The 'little horn'

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 17 2012,21:51)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 17 2012,20:53)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2012,12:22)
    Hi Wakeup: Oh sorry, that's what Pierre said. (It is in the first quote)

Mystery Babylon the great is Religion

“And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen,
    and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage
    of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath
    of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her,
    and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
    that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
    For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
    Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works:
    in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously,
    so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine;
    and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.” (Rev 18:2-8)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Edj.

Babylon the great,is a spiritual woman and is a great city,where all the people of the world past and present dwelleth.They all love this city

This woman is the worlds trade and luxuries and pleasures, and cheatings,and oppressing the poor, and
    greed,and love for fame, and love for the material,and money,and power,and false gods.

In a way,it is a religion;because this is what the people are worshipping,in their hearts.
    They are willing to torture them selves,and make them selves slaves for those luxuries,and money.They even kill for money, and cuase others harm for money and fame.

wakeup.

wup

actually ,it is everything that stands against God,so it is Satan himself sitting on his empires

he is the guilty of ALL THE BLOOD OF THE RIGHTEOUS ON EARTH

Rev 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

Rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
    and of all who have been killed on the earth.”(including Abel)

Terra.

sample:

Jesus was killed also by this woman.
    How? He was killed because of jealousy,hate; the scribes and pharisees dont like to loose their positions.

King herod wanted to kill jesus why,because of fear,and jealousy. He tought jesus will be the new king of israel.

Many saints were killed in rome because they are a different people,and satan doest like the holy people,so he sends his men to kill them,because of jealousy and hate.

THis world also hates the God fearing people,because they dont belong to this world.
    The world only loves his own.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 18 2012,06:06)

“And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen,
    and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage
    of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath
    of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her,
    and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works:
    in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously,
    so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.” (Rev 18:2-8)

God bless

Edj.

Babylon the great,is a spiritual woman and is a great city,where all the people of the world past and present dwelleth.They all love this city

This woman is the worlds trade and luxuries and pleasures, and cheatings,and oppressing the poor, and
    greed,and love for fame, and love for the material,and money,and power,and false gods.

In a way,it is a religion;because this is what the people are worshipping,in their hearts.
    They are willing to torture them selves,and make them selves slaves for those luxuries,and money.They even kill for money, and cuase others harm for money and fame.

wakeup.

wup

actually ,it is everything that stands against God,so it is Satan himself sitting on his empires

Rev 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

Terra.

sample:

How?  He was killed because of jealousy,hate; the scribes and pharisees dont like to loose their positions.

King herod wanted to kill jesus why,because of fear,and jealousy. He tought jesus will be the new king of israel.

Many saints were killed in rome because they are a different people,and satan doest like the holy people,so he sends his men to kill them,because of jealousy and hate.

THis world also hates the God fearing people,because they dont belong to this world.

wakeup.

WUP

SO YOU STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS THE HARLOT ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2012,13:40)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 18 2012,06:06)

God bless

Edj.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

sample:

How?  He was killed because of jealousy,hate; the scribes and pharisees dont like to loose their positions.

wakeup.

WUP

SO YOU STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS THE HARLOT ???

Terra.

No,you dont understand,for you still think its the catholic church only; the vatican. Not correct.

And the cities of the NATIONS FELL;AND GREAT BABYLON CAME IN REMEMBRANCE BEFORE GOD—REV.16:19.

Not only the vatican: but the cities of the NATIONS.
    CITIES (plural). OF THE NATIONS = BABYLON THE GREAT.

Cities means more than one. city = one city.

wakeup.
    wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

WUP

you dont understand,for you still think its the catholic church only; the vatican.

THIS I HAVE NEVER SAID ,THIS IS RELIGION VIEWS NOT MINE,

PLEASE READ REVELATION AGAIN AND WITH A PURE HEART ,CLEAR OF ALL PRE SET IDEAS ,AND UNDERSTAND WHA IT IS THAT IS REALLY SAID .

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2012,22:39)
    WUP

you dont understand,for you still think its the catholic church only; the vatican.

PLEASE READ REVELATION AGAIN AND WITH A PURE HEART ,CLEAR OF ALL PRE SET IDEAS ,AND UNDERSTAND WHA IT IS THAT IS REALLY SAID .

Terra.

Why would you need to read revelation,when the end time has already past,gone history.
    This is what you said.End time was 7o ad.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2012,07:41)

WUP

Terra.

