The God of this World

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Why did Satan offer all the kingdoms of the world to Jesus?
    Why do the scriptures say that Jesus was tempted by the devil?
    Of course we know Jesus remained faithful, but why would the devil try to tempt him in the first place? The devil knew he had full reign
    He murdered Christ didn't he?
    and those who followed him.

What Lord, full of power, who can kill with just his word, would ever allow his servants to be mocked, ridiculed, imprisoned and killed?

What Lord, having full reign and authority would ever allow this?

Because the kingdoms of the world was not yet put into Christ's hand. Christ had to die, be resurrected, and salvation had to go out to the gentiles.

Christ could of crushed Satan right there and then if he wanted to….or even after his crucifixion…But that's not according to God's plan.
    2012 years has passed since then, and God has given many generations ample space to repent.

We have been invited into the kingdom
    We are given that choice, and not forced.
    Satan plays his part, according to God's plan.
    God's plan, not Satans plan.
    Satan is God's tool, created for this very purpose
    to weed out the evil
    and if one is attracted to evil
    they will abide by their father, the devil
    the God of this world.
    not the true God,
    but the God who produces fleshly children after his nature,
    for this false God has nurtured them,
    by planting his seed in them, and grooming them
    to obey his will
    The God of this world – Satan.

And the children of the true God are manifest,
    because they
    don't act like the devil.
    they don't speak like the devil
    they don't accuse like the devil
    and instead of hating their brothers, they will love their brothers
    they don't have his seed in them any more
    and the real children of God are not divided
    but one, fighting the same fight,
    having the same goal
    serving the same God
    they are manifest, as they stand out,
    a peculiar people, according to this world.

And whoever you impersonate is your God
    and the world loves it's own
    and the world loves their God,
    their father – Satan. The God of this World.

Pastry
    Participant

journey42

Ever wonder why Jesus said this?

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

For a witness for whom?

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the “called” according to his purpose.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did “foreknow”, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

They are the saints, those that will reign with Christ.
    They were chosen by God long before they were born, predestined to be called; from all nations, and from all generations.
    But, how could they have answered the call without hearing it first, the gospel?
    Do you think it was easy to answer the call?

Psa 50:5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Jesus was the first to make a covenant by sacrifice.

Psa 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

They were the only once who understood the call, the rest of us will learn the truth in the millennium. Why do you think there is so much confusion among “Christians”, and yet, every body will tell you, they are right.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 01 2012,23:12)
    journey42

Ever wonder why Jesus said this?

Mat 24:14   And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.  

For a witness for whom?

Rom 8:28   And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the “called” according to his purpose.  

Rom 8:29   For whom he did “foreknow”, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.  

They are the saints, those that will reign with Christ.
    They were chosen by God long before they were born, predestined to be called; from all nations, and from all generations.
    But, how could they have answered the call without hearing it first, the gospel?
    Do you think it was easy to answer the call?

Psa 50:5   Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.  

Jesus was the first to make a covenant by sacrifice.

Psa 116:15   Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.  

They were the only once who understood the call, the rest of us will learn the truth in the millennium. Why do you think there is so much confusion among “Christians”, and yet, every body will tell you, they are right.

Georg

Hi brother Georg

Notice it says and the “gospel” will be preached as a witness unto all nations. Then the end will come.

The gospel is milk, not solids.
    The gospel is the good news, that God sent his only son Jesus, who has the power to forgive us for our sins….and that there is a better kingdom coming, and we are invited into that kingdom, if we want to be a part of it.

Jesus name went down in history.
    Everybody has heard of him. His name has travelled throughout the the whole earth.
    Whether one loves him, or hates him, all have heard of him.
    The last generation get that chance to;

and we know the outcome by the scriptures that the road is wide that leads to destruction

So this witness is “against” the nations.
    They can not say, Lord we never heard your name, why didn't you warn us? No, but when they are face to face with him, they will say this is he of who was spoken, and I did not listen, or enquire of him. They will beat themselves, and shame will cover them.

Regarding the predestination Georg,
    this is how I see it.
    The Lord being yesterday, today and tomorrow, knowing the end in the beginning, saw well in advance, the souls that would be hungry for truth and righteousness. So he provided a way, that the message would get to them in full, and watched over them, even allowing them to sin, and make the most terrible mistakes, knowing the whole time, that he would draw them in at his perfect timing.

So he didn't make them good, but saw their hunger and provided a way to feed them, and they appreciated his mercy, and followed in his ways. And yes, everything works together for the good to them that love him. Amen.

Psa 116:15   Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
    This is the ultimate sacrifice that one can make for the Lord. All our lives, we fear death, and fight it with the best of all our ability with medicine and hospitals available,
    even turning our houses into fortresses,
    so no one can break in and steal death from etc, etc,
    as each and everyone of us values his life so much,
    and then to say, Lord, you did this for me,
    now I will do it for you, to protect your honour,
    if I am forced to choose between you and whatever, is a very big sacrifice indeed. 
    Not many would do this, if forced to choose.
    and there will be a day when we will all be put to this test
    to see if we love the Lord with our
    whole mind, soul and strength.
    and I pray that all of us will have this honour,
    and be strengthened for whatever comes
    ready and prepared
    for the storm is coming.

Yes these are the ones who understand the call
    and there are many that have not the full truth,
    yet in the end, their honour will proceed,
    and they will be amongst the precious ones
    These are the children that he requires. Soldiers who would die for his honour

and the ones feeding on the flesh of Christ, are not confused
    because they have been well fed,
    and I believe Georg, that these will be the 144,000
    what do you think?

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Satan has put his seed in all men.
    Lusts.
    james 1.14-15
    gal 3.22
    rom 3.9
    They live in us when we sin and begin to rule
    The Son came to set us free
    rom 6.6

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account