THE MAN OF PERDITION; WHO IS HE?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 609 total)
  • Author
    Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

REVELATION 21:2 † And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Marlin1.

The HOLY CITY,prepared –AS– a bride.Looking –LIKE–a bride.

What is the holy city Zion? what is The great city babylon?

Can you tell me?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,01:50)
    I believe the man of perdition is the Trinity Doctrine.  It is he who sets himself up in the Temple of God, and exalts himself above all that is called God.

Hi Mike b.

Long time no hear; The man of perdition is a MAN not a doctrine. He is the son of satan,for satan is working through him and giving him all his power,and his seat.(rev.13:2.)

The 10horned beast is the kingdom with 10 kings working together,a conglomeration of 10 leaders. Then this one man with all the miraculous power will come up,and take over the secular and the spiritual.And wil make new laws and rules for the nations.

He can only do it with the micro chip: no micro chip no business,no buying and selling.This is how he will control the world population.

This is how we christians must be prepared to face this evil man. We must be strong in the Lord,and not comply with his evil rules.We must exercise in our minds not to take that chip no matter what.

He who save his life will loose it,but he that loose his life for my sake will find life.

The babtism of fire is coming,to make us pure,and given white robes,and be with the lord for ever.

The earth itself also and the solar system will be purified by melting it,but this will happen much later,1000yrs later. Then we will have a new heaven and a new earth.

Because the earth is full of polution and the heavens were worshippen by men.(astrology etc).

The trinity can not and will never rule the earth.
    You can see it clearly that the forcing of having the mark(chip) can rule the earth: no chip; no work; no business; no food.

Even today all goods must have a number to be able to export and import. No bar code; no selling.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 28 2012,19:30)
    Marlin1.

What is the holy city Zion?  what is The great city babylon?

Can you tell me?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup, I can!

What is the holy city Zion? (Isaiah 60:14)
    what is The great city babylon? (Rev.18:5)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 11 2012,20:49)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 28 2012,19:30)
    Marlin1.

What is the holy city Zion?  what is The great city babylon?

Can you tell me?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup, I can!

What is the holy city Zion? (Isaiah 60:14)  
    what is The great city babylon? (Rev.18:5)

God bless

EDJ.

So true; In the city zion DWELLETH GODS PEOPLE.

In the city babylon DWELLETH THE POPULATION,THE PEOPLE OF BABYLON.

We are IN babylon but we are not OF babylon,we are of The city zion,where there is peace,and God fearing.

I live in a city in australia but I am not THE CITY.

wakeup.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,  (Theomatics: Numerical encoding in God's word, offeringPROOF OF GOD=117)

Isaiah 60:14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee;
    and
    all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and
    they shall call thee, The [HolyCity] of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

“And I John saw the HOLY CITY=117, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
    prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold,
    the tabernacle of God is with men (Is.60:14), and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people,
    AND GOD HIMSELF=117 shall be with them, and be [86=“their God” (YHVH=63)]. (Revelation 21:2-3)
                                                                                         (86=[אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi EDj.

It seems that you can not see; that Zion has always been Gods city,even before all.Zion is Gods city where there in peace,and righteousness,and holy. Gods people dwells in that city. And that city is coming down to earth,the tabernacle of God is now on earth,and all his children are living in that city.

Zion is Gods woman,we are not Gods woman,but the children of God and his woman. Blessed is he that is invited to the marriage. The coming down of Gods woman to earth;and later God himself will be united with his woman on earth.(the bride does not need to be invited).Were you invited when you got married?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Heb 11:0 For he(Abraham) looked for a city which
    hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Isaiah 45:12-13 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens,
    and all their host have I commanded. I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall
    build my [HolyCity], and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the “LORD of Hosts”.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 14 2012,00:53)
    Hi Wakeup,

Isaiah 45:12-13 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens,
    and all their host have I commanded. I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall
    build my [HolyCity], and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the “LORD of Hosts”.

God bless

EDJ.

Do you understand that scripture you qouted?(is.45:12-13.
    Can you explain it please?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 16 2012,01:37)

Quote (Ed J @ April 14 2012,00:53)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ.

Do you understand that scripture you qouted?(is.45:12-13.
    Can you explain it please?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Why should I have to explain it to you, if you already know what it means?

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed
    You say
    'The bible says Isaiah 14:11-20 is about Lucifer (MYSTERY BABYLON), do you agree?”

No the words MYSTERY BABYLON are ADDED.

Sheol is the home of dead MEN .

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

The word “Mystery” is added in Revelation,
    do you think they are are different Babylon's?

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    The word BABYLON occurs over 200 times in scripture but you give special meaning to this time?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Spiritual Babylon points directly to the father of lies; were you not aware of this?

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    You can show this?
    And if so in relationship to what you posted?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 31 2012,19:53)
    Hi ED,
    You can show this?

John 8:44
    Rev. 17:5
    Isa 14:16

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 31 2012,20:58)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 31 2012,19:53)
    Hi ED,
    You can show this?

John 8:44
    Rev. 17:5
    Isa 14:16

EDJ.

I was shocked in awe,and nearly fell over,reading those scriptures being interpreted as babylon the great the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth.

Not to mock or anything Ed,but you are so entangled in this web,and can not escape even if you wanted to.

You have been feeding on strange flesh for too long,and your growth is stunted.
    The flesh of Christ is the bread of heaven,come back to the original diet.come back brother,too much wine makes one walk to the left and to the right,and all over the place.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Yes the devil is the father of lies.
    Yes the false church is his major achievement trapping millions.
    But the MAN in Is 14 in the home of dead men does not link to these matters though that man was his puppet.

You have shown nothing .

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    The man of sin, the son of perdition

is a man.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 609 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account