wen truth will be understood without a doubt .from all believers and unbelievers alike

Terra.

Mat.24:27. For as the lightning comes out of the east,and shineth even to the west: So shall also the coming of the son of man be.

30. And then shall appear the sign of the son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,and they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

As you can see; the coming Will not be gradual;it will be in an instant,like the lightning.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Terra.

Mat.24:27. For as the lightning comes out of the east,and shineth even to the west: So shall also the coming of the son of man be.

30. And then shall appear the sign of the son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,and they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

As you can see; the coming Will not be gradual;it will be in an instant,like the lightning.

wakeup.

like lightning ;does not mean in speed ,in that scripture it mean that it will be seen all over the globe,not only in one place ,I am surprised that you do not know this

Ed J
    Participant

“The Word” is spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 22 2012,21:24)

“The Word” is spirit.

Edj

Words are powerless if their is no power to fulfill them or to back them up,or meaningless if they do not move anyone or anything,

But truth of God as what it takes to move people heart and soul,and bring the words to fulfillement and back up his words

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2012,13:26)
    wup

Terra.

wakeup.

like lightning ;does not mean in speed ,in that scripture it mean that it will be seen all over the globe,not only in one place ,I am surprised that you do not know this  

Terra.

Then shall appear the son of man in heaven.

His appearing will not be gradual,it will be in an instant.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 22 2012,22:02)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2012,13:26)
    wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Terra.

Then shall appear the son of man in heaven.

His appearing will not be gradual,it will be in an instant.

wakeup.

Wup

His appearance his in heaven ,this means that we will understand his presence through the words he spooked to his disciples,and the fulfillement of those words

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 609 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account