The 'little horn'

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 241 through 254 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,21:49)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 07 2012,11:00)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,17:48)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 07 2012,10:36)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,16:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 07 2012,08:46)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,15:38)
    Terra.

Dan.7:11.
    That same litte horn that grew amongst the 10 horns,
    was slain and given to the burning flame.
    AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-
    14. And there was given him dominion and glory and a kingdom,that all nations and languages,should serve him;
    his dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away,and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.  (this is the kingdom of God,set up).

The kingdom will be set up  soon AFTER  the little horn and his kingdom is cast in the fire.

Rev.19:20.
    The kingdom (beast) and the false prophet cast in the fire.(same as the little horn cast in the fire).(same king).

Dan.11:36. The king of the north calls himself God.(read 2thess.2. (son of perdition calls himself God)
    Rev13:15. All to worship his image.(worship him).

45. He shall plant his tabernacles of his palace (his temple) between the seas, in the glorious holy mountain.
    (same king).

Dan.12:1. time of the end.

11.  abomination of desolation set up.(temple set up.).(same temple).(Same king) (same horn).
    Matt.24:15. same abomination of desolation.

wakeup.

wup

I did not ask what you think it should be ,but what it is in scriptures,so use scriptures as I have done

Terra.

What is the use for just quoting scriptures without explanations?

btw.I have quoted scriptures,and you should check them out,and put them together if they match or not.

wakeup.

wup

if I have to explain how  motor in a FORD car works but I keep quoting you the motors that GE is making then my explanation would not fit the right description to it was intend to ,right ??? yes

with prophesies ,if you explain them then be clear ,do not jump from one book to another without first explain why you have to go there,

it is ok, to quote scriptures that are clear enough for the readers to understand their relevance in you quote ,but wen someone try to knit a prophecy from the scriptures and believe he as come to new understanding he his deceiving himself.

Terra.

What do you mean from one book to another?
    Is the whole bible not the same word of God?

It is just that you have never learned to study the scriptures,because that is what you have to do.
    Check the old and check the new,and compare,and put together.

This is the only way to find the whole true plan of God.
    Line upon line,precept upon precept,HERE ALITTLE AND THERE ALITTLE.

wakeup.

wakeup

what I mean ,is that wen you move from book to book you should explain why you do it ,so the readers can follow you in your understanding and be enriched by it ,

like why would a verse in Daniel be connected to Revelation or Ezekiel,or Mathew,Luke etc.

and also be in lign with the whole scriptures this is a must .

Terra.

All prophesies are in harmony with each other,but is put in different places in the bible.
    And the seeker needs to sort it all out,and put it in line.
    Put the pieces together.
    To form a whole picture.

wakeup.

wup

this is not true,their are many prophecies about different people and event

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 08 2012,06:08)

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-
    14. And there was given him dominion and glory and a kingdom,that all nations and languages,should serve him;
    his dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away,and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.  (this is the kingdom of God,set up).

The kingdom will be set up  soon AFTER  the little horn and his kingdom is cast in the fire.

The kingdom (beast) and the false prophet cast in the fire.(same as the little horn cast in the fire).(same king).

Dan.11:36. The king of the north calls himself God.(read 2thess.2. (son of perdition calls himself God)

45. He shall plant his tabernacles of his palace (his temple) between the seas, in the glorious holy mountain.
    (same king).

11.  abomination of desolation set up.(temple set up.).(same temple).(Same king) (same horn).

wakeup.

wup

I did not ask what you think it should be ,but what it is in scriptures,so use scriptures as I have done

Terra.

btw.I have quoted scriptures,and you should check them out,and put them together if they match or not.

wakeup.

wup

if I have to explain how  motor in a FORD car works but I keep quoting you the motors that GE is making then my explanation would not fit the right description to it was intend to ,right ??? yes

with prophesies ,if you explain them then be clear ,do not jump from one book to another without first explain why you have to go there,

it is ok, to quote scriptures that are clear enough for the readers to understand their relevance in you quote ,but wen someone try to knit a prophecy from the scriptures and believe he as come to new understanding he his deceiving himself.

Terra.

