The Kingdom of God

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Jesus came to bring us the good news.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

That God's kingdom is coming.

But he said it was already here?

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force

Matthew 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Luke 22:18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

ebrews 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Hebrews 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 03 2012,23:49)

Matthew 4:17   From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 9:35   And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.  

Matthew 11:12   And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force

Matthew 12:28   But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Matthew 16:28   Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Matthew 21:43   Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Matthew 24:14   And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 26:29   But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Mark 9:1   And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Luke 22:18   For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

ebrews 11:16   But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Hebrews 13:14   For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Hebrews 12:22   But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Revelation 3:12   Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

SO SORRY, I ACCIDENTLY HIT SOME BUTTON ON MY KEYBOARD, AND SENT THIS BEFORE I STRUCTURED IT.

IT WILL MAKE NO SENSE TO YOU NOW, SORRY.
    GOOD SCRIPTURES ANYWAY.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 03 2012,23:56)

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 03 2012,23:49)

Matthew 4:17   From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 9:35   And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.  

Matthew 11:12   And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force

Matthew 12:28   But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Matthew 16:28   Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Matthew 21:43   Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Matthew 24:14   And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 26:29   But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Mark 9:1   And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Luke 22:18   For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

ebrews 11:16   But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Hebrews 13:14   For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Hebrews 12:22   But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Revelation 3:12   Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

SO SORRY, I ACCIDENTLY HIT SOME BUTTON ON MY KEYBOARD, AND SENT THIS BEFORE I STRUCTURED IT.

IT WILL MAKE NO SENSE TO YOU NOW, SORRY.  
    GOOD SCRIPTURES ANYWAY.

Journey ,maybe you should do away with those buttons that are in your way.

wakeup.

ftk
    Participant

For All: Jesus said the Kingdom of God was like a seed planted in a garden that was very small at the beginning but grew to incredible size.

Note: In Mark at 4:11…the kingdom is given to the disciples and believers but not to the…unbelieving.. Jews! Jesus interprets:….the sower sows the words(of God)…some land at the side of road when they heard…Satan came[a deceiver came immediately] for the purpose of taking away the word that was sown in their hearts….likewise stony ground, hear the word, receive it with joy and gladness yet have no root to hold on to it and so endure or hold on for a time but afflicition and persecution ariseth(religion coming against the truth) for the words sake…immediately they are offended(sin) V19..these are among the thorns, such as hear the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word and it becometh unfruitful. Then the good ground receives and brings forth fruit (of the lips, kindness, good words, love etc.)…….

This is the parable of the seed word of God(thy Kingdom come) being planted in the earth(heart of man)….THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD….AS GIVEN BY JESUS…..THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD, DWELLING IN MAN, GROWING LIKE A GREAT SEED! NOBODY SHOULD EVER NOT KNOW WHERE THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AGAIN. LUKE17:21, JESUS SAID THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN A MAN. HOW COULD WE NOT SEE AND KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS COME!! TK

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 06 2012,23:51)
    For All:  Jesus said the Kingdom of God was like a seed planted in a garden that was very small at the beginning but grew to incredible size.

Note: In Mark at 4:11…the kingdom is given to the disciples and believers but not to the…unbelieving.. Jews!  Jesus interprets:….the sower sows the words(of God)…some land at the side of road when they heard…Satan came[a deceiver came immediately] for the purpose of taking away the word that was sown in their hearts….likewise stony ground, hear the word, receive it with joy and gladness yet have no root to hold on to it and so endure or hold on for a time but afflicition and persecution ariseth(religion coming against the truth) for the words sake…immediately they are offended(sin) V19..these are among the thorns, such as hear the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word and it becometh unfruitful. Then the good ground receives and brings forth fruit (of the lips, kindness, good words, love etc.)…….

This is the parable of the seed word of God(thy Kingdom come) being planted in the earth(heart of man)….THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD….AS GIVEN BY JESUS…..THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD, DWELLING IN MAN, GROWING LIKE A GREAT SEED! NOBODY SHOULD EVER NOT KNOW WHERE THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AGAIN. LUKE17:21, JESUS SAID THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN A MAN.     HOW COULD WE NOT SEE AND KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS COME!!   TK

Hi FTK.

Can you please explain iasiah ch.11 and ch.65?

ftk
    Participant

Wakeup:

All the prophets prophesied in word pictures as near as I can surmise. As the prophecies were written there were great time spans between notes and originally no punctuation for clarification so they seemed (to me) very hard to understand. Partially because the same information was being repeated, over and over and over, this way and that way. They were painting the same picture but describing the details with many different names.