Why would you need to read revelation,when the end time has already past,gone history.

wakeup.

WUP

YOU ARE NOT A HONEST MAN ,

AND TRUTH IS NOT IN YOU ,PLEASE STOP ;QUOTING WHAT IS NOT QUOTED

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2012,14:03)

WUP

Terra.

wakeup.

WUP

Terra.

Alright so; 70 ad is the end time for the jewish people. Scriptures please. Dont use your own words.

And today is the end time for us. Where in scripture does it say that there is an end time for the jews70 ad. and there is an end time for the gentiles?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2012,22:55)

WUP

Terra.

wakeup.

WUP

Terra.

Alright so; 70 ad is the end time for the jewish people. Scriptures please. Dont use your own words.

And today is the end time for us. Where in scripture does it say that there is an end time for the jews70 ad. and there is an end time for the gentiles?

wakeup.

WUP

THOSE QUESTION SHOWS YOU ARE MISSING UNDERSTANDING ,MATHEW 24,MARK 13,LUKE 21

AND DANIEL FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM AND THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES ,

AND THE RETURN OF CHRIST ,THIS IS WHAT WE WAITHING FOR

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2012,23:02)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2012,22:55)

WUP

Terra.

wakeup.

WUP

Terra.

wakeup.

WUP

THOSE QUESTION SHOWS YOU ARE MISSING UNDERSTANDING ,MATHEW 24,MARK 13,LUKE 21

AND DANIEL FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM AND THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES ,

AND THE RETURN OF CHRIST ,THIS IS WHAT WE WAITHING FOR

Terra.

Is Christ only coming for the christians?
    Not for the jews?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

“Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn
     was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
    And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great,
     toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
    And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host
     and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.” (Dan 8:8-10)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 03 2012,17:22)
     was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
    And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host

EDJ.

God has put a stumbling stone,And all has stumbled.

The geecian empire became the roman empire; thats the end of the greecian empire.(history).

The Roman empire carried on till today,and in the last day of this empire(the 7th); there will be the 10 ELITE to have their empire for a short time only.(the 8th).

And during this empire will the little horn come up.
    And they will be cast in the lake of fire at the coming.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,02:58)

EDJ.

The geecian empire became the roman empire; thats the end of the greecian empire.(history).

The Roman empire carried on till today,and in the last day of this empire(the 7th); there will be the 10 ELITE to have their empire for a short time only.(the 8th).

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The Roman Empire is the “SIXTH EMPIRE”.
    So I must ask who do you have as the sixth empire?

1. Egypt
    2. Assyrian
    3. Babylonian
    4. Medo-Persian
    5. Grecian
    6. Roman
    7. Ottoman    –    8. Muhammadin-islam.

You did see the maps, did you not?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

I believe you need to see the maps,
        to see what YHVH was talking about…

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 04 2012,05:48)

EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

1. Egypt
    2. Assyrian
    3. Babylonian
    4. Medo-Persian
    5. Grecian
    6. Roman

God bless

EdJ.

The 6th empire is Rome.(iron).
    The 7th empire is still Rome;still the iron.
    The end time Roman empire.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,09:06)

EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

1. Egypt
    2. Assyrian
    3. Babylonian
    4. Medo-Persian
    5. Grecian
    6. Roman

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Rome, Rome and more Rome, huh?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 04 2012,09:09)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,09:06)

EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

1. Egypt
    2. Assyrian
    3. Babylonian
    4. Medo-Persian
    5. Grecian
    6. Roman

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Rome, Rome and more Rome, huh?

God bless

EdJ.

Legs=iron.(rome).
    feet=iron.(rome).end time rome.(the 7th).
    10toes=iron.(rome).last days rome(the8th) this will only be in power for 3/half yrs.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

The last half of the seventieth week was fulfilled by the Apostles.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 04 2012,09:20)
    Hi Wakeup,

The last half of the seventieth week was fulfilled by the Apostles.

God bless

EdJ.

Where are you going now?
    Lets stay on the topic.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,09:17)
    EdJ.

Legs=iron.(rome).
    10toes=iron.(rome).last days rome(the8th) this will only be in power for 3/half yrs.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

OK, what are you talking about – 3½ years?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 04 2012,09:37)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,09:17)
    EdJ.

Legs=iron.(rome).

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

OK, what are you talking about – 3½ years?

God bless

EDJ.

Revelation 13:5. —-and power was given unto him to continue for 42 months.(3/half yrs).

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account