It is just that you have never learned to study the scriptures,because that is what you have to do.

wakeup.

wakeup

what I mean ,is that wen you move from book to book you should explain why you do it ,so the readers can follow you in your understanding and be enriched by it ,

like why would a verse in Daniel be connected to Revelation or Ezekiel,or Mathew,Luke etc.

Terra.

All prophesies are in harmony with each other,but is put in different places in the bible.
    Put the pieces together.
    To form a whole picture.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

Your wrong:

Isiah 28:13. But the word of the Lord was unto them;
    precept upon precept,precept upon precept;
    line upon line,line upon line,and here a little and there a little; THAT THEY MIGHT GO, AND FALL BACKWARD, AND BE BROKEN; AND SNARED AND TAKEN.

And many have fallen backward, and snared and taken.
    This is how God works.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Terra.

Your wrong:

Isiah 28:13. But the word of the Lord was unto them;
    precept upon precept,precept upon precept;
    line upon line,line upon line,and here a little and there a little; THAT THEY MIGHT GO, AND FALL BACKWARD, AND BE BROKEN; AND SNARED AND TAKEN.

And many have fallen backward, and snared and taken.
    This is how God works.

wakeup.

I beleive we talking about two different things;you talking about the process and I talk about the prophecies as such

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-

(same king).

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wakeup

Terra.

Put the pieces together.
    To form a whole picture.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

I agree; and therefore one has to know to seperate those events and interpret them correctly.

Put all scriptures together,regarding each event.
    This need wisdom in decerning the scriptures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,02:03)

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-

(same king).

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wakeup

Terra.

Put the pieces together.
    To form a whole picture.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

I agree; and therefore one has to know to seperate those events and interpret them correctly.

wakeup.

wup

yes, agreed

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 09 2012,05:34)

Terra.

Put the pieces together.
    To form a whole picture.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

yes, agreed

+1

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,06:14)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 09 2012,05:34)

Terra.

Put the pieces together.
    To form a whole picture.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

yes, agreed

+1

EDJ.

You believe mohamad is the false prophet; how did you get to that conclusion?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup, here is how it pieces together.

Rev 17:8 “the beast that was(Rev.13:1-3), and is not(Rev.12:3), and yet is(Rev.17:3).”

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:
    and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from
    the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In order to understand this, we must first look at the beast of Rev.13:1-3…

Rev.13:1-2 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea (of people: Rev.17:15),
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the
    mouth of a lion (1Pt.5:8): and the dragon (Revelation 12:3) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Head 1: Egypt  -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 2: Assyrian -one head -one horn -one crown

Head of gold:                Head 3: Babylon -one head -one horn -one crown                           …Lion (Daniel 7:4)

Arms of silver:               Head 4: Medo-Persians -one head -one horn -one crown               …Bear (Daniel 7:5)

Thighs of brass:            Head 5: Greeks -one head -four horns -four crowns                   …Leopard (Daniel 7:6)

Feet of iron & clay:        Head 6: Roman -one head -one horn -one crown                             …ten horns (Daniel 7:7-8)    

Head 7: Ottoman -one head -one horn -one crown

Then it suffered a deadly wound:

Muhammad did not have a world empire,
                                           but Mahammudin-islam is a resurgence of
                                           the beast with the deadly wound. (Rev.13:3)

Muhammadin islam is the eithth and of the seventh: and this whole world system is going to go into perdition.
    All of those countries are islamic now. You need to read Psalm Chapter 83 to better understand this. (Rev.17:11)

First this leopard beast looses “-THREE CROWNS” and the camouflage spots exposing it as the great red dragon of Rev.12:3:

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven;
                 and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and
                 ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

(See Gal.1:8 and 2Cor.11:14)
                                                              The quran prophecy

The beast: Rev.13:11(Muhammad), causeth all to worship
                                       the first beast before him: Rev.13:1-3 (the leopard-bear-lion-beast)

Rev 13:13-14 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
    saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Next this great red dragon looses “-THE REST OF THE CROWNS” and the spirit of antichrist's plan of world conquest is fully exposed:

Revelation 17:3 “I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,
              full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

islam is the kingdom of the antichrist! (Link)

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    עד Ed (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,20:54)
    Hi Wakeup, here is how it pieces together.