As near as I could come to understanding the prophets, they wrote using using general names and terms for either Gods enemies that had turned against God or names of Gods chosen who followed his ways. All prophesying about the destruction of evil that was to come or the salvation from God of the good to come. I think Isaiah was around a thousand years before the coming of Christ.

Now, we have the benefit of looking back and seeing what the prophets were actually saying. We should be thrilled to be able to see the great arrival of Christ with a total covenant switch, a temple change, a change in priesthood and a completed doctrine for mankind that if accepted and believed were made perfect unto God! The trouble now is I think religion has so duped us as to something still to come in the future, that we ignore the present fulfillment. Jesus is here, now, in any way you want to see him! He is here is human form, he is here in the truth, He is here in spirit of truth. To believe Jesus is not here, now, fully is a lie/deception/sin thought that completely destroys the truth!!

Jesus is the one that turned me around in scriptural learning, with keys of timing. In several scriptures he said…(Luke16:16)….the law and the prophets, were until John (the Baptist)….SINCE THEN…..the Kingdom of God is preached…!(Luke24:44)…all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me……..!

Between the genealogies at the beginning of Matt. and Mark that ended at the arrival of John and Jesus and now knowing that Jesus said the Kingdom had come[was in reach] I realized that for me this was the greatest, monumental, cataclysmic, spiritual event to have ever taken place on earth before or since!

If you look at the interpretation of Daniel of the Kings dream it appears that at the time (of the Roman Empire)[at the time of the 10 kings] almighty God would set up a Kingdom that would never be destroyed. I agree! Jesus set up the path or way and ability for mankind to be cleansed perfect and take on the Kingdom of God and so dwell with God forever!

All of the parables of Jesus aligned with this same truth. They (the Kingdom) started small and grew into a great tree of life!

Here is the real clincher that I am seeing more clearly as I test the spirit truth of God….it may be that we all meet God and dwell with God individually! Since no one seems to be able to “see” or “perceive” Gods word the exact same way it may be that we each one find God in our own way according to our own truth and faith. In other God will be to you exactly as you see or believe him to be, in you!

No one know's it all yet, but I think it can be attained if we join together to learn, yet hold fast to separate ideas. RELIGION IN GENERAL IS AT LEAST 90% ERRANT IN ITS DOCTRINES. It can't grow because it has stopped its own ability to receive from God and said, we know the truth here at this place, come, pay and we will feed you. You can look all you want to but organized religion is ANTI-CHRIST from its physical building up!! Humans are the real church, the body of Christ. IMO, TK

Wakeup
    Participant

Thank you for your reply FTK.

The scripture said that Jesus Is sitting on the right hand of God untill God make all his anemies his foot stool.

But the holy bible is here(Gods word) to lead us to him if we follow,then he will send the Holy spirit to give the seekers only,to understand.

Then the true seekers will be resurected at his coming.
    Blessed are they,when the lord comes and find them seeking.

His kingdom will be set up,after the destruction of babylon,not before.

But for all the true followers, the kingdom is inside us in spirit; not yet manifest.If we are not part of this world,we are in the kingdom; If we are part of babylon,we are of the world

Isiah was showing us paradise for the flesh living there.
    The flesh consists of all the israelites that was brought back,the remnant of israel,they will be taught by the resurected saints for a 1000yrs.
    They live in peace and multiply and have children, and still die.

The resurected saints,are the ones that have inherited the kingdom,not the flesh;untill they(the flesh) also will be resurected in the 2nd resurection.

Then all will be one,and God himself will be with us.after the earth itself will be purified by melting it.The solar system also.
    That was just the essence of it all.

peace to you.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

waheup

The flesh consists of all the israelites that was brought back,the remnant of israel,they will be taught by the resurected saints for a 1000yrs.

were are those supported scriptures ??? this is new to me

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 13 2012,22:22)
    Wakeup:  

All the prophets prophesied in word pictures as near as I can surmise. As the prophecies were written there were great time spans between notes and originally no punctuation for clarification so they seemed (to me) very hard to understand. Partially because the same information was being repeated, over and over and over, this way and that way. They were painting the same picture but describing the details with many different names.

As near as I could come to understanding the prophets, they wrote using using general names and terms for either Gods enemies that had turned against God or names of Gods chosen who followed his ways. All prophesying about the destruction of evil that was to come or the salvation from God of the good to come. I think Isaiah was around a thousand years before the coming of Christ.

