The glory of the builder

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Fine words POK

Quote (princess of the king @ June 07 2010,20:40)
    Actually, if believing in the trinity requires treating ones a chattle, then my heart chose wisely to avoid such teachings.

Thinking about such matters has only brought two words for triads ” secular christians' for there is nothing spiritual about them, they cannot speak or gather anything other then proving their god is god.

When all others can be still and know who is God.

POK

Its obvious what side of the fence you are on. Your statements are circular, and if you look at who it is that spits out ad hominems and accusations, it is mostly the ATs.

Your blacket statement about Triads is also a denial of reality because it is the Triads that do most of the evangelising and feeding of the poor and ministering to the needs of the helpless in the world!  :)

Thanks for listening. WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    If they are deceived and travel far and wide to make proselytes who is better off?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ June 08 2010,12:40)
    Actually, if believing in the trinity requires treating ones a chattle, then my heart chose wisely to avoid such teachings.

Thinking about such matters has only brought two words for triads ” secular christians' for there is nothing spiritual about them, they cannot speak or gather anything other then proving their god is god.

pok,

You fail to address the points. Hebrews 3:1-6 says that Jesus is the BUILDER of His house and the builder is God. Ergo…. It says also that He is the OWNER of His house (that is, us).

Why do you fight God?

Kangaroo Jack

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    You may have to enlarge your trinity because Paul too is a builder[1Cor3.10]

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 09 2010,05:15)

POK

Its obvious what side of the fence you are on. Your statements are circular, and if you look at who it is that spits out ad hominems and accusations, it is mostly the ATs.

Your blacket statement about Triads is also a denial of reality because it is the Triads that do most of the evangelising and feeding of the poor and ministering to the needs of the helpless in the world!  :)

Thanks for listening. WJ

WJ, dear boy.

Mat 6:3 `But thou, doing kindness, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doth,
    Mat 6:4 that thy kindness may be in secret, and thy Father who is seeing in secret Himself shall reward thee manifestly.

Quote (princess of the king @ June 08 2010,15:43)

POK

Thanks for listening. WJ

WJ, dear boy.

Mat 6:3  `But thou, doing kindness, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doth,
    Mat 6:4  that thy kindness may be in secret, and thy Father who is seeing in secret Himself shall reward thee manifestly.

POK

I never said anything about my works did I?

You should read the book of Acts!

WJ

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ June 09 2010,06:49)

pok,

You fail to address the points. Hebrews 3:1-6 says that Jesus is the BUILDER of His house and the builder is God. Ergo…. It says also that He is the OWNER of His house (that is, us).

Why do you fight God?

Kangaroo Jack

Kangaroo thinker,

I have read your mythology numerous times it comparitive similiar to roman, persian, and greek gods.

If you want to prove anything, prove your god is different then all others, as to date, you have not done this.

Any good builder knows the foundation is the most important, the cornerstone is next, so get to the point.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    So you hope your evangelisation of the trinity stands you in good stead before the God of Israel?

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 09 2010,07:47)

Quote (princess of the king @ June 08 2010,15:43)

POK

Thanks for listening. WJ

WJ, dear boy.

Mat 6:3  `But thou, doing kindness, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doth,
    Mat 6:4  that thy kindness may be in secret, and thy Father who is seeing in secret Himself shall reward thee manifestly.

POK

I never said anything about my works did I?

You should read the book of Acts!

WJ

WJ,

Strange, the words

'Triads that do most of the evangelising and feeding of the poor and ministering to the needs of the helpless in the world!'

does not boast of your works?

Keep telling the world WJ, they are the ones that hear you, appease the secular.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ June 09 2010,07:53)

pok,

Why do you fight God?

Kangaroo Jack

Kangaroo thinker,

I have read your mythology numerous times it comparitive similiar to roman, persian, and greek gods.

If you want to prove anything, prove your god is different then all others, as to date, you have not done this.

Any good builder knows the foundation is the most important, the cornerstone is next, so get to the point.

pok,

Again you did not address the points. Hebrews 3:1-6 says that Jesus is the BUILDER of His house. It says that the builder is God. Verse 6 says that we are HIS OWN house.

Therefore, Jesus is both the BUILDER (God) and the OWNER (Lord).

Answer please!

KJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,

Are you not of the house of Jesus built for God?

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ June 09 2010,10:25)

pok,

Why do you fight God?

Kangaroo Jack

Kangaroo thinker,

pok,

Again you did not address the points. Hebrews 3:1-6 says that Jesus is the BUILDER of His house. It says that the builder is God. Verse 6 says that we are HIS OWN house.

Answer please!

KJ

Kangaroo Thinker,

Being quite apparent, Sabbath is not part of you. For if it was the passage you speak of would take on a whole new meaning for you.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ June 09 2010,21:19)

pok,

Why do you fight God?

Kangaroo Jack

Kangaroo thinker,

pok,

Answer please!

KJ

Kangaroo Thinker,

Being quite apparent, Sabbath is not part of you. For if it was the passage you speak of would take on a whole new meaning for you.

I knew you could not answer. Why do you resist God's truth?

the Roo

Ed J
    Participant

pok,

Answer please!

KJ

Hi Kangaroo Jack,

I decided to pinch hit here for Princess of the King; OK?

Jesus(owner) is the builder of God's(The Owner's) spiritual house,
    by shedding his(Jesus=74) “God blood”=74 at carvery. (Acts 20:28)

Hebrews 3:4 indicates Jesus built the house and God(HolySpirit) built Jesus.
    YHVH(John 4:24) is “The Creator”, because He built all things including Jesus.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Kangaroo Thinker,

I knew you could not see anything else but proving a human to be a god, once again, mythology of greeks, romans, persians, mesopotamians.

