The Kingdom of God

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 21 2012,11:37)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2012,19:28)
    Hi Goergie,

I didn't ask you if you thought it was OK for murders
    or rapists to dwell with the believers or be destroyed?

Let me ask a different question that you may feel less attached to; please do answer.

If you go over and visit with your neighbor John, and he sits in front of the TV, and
    tells you stories of how he use to rescue people as a paramedic before he retired.
    Then one day you go over to his house and he pulls out a shotgun, starts shooting
    up his house, and says before he goes he's going to clean the city of the corruption.

Would you think John changed?   …as in he is not the same John you remembered.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Journey,

Will you please just address this point without any speeches.
    You can give all the speeches you want in other posts,
    but please answer this point without a speech; OK?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

J42

edj likes to restrain peoples spirit ,for control ,

Pierre

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 21 2012,04:37)

Hi Goergie,

Let me ask a different question that you may feel less attached to; please do answer.

If you go over and visit with your neighbor John, and he sits in front of the TV, and
    tells you stories of how he use to rescue people as a paramedic before he retired.
    Then one day you go over to his house and he pulls out a shotgun, starts shooting
    up his house, and says before he goes he's going to clean the city of the corruption.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Journey,

God bless

No Ed

I already explained. Jesus told us the way it would be. There's no deception there.
    Don't muzzle an ox whilst it treads out the grain.

Your turn, why don't you explain what you are trying to say. You are the one telling the story? plus, I don't like the example you used, it sounds wrong.

Also you speak condescendingly to me, and you supposed to be my brother? Why are you doing this?

Peace
    Georgie

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 21 2012,12:14)

Hi Goergie,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Journey,

God bless

No Ed

I already explained.  Jesus told us the way it would be.  There's no deception there.

Your turn, why don't you explain what you are trying to say.  You are the one telling the story? plus,  I don't like the example you used, it sounds wrong.

Also you speak condescendingly to me, and you supposed to be my brother?  Why are you doing this?

Peace
    Georgie

Hi Journey,

Do you see the name Jesus in my post. No you do not.
    So please answer the question in my quote; OK?

I enlarged the font to this size so you don't miss the question again.

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 21 2012,13:11)

Hi Goergie,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Journey,

God bless

No Ed

I already explained.  Jesus told us the way it would be.  There's no deception there.

Your turn, why don't you explain what you are trying to say.  You are the one telling the story? plus,  I don't like the example you used, it sounds wrong.

Also you speak condescendingly to me, and you supposed to be my brother?  Why are you doing this?

Peace
    Georgie

Hi Journey,

God bless

Hi Ed

If you are not using John as an example of Jesus, then who are you using John as an example of?
    Humpty Dumpty?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 21 2012,18:40)

Hi Goergie,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Journey,

God bless

No Ed

Peace
    Georgie

Hi Journey,

God bless

Hi Ed

If you are not using John as an example of Jesus, then who are you using John as an example of?  
    Humpty Dumpty?

Hi Journey,

So if John did that, you would not consider it a change in him?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

edj

are you not of topic here ???

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: If you look up the greek word translated as “Kingdom”of God you will find it is just “to rule” or “ruling of God”!

Nothing fancy but awesome! The ruling of God must come through his people. God is spirit. Gods only physical hands and feet and voice in the earth realm is mankind. The believers must now carry on the work of Jesus, the powerful God works unto new more new creations unto a full earth of God/like humans. Covering the earth with healing spiritually and physically!! THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD WORKING THROUGH GODS PEOPLE UNTO THE ENTIRE WORLD! Now, we plant the seed/word of Jesus in the “earthen” vessels/humans and if they accept they are saved from sin and cleansed! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 22 2012,21:39)

The ruling of God must come through his people.

Hi Tim,

This is an important point that most seem to miss.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 23 2012,04:39)
    Pierre:  If you look up the greek word translated as “Kingdom”of God you will find it is just “to rule” or “ruling of God”!

Nothing fancy but awesome! The ruling of God must come through his people. God is spirit. Gods only physical hands and feet and voice in the earth realm is mankind. The believers must now carry on the work of Jesus, the powerful God works unto new more new creations unto a full earth of  God/like humans. Covering the earth with healing spiritually and physically!! THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD WORKING THROUGH GODS PEOPLE UNTO THE ENTIRE WORLD! Now, we plant the seed/word of Jesus in the “earthen” vessels/humans and if they accept they are saved from sin and cleansed!  IMO, TK

tk

LOVE FOR GOD =means to do the things that God loves,and learn to love the things he loves then God will dwell in you through the Love we have for him,

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 22 2012,21:39)
    Pierre:  If you look up the greek word translated as “Kingdom”of God you will find it is just “to rule” or “ruling of God”!