Rev 17:8 “the beast that was(Rev.13:1-3), and is not(Rev.12:3), and yet is(Rev.17:3).”

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:
    and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from
    the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In order to understand this, we must first look at the beast of Rev.13:1-3…

Rev.13:1-2 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea (of people: Rev.17:15),
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the
    mouth of a lion (1Pt.5:8): and the dragon (Revelation 12:3) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Head 1: Egypt  -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 2: Assyrian -one head -one horn -one crown

Head of gold:                Head 3: Babylon -one head -one horn -one crown                           …Lion (Daniel 7:4)

Arms of silver:               Head 4: Medo-Persians -one head -one horn -one crown               …Bear (Daniel 7:5)

Thighs of brass:            Head 5: Greeks -one head -four horns -four crowns                   …Leopard (Daniel 7:6)

Feet of iron & clay:        Head 6: Roman -one head -one horn -one crown                             …ten horns (Daniel 7:7-8)    

Head 7: Ottoman -one head -one horn -one crown

Then it suffered a deadly wound:

Muhammad did not have a world empire,
                                           but Mahammudin-islam is a resurgence of
                                           the beast with the deadly wound. (Rev.13:3)

Muhammadin islam is the eithth and of the seventh: and this whole world system is going to go into perdition.
    All of those countries are islamic now. You need to read Psalm Chapter 83 to better understand this. (Rev.17:11)

First this leopard beast looses “-THREE CROWNS” and the camouflage spots exposing it as the great red dragon of Rev.12:3:

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven;
                 and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and
                 ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

(See Gal.1:8 and 2Cor.11:14)
                                                              The quran prophecy

The beast: Rev.13:11(Muhammad), causeth all to worship
                                       the first beast before him: Rev.13:1-3 (the leopard-bear-lion-beast)

Rev 13:13-14 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
    saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Next this great red dragon looses “-THE REST OF THE CROWNS” and the spirit of antichrist's plan of world conquest is fully exposed:

Revelation 17:3 “I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,
              full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

islam is the kingdom of the antichrist! (Link)

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    עד Ed (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

EdJ.

You have to do a bit of magic to get to your conclusion,
    when you get to the greecian empire.

The greecian empire never had four horns,one horn broken in four.
    They were devided into four kingdoms.
    they are not four empires y/n.This is a fallacy.

Have you ever heard of the four greecian empires,y/n.
    No, never,but you created the 4 greecian empires to fit
    your doctrine. It Will not work.
    The ones with the wisdom can tell.

The 6th is rome; the 7th has not gone; but is here.
    the 8this coming; is being prepared now,by the west,not by islam.

The chipping idea does not come from islam.
    The elites are not islam;they are Godless people.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Were you never taught any History?
    After the death of Alexander the great, the
    Grecian Empire was divided up to the four Generals.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,22:01)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

“After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard(Greece),
     which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl;
     the beast had also four heads;
     and dominion was given to it.” (Daniel 7:6)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,22:04)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Edj.

The grecian empire was under alexander the great.
    One empire divided into 4 kingdoms;not 4 empires.
    Then comes the 6 empire: no more gecian empire,it gone.

THERE ARE NO MORE GRECIAN EMPIRE AFTER THE ROMAN EMPIRE. (grecian empire dead and buried)

SINCE THE ROMAN IS THE 6TH EMPIRE,AND THAT IS GONE ALSO.
    WE ARE NOW IN THE 7TH EMPIRE.
    THE 8TH IS FUTURE.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 09 2012,23:04)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,22:04)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Edj.

The grecian empire was under alexander the great.
    One empire divided into 4 kingdoms;not 4 empires.
    Then comes the 6 empire: no more gecian empire,it gone.

THERE ARE NO MORE GRECIAN EMPIRE AFTER THE ROMAN EMPIRE. (grecian empire dead and buried)

SINCE THE ROMAN IS THE 6TH EMPIRE,AND THAT IS GONE ALSO.
    WE ARE NOW IN THE 7TH EMPIRE.
    THE 8TH IS FUTURE.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

One head – four horns – four crowns.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

EdJ.

4 crowns or 40 crowns whats the point?
    its no more for 2300 yrs.Its dead.

wakeup.

Viewing 14 posts - 241 through 254 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account