Now, we have the benefit of looking back and seeing what the prophets were actually saying. We should be thrilled to be able to see the great arrival of Christ with a total covenant switch, a temple change, a change in priesthood and a completed doctrine for mankind that if accepted and believed were made perfect unto God!  The trouble now is I think religion has so duped us as to something still to come in the future, that we ignore the present fulfillment. Jesus is here, now, in any way you want to see him! He is here is human form, he is here in the truth, He is here in spirit of truth. To believe Jesus is not here, now, fully is a lie/deception/sin thought that completely destroys the truth!!                                                              

Jesus is the one that turned me around in scriptural learning, with keys of timing. In several scriptures he said…(Luke16:16)….the law and the prophets, were until John (the Baptist)….SINCE THEN…..the Kingdom of God is preached…!(Luke24:44)…all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me……..!

Between the genealogies at the beginning of Matt. and Mark that ended at the arrival of John and Jesus and now knowing that Jesus said the Kingdom had come[was in reach] I realized that for me this was the greatest, monumental, cataclysmic, spiritual event to have ever taken place on earth before or since!

If you look at the interpretation of Daniel of the Kings dream it appears that at the time (of the Roman Empire)[at the time of the 10 kings] almighty God would set up a Kingdom that would never be destroyed. I agree! Jesus set up the path or way and ability for mankind to be cleansed perfect and take on the Kingdom of God and so dwell with God forever!

All of the parables of Jesus aligned with this same truth. They (the Kingdom) started small and grew into a great tree of life!

Here is the real clincher that I am seeing more clearly as I test the spirit truth of God….it may be that we all meet God and dwell with God individually!  Since no one seems to be able to “see” or “perceive” Gods word the exact same way it may be that we each one find God in our own way according to our own truth and faith. In other God will be to you exactly as you see or believe him to be, in you!

No one know's it all yet, but I think it can be attained if we join together to learn, yet hold fast to separate ideas. RELIGION IN GENERAL IS AT LEAST 90% ERRANT IN ITS DOCTRINES. It can't grow because it has stopped its own ability to receive from God and said, we know the truth here at this place, come, pay and we will feed you. You can look all you want to but organized religion is ANTI-CHRIST from its physical building up!! Humans are the real church, the body of Christ.  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Excellent Post! Glad to see you are spiritually growing.
    My time discoursing with you has indeed been productive.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 14 2012,05:15)
    waheup

Pierre

Hi Pierre

Isaiah 65:19-25.

Blessings
    Journey

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 14 2012,18:53)

waheup

Pierre

Hi Pierre

Isaiah 65:19-25.  

Blessings
    Journey

j42

This is more like during the 1000 years ,

But I was more looking at what you calling REMNANT that they will be thought during the 1000 years,but is not the remnant are Christ first fruits? And so be the 144k redeemed from the earth ?

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

For All:  Jesus said the Kingdom of God was like a seed planted in a garden that was very small at the beginning but grew to incredible size.

Note: In Mark at 4:11…the kingdom is given to the disciples and believers but not to the…unbelieving.. Jews!  Jesus interprets:….the sower sows the words(of God)…some land at the side of road when they heard…Satan came[a deceiver came immediately] for the purpose of taking away the word that was sown in their hearts….likewise stony ground, hear the word, receive it with joy and gladness yet have no root to hold on to it and so endure or hold on for a time but afflicition and persecution ariseth(religion coming against the truth) for the words sake…immediately they are offended(sin) V19..these are among the thorns, such as hear the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word and it becometh unfruitful. Then the good ground receives and brings forth fruit (of the lips, kindness, good words, love etc.)…….

This is the parable of the seed word of God(thy Kingdom come) being planted in the earth(heart of man)….THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD….AS GIVEN BY JESUS…..THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD, DWELLING IN MAN, GROWING LIKE A GREAT SEED! NOBODY SHOULD EVER NOT KNOW WHERE THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AGAIN. LUKE17:21, JESUS SAID THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN A MAN.     HOW COULD WE NOT SEE AND KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS COME!!   TK

FTK.

But this kingdom you are talking about is desolate,thats what God says. only a handful true seekers that have the truth,the rest have been corrupted by the god of this wold;
    Desolate.Jer 25:34–38.
    The kingdom will be manyfest after babylon is destroyed.
    See isiah11 and 65.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

waheup

Pierre

Hi Pierre.

