The false prophet.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

so the KJV is faulty their are no beast in heaven ,but you can still believe it ;I will stick with scriptures truth,

Go to the people who print the dictiionary words and tell them that the english word “beast” should be removed because it is not found in your bible, ……and you are an english expert now.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Sep. 07 2012,00:02)

terraricca,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]
    Terra,

JUST LIKE JOHN THE BAPTIST DESCRIBE THE DESCEND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT UPON JESUS AT HIS BAPTISM IN THE FORM OF A DOVE ,NO ONE SHOULD CALL THE HOLY SPIRIT A DOVE ,RIGHT ???

John 1:32
       And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

John never called it a dove.
    Doves fly too right?
    Hmmmm.

devo

pay attention;

Jn 21:21 When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?”
    Jn 21:22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.”
    Jn 21:23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the brothers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

may be you learn from this

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 07 2012,04:04)

so the KJV is faulty their are no beast in heaven ,but you can still believe it ;I will stick with scriptures truth,

Go to the people who print the dictiionary words and tell them that the english word “beast” should be removed because it is not found in your bible, ……and you are an english expert now.

j42

I have given all the scriptures ;now answer this question ;

how can you translate from; Cherub, and living creature the same thing and description INTO A BEAST

EITHER YOU SHOW ME THAT THEIR ARE NOT FOUR BUT TWELVE BEINGS AROUND THE THRONE ,AND FOUR ARE CHERUB,FOUR ARE LIVING CREATURES AND FOUR ARE BEAST,

AND THEN EXPLAIN TO ME ;WHY THEY ARE LIKE

journey42
    Participant

j42
    how can you translate from; Cherub, and living creature the same thing and description INTO A BEAST

EITHER YOU SHOW ME THAT THEIR ARE NOT FOUR BUT TWELVE BEINGS AROUND THE THRONE ,AND FOUR ARE CHERUB,FOUR ARE LIVING CREATURES AND FOUR ARE BEAST,

Pierre

I have shown you that God spiritually calls Babylon now (the end times) “Egypt” and Sodom. THINK ABOUT IT?
    but that means nothing to you because you are not thinking spiritually.

Now consider this,
    The king of the Medes (Darius) and the king of Persia (Cyrus) ordered the decree for the temple to be built.  
    Were these kings holy men of God, following all the statutes and commandments of God?
    answer NO.  But one thing they had in common is that they finally acknowledged that the God of Daniel has the highest power (Darius – Daniel 6:26-28) (Cyrus -Ezra 5:17, 6:3 & 14)

GOD GAVE THESE KINGS (NON JEWS) THE AUTHORITY TO COMMAND THAT THE TEMPLE BE BUILT  

Now the same with King James.  He ordered the manuscripts to be translated into English for he wanted himself, and also the people to know the things God spake, which was hidden from men for so long.  God's hand was on this.  King James was not a righteous man, but he commanded the order for this to happen.  This changed history, and opened up the scriptures to he gentiles.  Who inspirited King James to make this decision?THINK ABOUT IT?

Now consider this Pierre
    Ecclesiastes 8:4   Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him What doest thou?

King James ordered the holy scriptures to be available to men.  Do you think this happened by accident?  King James had the authority to do this, and God used him for this purpose, and you question him?

Now, I just happened to find out that the name “James” according to International Variations is:
    Diego   •   Hagop   •   Hamish   •   Iago   •   Jaime   •   Kimo
    and in Hebrew
    JACOB
    coincidence?
    I think it's facinating.

quote:  Westcott and Hort were responsible for the greatest feat in textual criticism. They were responsible for replacing the Universal Text of the Authorized Version with the Local Text of Egypt and the Roman Catholic Church. Both Wescott and Hort were known to have resented the pre-eminence given to the Authorized Version and its underlying Greek Text. They had been deceived into believing that the Roman Catholic manuscripts, Vaticanus and Aleph, were better because they were “older.”

quote:   Westcott and Hort built their own Greek text based primarily on a few uncial MSS of the Local Text. It has been stated earlier that these perverted MSS do not even agree among themselves. The ironic thing is that Westcott and Hort knew this when they formed their text!

quote:  Their skepticism does, in fact, go even deeper. They have both become famous for being able to deny scriptural truth and still be upheld by fundamental Christianity as biblical authorities! Both Westcott and Hort failed to accept the basic Bible doctrines which we hold so dear and vital to our fundamental faith

quote:  Hort denies the reality of Eden: “I am inclined to think that no such state as 'Eden'(I mean the popular notion) ever existed, and that Adam's fall in no degree differed from the fall of each of his descendants, as Coleridge justly argues.”90

Quote   In fact, Hort considered the teachings of Christ's atonement as heresy!

