The 'little horn'

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Sep. 12 2012,08:35)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 23 2012,21:31)
    Hi Everyone,,

'The little horn' (says Wakeup) is the false prophet of Rev.13:11.

Yet there is two mentions of a little horn, one is
    associated with Rome and the other with Greece.

Is the 'little horn' of Daniel 7:8
    identical with the 'little horn' of Dan 8:9?
    What are your thoughts on these little horn's?

Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn,
    before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold,
    in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Dan 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great,
    toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed, it says; out of one of them!

Who are them?  they are Macedonia; Asia Minor; Syria, and Egypt.
    They are the kingdoms Alexanders empire was divided up into after his death in 323 BC.
    By 149 BC, Macedonia had become a province of Rome; the “little horn” in the making; as the rest of the verse tells you.
    This “little horn” has NOTHING to do with the little horn in Dan. 7:8; this little horn did in fact become thee 'Antichrist.

an old friend

Hi Pastry,and Ed.

The beast with the 10 horns in Dan.7:7 is on the ONE HEAD.Dan.7:20.And the 10horns that WERE ON HIS HEAD.Not many heads,just the one head.
    The little horn came up after,and uproots 3 of the 10 horns,this is still the same head.(same time period).SAME EMPIRE.(rev.17:12 10 kings).

And this dreadful beast,was cast in the burning flame at the coming. Daniel beheld UNTILL THE THE BEAST WAS SLAIN AND GIVEN TO THE BURNING FLAME.(end time).
    The coming.

This corresponds with rev.19:20.The beast was taken and with him the false prophet(little horn) they were cast alive into the lake of fire,at the coming.(end time).

There is only ONE little horn with eyes and a mouth speaking great things.There is no second.The little horn with eyes is the one and only false prophet.(not prophets).

God described the leopard with wings in dan.7:6.as
    Grecia; then jumped way back to the end time world empire.(the 10 toes of the image in dan. 2.).
    The end time rome empire which is to come soon,the N.W.O. This world empire and the false prophet(little horn) will be cast in the fire at the coming.(end time).

The horn on the he goat is alexander the great;has nothing to do with the little horn with eyes of Dan.7:8.
    Grecia was devided into 4 kingdoms;not 4 empires.

The old roman empire and the ottoman empire was never mentioned in the prophesies.Many has stumbled here.Dan.11:14.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

“I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake:
    I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.” (Dan 7:11)

“And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him,
    with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.
    These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.” (Rev 19:20)

You say that 'the little horn' is (according to Wakeup) the false prophet.

Dan.7:11 says that the 10 horned beast  “was slain”  and given to the burning flame,
    while Rev. 19:20 says that the beast  “was cast alive”  into the lake of fire.

Yet YOU say they are the same beast, so my question to you is which verse is wrong?      …or could it instead be your interpretation?       …well, which is it?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,,

Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn,
    before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold,

Dan 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great,

Ed J

They are the kingdoms Alexanders empire was divided up into after his death in 323 BC.
    By 149 BC, Macedonia had become a province of Rome; the “little horn” in the making; as the rest of the verse tells you.
    This “little horn” has NOTHING to do with the little horn in Dan. 7:8; this little horn did in fact become thee 'Antichrist.

an old friend

Hi George,

Thank you for your input!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 12 2012,15:54)
    Hi Wakeup,

“I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake:
    I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.” (Dan 7:11)

“And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him,
    with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.
    These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.” (Rev 19:20)

Dan.7:11 says that the 10 horned beast  “was slain”  and given to the burning flame,

Yet YOU say they are the same beast, so my question to you is which verse is wrong?      …or could it instead be your interpretation?       …well, which is it?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

EDj.

The dreadful beast with the 10 horns,and 3 uprooted by the little horn with eyes,they both were cast in the burning flame.(at the coming).(dan.7:11).

This only means that this beast and the little horn(false p.) will be here with us when Christ is coming.(period).

This also means that the beast and the false prophet cast in the burning flame(19:20); is the same beast,AS THE DREADFUL BEAST.

Dreadful beast +little horn dan.7:7 = beast+false prophet rev.19:20.

There is no OTHER way to interpret this.

Why does it say in rev.19:20. cast alive?
    To make known to us that they will be alive in the last days.

Isiah31:8. Then shall the assyrian(false prophet) fall with the sword.NOT of a mighty man.and the sword NOT of a mean man shall DEVOUR HIM: but he shall flee from the sword.(he shall flee from the physical sword).

What does all this mean? It simply is saying that he will be DEVOURED, by the sword coming out of the mouth of Christ.(rev19:15).

