The 'little horn'

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

Dan.7:11.
    That same litte horn that grew amongst the 10 horns,
    was slain and given to the burning flame.
    AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-
    14. And there was given him dominion and glory and a kingdom,that all nations and languages,should serve him;
    his dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away,and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. (this is the kingdom of God,set up).

The kingdom will be set up soon AFTER the little horn and his kingdom is cast in the fire.

Rev.19:20.
    The kingdom (beast) and the false prophet cast in the fire.(same as the little horn cast in the fire).(same king).

Dan.11:36. The king of the north calls himself God.(read 2thess.2. (son of perdition calls himself God)
    Rev13:15. All to worship his image.(worship him).

45. He shall plant his tabernacles of his palace (his temple) between the seas, in the glorious holy mountain.
    (same king).

Dan.12:1. time of the end.

11. abomination of desolation set up.(temple set up.).(same temple).(Same king) (same horn).
    Matt.24:15. same abomination of desolation.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,15:38)
    Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-
    14. And there was given him dominion and glory and a kingdom,that all nations and languages,should serve him;
    his dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away,and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.  (this is the kingdom of God,set up).

The kingdom will be set up  soon AFTER  the little horn and his kingdom is cast in the fire.

The kingdom (beast) and the false prophet cast in the fire.(same as the little horn cast in the fire).(same king).

Dan.11:36. The king of the north calls himself God.(read 2thess.2. (son of perdition calls himself God)

45. He shall plant his tabernacles of his palace (his temple) between the seas, in the glorious holy mountain.
    (same king).

11.  abomination of desolation set up.(temple set up.).(same temple).(Same king) (same horn).

wakeup.

wup

I did not ask what you think it should be ,but what it is in scriptures,so use scriptures as I have done

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 07 2012,08:46)

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-
    his dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away,and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.  (this is the kingdom of God,set up).

The kingdom will be set up  soon AFTER  the little horn and his kingdom is cast in the fire.

(same king).

11.  abomination of desolation set up.(temple set up.).(same temple).(Same king) (same horn).

wakeup.

wup

I did not ask what you think it should be ,but what it is in scriptures,so use scriptures as I have done

Terra.

What is the use for just quoting scriptures without explanations?

btw.I have quoted scriptures,and you should check them out,and put them together if they match or not.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,09:42)
    Terra.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

That's exactly what I have been telling you, and you have been refusing to do!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 07 2012,09:56)

Terra.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Edj.

Have you ever explained the kingdom of God in detail?
    No,never.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,10:26)

Terra.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Edj.

No,never.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

What do you want to know about it?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 07 2012,10:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,10:26)

Terra.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Edj.

No,never.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

What do you want to know about it?

God bless

EdJ.

Explain the whole plan of God to us,like what I have done many times.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,16:42)

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-

(same king).

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

btw.I have quoted scriptures,and you should check them out,and put them together if they match or not.

wakeup.

wup

if I have to explain how  motor in a FORD car works but I keep quoting you the motors that GE is making then my explanation would not fit the right description to it was intend to ,right ??? yes

with prophesies ,if you explain them then be clear ,do not jump from one book to another without first explain why you have to go there,

it is ok, to quote scriptures that are clear enough for the readers to understand their relevance in you quote ,but wen someone try to knit a prophecy from the scriptures and believe he as come to new understanding he his deceiving himself.

here is one example your quote;

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

Da 7:8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

Da 7:11 “Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.

Da 7:13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.
    Da 7:14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

as you can see the little horn uprooted tree older horns,(this you did not mention)so it did not grew among the 10 has you say,right ??? yes

you claim it is destroyed (little horn ) but scriptures says beast,ALSO IT IS thrown into the blazing fire ,BUT YOU DO NOT EXPLAIN WHAT THE BLAZING FIRE STANDS FOR,””SO YOU HAVE ASSUMED THAT IT MEANS DESTRUCTION “”” RIGHT BUT IS IT DESTRUCTION ???

LOOK AT VERSE 13 AND 14 SOMETHING IS TAKING PLACE ,YOU DO NOT BRING THIS TO THE LIGHT WHY ???

see wakeup coming to be able to understand prophecies ,it requires detail comments of truth ,if not it is another dream.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 07 2012,10:36)

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-

(same king).