“Certainly nothing can be more unscriptural than the modern limiting of Christ's bearing our sins and sufferings to His death; but indeed that is only one aspect of an almost universal heresy.”104
       The fact is, that Hort believed Satan more worthy of accepting Christ's payment for sins than God.

quote: “I confess I have no repugnance to the primitive doctrine of a ransom paid to Satan, though neither am I prepared to give full assent to it. But I can see no other possible form in which the doctrine of a ransom is at all tenable; anything is better than the notion of a ransom paid to the Father.”105

These are the men you are trusting in, and making them your Gods.
    My hands are also clean.

Matthew 7:18   A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 06 2012,22:21)

j42

Terra.

You, and me, are CREATURES;but we are not beasts.we are human CREATURES.
    Animals are also a creature,but NOT HUMAN,just beast.

If you have a head of a lion;you are not human,BUT A BEAST

If you have 6 wings and a head of an eagle; you are not HUMAN,but a BEAST.

The word creature can apply to -HUMANS- and -ANIMALS-
    The word beast can only apply to animals.not humans.
    The word human can only apply to mankind.not animals.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

J42

You have given me the human views of things ,but God does not work as per human desires he has his own plan ,written in scriptures ,

I do not pay attention to those note and quotes you are showing me ,those are men ,their opinions do not influence me ,

And you not answer my question, but just try to defend men ,not scriptures

So please answer my question

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 07 2012,20:35)

j42

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

You do not answer my question,

You are peddling opinions ,

Please answer the question,with scriptures ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 07 2012,13:48)

j42

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Terra.

What questions?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 07 2012,20:59)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 07 2012,13:48)

j42

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Terra.

What questions?

wakeup.

:D :D :D

Wup

We better stop here ,you can not answer it and so you play ignorant .

Read the comment you answered for j42 it is in their

journey42
    Participant

terraricca,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]
    Pierre

j42

Do you have the original copies Pierre?

2 Peter 1:20   Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Do you believe God's words Pierre?
    Westcott and Horte did this…took it upon themselves to interpret God's Word, which the world accepted open arms, no questions asked.  No background checks, just accepted?

Do you think that more “popular” is better and more godly?

Matthew 7:14   Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

90 million copies of the KJV were printed during the mid 20th century.  WOW. Do you think God would let his word reach the gentiles corrupted?
    You work out it out how many new age bibles have been printed to date?
    I'm sure the number is a lot higher, and the included in the wide road.

Pierre, what are you saying?
    There is God on his throne, (rev 4:2)
    And around the throne were 24 elders (rev 4:4)
    and in the mist of the throne, and before the throne were four beasts
    and when the beasts give glory, the twenty four elders fall down and worship God
    and in the midst of the throne, and of the four beasts,(rev 4:6)
    and in the midst of the elders stood a lamb.

Rev 5:8   And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb,……

John is describing what they look like to him, the best he could describe, as he has never seen anything like this before.

terraricca
    Participant

J42
    It is not the dictionaries that are wrong it is the translators
    That are faulty in the kjv :I know you stand behind that version,
    I stand for Gods words as a whole

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 08 2012,06:46)

terraricca,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]
    Pierre

j42

Do you have the original copies Pierre?

2 Peter 1:20   Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Do you believe God's words Pierre?
    Westcott and Horte did this…took it upon themselves to interpret God's Word, which the world accepted open arms, no questions asked.  No background checks, just accepted?

Do you think that more “popular” is better and more godly?

Matthew 7:14   Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

90 million copies of the KJV were printed during the mid 20th century.  WOW. Do you think God would let his word reach the gentiles corrupted?
    You work out it out how many new age bibles have been printed to date?
    I'm sure the number is a lot higher, and the included in the wide road.

Pierre, what are you saying?
    There is God on his throne, (rev 4:2)
    And around the throne were 24 elders (rev 4:4)
    and in the mist of the throne, and before the throne were four beasts
    and when the beasts give glory, the twenty four elders fall down and worship God
    and in the midst of the throne, and of the four beasts,(rev 4:6)
    and in the midst of the elders stood a lamb.

Rev 5:8   And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb,……

John is describing what they look like to him, the best he could describe, as he has never seen anything like this before.