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Wakeup,

You appear to be glossing over the very important point I make, which is…

Dan.7:11 is NOT saying:
    the beast was killed by his body being destroyed in the burning flame of the lake of fire of Rev.19:20    
    as YOU seem to be suggesting

Well…   ?   …Explain

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 12 2012,19:56)
    EDj.

Dreadful beast +little horn dan.7:7  =   beast+false prophet rev.19:20.

There is no OTHER way to interpret this.

wakeup.

Yes, there is.

Ed J
    Participant

EDj.

Isiah31:8. Then shall the assyrian(false prophet) fall with the sword.NOT of a mighty man.and the sword NOT of a mean man shall DEVOUR HIM: but he shall flee from the sword.(he shall flee from the physical sword).

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Now, the Assyrian (you say) is the false prophet as well. please explain how you came to this conclusion?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Why does it say in rev.19:20. cast alive?

Hi Wakeup,

So you agree that Rev.19:20 is correct then, GOOD!    
    Now explain how Dan.7:11 fits your interpretation?         <–This is what you need to address

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 12 2012,20:25)

Hi Wakeup,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Wakeup,

the beast was killed by his body being destroyed in the burning flame of the lake of fire of Rev.19:20    

Well…   ?   …Explain

God bless

EdJ.Brother.

Time is short.
    Lets fill ourselfs with true knowledge,for TheLord is coming soon.
    You should by now understand, that the burning flame is non other than the lake of fire,a place of destruction.
    We use to burn all our trash in the back yard.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 12 2012,20:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 12 2012,20:25)

Hi Wakeup,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Wakeup,

Well…   ?   …Explain

God bless

EdJ.Brother.

Time is short.
    Lets fill ourselfs with true knowledge,for TheLord is coming soon.
    You should by now understand, that the burning flame is non other than the lake of fire,a place of destruction.
    We use to burn all our trash in the back yard.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Will you please address my point?
    You appear to be dodging my question  – by this obvious distraction.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 12 2012,20:30)

EDj.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Now, the Assyrian (you say) is the false prophet as well.     please explain how you came to this conclusion?

God bless

EdJ,

I can see that there is a lot that you dont know.

All I can say is read Isiah ch.10:5—->34.
    14:25.26. 30:31.32. 31:8. mic.5:5.6.

Then come back to me.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 12 2012,22:28)

EDj.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Now, the Assyrian (you say) is the false prophet as well.    please explain how you came to this conclusion?

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ,

14:25.26.  30:31.32. 31:8. mic.5:5.6.

Then come back to me.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

So you are not going to tell me and “ANY” reader of this thread why you believe this?      
    Should I say to you: to read the bible when you disagree with me?

Here is what the Assyrian has said:

“For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom;
    for 'i am' prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and
    have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:”  (Isaiah 10:13)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 12 2012,22:41)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 12 2012,22:28)

EDj.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Now, the Assyrian (you say) is the false prophet as well.    please explain how you came to this conclusion?

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ,

14:25.26.  30:31.32. 31:8. mic.5:5.6.

Then come back to me.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

So you are not going to tell me and “ANY” reader of this thread why you believe this?      
    Should I say to you: to read the bible when you disagree with me?

have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:”  (Isaiah 10:13)

God bless

EdJ.

Good scriptures.
    And; who do you think the assyrian is?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 12 2012,23:39)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

Good scriptures.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The Assyrian represents “The Antichrist” of Revelation 13:1-3,
    the 'son of perdition' is identified inside the Assyrian
    under the title name of 'i am', which is Lucifer.        ……….(See 2Thess.2:3)
                           'the spirit of Antichrist'

The spiritual is Babylon – the physical is Assyrian
     These next verses in Isaiah are essential to this study!

“For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of Hosts(151),
    and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and
    nephew, saith the LORD. 23 I(YHVH) will also make it a possession
    for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of Hosts.

“The LORD of Hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought,
    so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
    That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains
    tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them,
    and his burden depart from off their shoulders. This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth:
    and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.” (Isaiah 14:22-26)

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 12 2012,13:01)

Hi Everyone,,

God bless

an old friend

Hi Pastry,and Ed.

The beast with the 10 horns in Dan.7:7 is on the ONE HEAD.Dan.7:20.And the 10horns that WERE ON HIS HEAD.Not many heads,just the one head.
    The little horn came up after,and uproots 3 of the 10 horns,this is still the same head.(same time period).SAME EMPIRE.(rev.17:12 10 kings).

And this dreadful beast,was cast in the burning flame at the coming. Daniel beheld UNTILL THE THE BEAST WAS SLAIN AND GIVEN TO THE BURNING FLAME.(end time).
    The coming.

This corresponds with rev.19:20.The beast was taken and with him the false prophet(little horn) they were cast alive into the lake of fire,at the coming.(end time).

