The fruit of the tree

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Towshab
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 22 2007,14:04)

Quote (Towshab @ Dec. 23 2007,05:48)
    Tim,

You are a Christian with sensibility. You seem to be one that is after G-d's own heart. David was after G-d's own heart and he often questioned the practices of those who came before him as well.

:D :D :D

David was a man of war and was probably guilty of killing more in his lifetime than any in the Tanakh.

And YHWH told him to do it. So I guess we need to throw David out now!

:D

Nope, we need to realize that he was a man who had much more pressure on him than you ever will. He was a king of a nation, what are you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    So just a man without any Spiritual influence from God?

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 22 2007,15:54)
    Hi Tow,

Remember you do not accept scripture as truth so surely you would not quote it about anything.

Sorry, but you are wrong (as usual). I find evil actions of man attributed to G-d as false. Sorry if you accept humans as infallible.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 22 2007,15:59)
    Hi Tow,
    So just a man without any Spiritual influence from God?

Nick,

Your avatar is the most appropriate on here. My G-d is YHVH, your god is words on paper (or computer).

Quote (Towshab @ Dec. 23 2007,08:45)

Tim,

You are a Christian with sensibility. You seem to be one that is after G-d's own heart. David was after G-d's own heart and he often questioned the practices of those who came before him as well.

:D  :D  :D

David was a man of war and was probably guilty of killing more in his lifetime than any in the Tanakh.

No…we need to see David as a man under extreme pressure. One from G-d, one from his people, one from his own inner turmoil. David faced more than you ever will and yet he was still called a man after G-d's own heart. Do you have a similar claim to fame?

Like I said, throw most of the life of David out.

For if David would have sinned by killing his enemys and conquering lands, YHWY would have took his throne from him?

David was a man after Gods own heart because he obeyed his God and repented quickly when he had sinned.

David never repented for killing the enemys of God.

And obviously you dont believe in the Hebrew scriptures!

:p

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 22 2007,16:03)

Tim,

No…we need to see David as a man under extreme pressure. One from G-d, one from his people, one from his own inner turmoil. David faced more than you ever will and yet he was still called a man after G-d's own heart. Do you have a similar claim to fame?

For if David would have sinned by killing his enemys and conquering lands, YHWY would have took his throne from him?

David was a man after Gods own heart because he obeyed his God and repented quickly when he had sinned.

WJ,

Please go away and worship your idols. You have no business worshiping YHVH because He is disgusted with idol worship. Shall I send you a plastic cross to put on your dashboard to kiss?

Quote (Towshab @ Dec. 23 2007,09:09)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 22 2007,16:03)

Tim,

:D  :D  :D

WJ,

Please go away and worship your idols. You have no business worshiping YHVH because He is disgusted with idol worship. Shall I send you a plastic cross to put on your dashboard to kiss?

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account