Nothing fancy but awesome! The ruling of God must come through his people. God is spirit. Gods only physical hands and feet and voice in the earth realm is mankind. The believers must now carry on the work of Jesus, the powerful God works unto new more new creations unto a full earth of  God/like humans. Covering the earth with healing spiritually and physically!! THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD WORKING THROUGH GODS PEOPLE UNTO THE ENTIRE WORLD! Now, we plant the seed/word of Jesus in the “earthen” vessels/humans and if they accept they are saved from sin and cleansed!  IMO, TK

HI, FTK.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD HAS A KINGDOM IN HEAVEN? AND ALL THE ANGELS AS HIS SUBJECTS? YES/NO?

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS KINGDOM IS COMING DOWN TO EARTH? YES/NO?

IF YES, WHERE WILL THE BOUNDARIES BE?
    IF YES, WHERE WILL THE CITY BE?

ZECH.14:17.And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the FAMILIES of the earth unto-JERUSALEM- to WORSHIP THE KING,THE LORD OF HOST,even upon them shall be no rain

Rev20:9. —compassed THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS—
    Where is this camp situated? (in heaven?)(in the air?)(in the hearts?)(In the minds?)(just symbolic?)
    IS JERUSALEM ALSO JUST SYMBOLIC?

Micah 4:8. AND THOU O TOWER OF THE FLOCK,THE STRONGHOLD OF THE DAUGHTER OF ZION,UNTO THEE SHALL IT COME,–EVEN THE FIRST DOMINION–THE KINGDOM SHALL COME TO THE DAUGHTER OF JERUSALEM.

IF THERE IS A FIRST DOMINION,THEN THERE MUST BE A SECOND DOMINION: AND WHAT AND WHERE IS THE 2ND DOMINION?

ALL THESE QUESTIONS ARE EASY TO ANWER: JUST SAY ;ITS ALL SYMBOLIC. CASE CLOSED. BUT CAN YOU SLEEP WITH IT?

regards.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 21 2012,19:32)

Hi Goergie,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Journey,

God bless

No Ed

Peace
    Georgie

Hi Journey,

God bless

Hi Ed

Humpty Dumpty?

Hi Journey,

God bless

Hi Wake-up,

Why do you 'think' others should answer your questions,
    when you “duck” the questions that are asked to you? ???

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Hi Goergie,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Journey,

God bless

No Ed

Peace
    Georgie

Hi Journey,

God bless

Hi Edj

It's really hard to answer your question.
    Jesus I know.
    John I do not know.
    If John spent his life telling people how he saved peoples lives, then started blowing up his own house;

then did those people in his house all live there?
    or
    were they squatters?

Because your John and my Christ are not the same.
    My Christ would never blow up his own house. A house divided will not stand.
    But…My Christ, said if the world hate him, then the world will hate us. If he was persecuted, then we will be also. We have to follow the lamb wheresoever he goes.
    Despite the picture you are painting,
    Christ does not kill his own house, but the enemy makes war with his house.
    Just like thy killed Christ, and the apostles. The enemy did this.
    The enemy will make war with the rest of Christ's house in the last days
    Then Christ will take care of all those who have caused violence to his house.
    All for the sake of his own house.
    He does not kill his own house.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Journey/Wake-up, you answer questions just like wake-up; you don't!

I asked you plain and simple question   …QUIT TRYING TO AVOID ANSWERING!   …did John change?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

wakeup: I will answer with scriptures and truth from Jesus and what he says…you will fight a war against the truth with what you dig out of the revelation of John…which very few if any know anything about!! And then ask if I can sleep with my answer? My writings are mostly for others to read and learn so I get by what you say. You like to condescend and devalue the others opinions! IMO

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD HAS A KINGDOM IN HEAVEN? AND ALL THE ANGELS AS HIS SUBJECTS? YES/NO?…..

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS KINGDOM IS COMING DOWN TO EARTH? YES/NO?…[It came, we must it and teach the world. The physical brick and mortar buildings called churches have created and passed a mostly anti-christ message for thousands of years…..]

IF YES, WHERE WILL THE BOUNDARIES BE?…..[No boundaries….from East to West and North to South…the Kingdom is Spirit and is everywhere God is!….]

