The false prophet.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 02 2012,20:21)
    Hi Pierre, here is one such example…

“And the first beast was like a lion,
    and the second beast like a calf,
    and the third beast had a face as a man,
    and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.” (Rev 4:7)

Matthew: Jesus the loin of Judah
    Mark: Jesus the sacrificial calf.
    Luke: Jesus the son of man.
    John Jesus the son of God.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

Rev 4:7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.
    Rev 4:8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying:

“Holy, holy, holy
    is the Lord God Almighty,
    who was, and is, and is to come.”

why would anyone use the therm beast in heaven ???

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 04 2012,01:14)

Excellent point Terra!
    Case closed.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 04 2012,10:03)

Excellent point Terra!
    Case closed.

j42

why does the KJV says BEAST and others says LIVING CREATURE ?????

case re open :)

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 04 2012,06:05)

j42

case re open  :)

I don't know Pierre why don't you tell me?

Genesis 1:24   And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
    Genesis 1:25   And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
    Genesis 1:30   And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Were these changed also?

What about this one
    Exodus 22:19   Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

I guess theres a clear distinction here.  We all are “living creatures”, but “beast” is more specifically described as an animal, so theres no confusion.

Wakeup
    Participant

Excellent point Terra!
    Case closed.

j42

Terra.

Angels and men and animals are all creatures,created by God.
    But we are not beasts,only the animals are beasts.
    We are human creatures; the angels are angelic creatures. The animals are beast creatures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 05 2012,04:12)

Excellent point Terra!
    Case closed.

j42

Terra.

We are human creatures; the angels are angelic creatures. The animals are beast creatures.

wakeup.

wup

I am talking in Revelation 4, the KJV called them beasts

all other versions call them living creatures ????why

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Both Wakeup and Journey42 appear to be saying that it is
    because they are animals; you somehow seem to have missed this.

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 04 2012,22:48)
    Hi Pierre,

Both Wakeup and Journey42 appear to be saying that it is
    because they are animals; you somehow seem to have missed this.

God bless

Thank you Ed :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 04 2012,22:43)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 05 2012,04:12)

Excellent point Terra!
    Case closed.

j42

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

I am talking in Revelation 4, the KJV called them beasts

all other versions call them living creatures ????why

Terra.

Thats why I study the kjv.
    These new translations are not to be trusted,thats why.
    Stay with the kjv.

The word creature could also mean angels; humans or animals.

But beast means animals,only.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Pierre,

We have earthly animals, that we can tame, and they obey us.
    God has spiritual animals, (beasts)
    and they also worship him and obey him. (but they talk, how amazing is that!)
    God has created everything for his pleasure,
    Revelation 4:11   Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created

We have no idea what heaven consists of.  We only have a glimpse here and there.

God even has Spiritual food in heaven, and he gives us some
    1 Corinthians 10:3   And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

spiritual words
    John 6:63   It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

spiritual laws
    Romans 7:14   For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

spiritual angels
    Psalms 104:4   Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
    and he is creating spiritual children up to this very minute, that will be united with him

spiritual songs
    Revelation 5:9   And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

and spiritual light (no need for the sun)
    Revelation 22:5   And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Judgement is Spiritual, and also the Lake of Fire
    Isaiah 4:4   When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

spiritual trees
    Revelation 22:2   In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.  

and the list goes on and on and on…..
    so everything in heaven is spiritual, even his animals.

Ecclesiastes 11:5   As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.

terraricca
    Participant

j42,wup, edj

Rev 4:7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.KJV

Rev 4:6 Also before the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.
    In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back.
    Rev 4:7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.NIV

you guys have given your explanation what I found colourful and useless,YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION EITHER.

YOU READ SCRIPTURES AND AS YOU GO YOU ASSUME THAT WHAT IS IN YOUR HEAD IS RIGHT BUT IS IT ??? THE SCRIPTURES NEVER SAYS THAT THEY ARE BEAST ,SO STOP CALL THEM BEAST ,
    THE niv VERSION IS RIGHT BY CALLED THEM LIVING CREATURES BECAUSE JOHN ONLY DESCRIBE THEM AS HE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SEES ,BUT HE NEVER SAYS THAT THEY ARE BEAST BUT USE A REFERENCE IN SHAPE AND APPEARANCE , JUST LIKE JOHN THE BAPTIST DESCRIBE THE DESCEND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT UPON JESUS AT HIS BAPTISM IN THE FORM OF A DOVE ,NO ONE SHOULD CALL THE HOLY SPIRIT A DOVE ,RIGHT ???

so I will leave you with your own remarks ,and see if we can build some thing from here on .