What is the difference between a temple and a house?

What house did Moses build? What house did Christ build? You can combine gods, alas you cannot unify the spirit which posses each and everyone of us. You cannot see that we are all sons and daughters, each of us with a calling to ensure truth is lived through us.

I have thought about such things with you today. There is a simple verse that brought christianity to where it is today.

John 3.16 For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish he will have everlasting life.

Now in you triad teachings, please explain why your god did not simply say, it was him coming down, as you claim.

There is one above Christ, One.

Moses built the first house, remembrance of what it was about, Christ came to remind us that we need to tidy up a more. We build our house and live out of it, showing what truth is.

You are trying to disconnect the cord that binds me to my creator.

KangarooJack
    Participant

pok said:

You are trying to disconnect the cord that binds me to my creator.

Jesus is your Creator. Your heavenly Father says so:

8 But to the Son He says:

“ Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
         A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
          9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
         Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
         With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

10 And:

“ You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
         And the heavens are the work of Your hands.

The Father addressed His Son as God and then credited the creation to Him. Hebrews 3:1-6 says that Jesus is the builder (God) and our owner (Lord).

So Jesus is called Creator, Builder (God) and Owner (Lord). Will you convert to Islam which says that these texts are corrupt?

KJ

Alright kangaroo thinker, let's tear this apart and get it over with shall we, what ever version you are using I do not have.

Comparison, 1st verse YLT, 2nd LITV

Heb 3:1  Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider the apostle and chief priest of our profession, Christ Jesus,

Heb 3:1  For this reason, holy brothers, called to be partakers of a heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus,

The only difference here is profession/confession. Confession I prefer, you many prefer profession since you prefer the secular.

Also note: title of priest and apostle.

Which if we take the basic 101 context, frequency, practice, similiar action, significance, parrallel accounts, princples for just a few, the verse is clear.

Let's move on:

Heb 3:2  being stedfast to Him who did appoint him, as also Moses in all his house,

Heb 3:2  “being faithful” to Him who appointed Him, as also “Moses” was “in all his house.” Num. 12:7

Once again, let take basic 101 rules and apply:

Moses gets the house a rocking for God.
    let's see what num 12.7 takes us,
    Num 12:7  not so My servant Moses; in all My house he is stedfast.

pretty clear a steadfast servant.

Heb 3:3  for of more glory than Moses hath this one been counted worthy, inasmuch as more honour than the house hath he who doth build it,

Heb 3:3  For He was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, by so much as the one having built the house has more honor than the house.

Well, pretty clear. Christ is given more glory and honor then moses for  how they kept house.

Heb 3:4  for every house is builded by some one, and He who the all things did build is God,

Heb 3:4  For every house is built by someone; but He who built all things is God.

Once again pretty clear, the house and everything else is built by God.

Heb 3:5  and Moses indeed was stedfast in all his house, as an attendant, for a testimony of those things that were to be spoken,

Heb 3:5  And “Moses” truly “was faithful in all his house” as a ministering servant, for a testimony of the things having been spoken;

Pretty clear again there Kangaroo thinker, not much to dispute.

Hold on to your hats, this is the big one.

Heb 3:6  and Christ, as a Son over his house, whose house are we, if the boldness and the rejoicing of the hope unto the end we hold fast.

Heb 3:6  but Christ as Son over His house, whose house we are, if truly we hold fast the boldness and rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.

Your are taking 'his house' as being christ's house, while throughout the passages, each house spoken of is of the Father's house.

Come and go with me to my Father's house…………..

Take care kangaroo thinker. The triad belief is not true, so with a little prayer and patience it all works out in the end.

While we are at it Kangaroo thinker, let's address your other post. Hebrews 1.5 states Father and Son, then it continues to explain that Christ has received the highest of honors that can be bestowed upon one. There is none greater.

Now, the sceptre caught my eye, the sceptre is placed in the right hand during ceremony (most anyhow) which would reflect 'the right hand, being right hand man, sit at my right hand. I believe we had this discussion once before.

Now, if we read the verse you present in a triad teaching then yes, jesus is a god, then later in the verse, jesus is told, that he has a god, so once again, here we go roman, greek, persian mythology, one god above another god, then combine them to make another god, which I think you take as the holy spirit, not sure though.

Anyway, thank you for the concern of what denomination I should be, greatly appreciate it, however since we are labeling each other, I think you would be a good catholic, what do you say, I go Islam, you go catholic, then the world would be a better place, what do you think?

As always Kangaroo thinker, take care.

KangarooJack
    Participant

pok said:

Your are taking 'his house' as being christ's house, while throughout the passages, each house spoken of is of the Father's house.

pok,

You are telling a blatant lie. The “His” is Jesus' house. The text plainly says that Jesus is the builder of the house. Therefore, it is the Son's own house.

Moses was a servant in “His” (Jesus') house. Jesus is Son and not servant in the same house which is HIS OWN house.

The Son is the heir. Therefore, it is the Son's own house.

Jesus said, “I will build MY church and the gates of hades shall not prevail against it.”

The angel said, “You shall calll His name Jesus for He shall save HIS people from their sins.”

Paul said, “13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself HIS OWN special people, zealous for good works.”

It clearly says that Christ redeemed us FOR HIMSELF that we might be HIS OWN special people. Hebrews 3 says that we are the Son's house.

Stop lying pok!

Kangaroo Jack

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account