The Kingdom of the Antichrist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 02 2012,22:10)
    Hi Wakeup,

That is following Scripture; what do you suggest is wrong and why?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

EDJ.

You are messed up; mixing up the flesh and and the spirit.
    flesh is flesh,and the spirit is spirit; the spirit dwells in the man, he is not yoked in the flesh itsef,like mixing a cake.
    flour and sugar mixed together.You can not put spirit and flesh in a bowl and blend it together.

The spirit is spirit and he DWELLS (reside) in the man.
    The man jesus is not fifty/fifty.
    He is 100% man,with God dwelling in him in full;not only half God, but the full God.

He is the EXPRESS IMAGE of the father.
    You err, in scripture; being carried away, and tossed to and fro by differs kinds of doctrines.Your doctrine is stuck in the mire.

GO BACK TO THE SCRIPTURES BROTHER.Stop shopping around for cheap bargains,things that looks good to the eyes,and the ears only.I am not making fun of you,or just

trying to win,or trying to be mr.know all.For what profit is that to me? I just know what I know, based on scriptures only.I dont desire occasion. waste of time.
    Precept upon precept,line upon line., here a little and there a little.This is how knowledge is attained.

You have not learned a single thing so far,your interest is in winning: no matter how,what profit is there? but missing out on the precious things.

If you are truly hungry for knowledge; you must change your attitude,and think Christ,seek the scriptures,and ask honest questions,based on finding the true answers.Stop watching those videos,about the scriptures,for there are many of them,designed to confuse the seekers.

With love in Christ.

wakeup.

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 03 2012,07:23)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EDJ.

flesh is flesh,and the spirit is spirit; the spirit dwells in the man, he is not yoked in the flesh itsef,like mixing a cake.
    flour and sugar mixed together.You can not put spirit and flesh in a bowl and blend it together.

He is 100% man,with God dwelling in him in full;not only half God, but the full God.

You err, in scripture; being carried away, and tossed to and fro by differs kinds of doctrines.Your doctrine is stuck in the mire.

GO BACK TO THE SCRIPTURES BROTHER.Stop shopping around for cheap bargains,things that looks good to the eyes,and the ears only.I am not making fun of you,or just

trying to win,or trying to be mr.know all.For what profit is that to me? I just know what I know, based on scriptures only.I dont desire occasion. waste of time.
    Precept upon precept,line upon line., here a little and there a little.This is how knowledge is attained.

You have not learned a single thing so far,your interest is in winning: no matter how,what profit is there? but missing out on the precious things.

If you are truly hungry for knowledge; you must change your attitude,and think Christ,seek the scriptures,and ask honest questions,based on finding the true answers.Stop watching those videos,about the scriptures,for there are many of them,designed to confuse the seekers.

With love in Christ.

wakeup.

Guess what both of you are trying to understand the scriptures with the carn l mind. Think about this a moment, To be carnal minded is DEATH but to be spirit minded is life, which do you choose? Think of how that we all have been programed with the carnal mind (the 5 senses see, hear taste, etc) so by the time we are 12-13 years old we are do enbeded in the carnal mind that theree is no way out of it unless God allmighty calls us out and we hear him and come out of her.This carnal mind started in the Garden when God forbade them to eat of the tree of knowledge (carnal mind).Think about it the whole church world is into education (carnal mind) and business (carnal mind) and all the world is made drunk off the car mind teachings.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 03 2012,09:51)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EDJ.

With love in Christ.

wakeup.

Guess what both of you are trying to understand the scriptures with the carn l mind. Think about this a moment, To be carnal minded is DEATH but to be spirit minded is life, which do you choose? Think of how that we all have been programed with the carnal mind (the 5 senses see, hear taste,  etc) so by the time we are 12-13 years old we are do enbeded in the carnal mind that theree is no way out of it unless God allmighty calls us out and we hear him and come out of her.This carnal mind started in the Garden when God forbade them to eat of the tree of knowledge (carnal mind).Think about it the whole church world is into education (carnal mind) and business (carnal mind) and all the world is made drunk off the car mind teachings.