:)

journey42
    Participant

42,wup, edj

Rev 4:7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.KJV

Rev 4:6 Also before the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.
    In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back.
    Rev 4:7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.NIV

you guys have given your explanation what I found colourful and useless,YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION EITHER.

YOU READ SCRIPTURES AND AS YOU GO YOU ASSUME THAT WHAT IS IN YOUR HEAD IS RIGHT BUT IS IT ???  THE SCRIPTURES NEVER SAYS THAT THEY ARE BEAST ,SO STOP CALL THEM BEAST ,
    THE niv VERSION IS RIGHT BY CALLED THEM LIVING CREATURES BECAUSE  JOHN ONLY DESCRIBE THEM AS HE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SEES ,BUT HE NEVER SAYS THAT THEY ARE BEAST BUT USE A REFERENCE IN SHAPE AND APPEARANCE , JUST LIKE JOHN THE BAPTIST DESCRIBE THE DESCEND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT UPON JESUS AT HIS BAPTISM IN THE FORM OF A DOVE ,NO ONE SHOULD CALL THE HOLY SPIRIT A DOVE ,RIGHT ???

so I will leave you with your own remarks ,and see if we can build some thing from here on .

beast   [beest]  
    noun
    any nonhuman animal, especially a large, four-footed mammal.

beast [biːst]
    n
    1. any animal other than man, esp a large wild quadruped

Definition of BEAST
    a : a four-footed mammal as distinguished from a human being, a lower vertebrate, and an invertebrate
    b : a lower animal as distinguished from a human being
    c : an animal as distinguished from a plant
    d : an animal under human control

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 05 2012,20:26)

42,wup, edj

YOU READ SCRIPTURES AND AS YOU GO YOU ASSUME THAT WHAT IS IN YOUR HEAD IS RIGHT BUT IS IT ???  THE SCRIPTURES NEVER SAYS THAT THEY ARE BEAST ,SO STOP CALL THEM BEAST ,
    THE niv VERSION IS RIGHT BY CALLED THEM LIVING CREATURES BECAUSE  JOHN ONLY DESCRIBE THEM AS HE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SEES ,BUT HE NEVER SAYS THAT THEY ARE BEAST BUT USE A REFERENCE IN SHAPE AND APPEARANCE , JUST LIKE JOHN THE BAPTIST DESCRIBE THE DESCEND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT UPON JESUS AT HIS BAPTISM IN THE FORM OF A DOVE ,NO ONE SHOULD CALL THE HOLY SPIRIT A DOVE ,RIGHT ???

beast   [beest]  
    noun

beast [biːst]
    n

Definition of BEAST
    a : a four-footed mammal as distinguished from a human being, a lower vertebrate, and an invertebrate

J42

Useless comment, read the scriptures LIKE. = his,???

Show me

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 05 2012,13:39)

42,wup, edj

beast   [beest]  
    noun

beast [biːst]
    n

Definition of BEAST

J42

Useless  comment, read the scriptures LIKE. = his,???

Show me

Pierre

I am just giving you dictionary meaning of the word “beast”.
    It says it's an animal as well.
    We are all living creatures Pierre,
    Everything God created is a creature,
    but there are different types of flesh.

1 Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Don't get upset because we give you scriptures, all our knowledge comes from the scriptures.
    If we don't give you scripture, you say we just make it up ???
    And if I bold or colour something, and make the words large, it is because I want you to see it, and not miss it.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 05 2012,12:11)
    j42,wup, edj

Terra.

Is a callf a beast (animal) or human?
    is a lion a beast(animal) or human?
    Is an eagle a beast(animal) or human.
    Is an ox a beast (animal ) or human?

If you choose the word creature it is your choice.
    We say beast is the correct translation.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 06 2012,00:32)

j42,wup, edj

Terra.