There is only ONE little horn with eyes and a mouth speaking great things.There is no second.The little horn with eyes is the one and only false prophet.(not prophets).

God described the leopard with wings in dan.7:6.as
    Grecia; then jumped way back to the end time world empire.(the 10 toes of the image in dan. 2.).
    The end time rome empire which is to come soon,the N.W.O. This world empire and the false prophet(little horn) will be cast in the fire at the coming.(end time).

The horn on the he goat is alexander the great;has nothing to do with the little horn with eyes of Dan.7:8.
    Grecia was devided into 4 kingdoms;not 4 empires.

The old roman empire and the ottoman empire was never mentioned in the prophesies.Many has stumbled here.Dan.11:14.

wakeup.

A horn stands for ruler.

The ten horns on the Roman beast in Dan. 7:7, are all the kings/rulers of the Roman empire.

The little horn came up during the Roman empire, but came into power only after Justinian died in 565 AD.

The three horns that were uprooted were the three barbarian kingdoms that for a while conquered Roman territory.
    The “Vandals” captured Carthage, north Africa in 439 AD.
    The “Heruli” deposed the Roman emperor Romulus Augustus in 476 AD; btw, this was the deadly wound to the head in Rev. 13:3, the Roman head.
    The Ostrogoth defeated the Heruli in 493 AD, making Italy their kingdom.
    In 533 AD Justinian send his general Belisarius to recapture Carthage, which he did.
    In 535 AD Justinian send Belisarius to recapture Rome, it took him 18 years to accomplish that. It was the year 553, the year the deadly wound was healed.

The Vandals; Heruli, and the Ostrogoth, were the three horns/ruler that were uprooted.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2012,01:29)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 12 2012,23:39)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

Good scriptures.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The Assyrian represents “The Antichrist” of Revelation 13:1-3,
    the 'son of perdition' is identified inside the Assyrian
    under the title name of 'i am', which is Lucifer.        ……….(See 2Thess.2:3)
                           'the spirit of Antichrist'

The spiritual is Babylon – the physical is Assyrian
     These next verses in Isaiah are essential to this study!

“For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of Hosts(151),
    and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and
    nephew, saith the LORD. 23 I(YHVH) will also make it a possession
    for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of Hosts.

“The LORD of Hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought,
    so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
    That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains
    tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them,
    and his burden depart from off their shoulders. This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth:
    and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.” (Isaiah 14:22-26)

God bless

EdJ.

You should read all those scriptures I gave you.

Why dont you just say; The assyrian is satan.

That name lucifer is history; he is not lucifer anymore for a long,long time.The bearer of light has become the bearer of death.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 13 2012,05:28)
    EdJ.

(1) You should read all those scriptures I gave you.

(2)Why dont you just say; The assyrian is satan.

(3)That name lucifer is history; (4)he is not lucifer anymore for a long,long time.(5)The bearer of light has become the bearer of death.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

1) Why don't you post the verses you believe illustrates your
    view WITH an explanation BY YOU of just exactly why it fits.    …then, I will ask you questions; OK?

2) Because 'The Assyrian' represents the physical arm, see Rev.13:1-3.

3) The name Lucifer means: ‘to boast or make a showing and selfish rage or praise’.
        The name Lucifer also means ‘giver of light and bright morning star’.

4) Do you not believe he is Satan?      …your adversary?
    5) Agreed

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2012,06:04)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 13 2012,05:28)
    EdJ.

(1) You should read all those scriptures I gave you.

(2)Why dont you just say; The assyrian is satan.

(3)That name lucifer is history; (4)he is not lucifer anymore for a long,long time.(5)The bearer of light has become the bearer of death.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

1) Why don't you post the verses you believe illustrates your
    view WITH an explanation BY YOU of just exactly why it fits.    …then, I will ask you questions; OK?

2) Because 'The Assyrian' represents the physical arm, see Rev.13:1-3.

3) The name Lucifer means: ‘to boast or make a showing and selfish rage or praise’.
        The name Lucifer also means ‘giver of light and bright morning star’.

4) Do you not believe he is Satan?      …your adversary?
    5) Agreed

God bless

EdJ.

1. not applicable.

2. Satan always use the physical.to do his work,dont you know that?

3.Wrong again: lucifer is was not the morning star.
    Lucifer was the son of the morning.big difference.
    Jesus is the morning star.

4. Satan is our adversary.

5. Agree with 2. disagree with3. disagree with 4.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

1. Not too convincing, are we?
    2. Duh
    3. Don't take my word for it, research this yourself like the Bereans of Acts17:11.
    4. And he is really Lucifer the fallen Angel. (read Ezekiel 28)
    5. —

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2012,06:31)
    1. Not too convincing, are we?

EdJ.

So far nothing has convinced you.
    You are drunken with shoebats wine.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account