See Isiah ch.11 and ch.65.
    The saints will be the kings and the priests in that place,(the camp of the saints)under the rule of the king of kings.

Isiah 11. and 65. is the first dominion(micah4:8.)the 1000yr kingdom.And the 2nd dominion will be when the world is taken over by God; the earth purified by melting.then Holy jerusalem will come down from God(rev.22).

Your question re, the remnant.
    They are the israelites,from generation to generation,that God had chosen according to his choice(rom.11:1–8.).
    See also 1kings19:18. Jer.23;3. 31;15–17. ez.ch.37.

greetings.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 14 2012,19:44)

FTK.

But this kingdom you are talking about is desolate,thats what God says. only a handful true seekers that have the truth,the rest have been corrupted by the god of this wold;
    Desolate.Jer 25:34–38.
    The kingdom will be manyfest after babylon is destroyed.
    See isiah11 and 65.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Jer 25:34-38 is talking about “Israel”, not the “Kingdom of God”! (See Romans 14:17)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

THANKS ED, FOR THE KIND WORDS, WE HAVE LEARNED MUCH TOGETHER! TK

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi EDJ.

please consider Jer25:26. and all the KINGS OF THE NORTH,FAR AND NEAR ,one with another,AND ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD,WHICH ARE UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH,AND THE KING OF SHASHACH(babylon)shall drink after them( the cup of the wrath of God).

Read also V.27–38.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 14 2012,21:44)
    THANKS ED, FOR THE KIND WORDS, WE HAVE LEARNED MUCH TOGETHER! TK

You're welcome brother!   …Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 14 2012,22:01)
    Hi EDJ.

please consider Jer25:26. and all the KINGS OF THE NORTH,FAR AND NEAR ,one with another,AND ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD,WHICH ARE UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH,AND THE KING OF SHASHACH(babylon)shall drink after them( the cup of the wrath of God).

Read also V.27–38.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

And all the kings of the north, far and near, one with another, and all the kingdoms of the world,
    which are upon the face of the earth: and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them. (Jer.25:26)

I would like YOU to consider Rev 11:15 and Zech 4:6.

“The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD(YHVH),
    and of his Christ(Jesus); and he shall reign for ever and ever.” (Rev 11:15)
    This is NOT accomplished by force! Look closely at what Zech 4:6 says…

Zech 4:6 This is “The Word” of YHVH unto Zerubbabel(coming out of Babylon), saying,

Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the “LORD of Hosts”(=151).

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

Your question re, the remnant.
    They are the israelites,from generation to generation,that God had chosen according to his choice(rom.11:1–8.).
    See also 1kings19:18. Jer.23;3. 31;15–17. ez.ch.37.

if you understand what Paul is saying then you will not be deceived;RO 9:27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, “THOUGH THE NUMBER OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL BE LIKE THE SAND OF THE SEA, IT IS THE REMNANT THAT WILL BE SAVED;
    RO 11:5 In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God’s gracious choice.

the remnants are the little flock the 144k those who loved God above their own lives,and the great crowed are those who have chosen to be servants in the house of God,they also are the remnant of men (all have part in the first resurrection)

Isiah 11. and 65. is the first dominion(micah4:8.)the 1000yr kingdom.And the 2nd dominion will be when the world is taken over by God; the earth purified by melting.then Holy jerusalem will come down from God(rev.22).

your timing is wrong,there is no such a thing as first and second dominion ,you should read your bible more often and with less of your input,your conclusions ,are not Gods word,stay with what is written.

See Isiah ch.11 and ch.65.
    The saints will be the kings and the priests in that place,(the camp of the saints)under the rule of the king of kings.

this is true, but who are the saints???? in Is 11 and 65

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 14 2012,22:19)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 14 2012,22:01)
    Hi EDJ.

Read also V.27–38.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

And all the kings of the north, far and near, one with another, and all the kingdoms of the world,
    which are upon the face of the earth: and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them. (Jer.25:26)

I would like YOU to consider Rev 11:15 and Zech 4:6.

“The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD(YHVH),
    and of his Christ(Jesus); and he shall reign for ever and ever.” (Rev 11:15)
    This is NOT accomplished by force! Look closely at what Zech 4:6 says…

Zech 4:6 This is “The Word” of YHVH unto Zerubbabel(coming out of Babylon), saying,

Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the “LORD of Hosts”(=151).

God bless

Hi EDJ.

What about Jer25. verse27—38? is that no power?

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account