Is a callf a beast (animal) or human?
    is a lion a beast(animal) or human?
    Is an eagle a beast(animal) or human.
    Is an ox a beast (animal ) or human?

If you choose the word creature it is your choice.
    We say beast is the correct translation.

wakeup.

wup

think and read scriptures;are their really beast or human in heaven ???

can men even phantom how it is in heaven ??? was John describing what HE saw in the spirit ??? yes but how should it be translated for our understanding ???

tell me what is it that scriptures are saying ???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 05 2012,22:56)

42,wup, edj

beast   [beest]  
    noun

beast [biːst]
    n

Definition of BEAST

J42

Show me

Pierre

1 Corinthians 15:39   All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Don't get upset because we give you scriptures, all our knowledge comes from the scriptures.
    If we don't give you scripture, you say we just make it up  ???
    And if I bold or colour something, and make the words large, it is because I want you to see it, and not miss it.

j42

read revelation 4 ,does your comment really fit with it ??? no

read scriptures the way it should be with a pure heart ,

it says LIKE ,do you know what that word means ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 05 2012,22:49)

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 05 2012,22:56)

42,wup, edj

beast   [beest]  
    noun

beast [biːst]
    n

Definition of BEAST

J42

Show me

Pierre

1 Corinthians 15:39   All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

If we don't give you scripture, you say we just make it up  ???

j42

read revelation 4 ,does your comment really fit with it ??? no

read scriptures the way it should be with a pure heart ,

it says LIKE ,do you know what that word means ???

Terra.

The beast are called–SER-A-PHIMS:
    ISIAH 6:2.3.

IN EZ.CH1. they are called creatures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Eze 1:5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man,
    Eze 1:6 but each of them had four faces and four wings.
    Eze 1:7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze.
    Eze 1:8 Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings,
    Eze 1:9 and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.
    Eze 1:10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.

Isa 6:2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.
    Isa 6:3 And they were calling to one another:
    “Holy, holy , holy is the LORD Almighty;
    the whole earth is full of his glory.”

Eze 10:15 Then the cherubim rose upward. These were the living creatures I had seen by the Kebar River.
    Eze 10:16 When the cherubim moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the cherubim spread their wings to rise from the ground, the wheels did not leave their side.
    Eze 10:17 When the cherubim stood still, they also stood still; and when the cherubim rose, they rose with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in them.
    Eze 10:18 Then the glory of the LORD departed from over the threshold of the temple and stopped above the cherubim.
    Eze 10:19 While I watched, the cherubim spread their wings and rose from the ground, and as they went, the wheels went with them. They stopped at the entrance to the east gate of the LORD'S house, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them.
    Eze 10:20 These were the living creatures I had seen beneath the God of Israel by the Kebar River, and I realized that they were cherubim.
    Eze 10:21 Each had four faces and four wings, and under their wings was what looked like the hands of a man.
    Eze 10:22 Their faces had the same appearance as those I had seen by the Kebar River. Each one went straight ahead.

Eze 3:13 the sound of the wings of the living creatures brushing against each other and the sound of the wheels beside them, a loud rumbling sound.
    Eze 3:14 The Spirit then lifted me up and took me away, and I went in bitterness and in the anger of my spirit, with the strong hand of the LORD upon me.
    Eze 3:15 I came to the exiles who lived at Tel Abib near the Kebar River. And there, where they were living, I sat among them for seven days—overwhelmed.

Warning to Israel

Eze 3:16 At the end of seven days the word of the LORD came to me:
    Eze 3:17 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.
    Eze 3:18 When I say to a wicked man, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood.

Rev 4:7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.
    Rev 4:8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying:

“Holy, holy, holy
    is the Lord God Almighty,

so the KJV is faulty their are no beast in heaven ,but you can still believe it ;I will stick with scriptures truth,

Devolution
    Participant

Terra,

JUST LIKE JOHN THE BAPTIST DESCRIBE THE DESCEND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT UPON JESUS AT HIS BAPTISM IN THE FORM OF A DOVE ,NO ONE SHOULD CALL THE HOLY SPIRIT A DOVE ,RIGHT ???

John 1:32
    And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

John never called it a dove.
    Doves fly too right?
    Hmmmm.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 232 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account