Thank you Delriomike.

I think I know that preacher,I have wathed him a few times.
    Its a small gathering,in a room and a white board,is that right?

greatings

wakeup.

Delriomike
    Participant

Kinda wakeup: I found that carnal minded thinking when I read about it first time in Gen. 1 when Adam pertook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil and they have passed it down even until today but it is a lot stronger now as they have 6K years of knowwledge. The carnal mind cannot comproehend the things of God they wrestle it to thier own destruction.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 03 2012,12:54)
    Kinda wakeup: I found that carnal minded thinking when I read about it first time in Gen. 1 when Adam pertook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil and they have passed it down even until today but it is a lot stronger now as they have 6K years of knowwledge. The carnal mind cannot comproehend the things of God they wrestle it to thier own destruction.

DERIOMIKE.

But Jesus said; SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND.??
    SEEK WHAT? SEEK THE SCRIPTURES.DONT MIX IT WITH STRANGE FLESH.HAVE FAITH THAT THE SCRIPTURES ALONE CAN DELIVER.

WAKEUP.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 03 2012,19:54)

Del,

This is to say,that even the devil himself was cut in his own game,he knew God ,but he thought to out run His God,and find out latter that he lost ,

This is the best lesson I can see,

Pierre

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 03 2012,17:46)

Del,

This is to say,that even the devil himself was cut in his own game,he knew God ,but he thought to out run His God,and find out latter that he lost ,

Pierre

You cant undertstand God with the carnal mind, you have to be born of God with the spirit mind in you to understand God. Period.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EDJ.

With love in Christ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Still waiting for an explanation?
    Are you going to provide one or just criticize?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Delriomike.

I suppose you alone have that spiritual mind? but which spirit?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 04 2012,09:28)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 03 2012,17:46)

Del,

Pierre

You cant undertstand God with the carnal mind, you have to be born of God with the spirit mind in you to understand God. Period.

del

this is the key to everland peter pan land,

this is your dream but NOT FROM GOD IN SCRIPTURES,

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Delriomike.

If you think like that, you will never understand scripture.
    We must not disregard the Holy spirit;he plays a big part.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 31 2012,16:44)

Quote (toby @ Jan. 31 2012,08:14)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 29 2012,12:36)
    Verse 23. And the light of a candle(no more electricity)shall shine no more at all in thee;—–For thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries,WERE ALL NATIONS DECIEVED.(muslems deceived all nations?)

No not muslems only, but babylon the great;the whole system of this world, manufacture,commerce,religions,laws rules,governments, politics.
    This woman was riding the first head(egypt)to the last head(the seventh)  which we are in now,the eight is coming soon.(the 10 toes.) the last; from here christ will set up his rule.

So we can see that bab.is not just the muslems ,but the whole system of the world since the nations.

Good points you have Wakeup.

Hi Wakeup, Istari.

A couple of points to add to the mix.

1) Islam is the religion of all these places, today. What does that mean.
    2) The whole system is the world is it not? If so, then the world is Babylon itself. However, Babylon makes the world drunk on her wine, suggesting that Babylon is not the world.
    3) The RCC also rides atop the beast (Rome). It was Rome that created her, and now the whole world is drunk on her wine and she is guilty of the martyrs blood. That certainly fits the history of the Vatican and RCC.

Just some points to consider if you haven't already.

T8.

The world(populations) have been made drunk by the things we have created our self.
    Material worship,worshipping things made by mans hands,such as cars,boats, planes, buildings,luxueries.
    religions. These are all man made,man created.

We have forgotten the creator; for the things,that this world can offer us. We have been made drunk also by religions.
    Everyone adopt a believe that suits them.But some, just follow their parent religion.

There are good muslems,there are good hindus,or budhist.
    There are bad Christians; therefore there needs to be a second resurrection.And the bad Christians will be dealt with harshly.

wakeup.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account