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

if I have to explain how  motor in a FORD car works but I keep quoting you the motors that GE is making then my explanation would not fit the right description to it was intend to ,right ??? yes

with prophesies ,if you explain them then be clear ,do not jump from one book to another without first explain why you have to go there,

it is ok, to quote scriptures that are clear enough for the readers to understand their relevance in you quote ,but wen someone try to knit a prophecy from the scriptures and believe he as come to new understanding he his deceiving himself.

Terra.

What do you mean from one book to another?
    Is the whole bible not the same word of God?

It is just that you have never learned to study the scriptures,because that is what you have to do.
    Check the old and check the new,and compare,and put together.

This is the only way to find the whole true plan of God.
    Line upon line,precept upon precept,HERE ALITTLE AND THERE ALITTLE.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,10:36)
    EdJ.

Explain the whole plan of God to us,like what I have done many times.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I believe God's plan is to send us all through this matrix of Human growth experience,
    so that our life is an open show for the Angels to see if we will serve Lucifer or YHVH.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,17:48)

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-

(same king).

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

It is just that you have never learned to study the scriptures,because that is what you have to do.

wakeup.

wakeup

what I mean ,is that wen you move from book to book you should explain why you do it ,so the readers can follow you in your understanding and be enriched by it ,

like why would a verse in Daniel be connected to Revelation or Ezekiel,or Mathew,Luke etc.

and also be in lign with the whole scriptures this is a must .

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Yes, that's an example of the kind of explanation Wakeup needs to give.
    But he doesn't seem to understand explanations are needed.
    He just wants us to believe as he does without telling us how he got there.  ???

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

It is just that you have never learned to study the scriptures

I have not let any men teach me how to read scriptures is that what you mean ???

I only start to grow in wisdom of God when I start to read the scriptures with a pure heart.

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-

(same king).

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

here is one example your quote;

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

Da 7:8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

Da 7:11 “Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.

Da 7:13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.
    Da 7:14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

as you can see the little horn uprooted tree older horns,(this you did not mention)so it did not grew among the 10 has you say,right ??? yes

you claim it is destroyed (little horn ) but scriptures says beast,ALSO IT IS thrown into the blazing fire ,BUT YOU DO NOT EXPLAIN WHAT THE BLAZING FIRE STANDS FOR,””SO YOU HAVE ASSUMED THAT IT MEANS DESTRUCTION “”” RIGHT BUT IS IT DESTRUCTION ???

LOOK AT VERSE 13 AND 14 SOMETHING IS TAKING PLACE ,YOU DO NOT BRING THIS TO THE LIGHT WHY ???

see wakeup coming to be able to understand prophecies ,it requires detail comments of truth ,if not it is another dream.

Terra.

You have obviously not read my quote carefuly,because I did quote verse 14.
    Verse 13 I did not, because thats not so importand to my explanation.

I can write down the whole book,but who wants to read a whole book? That you have to do when you study Daniel.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

If you guys ever want a good laugh, go back and see what you were arguing about; it's like a group of blind man arguing in which direction to go, refusing to take direction.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Oct. 07 2012,14:38)

If you guys ever want a good laugh, go back and see what you were arguing about; it's like a group of blind man arguing in which direction to go, refusing to take direction.

Georg

Hi Georg,'

Good thing you're back to straighten us all out.  :D

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 07 2012,11:00)

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-

(same king).

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wakeup

what I mean ,is that wen you move from book to book you should explain why you do it ,so the readers can follow you in your understanding and be enriched by it ,

like why would a verse in Daniel be connected to Revelation or Ezekiel,or Mathew,Luke etc.

Terra.

All prophesies are in harmony with each other,but is put in different places in the bible.
    And the seeker needs to sort it all out,and put it in line.
    Put the pieces together.
    To form a whole picture.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 07 2012,14:45)

Georg

Hi Georg,'

God bless

I would have to find some one first, that is interested in understanding; people who post here now, are not; you included.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Oct. 07 2012,16:21)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 07 2012,14:45)

Georg

Hi Georg,'

God bless

I would have to find some one first, that is interested in understanding; people who post here now, are not; you included.

Georg

Pastry.

Walk your talk.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 07 2012,21:49)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 07 2012,11:00)

Terra.

AFTER THE BURNING:

THIS—-

(same king).

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wakeup

Terra.

All prophesies are in harmony with each other,but is put in different places in the bible.
    And the seeker needs to sort it all out,and put it in line.
    Put the pieces together.
    To form a whole picture.

wakeup.

wup

what is making you the right mind to figure the connection out ???

I just show you that you are out of line and you do not even see it

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account