IF YES, WHERE WILL THE CITY BE?…..[Remember no name or labels or boundaries….Israel is the world…the temple is the world…the truth, God, everything that is spirit is everywhere….}

ZECH.14:17.And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the FAMILIES of the earth unto-JERUSALEM- to WORSHIP THE KING,THE LORD OF HOST,even upon them shall be no rain……..[Jesus said it is better for us that he go for if he goes he will come again in a new form…the spirit of truth….which will be everywhere at all times. No trip necessary to Jerusalem your already there. In one second you can think on Jerusalem and it is instantly in mind!!….]

Rev20:9. —compassed THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS—
    Where is this camp situated? (in heaven?)(in the air?)(in the hearts?)(In the minds?)(just symbolic?)
    IS JERUSALEM ALSO JUST SYMBOLIC?…….[SPIRIT, NOT SYMBOLIC]….WHERE IS GOD? IN YOUR HEART?…IN YOUR MIND?…IN JERUSALEM? IN THE AIR?…..GOD IS WITH HIS SAINTS NOW, WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT……]

Micah 4:8. AND THOU O TOWER OF THE FLOCK,THE STRONGHOLD OF THE DAUGHTER OF ZION,UNTO THEE SHALL IT COME,–EVEN THE FIRST DOMINION–THE KINGDOM SHALL COME TO THE DAUGHTER OF JERUSALEM…….[John5:39……Jesus said,…you search the scriptures, for in them ye think ye have eternal life…..they are they which testify of me, that ye might have life…! All the prophets prophesied of the coming of Jesus/the New Testament with Jesus as the ruling power of God (the Kingdom) dwelling within mankind.]

IF THERE IS A FIRST DOMINION,THEN THERE MUST BE A SECOND DOMINION: AND WHAT AND WHERE IS THE 2ND DOMINION?……

ALL THESE QUESTIONS ARE EASY TO ANWER: JUST SAY ;ITS ALL SYMBOLIC. CASE CLOSED.[….. BUT CAN YOU SLEEP WITH IT?……]

If you choose to continue learning together we will but please do not barb me and condescend to what I write! All IMO, TK

Wakeup
    Participant

FTK.

You believe in vision kind of kingdom,nothing is solid in your doctrine,its like the wind,you can blow it anywhere you please. are you catholic?for they always follow where the wind blows.

So to you; Isiah 11 and 65.is just symbolic, because lions dont eat straw;dont be silly.
    children cant play with snakes; no sorrow no pain, no wars;dont be silly, its just figuratively speaking.(symbolic)

Jesus coming, riding a white horse,and a sword in HIS MOUTH?
    Come on; he is here for 2000yrs now,you are behind the times.We are living in his wonderful kingdom now,no pain ,no sorrows,no tears,no wars: We do kill each other sometimes but its not realy war.

This is the best Jesus could offer,dont expect anymore.
    We have a king of kings ruling us, but we still have to vote for a president. well thats alright but Jesus is still our number one king.

Harmageddon is past 2000yrs ago; this is it brother,we are in his kingdom now; Jerusalem? Jerusalem is everywhere,its in you heart.

The false prophet,and the lake of fire: no, Its all symbolic.
    and there fore i can also say that the crusifixion,is just symbolic.

This is the doctrine of the wind,we are against the powers of the air,rulersof darkness and prinsipalities.

Eph.6:12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,and against powers,against the ruler of darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places.

wakeup.

ftk
    Participant

WISDOM IS JUSTIFIED OF HER CHILDREN…..TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 25 2012,06:27)
    WISDOM IS JUSTIFIED OF HER CHILDREN…..TK

tk

what is this for ??

ftk
    Participant

Everyone Pierre…but in that last post it was for wakeup! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 25 2012,13:40)
    Everyone Pierre…but in that last post it was for wakeup! TK

tk

why did Jesus say that ?? and what does it mean ?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 23 2012,14:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 21 2012,19:32)

Hi Goergie,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Journey,

God bless

No Ed

Peace
    Georgie

Hi Journey,

God bless

Hi Ed

Humpty Dumpty?

Hi Journey,

God bless

Hi Wake-up,

Why do you 'think' others should answer your questions,
    when you “duck” the questions that are asked to you? ???

God bless

Hi EDJ.

So what do you think,you think John has become posessed?
    You think John was suffering from depression; I dont know,but he is a different man,so he is not the same man ,so yes, he is changed. What are you trying to say,I dont get it.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account