J42
    I can not find my answer to my question and could not see the relevance to our discussion regarding the beasts but I will show you later why it should never had to be translated into beast
    But in living creature,

:)

Wakeup
    Participant

j42

Terra.

You prefer to call them creature,thats fine,after all they are creatures.
    Whats the problem?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 08 2012,13:39)

j42

Terra.

Whats the problem?

wakeup.

wup

those cherub,or living creature have only tree faces that are like an animal figure one face being of a man ,all his body is more related to as we know of angels ,

so on those bases why call them a beast ???,this is my point .

and i am not in your congregation ,so you can not advise me to follow this or that ,sinse i already follow the scriptures why would you give that subjesting ;
    (You prefer to call them creature,thats fine,after all they are creatures.
    Whats the problem?)

it is not a preference that i look for ,it is the truth ,if it was my preference i would also seek my financial interest in it .

but it is the truth of God that i am after.

but you can explain to me why they have those faces ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 08 2012,13:35)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 08 2012,13:39)

j42

Terra.

Whats the problem?

wakeup.

wup

those cherub,or living creature have only tree faces that are like an animal figure one face being of a man ,all his body is more related to as we know of angels ,

so on those bases why call them a beast ???,this is my point .

and i am not in your congregation ,so you can not advise me to follow this or that ,sinse i already follow the scriptures why would you give that subjesting ;
    (You prefer to call them creature,thats fine,after all they are creatures.
    Whats the problem?)

it is not a preference that i look for ,it is the truth ,if it was my preference i would also seek my financial interest in it .

but it is the truth of God that i am after.

but you can explain to me why they have those faces ???

Terra.

You asked,why they have those faces?
    It is because God created them that way.
    Why did God create us with just one face?
    Why did God create the earth round? Why is the moon as it is.

Can the clay ask the potter why he made the cup different to the bowl?

It appears that Gods throne is not just a great seat,but much more than that.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Terra.

You asked,why they have those faces?
    It is because God created them that way.
    Why did God create us with just one face?
    Why did God create the earth round? Why is the moon as it is.

Can the clay ask the potter why he made the cup different to the bowl?

It appears that Gods throne is not just a great seat,but much more than that.

wakeup.

so the translator just translate them as beast because of their faces ??? and one face was an face of man , ????

this is amazing ,it does not add up. the rest of his body his angel like and yet they still call them beast ??? amazing all those clues but still call them beast for tree of their faces ??? so the face of man was now becoming a face into a beast ??? amazing . and so the body like angels are now part of a beast as well right ??? so the cherub scarfed and pleased on the ark;

Ex 37:7 Then he made two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover.
    Ex 37:8 He made one cherub on one end and the second cherub on the other; at the two ends he made them of one piece with the cover.
    Ex 37:9 The cherubim had their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim faced each other, looking toward the cover.

Rev 4:8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying:

“Holy, holy, holy
    is the Lord God Almighty,
    who was, and is, and is to come.”

Rev 4:9 Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever,
    Rev 4:10 the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say:
    Rev 4:11 “You are worthy, our Lord and God,
    to receive glory and honor and power,
    for you created all things,
    and by your will they were created
    and have their being.”

Eze 1:5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man,
    Eze 1:6 but each of them had four faces and four wings.
    Eze 1:7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze.
    Eze 1:8 Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings,
    Eze 1:9 and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.
    Eze 1:10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.

to me they are the same living creatures but not seen in the same way , but seen in their own time frame ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

You notice that they have legs like a calf and straight?
    Therefore they are called beast.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 09 2012,15:58)
    Terra.

wakeup.

wup

so it is not because their faces but for their legs right ???

ALL THIS TO SAVE THE FACE OF THE ;KJV ; :D :D :D :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 09 2012,12:30)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

ALL THIS TO SAVE THE FACE OF THE ;KJV ; :D  :D  :D  :)

EdJ.

Cherubims is the plural for cherub.With 4 faces and 4 wings.
    And lucifer was the anointed Cherub.

The one in Isiah is called seraphims;they have 6 wings,and one head.
    The seraphims are above the cherubims,they are higher in rank.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 09 2012,22:27)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 09 2012,12:30)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

ALL THIS TO SAVE THE FACE OF THE ;KJV ; :D  :D  :D  :)

EdJ.

Cherubims is the plural for cherub.With 4 faces and 4 wings.
    And lucifer was the anointed Cherub.

The one in Isiah is called seraphims;they have 6 wings,and one head.
    The seraphims are above the cherubims,they are higher in rank.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

You mean Pierre right?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 232 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account